3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 13

"I said that you might, if you ask nicely." She grinned mischievously at me. "I don't remember you asking at all; much less nicely." I went down to one knee, and took her tiny hand in my big, sudsy hand, in a blatant play on a marriage proposal.

"Katelyn King, will you let me wash your body, let me dry you off, let me carry you into our bed and make love to you?" She giggled, but her eyes were alive with more than just amusement.

"Yes, Jack, so long as we both shall live." She threw her arms around me, hugging me to her ample bosom. I stood, and gently turned her around, so that her back was facing me. I planted a kiss on her neck, and she shivered. My hardness pushed almost into the middle of her back, so I scooted back a bit. I washed her back slowly, taking my time to get the tiny curve above her ass. I moved closer, putting my chest against her. I moved the loofah slowly over her smooth, flat belly. I let my soapy left hand caress her left breast, and I began to make slow circles on her areola. I was careful not to touch the nipple. I just wanted to tease her. I leaned my face down into her red hair, and began to lightly kiss the side of her neck.

"Oh god, baby. That feels so fucking good." She uttered these words slowly, and breathlessly, and I could tell that she liked the mood that I was setting. I swabbed the loofah puff across her breasts, but I did more teasing with my left hand. I stepped back, and she sighed. I knelt down behind her, and began to soap her impossibly sexy ass. I switched hands with the loofah, and ran my slippery right hand down her crack. I ran my fingers over the puckered star of her asshole, and she moaned aloud, and spread her legs even farther apart. I ignored the hint, and simply swabbed the poof across the bottom of her belly, and worked the soap slowly over, and between the lips of her swollen, pink pussy.

I was throbbing with need to be inside her, but I wanted to finish what I started. She leaned her palms against the wall of the shower, and her knees started shaking. I planted a kiss in the small of her back, and I soaped one leg slowly, then the other. I lifted her feet one by one, and soaped them, and washed between her toes, kissing the soles of her feet. They were so soft. I stood, and pulled her against me, and began to rinse her body. She leaned into me, and let me move her body this way, and that with no hesitation. When I lifted one of her legs to rinse her pussy, she moaned lustily. I turned her to face me, and I began to rinse her back, and ass. She ran her fingers over my hard shaft, and rubbed her thumb over the sensitive head. I had to say that I think I was as close to cumming as she was after this erotic experience. I let the water run between us for a few seconds, rinsing off the suds that she had pressed onto me.

"Do you want me to wash your hair, Kay?" He green eyes looked up into mine.

"Yeah, I do, but I need you to fuck me a lot more, Jack." I kissed her, and she swooned into it, and gripped my rock-hard rod. I picked her up, stepped out of the shower, and turned the water off. She let me dry her slowly and thoroughly, and then I quickly toweled myself off. I picked her up, like a groom about to cross the threshold with his new bride. I carried her into the bedroom, and sat her gently on the bed. She pulled me on top of her, as she laid down, her hands caressing my back lovingly. She guided me gently to the opening of her dripping wet snatch, and wrapped her legs around me as I entered her. A small orgasm took her when I got as far in as I could go, threatening to push me out again. Surprisingly, she was quiet while cumming, which was a rarity for my sister.

She finished cumming, then began to flex her legs while I stroked; trying to push me deeper inside her. I kissed her lips, and neck, and then pushed my body more erect as I started thrusting harder into her.

"Oh god. Yes, Jack. Fuck me harder." I increased my tempo, and she squeezed me harder with her legs. Almost without warning, I was cumming into her sweet little pussy. She pulled my head close to her, and whispered how much she loved me into my ear as I came. I leaned off to one side of her when I was done, my face still half buried in her damp hair. I rubbed her belly as my breathing slowly returned to normal. I slid my hand down over her freshly shaved mound. It was slippery from her cum, and mine; but I knew that she still needed to cum again. I gathered some of the wetness, and began to rub her clit slowly with my middle finger. I rubbed up and down, first slowly, but with increasing frequency. She moaned louder, and louder, and finally mashed my hand with hers, trapping it on her clit as she came.

As soon as her thighs parted, I scooted down in the bed, and slid my middle finger inside of her. She was super wet, and she was still quivering inside from her most recent orgasm. I moved my finger inside her gently, until I got adjusted, and found a rough spot inside her that made her gasp when I rubbed it; then I finger fucked her like a mad man, hitting that spot over and over. I did it faster, and faster, until her fuck hole was making wet noises, and my knuckles solidly smacked against her puffy pussy lips.

She finally had the orgasm that I had been looking for all evening. Her back arched involuntarily, and her thighs crushed my fingers. Steaming hot girl cum filled my palm, and squirted onto the bed, as I kept pushing my finger in and out of her; despite the wrist lock that she had on me. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth was open in wordless ecstasy. After thirty seconds, or so, her body slumped back against the bed; spent. Her breath came in ragged gasps, and it was probably another minute or two before she released the death grip on my hand. I moved back up next to her, and hugged her to me. She hugged me back, but she only had enough strength to get her head up on my shoulder. We lay quietly for a long time, just enjoying being with each other.

"Damn, Jack. You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet." She had a dreamy quality to her voice, and I knew that sleep wouldn't be far off for my beautiful sister.

"It's always my pleasure, Kay." She turned, and smiled at me.

"We should switch to the other bed though; there is a gigantic wet spot on this one." She was right. There was a huge damp spot on the hotel comforter. I slid my arms beneath her, scooped her up, and laid her down on the neighboring full sized bed. I pulled the covers back over her, and climbed in the other side, spooning myself against her back.

"Promise me one thing, Jack." She said this with a bit of apprehension in her voice that disturbed me.

"Anything, Katie."

"Promise that you won't ever leave me." She sounded so innocent, and afraid.

"Never," I said, as sleep closed in. "I promise." Mercifully, there were no dreams that night.

***

My alarm was a rude awakening the next morning. Katie showered, and then I showered while she was fixing her hair and makeup. We put our swim suits in plastic bags, and packed all of our stuff back into our suitcases. Miraculously, we finished just as my mom called, wanting to know when we would be ready to leave.

We all met in the lobby, checked out, and loaded our bags into the back of the huge white SUV. We stopped at Shoney's again, and all ate from their breakfast bar. I was amazed at the amount of food that my sister put away. I guess she burnt a lot of calories last night; we did have sex three times. The chat was light that morning. My dad notice that Katie's lips were no longer swollen, and that she had a "decent" outfit on for a change. Mom said that Katie had a healthy "glow" about her, whatever that means. She also said that she was really happy about our "agreement," and that we were actually starting to act like grownups. We got back on the road, and headed towards South Carolina. We stopped several times for bathroom breaks, and gas, and once for lunch. Overall the trip took us another eight hours.

My Great Aunt Ruby was a powerhouse of a woman, but not in a physical way. She is short, and slightly chubby; but she has a powerful presence. She runs a bed and breakfast in Lexington, which is a suburb of Columbia. Bed and breakfast might be a bit of a misnomer, but that is what she calls it. I think that it is more like the boarding house that Forrest Gump's mother ran. It was once a huge plantation house that had been damaged by a fire in the 1920's. The family had it gutted, and the interior redesigned to be a boarding house. It kept my dad's family from financial ruin during the Great Depression, and probably kept a lot of children from being homeless. It became modestly successful as a bed and breakfast in the 1990's, but Aunt Ruby's arthritis had limited her ability to take on too many guests at once.

I hadn't seen her in probably five years, but it didn't look like she had changed a bit. She hugged each one of us, and exalted about "how much that we've grown," and "what a big, handsome man I had become," and what "a beautiful young woman" that Katie had grown into.

Behind Aunt Ruby were the other people from the family who came to greet us, including a surprise visitor: Julia. She looked radiant as ever. She was wearing a blue tank top with jean shorts, and running shoes. Her shorts were so short that the front pockets hung out below the leg holes, but somehow Julia made it look regal instead of trashy. After our Aunt Ruby finished with us, and started talking with our parents, Katie ran over and hugged Julia fiercely. I strolled over, and hugged her myself. I squeezed her tight, and whispered in her ear, "I've missed you, babe. I didn't expect to see you here."

"I've missed you too, Jack. Aunt Barb had requested that I should be here, so her lawyer had me, and my mom flown in." Then she spoke her next sentences very quietly, so that Katie couldn't hear them. "We need to talk about something, but not tonight. I don't want to ruin our reunion. God knows that I need some time with both of you. I'll take you for a walk tomorrow, and we will ask her not to join us." I pulled back from her embrace, but her face was as enigmatic as the Sphinx. I knew that I would get nothing further from her. Julia was not like my sister, whom I could pry information from.

"Sure, Jules, that sounds good." This immediately piqued the interest of my sister.

"What sounds good?" Katie said. Julia released me, and leaned between us, so that only we could hear.

"I want us all get together tonight after everyone is asleep. Maybe we can meet at the back door about three A.M." Julia avoided the issue she had been speaking to me about, but brought up the burning topic that I wanted to discuss. I wanted a ménage-à-trois with the two most beautiful women that I knew. Julia and I hadn't been together since we came back from vacation.

"Where are we going to do it?" Katie looked hesitant, but I've seen her look hesitant a thousand times and Julia would still talk her into helping in one of her hair-brained schemes.

"We are sharing a room. Jack is bunking with Tommy, so he shouldn't be a problem. We will bring a blanket, sneak out the back door, and go behind the barn. I've already checked it out. Nobody will see us there, and we won't have to be dead silent; especially since one of us seems to have a particular fondness for being loud at inopportune times." She looked dead at my sister, who flushed a spectacular shade of crimson.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I added quickly, before Julia could throw any more jabs at my little sis.

We were greeted by everyone, and after dropping off our bags, we were rushed to the table for a late supper. There were about fifteen members of our family staying there, and they had eaten earlier; "at a decent time." Things were crowded, but it was a congenial atmosphere. I had to share my Cousin Tommy's room, and sleep on a cot. Tommy was a really cool guy. Even when we were kids, he never tried to make me feel shitty that I was two years younger than him. Most kids never want a "baby" around them, even if the kid is just a year or two younger. I think Tommy always wanted a younger brother, and I occasionally filled that void. He was going into his junior year at the University of South Carolina, and permanently lived at Aunt Ruby's. After dinner, I talked for a bit with the family, and I headed on up to Tommy's room. I took a quick shower, then Tommy and I caught up for a half hour, or so. He seemed to be doing well. I set my alarm on my phone, so that the alert would come out of my headphone jack, put one headphone in my ear, and quickly dozed off to sleep.

I was rudely awakened the beeping of my alarm in my left ear at 2:55 A.M. I pulled on a pair of basketball shorts, a tank top, and tucked in my Air Jordan's laces without tying them. I looked over at my sleeping cousin. Tommy gave a muffled grunt once, and turned over, but he seemed to drop back to sleep right afterwards. I headed downstairs as quickly, and as quietly as I could. I found Julia waiting alone by the door. She looked effortlessly beautiful in the dim light.

"Hey, beautiful," I said in my smoothest tone.

"Hey yourself, sexy man." Her smile melted my heart. There was way more between us that just simple sexual attraction. I wonder why it took me so long to see this fact for myself; but then I was the guy who didn't notice that his own sister was head-over-heels in love with him for two years. I am beginning to think that I am the epitome of obtuseness.

"Where's Katie?" I asked. I was confused at her absence.

"She said that she didn't want to come along." I could hear the tension in her voice. I wasn't sure if they had argued, or if Julia was just disappointed; either way, it was just going to be us two. She bent down and picked up a folded blanket, exposing an expanse of taunt, tanned, teenage ass flesh; which I promptly pinched softly. She turned, and handed me the blanket, and kissed me softly on the lips. There was plenty of heat behind the kiss, but it was different than when we first started having sex. "C'mon, Jack. We have to be quick, but I really need to be with you right now. It has been way too long." She opened the back door silently, and I slipped out behind her, shutting the door quietly.

The moon was bright enough to see by, but I was still glad for the clearly defined cobblestone path. We walked hand in hand for about five minutes before we reached the dark hulking form of the barn. It appeared to be a hundred years old, if it was a day; and looked slightly menacing in the moonlight. She led me around to the back side of the structure where there was a neatly tended lawn of newly mown grass. There was even a flood light back here, although I couldn't figure out the reasoning behind its presence. Julia must have seen the look of puzzlement on my face.

"This was your Uncle Gary's smoking spot," Julia said, speaking of Aunt Ruby's brother, who passed away from cancer two years ago. "I went for a walk with Ruby today, and she told me all about it. She said that she keeps the spot nice as a way of remembering him." In the middle of the pool of light, next to the wall of the barn was a simple three-legged stool. It was well worn, from years of use, and I could almost picture Uncle Gary sitting on it, and leaning against the garage, smoking a cigar. She pulled the blanket from my arms, and started spreading it over the manicured turf.

"Maybe we should do it somewhere else. It's kinda creepy to do it here, it's almost like Uncle Gary is watching us." She smirked at me crookedly.

"If he were watching us, I'm sure that he would enjoy the show." Julia walked to the center of the blanket, and pulled her tank top over her head. Her teenaged breasts stood high and firm on her chest, and her nipples were so hard that they could have etched a diamond. All of a sudden I forgot about Uncle Gary, and all that mattered in the world was the two of us alone together, becoming one. I stepped onto the blanket, and took her in my arms. Her lips locked to mine in an instant, and her nipples poked gloriously against my chest through my shirt. I felt her pulling my shorts and boxers down, my erect cock springing free. I was so focused on Julia that I wasn't even aware that I had become hard. I tried to get the top button of her tight shorts unfastened, and kept fumbling with it, as she hauled my own shirt over my head. As smooth as I liked to believe myself to be sometimes, I still am a fumble-fingered teenager. Her fingers snaked between mine, and in half a second, her shorts were sliding over her perfect hips and onto the ground.

I felt her pulling me down onto the blanket, and I flowed along with her, ending with my naked body on top of hers. I kissed down her neck, and she moaned with need. Both of my hands moved up under to cup her breasts, and I rubbed across both of her nipples at once. This elicited a throaty growl from Jules, who seemed to be driven mad with lust. I slid one hand down her belly, and onto her hot little pussy mound. She was so excited that I could feel her wetness on her little triangle of pubic hair before I even slipped my fingers between her engorged pussy lips. I kept kissing down on her body.

"Oh, my god, Jack! Stop teasing and fuck me, already!" She pulled my face from between her tits, so that I could position myself how she wanted me. I didn't need to be told twice. I was really excited too, and could feel the slipperiness of my pre-cum on her flat belly. She tilted her hips, and guided me to the entrance of her slick tunnel. I felt her rub my engorged head up and down her slit a couple of times, liberally coating me with her sweet lubrication. I was a little disappointed that we didn't have more foreplay, and that this would probably not be a marathon sex session. Both of us were way too horned up for that. I pushed against her, and felt the tip begin to push inside of her. "Please go slow, baby," she urged me. I didn't want to hurt her, so I did as she asked. I knew that she enjoyed sex in a very different way that my pain loving sister. I used steady pressure at first, and began to slowly push in, and then pull out of her sopping wet pussy. I could literally hear how wet she was. No matter how lubed up she was, she was undeniably tight. She and I hadn't fucked in while; and by the way I was struggling to enter her, she hadn't had more than a couple of my sister's fingers inside of her since the last time we were together. Finally, my purple mushroom shaped head popped all the way in, and it was just a matter of slow, easy pressure to slide the rest of the way in.

I enjoyed the difference between the girls. My sister's pussy is much smaller than Julia's. Not that Julia's is humongous, or anything; but I can fit almost all my length inside of her before I bottom out. When I am fully inside Katie, there are almost three inches of myself that I can't fit in her tiny box. Both girls feel equally good; but they are just different. And different is how I would describe our lovemaking, because making love was different for Julia and me. When we first began having sex, it was animalistic. We were like two strange dogs humping in an alley behind a dumpster. It was just dirty. This was... well... beautiful. Our bodies moved as one, but instead of being in a fuck-frenzy, we took our time. Maybe it was time that made it different. We knew that we had time: an entire lifetime of it. This thing of ours was no longer limited by the length of a vacation, but only by how much we cared for one another.

Her fingers traced patterns through my short brown hair, and she got closer and closer to her orgasm. I started to move faster, but she whispered for me to "slow down, because it will be worth the wait." I had suspended my body over hers, because we both needed more oxygen than we could get while kissing. Her fingers seemed electrically charged as they moved from my hair, to stroke patterns on my back, urging me on; as if her throaty moans of pleasure weren't enough to keep me on course to the inevitable finish.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds