3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 13

With a low cry of passion, she crushed her upper body to mine in a death grip of a fantastic orgasm. She wrapped her legs around me as her body shook, and she tensed as tight as any tripwire, and her pussy was no exception. The pressure on my cock was enormous, but I knew better than to stop fucking her at this critical juncture. She once threatened to "snap my cock like a match stick" if I didn't continue to pound away while she came. Her added tightness and the sound of her orgasmic breathing in my ear sent me over the edge as well. My balls tingled madly, my cock bucked, and I buried my seed deep in her womb. I couldn't have pulled out if I had wanted to. She relaxed a few seconds after I was finished cumming, and I sagged like a rag doll; halfway on her, and halfway on the blanket. We both panted in silence for a couple of minutes until our breathing slowed down enough to talk. I tried to roll all the way off of her, but held me in place, still hugging her body to mine.

"That was great, Jack." She sounded so content, and she stretched languorously, like a cat laying in the sunshine. "You know that you don't have to worry about pulling out, babe." She ran her fingers through my hair, and I felt the same electricity from her touch that I felt during sex. "I'm on the Depo shot, so I can't get pregnant." I felt her teeth graze my earlobe, and she nuzzled my neck with her cute elfin nose. We lay there for maybe five or ten minutes, relaxing and stroking each other, and just enjoying being alone together. Finally, I broke the silence.

"So what did you want to talk to me about alone tomorrow?" Her body unconsciously tensed for a moment, and I could tell that this conversation wouldn't be pleasant for either one of us.

"Well..." she started, and the word just hung there, like a man hanging from the side of a mountain, perilously close to falling. I wanted to urge her on, but I figured that it would be more tactful if I let her get around to the point on her own.

"Well," and there was another pregnant pause. "Like I said, I went to my doctor right after we got back from vacation, and she put my on the Depo shot. I told her that I had a serious boyfriend, and that we were monogamous, and that we didn't want to have to use condoms; and since disease wouldn't be an issue, I wanted her to give me something else." I sensed that her uncharacteristic rambling was another way of stalling. Julia is usually a get-to-the-point kind of girl. "I didn't tell her that we are polyamorous; because I didn't think she really needed to know about that. We are in a serious relationship, and that is all that matters." It was suddenly getting hard for me to breathe. I just knew that this stalling was leading up to something that I didn't want to hear.

"Yes," I said firmly, but my voice sounded far away in my own ears. I could feel her heart beating fast inside her ribs. She didn't like telling this anymore than I liked hearing it. "She didn't need to know there are three of us together." I placed my hand over her left breast. "So, what," I continued," is it about your appointment that has your heart thumping like a jack hammer?"

"Well... It's not about my appointment. This is about Katie, and her lack of an appointment." Now her voice was sounding far away as things began to click into place inside my brain.

"Jack," Julia said softly, almost in a whisper, "She hasn't had a period since way before our vacation. I guess it's been six weeks since her last one. She keeps telling me that it will be here any time, but I can fucking count. She is REALLY late, and Katie is never late. And... Jack, I think she is pregnant." Click. There it was; the reason that my sister has been acting so strange. The reason why she has been so distracted lately, and maybe why she has been eating so much. Was she eating for two? Julia kissed my cheek, and I felt her warm tears as she pressed her face against mine. She was quiet for a few minutes, like she was waiting for the shock to wear off. Finally, the lump in my throat got small enough that I could choke out a few words.

"Are you sure?" The words sounded feeble, sort of like a kid refusing to believe their parents when they inform them that Santa Claus is a hoax, or that there really isn't an Easter bunny. Her face was still pressed against mine, but now I don't think that all the salty tears were hers alone.

"No," she said quietly into my ear. "She refuses to take a test. She refuses to go to the doctor. It's like she thinks that if she keeps denying it, and hoping for the best that it will just go away. I keep telling her that it isn't a sprained ankle, but she won't listen to me." She pushed my shoulders back, so that she could look directly in my eyes. "You need to make an excuse, and go into town tomorrow and buy some tests. If you bring them back, and ask her to take it, I don't think she will refuse you." Her blue eyes almost glowed in the light from the barn, and the little bit from the moon. I could see more unshed tears in those eyes. She was worried sick about this. This affected her life every bit as much as it affected mine and Katie's.

"I'll go and buy one tomorrow," I promised. She hugged me tight, and then she kissed me passionately.

"You might be a dumbass about some things Jack, but you are always there for the important things. Maybe that is why I fell in love with you. You are innocent, but strong." She kissed me again.

"I love you too, Jules. I just never really realized how much until this very moment." The moon put gold highlights in her honey brown hair when I kissed her. We made love again in the grass before sneaking back in the house. My body felt twice as heavy walking back to the house as it had walking to the barn, and it wasn't just being tired from fucking. It was the first real weight of responsibility hanging around my neck. By the time I quietly snuck back into bed, I felt a little bit like Atlas; with the full weight of the world on my shoulders. I wish that I could say that I slept fitfully that night, but I didn't. When the first light came in through the windows, my eyes were heavy, but open. I had the feeling that I wasn't the only one who missed sleep that night. When I heard people start moving around, I got up, showered, got dressed, and went down to breakfast. I ate mechanically, and it was amazingly easy to get my mom to loan me the Escalade to go to the local Huge-Mart to buy a few things that I "forgot."

Julia had told me to get a test branded First Alert, because it is able to tell a woman if she is pregnant even before her missed period, so this one should definitely work for Katie. She also told me to get a two pack, that way they can verify the results with a second test. I went to the pharmacy section, and a bleary eyes sales-girl showed me exactly where to find what I needed. I stopped by, and bought some deodorant, and toothpaste, so that way I would have something that I could show my mom for the trip. I drove home, stuffed the pregnancy tests into one of my huge cargo pockets, and took my bag inside. The girls still weren't up, although almost everyone else was crowded into the kitchen and dining room areas. I took my bag, and dropped it onto my bed, then headed down the hall to the girls' room, and knocked. The door opened a crack, and I saw Julia's blue eye peeking nervously out at me. She immediately opened the door with a questioning look on her face.

I walked in, closed the door behind me. It looked like Julia had just got out of the shower, because she was still wrapped in a towel, with wet hair; and Katie was getting ready to get into the shower, because she was standing with a towel in her hand. I fished the test kit box from my cargo pocket, and handed it to my sister. She took it instinctively, because I handed it to her; but as soon as she figured out what it was, she moved away from me, and looked at me as if I had handed her a live cobra.

"I don't need this, Jack." She said this coolly. She was not looking at me though, she was looking at her cousin, and best friend; at her betrayer. She tried to hand me the box back, but I stopped her hand.

"Please, Katie. Take this for me, that way I can know one way or the other. We both need to know... We all three need to know." I looked into her jade green eyes. I was not entirely innocent of what staring into her eyes does to my sister. Her gaze locked on mine, and all the coolness melted, and I knew by the relaxation of her posture that she would take the test for me.

"OK, sweetie, I'll do it for you. I have to take a wicked pee anyway. She walked into the bathroom, and Julia and I followed; both for moral support, and because we were too nervous to do anything else. Katie stripped off her clothes, and climbed in the shower, muttering how she could never pee on that stick on the toilet without getting it all over the floor. She closed the curtain for about thirty seconds, and I heard the rush of pee against the porcelain tub. She thrust the stick unceremoniously to me, and turned on the hot water. Julia scanned the directions on the box. It said that we had to wait three minutes for a result. We stood there looking nervously at each other as I held the pee covered test stick in my hand.

"It has to have been three minutes, Jack." I agreed with her. I turned the test over in my hand and read it. In the small window were two pink lines.

*****

Thanks for reading. I will have the next chapter out in a couple of days. Sorry for the hiatus between chapters 11 and 12. I guess life happens sometimes. I am still trying to figure out how to end this. Decisions... decisions. Feel free to leave a comment or send me a message with your email, so I can answer back.

Scott

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds