3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 16

"Take it easy on that, Jack," Katie warned.

"Fuck that, Kay!" Julia said vehemently. "We are only going to be young once, and I want to feel alive tonight. You two both might even be able to take advantage of me later." Katie laughed aloud.

"Whores like you can't be taken advantage of, Jules; it's not taking if you give it freely." My sister did have a point there. I looked at Julia in the back seat, and she rolled her eyes so hard that I could practically hear it.

"We've already been over this, Kay. I'm a slut, not a whore. Whores get paid, but sluts give it away; we're sluts." My sister snorted at that remark.

"I am not a slut." Katie said this flatly, like there was no reason to get excited about such a bogus accusation.

"Bitch, you got knocked up by your own brother. On what planet does that not make you a slut? Oh yeah... maybe the planet Denial." Julia passed the bottle back to me, and I took my drink, and passed it back. I could already feel the alcohol beginning to have its effect on me. I was very relaxed, and was on my way to feeling fuzzy already. I knew that I should stop, but I figured that I might need some liquid courage tonight.

"I got pregnant by the man that I love, who loves me in return. That isn't slutty; it is beautiful." Katie's tone was as self-satisfied as the expression on her face. I wonder if Julia could see it in the mirror.

"That's funny," Julia said dryly, "I seem to remember you begging Jack to 'make you his little cum slut.' Those were your exact words, I believe." I thought that my fiery sister might take offense to this, but she laughed again.

"OK, I admit it. I am a slut for Jack, and maybe even for you, but I don't advertise it by wearing dresses like that; if you can call that tiny scrap of fabric a dress." Julia smiled widely at my sister's comment, and instead of passing me back the bottle, she made a motion for me to look back. I turned around farther in my seat, and Julia pulled her legs up a little bit, exposing her completely naked pussy. Not only was she not wearing panties, but I could see her wetness reflecting the light from the streetlights above. I had never gone fully soft, and my cock jumped to attention at the sight. Julia slid her skirt up a few inches, showing me her entire cunt. She had shaved the small triangle of light brown hair at the top, leaving her slit completely hairless.

"What do you think, lover?" Julia's blue eyes were piercing, even in the semi-darkness.

"It's beautiful," I breathed, barely audible.

"Oh... My... God, Julia, don't tell me that you didn't wear any panties with that dress." Now it was my sister's turn to roll her eyes.

"I can't wear them with this dress. You can see them in the bottom of the back cut out, it spoils the look." Julia was still fully exposed, and I snaked my hand between the seats, and ran my middle finger up her slit. She was soaking wet, and her slit was very slippery, and her clit was very erect. She moaned at the lightness of my touch.

"You are going to show everyone at the party your cunt, you know that, right?" Katie said this, but seemed unsurprised my Julia's outrageous behavior. I know that Julia had done some crazy things in the past, and I figure that I didn't even know a fraction of the things that my sister had witnessed. Katie had admitted that sometimes Julia had seduced guys, and then let Katie watch her fuck them. This was before I had ever thought about being together with her, so I really didn't let it bother me much. I lightly strummed my thumb across her clitoris, slowly, and rhythmically.

"So, what, Kay? I don't care if they see it. The only two people that I care about are you and Jack, and I kinda hoped that this dress would make you guys horny. It seems to only be having that effect on one of you though." She was right about that. My cock was as hard as a steel rod inside my shorts. Julia guided my middle finger down, and slid it inside of her scalding hot opening. Her silky walls gripped my finger tightly, and I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like on my cock later tonight. I knew by her wetness that it was a sure thing; I just hoped that she would want to wait until we were back at her place. Julia did seem to have a fondness for having sex in totally inappropriate places. She moaned softly, and her pussy made wet noises as I slowly fingered her.

"God, you sound wet, Jules," Katie said, her voice sounding far away. "That is making me super horny." The way that she moved her hips seemed to indicate that she wanted me to speed up, but I slowed even further; I didn't want to make her cum, I just wanted to drive her crazy with lust. That would make the sex much hotter later on. I slid my finger out of her sopping wet slit, it glistened with her juices. I showed it to my sister, who immediately grabbed my wrist, and popped it into her mouth. She sucked, and licked at it lustily, which made my cock jump again in my pants. I could feel that pre-cum had leaked all over inside my boxer briefs. Maybe we should have just stayed at Julia's house and fucked each other silly; her mom was at work, and it would probably have been more fun that this lame party would be anyway. We were only a couple of blocks from Becky Sorenson's house, and I doubted that the girls would agree to going back after they went to so much trouble buying outfits, and getting ready for the party.

We pulled up to where the party was taking place. There were cars lining both sides of the entire long street, so we had to park around the block; and even then, it was a long walk to Becky's house. Julia exited the back seat, and took an extra-long swallow of rum, then handed the rest to me. It had about two fingers width left in the bottom. Jules saw me looking over the last of the booze.

"Kill it, Jack. Don't be such a fucking pussy about it." I paused, thinking that I probably already had plenty to drink; but I didn't want to deal with an argument, so I went ahead guzzled the amber colored liquor down. Julia smiled, took the bottle from my grasp, and tossed it into a nearby shrub. I'm sure that the neighbors would be complaining about this tomorrow. Julia did her best to adjust her dress to cover all of her important parts. Even when it covered all her goodies, it really didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Wait a second." Katie opened her door back up, and leaned inside. She came out holding a couple fast food napkins, and handed them to her friend. Julia looked at my sister as if she was crazy.

"What the fuck do I need these for, Kay?" Julia's legs looked very long with those high heels, and that short skirt. It really used her height to great advantage.

"Wipe your thighs off, you skank. You've creamed all over yourself, and it won't be hard to guess what it is. Julia looked down, and my eyes followed at the same time. I probably would have found it hilarious if my head wasn't so fuzzy. She had large wet spots on both her thighs where her pussy had leaked during my fingering. It was smeared, but it was undeniable what it was. I took the napkins from her limp grasp, and wrapped my left arm around her shoulders. I wiped a long swipe directly up her cleft, which completely soaked the two napkins. Julia let out a soft moan at my businesslike treatment of her dripping wet snatch. Katie handed me a couple more napkins, and I wiped her thighs clean from both the front, and the rear. It was lucky that her skirt rode up so far when she sat down, otherwise the crimson fabric would have been soaked. I remembered how she has insisted that I wipe her pussy after she peed that day on vacation, and how hot that it made her. I think that if anything, I probably made her even wetter in the long run.

"God, that was hot, Jack." Julia sighed, while she was still enclosed in my embrace. "Have I told you that I love you already today, baby?"

"No, Jules. I don't think you have." I said this quietly, right into her ear. Her back was against my chest, and the feel of her body against mine made me want to do all sorts of wicked things to her.

"I do, Jack. I am deeply, and madly in love with you." This was something a little different. She had told me that she loved me before, but all this lovey-dovey shit was something new. Maybe it was the liquor talking. I squeezed her tightly against me.

"I love you too, Jules... madly and deeply." Katie smiled at this, and it almost looked like she was about to cry. I released Julia, and offered her my arm. She took it. It was a long walk for her to make in five inch heels. I suppose that I could have given her a piggyback ride, but I imagine that would have showed everyone a little too much of Julia to be a valid mode of transport. I offered my other arm to my sister, which she gladly accepted, and I walked to the party with the two most beautiful girls in my senior class on my arms.

The party was very crowded, and hip-hop dance music blared from the stereo. It looked like her dining room had been cleared, and converted into a make-shift dance floor. People were packed into the living room, and family room, all with red plastic cups in their hands. Someone must have been able to get a hold of at least one keg of beer. The crowd was a good mix between females and males. Thank god it wasn't a total sausage-fest. The guys mostly stood around together and talked, and the girls mostly did the same with the other girls. I saw, much to my satisfaction, that almost all of the guys were dressed in a similar manner as I was myself. The one notable exception was a douche in a three-piece-suit. He looked really out of place. The girls were all dressed to a much higher standard than the guys. None held a candle to my vision in white, or my devil in red. I must admit that I was a little biased though.

I saw my best friend Murphy, and greeted him with a fist bump. He tried to say a few things to me, but his eyes were locked on Julia's fabulous body. I told him that I would talk to him later, and moved down to a mostly vacant piece of the family room wall that we could claim as our own real estate. The room was very crowded, and a very pretty girl bumped into me by accident. It was Sandy Curry, and a bright smile lit up her face. She had cut her chestnut brown hair short, in kind of a pixyish cut. It was very attractive on her.

"Hi, Jack. How have you been?" She had to get very close to me in order for me to hear her. She rested her hand casually against my chest, in a very flirty manner.

"I've been OK; just busy trying to get all the last-minute things together before my first semester of college." I saw Julia behind her, and her face was a thunderhead. She clearly didn't appreciate the possessive hand that she had on me.

"So where did you decide to go? The last time I heard anything, you were going to Michigan." She had perfume on; it was delicate, and fruity. I was also the perfect height to look right down her top. She had ample cleavage exposed, but the way that her top pushed her smallish breasts up left them almost totally exposed when viewed from the top. I could see her areolas quite clearly. I kept trying to look away, but every gesture that she made while talking pushed her boobs right into my line of sight.

"All three of us are going to Northwestern. Julia and Katie both got academic scholarships. I will have to do it the old-fashioned way; with a couple of part time jobs." Someone moved behind Sandy, and she moved out of the way by molding her entire body against mine. I could feel her erect nipples poking my chest through both her shirt and mine.

"So, you will be in Chicago? That's awesome, Jack." She leaned up so that she could whisper in my ear. "I'm going to Western Michigan; you know that's only a couple of hour drive from Chicago." Katie was now looking indignant. I did nothing to encourage this behavior. I had just been ambushed by her. When she was molded against me, she whispered in my ear, "I'd really love it if you came and visited. I would certainly make it worth the drive." She beamed a smile at me. I would have been severely tempted, if things had been different in my life.

"Yeah," Julia said dryly, "That's really fucking awesome." Apparently, her attempt at whispering where I could still hear her above the music meant that my sister heard this too. Julia looked like she had enough. She reached in, and grabbed me by the hand, and started pulling me toward the dance floor.

"Sorry, Sandy; this is my jam," Julia said, "and he promised that he would dance with me when it came on." I couldn't say a word to the obviously dismayed Sandy as I followed wordlessly behind my fuming lover. Sandy frowned, but turned and walked over to the makeshift bar.

"Sorry Jack, but you didn't seem to want to end the flirt-fest back there, and I figured that this was more polite than punching that bitch in the face." The dance floor didn't seem as crowded as when we had arrived.

We reached the dance floor, and began to dance; they started playing a very bass heavy hip-hop song about drinking. I can dance a little, but Julia is a natural. She took dance classes for years to help with her cheerleading skills. Her red encased body moved erotically to the beat, and I forgot all about Sandy Curry. Julia flipped her hair towards me, and then started dancing with her back towards me. That skirt was something else. It was so short that it actually showed a little butt cheek, and the way that she was popping her hips to the beat made my cock instantly rise in my pants. She backed up, and began to grind her ass against my crotch to the beat of the song. My hands grasped her waist, and we moved in rhythm to the music. It was amazing how close this came to fucking. The way that Julia was grinding against me, while bending over, meant that the only thing that actually separated us from fucking were my shorts. After a couple of minutes of being lost in the song, and dry humping her, the song ended, and another began. Katie took this chance to hop in next to us, and begin dancing. She crowded her head in between ours, and drew us in with her arms.

"You guys have to cut this out. You guys are practically fucking each other out here in front of everyone." Katie had that dead-serious look in her eyes, and I know that she meant for us to obey what she was saying.

"So what? I don't care what these people think, Kay. We're leaving in a few weeks anyway." Julia seemed to be missing the point that I had just considered. I felt really slow witted because of the alcohol, and I bet that Julia was feeling the same effects.

"What about your mom? What would she say when she hears about this? What about my mom and dad? Do you think that they won't hear about you two acting like a couple of sexual deviants here? I guarantee that people will be talking just because of that one dance. We don't need this hassle. If you want to fuck, then let's go back to your house where we can be alone." Julia only seemed to get one thing out of that entire emotional plea from my sister.

"Sexual deviant? Is that what the fuck we are, Kay? We're sexual fucking deviants for being with the people that we love? Is that really what you think?" I could tell that Julia was pissed; well, drunk and pissed. It was a bad combination. She was speaking much too loudly, and none of us were dancing.

"No Jules, I don't think that. I'm saying that most, if not all of these people here will see it that way though. Please. Let's go." My sister's eyes were pleading, and she looked like she was about to start crying.

"Fine, Kay." Julia huffed, "one more dance, and we'll get the fuck out of here."

"Please keep it clean." Katie rolled her eyes, and I could tell that she didn't think much of the idea of us dancing one more song. I just felt horny, and was fine with doing either thing; just as long as it ended with me sticking my dick inside both of my smoking hot girls in the very near future. Julia guided me over into the farthest, darkest corner, just as the song changed to a slow song. More couples came onto the floor, and Julia wrapped herself inside my arms. Mentally, I knew what this looked like; the only way that we could have been dancing any closer was if we were Siamese twins. I just said fuck it; people are going to think whatever they want to think anyway. Julia looked into my eyes. Her blue eyes were beautiful, as always. She leaned close to my ear, and I bent down a couple of inches, so that she wouldn't have to yell.

"I think Katie might have been right about me wearing panties. I'm soaked again. I am so wet that it feels like it's running down my thighs." I ran my hand over her tight ass, and brushed my fingers between her thighs about three inches from her pussy; sure enough, it was slick with her lubrication. It took all my self-control not to shove my fingers inside her, and finger fuck her to insanity right there on the dance floor. Julia rested her head on my shoulder. This felt really right.

I saw this guy named Brandon talking to my sister at the edge of the dance floor. I didn't know the guy personally; just by his reputation. He was offering her a red cup, and she was politely shaking her head. Julia's hands cupped my ass, and squeezed it tightly. Brandon pressed the cup into my sister's hand, and she shoved it away, causing it to spill on the floor. His reaction was lightning quick; he yelled something that was drowned out by the music, and then he pushed Katie to the floor.

Something snapped inside of me, and I lost all control. I spun out of Julia's arms, and charged at Brandon. If it wasn't for Julia's perfect balance and reflexes, developed through hundreds of hours spent doing gymnastics, cheerleading, and dance; she would have been on the floor like my sister. I reached Brandon in three quick steps. On my fourth stride, I drew back, and stepped in swinging a huge hay maker. Brandon barely recognized that I was even there before he was blasted off of his feet by my vicious punch. I pounced on top of him, almost before he hit the floor, and started pummeling his face with both of my fists. He seemed to have just enough consciousness left after my first punch to instinctively try to cover his head, but he had no fight left in him.

"HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SISTER, YOU LITTLE PUNK-ASSED BITCH!" The entire party had stopped; music included, and everyone watched me pummel this guy. I felt someone grab my arm. I shook them off, and smashed Brandon's nose flat with a stiff right jab.

"JACK! STOP IT, HE'S DOWN!" Katie wrapped her whole body around my arm, and Julia had a hold of my jersey, and was trying in vain to pull me away from the object of my wrath. I took a few deeps breaths. If I kept swinging, I was in real danger of hurting one of the girls. I released my grip on Brandon's shirt, and allowed the girls to raise me to my feet. Brandon was definitely out cold. He was still breathing, but his nose was broken, he had a cut above his eye, which was already almost swollen shut. The rage that had burnt so white hot inside of me just seconds ago smoldered, and then winked out. I immediately felt sick to my stomach. It was like I had blacked out in some kind of a psychotic rage. I flexed my right hand, and it ached. I looked down, and it was smeared with blood. If they hadn't stopped me, would I have snapped out of it before I killed him? I really didn't think so. Julia continued to pull at me, this time she was pulling me toward the front door of the house.

"C'mon, Jack. We need to get out of here." She said this slowly, while looking directly at my face. I almost laughed. I was angry, not deaf. I realized the wisdom in Julia's words, and within a few seconds we were out of the house. Jules kicked off her heels, and we hurried to Katie's car. I heard no police sirens, even as we were driving off; but that doesn't mean that someone wasn't in the process of calling the cops even as my sister pulled away from the curb.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds