3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 16

Julia continued down, and probed Katie's sphincter with the tip of her tongue, which was very pointy. Surprisingly, Katie let out another lusty moan at this. Julia snaked her tongue around her asshole in small circles, making my sister wiggle even more; then she slid her tongue slowly inside. She didn't go very deep, but my sister hung her head back, and just enjoyed the feeling. I could see Julia gathering extra saliva, and transferring it to my sister's bottom. After it was good and wet, Julia gently inserted a single index finger inside, and began to slowly to finger fuck her. It seemed like it might be awkward to have someone with long nails jam their finger in your asshole, but the look of ecstasy on my sister's face made me wonder how it would feel to me.

One finger was soon replaced by two, and Katie seemed to approve. My sister kept trying to rub her clit, but Julia kept smacking her hands away, preferring instead to let her excitement build, that way when she came, it would be an earth-shattering orgasm. Julia was now using two fingers, but she wasn't just moving them in and out; she was spreading them open to stretch my sister out further. She would need to do more than that to get her ready for the thickness of my cock.

Julia opened her drawer, and pulled out a small bottle of what appeared to be some kind of lube. She drizzled some onto her fingers, and squirted a small amount into the very small gap in my sister's now partially stretched star. As soon as the room temperature lube hit her inner walls, her asshole puckered tightly once again. This time instead of her first two fingers, she used the forefingers of both her right and left hands. Before she had used a gentle scissoring motion, whereas now she used her considerable upper body strength to pry my sister's asshole open like a particularly stubborn clam. Apparently, this feeling wasn't unpleasant to Katie, because she started making loud mewling noises. After a few more minutes of this treatment, Julia squirted a generous helping of the thin lube in my sister's now considerably larger asshole, and then squirted some on my throbbing erection. It did feel cold. It mixed with the unexpected amount of pre-cum that coated my head, and she stroked my shaft slowly to coat it evenly.

"Alright, Kay. You are all set. Just remember what we talked about. Take it slow at first, then after you get used to it, you can go nuts if you want to." Julia moved to the foot of the bed, and propped herself up on a couple of pillows. How many pillows do teenaged girls need anyway? Katie straddled me, and kissed me gently.

"Thank you for being my first, Jack. I wish that I had waited longer for sex so that I could have given you my actual virginity." Her green eyes were soft and loving, and surprisingly vulnerable.

"Well shit, Kay," Julia blurted out. "If we would have known that he would have been so easy to seduce then you could have had him for your first, and I could have too." Katie laughed at this, and I had to admit I found it a little bit funny.

"I love you both, and that's all that counts now. It doesn't matter who any of our first partners were, it just matters that we are together now." The girls heard the earnest tone in my voice, and both smiled at me beatifically.

"And forever," said Julia.

"And forever," echoed Katie. My sister leaned down, and kissed me gently again, and reached back to position my shaft at the entrance to ass. She gently pushed back against me, and I felt the top of my head slide slickly into her asshole. I expected more to follow, but after the very top of the tip, forward progress slowed considerably. She increased the pressure that she was putting on it, and the entire head popped in. I imagined the shape of my cock, and I knew that my shaft thickened right after the head, so the worst was still to come.

Katie stopped pushing, took a deep breath, and just relaxed for a minute. I looked in her eyes, and I could tell that she wanted this way more than I did. She leaned down, and kissed me again softly. After a bit, she resumed pushing back against my cock. It slid in a bit more, and my sister grunted; a low feral sound that came from deep in her throat. She began to slowly fuck me. Just a little at first. She moved half and inch forward, and then pushed a little farther back.

I looked at Julia at the foot of the bed. Her eyes were glued on our anal exploits, and she rubbed her clit so fast that her fingers were a blur. With a loud grunt, Katie forced herself over the wide part of my shaft, and my dick was halfway inside my sister's tight little asshole. I felt my cock throbbing; and I knew that if I didn't get some distraction, I was going to cum way sooner than I liked. Sometimes life just wasn't fair.

"Hey, Jules! Why don't you come over here and sit on my face?" This seemed like the perfect solution. It would distract me from my sister's frenzied fucking. Katie grunted as she began to get closer to her orgasm. According to Julia, anal orgasms are different from vaginal ones. I was never clear on why, and she never felt obliged to explain it; but by the lust in my sister's eyes, and the increased decibels of her passionate cries, I suspect this to be true.

Julia smiled, and moved to position her long, lean frame over my head. She placed her knees on either side of my head, and lowered herself enough so that I had easy access to her swollen little button. My height worked in my favor, because my sister had plenty of room to ride me, and Julia had plenty of room on my face. I filed this position away in my memory bank for future use. I ran my tongue up her slit, and began to lick her slowly using both sides of my tongue; first the rough top, then the smoother bottom. I felt Julia's fingers running through my short hair as I picked up the pace on licking her twat.

I was still licking when the first of my sister's orgasms hit. One minute she was humping me for all she was worth, and the next she stopped dead; not because she wanted to, but because her orgasm was so intense that she just couldn't move. I felt her sphincter clench around my cock, as the muscles in her vagina went crazy. Her asshole rapidly squeezed around my cock, as she screamed in ecstasy. Her girl cum hit my stomach so hard that I literally heard it splash, and as she strummed her clit, some of it even sounded like it hit Julia's back.

"Fuck yeah, Kay! Squirt me with your pussy juice, you dirty fucking whore!" Julia sounded elated, and I think that she had lost patience with my licking. From the position that I was in, and with no hands to assist me that was about all that I could do. She planted both her palms on my forehead, and began to grind her sopping wet snatch across my chin, my mouth, and my nose. My face was slick in a matter of seconds, and she ground her twat against me even harder. She finally settled on my freshly shaven chin as the best source of friction, and began fucking it frantically. I don't know if I have ever seen a sexier sight than her sweat slick body moving over top of me, trying furiously to set off her inner fireworks.

Katie had regained her composure, and started bouncing up and down on my cock again. I had thought that concentrating on Julia would be a distraction, but watching her grind herself off on me was proving to just make me more excited. I felt Katie run her hand over my stomach, and rub some of the accumulated girl-cum that she had sprayed on my cock to make it a little bit slicker. She seemed to be trying to work all of my considerable length inside of her. Every time she went down on my cock, she exhaled a loud grunt, but she seemed to be taking more and more of me inside her with every stroke.

Julia let go of my forehead, and grabbed my ears with both hands, and pulled on them as she came. I felt her wetness trickle down my neck, but it was nothing like the audible splash that my sister made.

"C'mon, Jack," Katie said. "Cum for us baby." I felt her bubble butt smack hard against my pelvis as she finally took all of my cock inside of her asshole. "Cum in my tight little ass." I groaned at this. I had been trying to hold myself back, but no longer. Her ass cheeks now smacked in quick succession as she rode me harder and harder. I knew by the change in her pace that she was likely headed for another orgasm herself.

"Cum in her fucking ass, Jack," Julia urged, she was now lying next to me in bed, whispering in my ear, and stroking my girl-cum covered chest. "Give it to her, Jack. Cum inside the mother of your child." It happened suddenly. One second I was feeling amazing, my groin was on fire, and my balls were tingling with their pre-orgasmic warnings; and the next I was blasting a huge amount of jism up the ass of my pregnant sister. She never stopped riding me; but she threw her head back with joy as she felt my seed coating her insides. Julia kissed me as I came, which somehow made it even better. All of my energy seemed to have skeeted out into her asshole, along with my semen. I felt totally drained.

I was still hard, and Katie rode me for another thirty seconds before she came again. It was weaker than her first orgasm, but still stronger than anything that my ex-girlfriend Amy had ever had with me. When Katie had started rubbing her clit in earnest, Julia knew that she was about to cum soon, so she moved her head down to my stomach; right in front of my sister's bobbing pussy. When Katie came, it was directly in Julia's face. I heard the wet sound of it hitting my Julia's skin, and a few drops of it even flew over her head, and landed on my chest. God that was sexy. I doubt that my sister's copious squirting will ever fail to arouse me.

Julia sat up in bed, and looked back at me. Beads of my sister's cum ran down her face and neck, and one drop fell from one of her fully erect nipples. She looked like a devil when she wore that red dress earlier; but now she looked like an angel trapped on earth. She turned, and kissed my sister hard on the mouth, their hands tangling in each other's hair. Finally, the kiss broke, and my now spent cock slid wetly from my sister's freshly stretched orifice.

My girls both looked tired. All three of us were sweaty, sticky, and covered in each other's cum. I don't know if life could ever be any sweeter than it was at that moment. If it was, I'd probably die of diabetic shock. The girls started undoing the shackles on my feet, and then the cuffs on my wrists. They nestled into my shoulders, one on each side, and proceeded to take turns kissing me, and telling me that they loved me. Julia eventually reached down into the floor, and picked up a light blanket, and threw it over our intertwined naked bodies. Her cuddling back up to me was the last thing that I remember.

***

I awoke the next morning to the very loud sound of music playing. My head was fuzzy, and I had a slight headache that was pounding right behind my eyes. I realized that it was the ringtone on Katie's phone when she bolted out of bed, and pulled it out of her purse on the dresser. Damn, she has the sexiest ass in the world.

"Hello, mom?" Katie looked a little freaked out; like our mom was calling because she knew that we were all naked in bed together.

"Yeah, mom. We are still over at Julia's." She paused, and looked right at me. "Yes, he was drinking last night. Yes. They both were." She paused to listen. "I was sober, and I drove, so we were all completely safe..." Katie seemed to have been cut off, and then she looked afraid.

"What? No. That's bullshit, mom." I felt something stirring in my stomach that I didn't often experience; the icy feel of genuine fear. Something was definitely wrong. All the color had drained from her face, and appeared to be on the verge of passing out. Julia had an iron grip on my arm.

"OK, mom. We will be home soon... yeah. Soon." Katie ended the call, and looked at the two of us in bed.

"Mom says that the police were at the house the first thing this morning. They were looking for you, Jack."

If you like this chapter, please don't hesitate to give it five stars. I think there will be a couple more chapters before the beginning of the end of the story. It might take a couple of chapters to cap this one off in style.

I am also looking for a woman to help with editing a future story. It is written from a woman's perspective, which is totally new to me. If you are interested please send me an email through the comments bar below. Please include your email address.

-Scott

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds