3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 17

"I used to be that confident with you, at first; but after I realized that you weren't just a conquest, all of that was stripped away. Now I am just a girl in love. What a fucking clique; but it is true."

"I love you, Julia." She shifted herself on my lap, so she could look me in the eye.

"I know you do, Jack. This is new territory for me. Just remember that." She kissed me slowly, and deeply. I still marveled at the changes that I have seen in her in just the past month and a half. She broke the kiss after a minute, and sighed deeply. "The sex scares me too." She said this almost under her breath, almost like I wasn't meant to hear it. I couldn't help but laugh, and I got a mildly angry look in return.

"OK, why does sex scare you, Jules?" The angry look softened a bit.

"It's not sex in general that scares me, it's sex with you that scares me. I've had sex with guys; sometimes it's good, sometimes it's lousy, but it is all just sex. What is between you and I transcends that. I know that 'making love' is supposed to be different, but damn. Sex with you just keeps getting better and better, Jack. When is it going to stop? It seems to be all I can think about." I laughed softly, and instead of getting a mean look, she joined me.

Before she could speak again I kissed her.

She decided to walk around the outside of the house to her car, instead of chancing going inside past my mom. The twin white hand prints on her shorts would have given even my oblivious mother cause to think that something strange was going on. I enjoyed watching those hand prints walk around the garage towards the front of the house. I could still feel the silky fabric of her shorts on my fingertips.

***

Katie's first appointment with Dr. Elizabeth Klein, her obstetrician was the next day. She was super nervous, and I would have loved to have gone along for moral support; but she decided that trying to convince my mom to break my punishment for that would look suspicious. Besides, it wasn't like I could have accompanied her into the room like other expecting fathers could. Her and my mom left, and I tried to calm her nerves by text messages as best that I could. We had a continuous stream of conversation right up until she was called into the office.

After her appointment was over she texted:

Katie: Everything went fine. We need to talk when I get home tho. I'll see u in a few mins.

This worried me more than a little. What if something was wrong? What if by "fine" she really meant "I'm not pregnant after all?" I didn't know how I felt about even thinking that. I went up to my room, turned on some music, and fidgeted. It was music by my new favorite rapper; but even his mix of intelligent lyrics, and revolutionary thinking couldn't pull my thoughts out of the dark cloud that they were in.

I heard the Cadillac pull into the driveway, but it seemed like an eternity before Katie knocked on my bedroom door. I told her to come in, and I stood up from my rumpled bed. The smile on her face told me that everything was indeed alright. She ran across the small space and leaped into my arms. I caught her as if she weighed nothing.

She kissed me, and then she told me everything. The doctor confirmed that she was pregnant, and she got to hear the baby's heartbeat even though she is only a little over six weeks pregnant. The doctor said that it was super early for that; but not freakishly so. She held her phone up, and played me the recording of the rapid heartbeat of our child. I didn't realize that I was crying until a tear splashed onto my arm.

Both of our moods were almost giddy throughout the rest of the day. It was as if a weight that had been around my neck had been lifted, and I could stand up straight for the first time in what seemed like forever. Katie had an extra bounce in her step as she set the table for dinner, and I enjoyed watching her. I had cooked the meal. It was simple spaghetti, with garlic bread, and a salad. It was something that even someone with a cooking talent as underwhelming as mine could accomplish. Dad and mom sat down for dinner, like a thousand other evenings at our house.

It was nice to know that even though so many things have changed in our lives in such a short time, family was still family. We ate our food, and had good conversation. One day in the future, Katie and I would be eating dinner just like this with our little family; of course, our family would also include Julia. That thought brought a smile to my lips.

"What has you in such a good mood?" My dad asked this question nonchalantly.

"I was just thinking about the importance of family," I answered. My mom and dad smiled together. They knew that they raised me the right way.

"To family!" My father held up his glass of wine in a toast.

"To family!" We all repeated, and held up our various beverages.

***

I saw very quickly that alone time would be at a premium until we left for Northwestern. I'm not speaking of alone time by myself; I had plenty of that. I mean alone time with either Julia, or my sister. My parents were always busy, but it seemed like fate had them on a mission to keep us apart. Spring is my mother's busiest time of year, and by August her business had declined to a trickle, except for some of her regular customers who are always redesigning their landscaping. My father, who usually worked sixty hour weeks, decided that he wanted to take a week of his vacation to spend with us kids before we leave for college. The end result is that we weren't alone in the house for over two weeks; and it was driving all three of us bat shit crazy.

At least Katie could take some of her edge off with Julia at her house; however, I had no such luxury. I was grounded for breaking that douche bag's face at the party. I was bitter about being grounded, but Julia had really saved my ass by getting that kid to recant his statement. The three of us sexted all the time, and both of the girls sent me an endless parade of naked pictures. I sent plenty back to them; usually while I was alone beating my dick like I was the poster child for bullying. It wasn't like a threesome for me during this time; it was like the Bermuda Triangle of sex. I was adrift without my girls. Katie and I stole quick kisses, but that just left me feeling worked up, and not at all satisfied.

I fell asleep, and dreamed about being alone on a deserted island. I had no idea how I had got there. I sat down on the beach, and began to think about things. There was a car; no, it was a plane.

She and I had been together. She had short, dark brown hair. The plane lurched, and fell through the sky. The pilot regained control, but we were still descending at a dangerous angle. The plane hit the water, and broke up. I unbuckled, held on to my seat cushion, and I floated away from the wreckage. I looked for my dark-haired companion, but she was nowhere to be seen. The wreckage sank quickly, and I washed up on the island a day later.

I heard my door click shut quietly, and I awoke with a start. I heaved in a deep breath. I still smelled the salt water, and felt the grit of the sand on my knees as I had hauled myself out of the water.

"It's me," said a voice in the dark. It was Katie. She spoke in a carrying whisper. "Are you OK?" I tried to block out all of the sensations that I still felt from my dream as they began to fade. I willed my breathing to slow, and my heart rate soon followed. I heard the rustle of clothing being removed, and she climbed into my bed. Her hands were cool against my sweaty face. My sister's touch grounded me to this reality, and the last vestiges of the dream faded.

"I'm OK, Katie." I heard her sigh next to me, as if she knew that things were far from being OK.

"Was it another of those dreams?" She sounded worried. "One of your dreams that seem real to you?" Her arm was draped across my chest, and she hugged me tight. Her nude body was molded to mine. Her breath was cool against the hot skin of my neck. I still felt like I had just left the ninety-something-degree heat of the island. I nodded my head. She sighed again at my response, and squeezed me tighter. She knew that there was nothing that either of us could do about the dreams. I had occasionally had vivid dreams like this all of my life. The child psychologist that my mother had taken me to when I was seven said that I had "lucid dreams," and that basically nothing could be done about it. I had kept from everyone, including my two lovers how frequent that these dreams had been occurring lately, and their general disturbing nature.

I felt her lips kiss my neck gently, and she worked her way up to my ear. She whispered into my ear, "I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Kay. It is hard to keep a thing like us a secret. Our relationship feels like the elephant in the room." I felt her nod her head in agreement. Her curly red locks tickled my nose. I turned onto my side, so that I faced her. "It is so hard not to run to you, and scoop you up into my arms when I see you in the morning. It kills me to not be able to kiss your lips, or caress your perfect ass." My hand gripped one of her ass checks for emphasis.

"I have the same problem." She sighed as she said this. She had stopped hugging me so fiercely, and I laced my fingers through hers. Her hands were tiny. My hand looked like a catcher's mitt compared to my sister's. She sighed again. She must really be tired; or she must be really frustrated. "I have trouble not ripping your clothes off all the time, especially when we are all watching TV in the family room. I just want to mount you right there on the love seat while mom and dad watch NCIS." I chuckled, but kept the volume low.

"I think you have problems, Katelyn." She giggled in my ear. "I think that dad might have a huge problem with his 'little princess' being impaled by my cock in the family room." She giggled again, and kissed my neck. I felt her body slide over mine as she straddled me.

"You're right; I have a huge problem, Jack. I need your huge cock inside of me; right now." I felt the wetness of her bald snatch rubbing against my rapidly stiffening prick. I had a huge problem too; my parents were upstairs, and my sister is very vocal during sex. I took her face in my hands, and pulled her in for a kiss. She devoured my mouth in a very un-Katie-like gesture. She must be super horned up too. My cock had already reached full hardness, and I was very excited. I had to keep my mind on the task at hand. I broke the kiss, and I felt her trying to slip my cock inside her cooter with her left hand.

"Katie, you have to be quiet." She nodded, but continued to try and insert my fuck stick. I grabbed her face in both hands roughly. This got her attention. "Listen to me, Kay. You have to be totally silent while we fuck, and even when you cum. This is non-negotiable. Can you do this?" She nodded.

"Cross my heart, and hope to die." She smiled a wide smile; goddamn she was gorgeous."

"I'm not worried about you dying; I'm more worried about me. Dad would totally kill me on the spot if he caught us." Her mouth covered mine, and she finally managed to line my cock up with her fuck hole. She pushed back, and my cock began to squeeze its way inside. Her pussy had always been tight, but the involuntary vacation that our sex life had taken made her cunt feel three sizes too small. I moaned softly into her kiss.

She pulled away, and sat up into a more upright position to ride my cock better. I could barely see her, because my room was almost pitch black; but I could imagine her magnificent coppery curls moving as she rode me, and her large, perky, teenage breasts bouncing in time with her motions. I was picturing this image in my head when my orgasm hit me. It was so violent that it felt almost like someone had kneed me in the groin. My cock jumped and bucked, and sprayed my jism deep inside my sister's cunt.

My hands gripped her hips to hold her still. I was still so sensitive that her continued movement was almost painful. By the time that I stopped cumming it seemed like I had came a gallon. I felt it running down my balls, and soaking a wet stain into my bed sheet. On the bright side; I couldn't get her any more pregnant than she already was. My breathing was labored, and she simply lay down with her head on my shoulder. Her hair tickled my nose again, as I felt her kissing my skin softly.

"I'm sorry, Kay." Her lips stopped their motions. She giggled softly.

"What are you sorry for, Jack?" I felt her slide forward, and my already shrinking dick slid out of her hot slit. It was like she had uncorked a bottle, and my cum leaked out onto my stomach. She resumed kissing my bare chest.

"I' sorry for cumming so soon. That was like what, less than two minutes?" I was embarrassed. I could feel the heat in my face. Two weeks of no sex, and I go from being a stud to being a two-minute man.

"There is nothing to be sorry for. You came when you needed to. And god, you must have really needed to. I bet that was a world record for the most semen in one orgasm." I felt her reach down, and start playing with the cum on my belly. She stopped, and I heard a slurping noise as she sucked her fingers clean. She slid her body so that her head rested again on my shoulder. She rubbed my chest soothingly as I enjoyed the afterglow of an intense orgasm. We said nothing for five or ten minutes. We just reveled in the feeling of touching each other, and of being close to the one that we loved.

After we lay there for a while; I turned on my side, which rolled her onto her back. I kissed her neck softly, and ran my tongue up to her ear, and tickled her earlobe as I sucked it between my lips. She smelled of fruity shampoo, of soapy body wash, and of sex. I loved her smell. I pinched her nipples gently, and elicited soft moans of pleasure. My hand moved down her belly, until it found the hairless cleft between her legs. She was still very wet, not only with her moistness, but with my semen. I used this mix to lubricate my fingers, and I strummed them over her clit with a very slow and deliberate motion. Her moans increased, but she rolled her face into my neck to muffle them.

"Jack." Her voice sounded tight, like she needed some kind of release desperately.

"Yeah, baby."

"Would you finger my pussy slowly, while I rub my clit?" I didn't understand how she could make her voice so silky at will. Without saying a word, I slid down her body until I could comfortably slide my finger into her without contorting my wrist. I slid my middle finger inside of her. She was slippery as hell inside, and hot as an oven. I began to gently finger-bang her. She took some of her wetness onto her first two fingers, and began to rub her clit. I could hear the wet squishing sounds that were coming from her rubbing herself. I leaned up, and took her perfectly erect nipple into my mouth, and sucked none too gently. She moaned, but it was purposely a soft sound; meant for my ears only. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, like I was licking her clit.

"Oh god, baby. Just like that." She said this a little too loud. I felt her orgasm building inside of her. She rubbed her clit faster, and it seemed like her whole body was vibrating with energy. I felt her cunt muscles tighten on my finger as I worked it in and out. It felt like she had a swollen place right under her pubic bone, so I began to apply upwards pressure against this spot as I began to finger fuck her faster. When I did this, it was like someone stuck her finger in a light socket. I heard her grab one of my pillows, and put it over her face.

"Oh, my god!" Her voice wasn't just a whisper, even though it was muffled by the pillow; and then all hell broke loose. Every muscle in her body tensed all at once, and she clamped my hand between her thighs. The inside of her cunt was doing the mamba, and she started squirting pussy juice everywhere. It was shooting out in torrents, hitting my hand, my forearm, and even my elbow. There was a flood of the stuff. Her back had arched, but her head remained on the bed. She looked possessed, and I guess she was possessed in a way. I guess her libido just took her over. She must have needed this even more than me, since she was the one who came to my room. Suddenly it was like all the bones were removed from her body, and she sagged to my mattress in a heap; with her thighs still wrapped around my wrist.

I released her nipple, and began to kiss her belly. I have kind of a belly fetish. Hers was perfect. It was flat, and tight; but with a tiny bit of baby fat to make it soft. I couldn't believe that she even ended up with her girl cum on her own belly. I guess having convulsions like that could do it. I licked my way to her belly button. Her cum tasted kind of like the juice of a pear; only with a little more spice to it. Her belly button was filled with it, and I greedily slurped it down. I heard a muffled giggle from under the pillow, and she released her death grip on my wrist.

"Holy fuck, Jack!" She barely whispered this, but due to her shortness of breath it didn't come out very loud. Holy fuck was right. It was a monster orgasm; but the squirting was what was impressive to me. My sheet was soaked like she had pissed the bed. I think it had already gone through the mattress cover. There was just so damn much of it. I crawled back up next to her, and pulled her sweaty body into my arms. Her face was against my chest.

"Thanks, big bro." She muttered this quietly. That is when my unlocked door opened and a super-bright flashlight beam illuminated our naked, spooning forms.

"What the fuck?" My father said this in an angry growl. I couldn't see his face because the brilliant light of the flashlight beam had temporarily blinded me. He pushed the door open hard, making it rebound hard off of the doorstop.

"Daddy, please..." Katie pleaded with our dad. He was having none of it though.

"SHUT UP, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He was beginning to sound a little bit maniacal. "So now I see the soldier that got you pregnant." Katie slid off the bed into the floor between him and me, trying in vain to cover her naked body. "I don't know why I couldn't see it before." He was no longer screaming, he was speaking in a low even tone that was more frightening than the shouting had been. "It all makes sense now. All the furtive glances, and the inside jokes. How long has this been going on?"

Katie stood in front of his still advancing form, one arm covering her breasts, the other held out in gesture in front of him. When he reached her, he pushed her down in the floor, and I heard her head thump hard against my dresser.

I was up like a shot out of bed. I rushed toward him at full speed, and drove him out of the door and into the hall. I felt him crash hard against the wall opposite my door. He seemed stunned, but my blind fury was equal to what I had felt at the party. I heard my mom yelling somewhere in the distance, but as my step-father rebounded off the wall I caught him with a vicious right hand, and he went down, and he stayed down.

My mother rushed between my unconscious father and my nude body. Anger seethed inside me, covering my vision in a red mist. My mother looked genuinely afraid of me, but stubbornly held her ground.

"What is going on here, Jackson?" My mother seemed shocked and angry.

"Dad pushed Katie down. Oh shit!" Kay had hit her head. I turned and ran back into the room, flipping on the light switch as I came through the door. Katie lay unmoving in the floor, a thin trickle of blood from her head staining my carpet red. My mom looked through the door and saw her nude form on the floor, and probably added up the 1+1=3 equation.

"I have to get her to the hospital." I knew that I was freaking out, even as Katie began to stir. I tried to stop her from moving, but she pushed me away, and rose unsteadily to her feet. She looked at the unconscious form of my father.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds