A Better Tomorrow

Few cases ever succeeded in the courts. One incidence involved Ms Seerthorn, whom you may remember, but more of this later.

It was just after this new series of laws were enacted, that talk of illegal auctions started. Unsupervised auctions popped up under the umbrella of legitimate organisations. Not only were existing slaves sold but new females not yet indentured as slaves were also sold and given papers. Once the papers were completed and the implants fitted, these sales differed in no way to legitimate allocations, and of course the slaves had no court to voice their concerns! And still the slaves fell into line they of course had no choice. After all they were being fed and housed, and in some cases even clothed! With the market place thrown open for private ownership, there was a scrabble to obtain the best looking slaves. This opened another series of businesses; slave improvement. Soon clinics and premises were operating "improving" slaves. Cosmetic surgery was used to improve facial features. And of course the size of the slave's breasts came in for enhancement. This took on a fashion aspect where one year, big breasts were the rage, with women sporting 40DDin plus busts, and the next year small 34AAin ones were all the go. Fortunately commonsense came to the fore and the majority of slaves were suitably curved, without going to extremes. Although the sight of a totally naked slave with a 45DDin chest wobbling her way through the main mall still turned a few heads and stimulated a few loins! Prominent labia and clitoris also had their day, with slaves walking around with their large lips dangling between their legs. After a while all this silliness settled down.

Body jewellery again became popular where bells and chains could be hung from nipples and labia. Butt plugs also had their fashion with all sizes and sorts, from small with bells hanging from them, to full peacock tails appearing from the slave's rectums. Remember Ms Seerthorn, she objected in court to having a small modest government flag inserted up her rectum during a political party conference, of course the complaint was thrown out of court and she was issued with a larger one! She was also warned any more silly complaints and she would be back in Prison again, this time for two months in the men's section, again totally naked.

Slave lingerie was no longer the sole domain of Adult Shops, but was now available even in conservative shops like Myer Harvey Norman. These items were designed to emphasis the breasts and genitals, whilst covering other less interesting areas. It should be noted that in shop areas selling these items there was no need for dressing rooms. After all they were only slaves weren't they? In some stores these areas were in the shop windows in full view of passers by, who could window gaze as the pets tried on the various items of clothing, for want of a better word. You have to remember not everyone had a slave. Window gazing took on a totally different meaning. A few enterprising individuals tried to set up temporary viewing stands where they sold the services of noddies to the men who stood around watching the show, but the government took a firm stand on this and they were outlawed, protection of the juniors etc, etc. Grace Bros applied to get viewing rooms next to the changing rooms at there large Melbourne Shop, with a mind to employing noddies. They argued that this would take them off the street and out of sight. Many men were pleasantly "relieved" at the positive outcome of this application.

In another twist of fate, traditional beauty contests almost died out, why would one bother to see them when slaves were on display everyday? Surprisingly though after a couple of years, they returned with a vengeance and this time truly worked for charity, the beauty queens now chosen because of their work and not because of the size of their tits.

In another move Fuji MacDonald's was again one of the first fast foods to employ nude slaves, after a heated debate about whether it was acceptable for families with children to be exposed to nude women. The Management came to a decision that it was good educational practice for children to view nude women, as surely we were all nude underneath. They did stop short of offering burger, fries and a blow job, though this was tabled. Some outlets attached menus to the slave's nipples which were pierced. Fuji MacDonald's was noted for its big breasted slaves, and Ronaldsan Macdonald did seem to spend a lot of time fondling them. More progressive restaurants and cafes had their patrons paying their bill by inserting a tube with the money inside the vaginas of the slave waitresses. Payment by credit card proved trickier although some waitresses were specially trained to even accommodate a credit payment tube of this diameter! The practice of having waitresses with salt and pepper shakers up their cunts and anuses crouching over the plates was stopped on hygiene grounds by the Ministry of Health and Hygiene.

2058 started quietly, people got on with their jobs if they had them and enjoyed their leisure when they took it. It might be interesting to note at this time that the incidence of rapes and sexual crimes dropped to practically zero. No longer were the goals filled with dirty perverts and women molesters, they didn't need to resort to crime to satisfy their desires, these were provided cheaply by the state run brothels.

The government realising the demand for cheap sex outstripped the private sectors ability to provide it, along with the observation that there was a lot of money to be made, set up state brothels. These were not allowed to undercut private brothels who lobbied strongly to get this put into legislation. They did however supply services that private brothels were unable to provide. To do this they worked closely with the Government prison services, "borrowing" female inmates, who for one reason or another did not respond to "reconditioning". In this was they were able most of the time to satisfy customer's requests for less palatable sexual experiences, but sometimes left the brothels with the problem of not having enough women to fill the needs of their clients. Unfortunately no system is perfect. It certainly helped reduce the number of re-offending women in prison.

Of course privatising the industry started to take the average slave out of the reach of the labouring class especially the good looking ones.

And so the trade unions suddenly started banging the drum for equal opportunity, saying that they were felt their members were missing out on the opportunity to keep the female slaves. Gainfully employed as their members were, they felt their other members weren't! And they did not have the finances to purchase these expensive pets. They canvassed the few labour politicians still left to have the government use its enormous budget surplus to allow the Centrelink Aid agency to hire out slaves at a reduced rate. The government responded in a rare bi-partisan approach to this by proposing the First Slave Owners Grant to assist struggling workers to be able to own a slave of their own. In the first month 20,000 applications were submitted to the FOG (First Owners Grant) body.

These allocations were done on a first come first served basis. There certainly was a lot of serving and coming around the working class suburbs. There were even consortiums started of workers who got together with mates and applied, these were called Cockclubs and members were called Cockies.

Halfway through the year one pushy little right wing back bencher jumped up and made a passing remark that there should be government run competitions, with slaves as prizes. The money could go into some self ingratiating scheme he had thought up. Surprisingly Walton thought this was a capital idea and gave the job to the young go getter. A proposal was chaired a week later.

The government looked seriously at this proposal and decided it could afford to do this if it was done as a lottery. So at the beginning of 2059 the first slave lottery was run, with five female slaves put up as a prize.

Again the withering church and few bleeding hearts bleated that it was going too far, but of course nobody took any notice. In fact a 50 year old vicar from Rockhampton was discovered buying tickets in the lottery and there was a big exposé in the paper, with a cartoon in the Global Times showing him leading a naked slave up the aisle whilst blessing the crowd.

10 million tickets were sold.

The lottery was so successful that the government was able to repeat the event on a weekly basis. From then on five women were placed on the lottery list every week, their photographs featured on the centre page of the Daily Sun. The government even made money from it, the pushy little git Marcus Stroppit was promoted to Minister for Slavery. Walton liked his style.

The country had come a long way in the past eight years. Looking back one wonders why it hadn't been done before, or why other countries hadn't taken the same road. There had been moves abroad to institute the same regime but for one reason or another they had failed. A lot of credit for the success of the system must go to Walton who doggedly fought to ensure his vision for the future was followed through to the end. And remember lots of people carried on their jobs as before with no change, save the country was safer and richer. And the number of attractive female slaves was only about 1 percent of the population, so there was just enough to make them desirable and not enough to make one tired of their presence.

Of course another spin off from this was in the tourist trade. This unforseen bonus came with tourists who had visited once, wanting to come back to see more naked flesh in the streets. They also let their friends know what was going on. Tourist numbers boomed, with Qantas Singapore airlines having to buy ten new planes to service the demand. A new tourist company was started, where tourists could hire a slave for the duration of their stay. These were horrendously expensive, but surprisingly enough there was always a greater demand than supply.

Questions were raised in the house about this matter. Was this the correct thing to do? As a result of a few worry warts, a motion was past that forbade the hire of slaves directly by tourists, but increased the allocation to tour companies due to the increased demand. It became an almost common sight to see a herd of tourists at a scenic spot with several naked or near naked slave girls in tow; more exclusive agencies allocated one per client. Members of the house expressed concerns that the system was being abused and the girls were only used as prostitutes, but Mister Stroppit allayed fears of exploitation by setting up a agency to oversee the activities of these and other companies. One company even managed to incorporate the eco-friendly label into the marketing, with female slaves used to carry packs for tourists through national parks and nature spots, naked of course.

A new slant on an old idea was also seen about the town, the rickshaw.

Only they were known now as pricksures, the wizened old oriental man pulling the carts was now replaced by naked women, usually 2, one at the front pulling and one at the back pushing. The passenger sat side ways on enabling them to either view the pounding buttocks or the flopping tits. They certainly raised a few eyebrows as well as a few pricks. They became very popular overtaking taxis as the preferred mode of travel around town with noddy stops provided on route.

Stroppit started to make further suggestions in the parliament. He even muted to idea of importing "attractive" female prisoners from oversees as a business concept, and "educating" them in our prisons and training farms.

This idea was laughed at first, but interestingly enough it was put into place six months later, with the first "Prison Ship" coming from America. 500 of their most difficult prison cases were delivered. One of the almost unused prisons was allocated and they started their re-education. American commentators scoffed at the idea that these women could be anything but trouble no matter how good looking they were or how much training they were given. One woman in particular Ms Kirby, a 37C-24-35 blonde bombshell, with a similar background to Ms Seerthorn, set herself up to test the system. [As an aside you remember Ms Seerthorn, last seen at Bondi Beach feeding her owner ice-cream. (You might think this sound very innocent, however I'd like to point she was upside down with cone was firmly up her cunt, and afterwards any melted ice-cream and the remains of the cone was licked fairly enthusiastically off her cunt, by the owners dog!)] After a month of our more vigorous prison system, 300 women submitted and were fitted with a slave implants and placed on the open market. The remainder were given another month inside, Ms Kirby was in this mob. At the end of the second month only fifty women were still not willing to be fitted with the implant. Following usual procedure these women were given over to the male prison authorities for a further month. After only a day of being placed naked in the general holding pen with two hundred male prisoners, most of the women were shouting to be released, that's when they had nothing in their mouths, and were given the implant! What a pity people never learn! After another week they were all implanted, save for Ms Kirby who said she would be implanted but not willingly and she would not sign the indenture forms as a protest.

Little did she know how far the system had changed! Rather that listen sympathetically to her demands she was thrown back naked and alone for the remainder of her sentence. I believe at the end of the month she found it difficult to sit down or close her mouth properly.

Oh, did I say, she did sign the forms and was seen a week later being led around the trendier areas of Sydney by Mr Stroppit, totally naked, apart from her collar, with two stars and stripes flags hanging from her pierced nipples. It's amazing what a little persuasion can do, or maybe several hundred hard cocks! 2060 came around and it was time for another election. The government reviewed its achievements over the past ten years. Income tax was now at 1% and the government was working on reducing this to ½% by the end of the next two years. The crime rate was next to zero, the police force was now given over to a new role of Social assistance officers, helping little old ladies across the road the like. The economy was still booming. The average working week was now down to 20 hours, with wages at twice what they were in 2050. The ownership of slaves was now at one per every 100 ratepayers, and due to imported slaves falling towards the one in 80.

And it was time for an election. This one was slightly different.

Walton proposed the country dropped the idea of the government being along the adversarial lines with parties, elections and votes confusing the public. He proposed the setting up of a senate of worthy individuals to rule the country with himself made Emperor, and you know what I believe, he has a very good chance of carrying it off! You maybe wondering what happened to all the male slaves, well that's a different story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Better Tomorrow
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds