A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 39

She shrugged, "He came at me from out of nowhere in an alley, and before I knew it, he'd bitten me."

She reached into her cloak where it hung drying and pulled out a very short sawed off shotgun and laid it on the shelf near the candle. "I managed to get this out and I blew most if his head off for him, and I was long gone before he healed that, I can tell you. I washed the wound really well and then I waited. I got a little sick, but nothing came of it, so ..."

She looked down for a moment and took a long breath, "I've never met anybody like you before, and I've seen lots of werewolves. I keep finding things about you that I love -- things that drive me a little nuts wanting you."

She looked into his eyes, "I know the difference. I've watched it when two werewolves try to live some sort of life together. I know that you're not a werewolf. You're a lot more, ... powerful, and I feel so much better when I'm touching you. So if you want to do more than just fuck me, Tirran, then I'd love to at least try to be more than just a fuck to you. You can give me your mating bites, and if they don't kill me, then I'd be proud to be yours."

She looked down again before he could say anything and then she turned around, "But I think that's only a little more than the nice daydream that I'm having at the moment, so can you pick up that mirror and hold it for me?"

He puzzled over it as he did as she asked and was very careful to follow her requests whenever she asked for him to move it. He watched a little spellbound as her long dark hair fell from her. When she had it a little close to what she wanted, she took a pair of barber's shears to continue. When she was done, she swept the hair from her shoulders and looked carefully to see if she'd missed anything, snipping here and there with a judicious eye in one mirror or the other. She didn't say anything to him the whole time. When she was satisfied, she grabbed an old broom and swept up her hair in a minute.

His soft gaze at her whenever she'd looked at him in the mirror told her everything that she needed to know.

She turned around, "There. Closer now?"

He looked at her and smiled, nodding. It didn't make that much of a difference in some ways, but in others, her new boyish haircut lent her the look that she'd been after. She smiled a little shyly and her hopefulness almost broke his heart.

"You -- you wished to look like --"

He saw her intent now. He couldn't believe it.

She nodded, "I know that it probably doesn't make that much difference to you, but I wanted to get as close as I could and still keep a little bit of a girl look. But really, the one that I want now is a boy who would want another boy. Well I can't be that for him.

But I thought that I'd try to look as much like a boy for that boy as I can and, well, I'm really hoping that I might be close enough for him."

Tirran took her in his arms and kissed her softly, "You didn't need to do this, Rosa. I want to try this with you anyway."

"I KNOW that. Tirran," she laughed quietly in his arms for a moment, "I don't know how I know it, but if there's such a thing as a human who can stand to be bitten by what I think that you are and live, it just has to be me."

Tirran tried to understand it, but he couldn't, "I -- I do not see what you are trying to say to me."

"Those women, Tirran. The ones that I said were bitten and lived. Maybe I didn't make it clear to you when I said it, but, ... well let's just say that they weren't exactly bitten while they were trying to escape."

She watched his eyes open and she chuckled, "Oh, so NOW I've got your attention, huh? The legends are told, but not all of them to all of the people. To hear them all, you have to be a girl among my people and hear your mother and your aunt tell the legends as they teach the young ones the beginnings of beadwork.

I've heard of the ones who lived, coming back to the people with large and bloody bitemarks and there were more in my bloodline than any other. So if there's such a thing as a human female for what you are, it's me. If I'm right, then you are one of the ones that we called the Wolf People. The time when they were near to my tribe marked the height of prosperity and happiness."

She looked down at his chest and laid her head against him with a sigh. "And if I am right, and those weren't the fanciful stories of generations of women, then I'm a descendant of the ones called 'the children of the wolves'. There never were many of us and after the Wolf People left, it all faded and they joined other groups and faded among them, but some still know. You might think that you're a slightly lost spaceman, but down here with me, well I'm one of the last who were made for you.

All that you need to do is want me."

She took his hand then and led him to her bed. They began just like any of the millions of ordinary people who feel enough love or lust or whatever attraction is enough to trigger the desire in them both. Tirran found that though it was very different, he enjoyed it because it was Rosa and he liked to do anything with her. It led to some comic moments that surprised them after they'd laughed.

They were on their sides, talking as Rosa playfully managed to get him to use his hand on a female as she stroked him. Tirran was an attentive student. He was interested, wanting to know the female body better than he did -- again mostly because it was for Rosa, but it helped when he thought that this was about pleasing bodies and having fun and that took it farther for him.

He found that he couldn't stop kissing her and he loved the feel of her body against his.

"I could fuck you, you know," she'd suggested to him as they were copulating slowly with him on top of her.

The remark came at him a little out of left field and he stopped to look at her curiously.

Rosa bucked against him, "Hey, I didn't say anything amazing enough for you to stop. Keep going, please, but just go real slow -- just enough to stay hard for a minute. I don't want you losing interest."

He chuckled and began again, "What did you mean?"

"Well," she said a little dreamily in a soft little voice that forced him to listen, "I was on my way home one time, far too long after dark. I wanted to go through the park because I can at least get a sense if I've been spotted. Moving through buildings brings the time that I have to react down and then all I can do is hide. That's a losing game most times.

Anyway, I was going through the park and I heard somebody being hunted. I thought it was me at first, but I was wrong, thank God. I froze anyway until I could figure it out. It was a werewolf chasing a human.

It was a short chase, and I might have helped with my shotgun to give the person a chance to get away, but they were too far away from me where they struggled and I knew that by the time that I got up and got over there it would have been too late anyway.

At first I was cursing that I had such a good view of something that I sure didn't want to watch. I saw that the one being chased was a young guy, and the werewolf was a male as well. It turned out that they knew each other before the one guy had been turned. The one who had been chased was out of breath and out of his mind in fear and crying. But the werewolf wasn't after him to eat or just to tear him apart.

I had to think about it afterward, but I did figure it out. The werewolf had always liked the other guy, but he never had the courage or the chance to let him know. I guess that he thought that it didn't matter anymore."

"What happened?" Tirran asked, his interest rising.

"Well," Rosa began a little coyly, noticing that her story was having an effect on him, "It went from a hunt to something else and I had to watch. The guy tried to fight and get away, but he pretty much had himself scratched up a little and his clothes torn off.

By then, I was getting a clue that this was going to be more of a rape but I was wrong again," she sighed as she put a little more into the motions of her hips to match him. She wondered how she was going to get anywhere near the end and be able to speak.

She sighed and smiled at Tirran, "So what I ended up seeing was a werewolf pinning a man to the ground and it looked to me like he was about to chew the guy's stuff right off, but that wasn't what he was doing. It took the guy a little while to calm down, but the werewolf was doing his best to please him with his mouth. Well when the guy finally got the idea, it was actually something to see."

They fucked quietly for a few minutes before Tirran slowed and asked her to continue. She kissed him and grinned, "You like my little story?"

He nodded and Rosa continued, "Well, when the human finally got the idea, he loved it. I guess that there was also a lot of uncertainty to it -- not knowing if he'd live afterward. But the werewolf seemed to know what he was doing, well at least to me, anyhow. When the human shot his load, the other one didn't miss a drop, but then he lowered his head further and in a second, the guy on the ground was into it with his legs up and everything."

Rosa sighed then, smiling up at him as he picked up the pace and they fucked as she looked up at him and moaned at the way that he looked down at her, his eyes staring at her intently.

She couldn't keep her hands off of him and she touched and caressed him everywhere that she could reach as she spoke very softly under her breath.

"What are you saying?" he hissed at her as he went.

It felt to her that if she smiled only a little more, she was bound to get face cramps or something. "They prob -- ably doWOHN't mean any-thing to y-you," she groaned to him, "I'm j-just saying some stuff... T-to my an-cestors about wanting t-to be one of the WooOlf People's women, that's ... ah, ...ah...AH..AH. AAAHHHHhh!" Her cry turned into a laughing wail and she thrashed under him, still shouting afterward.

She was just settling a little when his orgasm came to him and it caused her to cry out as though his thrusts stirred the ashes of a fading fire to add more fuel to it. When he'd given her the first part of it and they settled back to fucking, she tried to thank him, but she found him staring at her.

"What, Tirran? And if you feel anything at all for me, then please don't stop now, I want it all."

"You cried out," he said.

Rosa chuckled, "Well," she said with a sigh as she tried to work her internals a little to get more out of him, "I loved it and around here, that's what we do sometimes if we really like it."

"That is not what I meant," he groaned and she whimpered as she bucked against him, while he gave her a second ejaculation. They paused then, waiting as they moved together through it.

"You said that you love me." The look of wonder in his face almost made her cry then.

"People say all sorts of things when they fuck," she said, "but you have to think about who I am -- if this is right.

Tirran, I love you because I was made to love you - because it's in me to love you. I come from people who adored your kind and have missed what I have here for so long. But while that's a little easy for me to say as if I was glossing over it, there's something else.

Never mind all of the old ways, Tirran. I found you and you gave me money out of kindness and only a little hope for me. You fed me. The more that I touch you, the more I want to touch you.

I was nobody and nothing when I woke up this morning. Now I'm with somebody that makes me happy just to touch. I know that you'll have to go away sometime, but until then, I have a male like I've never had - you're something out of legend to me, but you're more than that.

Handsome," she nodded, "I'm yours -- any way that you want me. I can't help but love you with everything I've got."

He almost stopped then, but he didn't, knowing that he wanted to give her everything and also out of a little fear that he'd see her disappointed face if he did -- that and her saucy complaints as she tried to hide it.

He gave up, beginning to fuck her hard again as he felt more on the way for her. The way that she writhed and moaned to him made him suddenly feel like one of the ones that she'd spoken of. When it had passed and he wondered if he had another one for her, more than a little surprised that a female could cause this much passion in him, he looked at her face as she grinned up at him with her short and boyish hair completely tousled.

"You love me too, don't you?" she asked, "I can see it in your eyes."

He nodded a little seriously, and then he smirked, "Maybe it is nothing more than an infatuation. Rosa really, did I have any choice?"

"Ah, ... no." she giggled a little, but then she looked a little more and she grinned then, "Jesus, you really do! And don't worry. Around here infatuation is usually as good as it gets, with the life expectancy down in these streets."

"I still want to hear about the story," he said with a couple of hopeful thrusts into her.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, "So, if you think about it, watching the way that the wolf-guy used his tongue was a real turn-on for me, but I really didn't think that I'd like to stick around and watch two guys do it.

Well I didn't have much choice. If I stuck around, I might be noticed and not only by that one. They were starting to make a lot of noise and the longer that it went on, the more chance that it might have been heard and the last thing I needed was that it might attract someone else. So I was a little stuck, wanting them to really get into it so that I could sneak off, but not thinking that I wanted to see much of it either -- and yet dying to see it all.

The thing is, that before too long, I could see that it was kind of nice to watch, because it wasn't anything brutal. When they were really into it, I saw my chance and I snuck away. I was all the way to the top of my street here when I heard the scream and I knew that the guy had been bitten.

But I know that he must have asked, Tirran."

"How do you know that?" Tirran asked.

"They're still around," she smiled, "and I guess that they're still going strong, since I see them around even when they turn back into human guys. They were there tonight."

Her words finished him and he gave her another set of contractions.

"What do you think?" she grinned as she kissed the side of his face while he lay on her very carefully, "You've just lost your other virginity to a human girl, and I'd like to know how it was."

He lifted his head and looked down at her, knowing the next thing that she'd say.

"Was I good enough?"

"Half," he laughed at her, laughing harder as she saw what he meant, and the way that she laughed back.

"Ok," she chuckled, "I get it, but for THAT part of the audition, how did I do?"

A thought crossed his mind and he looked at her seriously, "Hold still for a moment and close your eyes. Remember, you cannot move until I say."

Rosa closed her eyes and felt the heat against her forehead and face for a minute or less. When she opened her eyes, she saw him looking down at her with a pleased little smile, "You can move now."

"What did you do?"

He sighed, "Something that I never thought that I would ever do," he smiled as he leaned down and kissed her softly, "I hope that it proves useful to you and not a hindrance -- since it will last for a time." He pulled the last of the way out of her and listened to her quiet complaint as he walked across the room to bring her the mirror. "I have marked my female."

He handed her the mirror and she stared at the delicate lines and patterns on her face. She lowered the mirror, "These are beautiful," she gasped before she looked again, "I've never seen anything like these. How did you do this -- and they won't last forever you said, right?"

Tirran laughed a little, "No, they might last perhaps twenty days or so. It is a little rare, but it comes from my family. There was a time long ago when there were kings and queens among us, and the males of my family have the ability to mark the ones that we choose as our mates. It is something long forgotten by most and on the rare occasions when it happens, it makes news on my world. Here, it is my gift to you and I hope that it helps you when I am not here. I do intend to return."

"You do?" Rosa asked hopefully. "You know that you did say that I'm your female. I heard you say it, fair and square." She couldn't help herself, "Am I really? Did you mean that?"

"Yes," he smiled, "You are not the only one who feels better when we touch. I never meant what has happened, but I have been taken from not caring about anyone but myself -- and being miserable as a way of life to feeling something that I have never felt."

He tried to heave a rather theatrical sigh, but it failed on him in large measure, since some expressions didn't transfer too well, but Rosa got it and the jumped up to throw her arms around him and pull him back onto the bed.

He was a little amazed, so she kissed him very softly and chuckled as she rubbed her face against his, "I've always loved a good love story."

"I think that you have one to live in now," Tirran smiled.

Then his smiled faded and he looked curious, "What did you mean when you said that you could fuck me?"

"Oh yeah," she laughed, "Lift that other pillow."

He looked at her and seeing nothing but her coy little grin, he picked up the pillow and stared.

He was looking at an arsenal -- of dildos. He looked at her and she grinned, "Well I'm a lonely girl, ok? I find these now and then when I'm in an old house that I know there's nobody living in. This is just the tip of the iceberg -- whatever that is -- 'cause I guess that I must have found hundreds. I only keep the ones that I think might interest me. I've used every one, too," she said a little proudly, "Most of them front AND back."

He picked up something that gave him chills to think about, trying not to imagine her using it there.

"Uh-huh," she chuckled, "That one was a struggle."

As his jaw came down, she giggled, "I did say that I was lonely and I also told you that I like it there."

She continued to amaze him all night long. Even coitus in the missionary position went from something that he would never consider doing to something wonderful for the way that they could look at each other when they were slow about it, and to Rosa, everything that they did together told her that she'd been right.

They just had to prove it.

That came just as dawn was breaking. A little before that, Rosa had gotten out of the bed and said some words to her ancestors before she's knelt lower and offered herself to him again. She told him that she would ask him for his mating bite this time -- if it felt right to her. Tirran reminded her that most bitten humans either died or they became at best, what to his kind were abominations, creatures which were killed on sight by any others of his kind here. She asked him to hold her and lean his head over her shoulder.

When he did that, they both felt his hardness begin to slip inside of her and neither of them tried to make the insertion go any quicker than it seemed to want to be made just by the closeness of their bodies. They both knew that where they were would bring it about halfway into her before either of them did anything to get them closer together.

She kissed him softly, "You don't get it, and I understand, Tirran. We were promised that one day, one of us would be taken and made into one of the Wolf People. It's never happened.

But I've always believed, Tirran -- ever since the legends were first told to me, I've always believed it. And look where I am now. I've found you. It's just one of the reasons why it's so easy for me to love you. I know that to you, I must be just a poor girl who's infatuated with a legend and the personification of it, but I have to believe."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds