A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 39

He disagreed, "You are no such thing to me, Rosa. I've hated my life for a long time and I had no way to change it and no reason to want to. I have that now. You gave me the reason, Rosa. In the middle of a ruined city on a world where I would have never wanted to be, you gave me everything -- all of the reasons that I need, and at the center of it is a wonderful female who I have marked because I want her. I think that you're wrong about a few notions about me being a god or something like that and I've tried to show you gently that I'm no such thing. But I believe in you, Rosa."

She smiled from behind her closed eyes, "I love you, Tirran. I understand how you think that I'm mistaken, and I don't think that you're a god -- not the way that my people did so long ago. It's all in the level of technology. I see that now, but I still know that I'm right.

I know the difference between those werewolves out there and you. The people were never promised that one of us could be a werewolf. That happened anyway. They were promised that one of them would be taken by the Wolf People and accepted as one of them -- to be one of them. I'm about all that's left now -- who's under like eighty years old. If I'm not the one then there never will be, and it's enough for me to want to be what you are and if I can have just one more wish, then I want to spend the rest of my life with the one that I met today. So if that sounds good to you, then come on and fuck me."

Tirran mounted her and as he took her and their passion rose once more, she begged him for his bite.

She put everything into it that she had, as tired as she was, and when she felt his thrusting becoming more urgent, she called out to her ancestors and any of his that might have been listening as she gave herself to the one person who had been able to touch her heart so easily.

She screamed out her pain and her joy to see his head next to hers with her shoulder in his teeth and her blood running.

As soon as she had the brain cells to devote to the task, Rosa began to chant, saying the prayers that she'd been taught since she was a girl. They'd been in with all of the other ones that she'd learned then, part and parcel of the liturgy of her people, but this part was what had been passed down from one generation to the next, from mother to daughter alone and never committed to buckskin or paper.

It was not expected that a girl meet and mate with one of the Wolf People as her tribe had called them. That hadn't happened in more than half a millennium, but the chants were still there, and Rosa drew on them now. Though she was in pain, she had several quick orgasms. They weren't as hard as the ones that she'd had with him before, but they were very satisfying to her all the same -- given that he'd opened her shoulder. She asked him to stop and then she'd moved to put her head and her arms onto the mattress as she offered him another place now.

"Rosa" he said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she groaned, "I've promised you this in my joking way all night. I want it now. If you still have anything left for me in there, then do this for me and give me the last now. I'm sure that I'm the one, and I'm just as sure that I'm the one for Tirran."

She smirked at him over her shoulder, "You get me lit the right way Handsome, and you can even give me that knot of yours if you think you can be nice to me about it."

Rosa was thankful that his hardness was well-lubricated and even more, she was thankful for the shape of it. As he entered her very carefully, hoping only to please her with the last gushes from the coupling that they'd just had, Tirran found that they fit together a lot more easily than he'd have thought. The first few long strokes made him happy and more sure of her than ever. He only knew that he wanted to be done before the onset of the change -- if it came to her.

He didn't think that he could bear it if her heart failed her while he was still inside of her.

But it didn't happen that way. He found himself feeling as though he was back at the beginning and no matter what he'd wanted, this wasn't going to be an abbreviated coupling under any circumstances. He was gentle and Rosa whimpered and cooed to him, telling him that this was better than anything that she'd ever experienced like this. Under other conditions, he's have been overjoyed, since she felt better to him that anyone that he'd ever done this with. The ramp to the top was a long gentle incline and they did get to the top of it in good time.

His hips were slapping hard against her incredible bottom when he felt his seed coming. He told Rosa, but she made no reply other than a high keening sound, so when he was at the point that he knew within a few strokes, he slid his pawed hand around her and down her belly, reaching for her sopping wet folds to find her nub. When he felt the first rush, he bit Rosa's other shoulder and growled as his fingers worked to help her -- and they did. She almost jumped and her pleasure took her over as she cried out while he was filling her and then he was working his way to the next load as fast as his testicles could make it for delivery. But when he looked over...

He saw her eyes, and knew that she was in the beginnings of it from his first bite. Her breath heaved in and out of her and she started to growl and snarl at him, while still keening her joy. He watched as her snout grew right alongside his and when she opened her mouth to howl and bay, he watched as her long teeth emerged. She was growing very difficult to hold onto - even though he knew that she wasn't trying to do anything other than take his seed.

Tirran had to devote more and more of his concentration on keeping her still so that he could give her everything, because when his next contractions came and he held himself still, she paused only long enough to realize what he was doing for her before the threw herself against him for more.

He finally found a way to hold her, both of them bucking and panting but by then, Rosa was already well into growing her fur. He remembered thinking that it was a nice pelt that she wore and he liked the color -- a rich gray with hints of red in it when he suddenly knew that her shape had changed and his had changed to meet it. When the last of his contractions had come and gone, he stopped and they stood for a time holding still and quivering together.

Rosa changed then and he was back to holding his woman. He slid out of her very slowly and he picked her up and took her to the bed before he found the sink with the half-barrel of water above it with a hose running down to the tap. He washed a little and then he searched for something to let her drink out of.

Rosa watched him from the bed, more in love with him than ever. "Just use the bowl," she whispered weakly, "I don't know what I'm gonna turn into next."

He sat on the bed and wiped her face with a wet washcloth before he tried to clean up the places where he'd bitten her and she winced at his touch. "Are you happy?" he asked, "I think that I saw that you went through three changes. I only have two myself."

"I did it," she said, "didn't I? Now I have to see if I'm only an, ... abomination or it I'm true."

He stopped and looked at her, "Forgive me, "He said, "I want to know only if you will live first. You have made me share your dream, Rosa, but I can only feel comfort now if I know that you will live. Anything else, I can take in my stride, but I want you to live more than anything."

He leaned down and kissed her for a moment, "To you, this is a large thing and I understand why, but to me, it is large that you are still mine and breathing. You are true, you know. At least I think so." He put his hand in the middle of her chest, "Change now."

A moment later, she was as he was, still looking up at him calmly, "I like it, but what is your hand there for?"

He patted her breastbone softly, "Only to feel the beat of your sweet heart, Rosa. It did not change at all. No skipped beats, nothing. I think that you have what you wanted, though you may lose this wonderful human shape soon if the memory of it fades from you."

"Welcome to the Xer, sister," he said with a smile in the Xerian tongue as he watched her eyes and his heart pounded in his chest to see that she understood him.

She didn't see that the hand that he placed on her chest was there to feel it if she was unstable. Since she showed no sign other than her calm and weary happiness to have managed something wonderful, he let go of the weapon that he had his other hand on, just as hidden from her view because of that hand on her chest. It would have killed him to see it, but if she'd become an unstable thing, he'd have killed her out of mercy. Most of the ones who were turned perished after doing great damage to everything around them in their agony. He'd read of some who had exploded.

To his great relief and to her happiness, Rosa had managed the impossible, to go from a human girl to a fine Xer female and survive it.

"Can I see what I look like?" she asked and he nodded as he stood up to bring her the mirror. She sat up a little unsteadily and looked down at herself. "I think that I like me," she chuckled.

"Hey, ..."

He looked at her and grinned. "You must have had your hair long for most of your life," he smiled, "Your body has a self-image and that image has long hair. It's just as well," he chuckled, "That's a nice mane that you have and I think a short one would look a little odd. Your hair is still short in the human shape -- for as long as you can remember it, so change to it often, maybe, though I don't know if that will help anything."

"But I cut it for you," she said a little sadly.

"And I love it, but I also love you like this. Look down."

Rosa gasped, "But, ... "

"You have always had more on your chest than you gave yourself credit for. Your lovely fur makes you fill out more now. If it matters to you, I have learned that I like what you have. Here, look at yourself now."

Rosa almost felt faint as she stared, "I'm ... "She looked at Tirran, "I'm - beautiful."

"You were beautiful before," he chuckled, "I'll have to learn to live with it."

She smirked at him and tried to jump from where she sat to pounce on him, but her new center of gravity and the difference in her legs were almost her downfall in a literal sense. Tirran caught her and helped her back onto the bed. "Save your exuberance until you have re-learned the art of walking."

But she watched as his face clouded over then. "What's wrong?"

He was kicking himself, but he smiled, "Nothing for now, Rosa. But you are a Xer now. On Xer, you have no identity, so you cannot go there with me. I've forgotten, since it really didn't mean much to me, but you and I now have a problem."

He began to tell her about the Merren demon that he worked for and some of the things that he'd seen when they'd come here before. Rosa's mouth fell open.

"That's where you fly to?" she asked, "Tirran, that whole place, ... man, there's nothing there but bad ju-ju. I've seen people walk in there, but I've never seen one walk out again. You work for them?"

He shook his head, "No. I'm a member of the Xer military. I'm on loan to that old creature, and I fly his craft for him. It's not even his. It's a Xer craft, but he's got some connections someplace -- strong ones if he can pull the strings that I've seen him pull.

They usually pick worlds apart for something, some resource in the ground -- something that they want. This world was chosen a long time ago, but something went wrong and they've left it alone -- officially. But the one that I fly around has other ideas somehow. I just don't know what they are -- yet, anyway."

He looked at her, suddenly finding himself looking at a reason to care for an entire world, "Where did you say that you were from?"

"I'm from Colorado, why?" She asked.

"I might have to hide you there for a while," he said, "Not yet, but maybe in a few weeks, once I figure out how. You'll be safer there while I try to find a way to get you off-world. But I'm also thinking that it's about time for that creature that I fly around to have a mishap. I can't see that they'd replace him any time soon. I don't know any details, but I know that what he does is against a whole lot of Merren laws."

He watched as she sat up slowly, pulling herself up by using the weight of his body. "Move over a little, Tirran," she groaned, "I've just thought of something."

She struggled and got her new feet on the floor and she pushed on his shoulder as she stood up a little unsteadily and then worked her way very carefully to where he cloak hung on its peg.

"What are you doing, Rosa?" He couldn't figure out what her intent was here.

"I think that we have at least a little time to think about things," she said, "In the meantime, I've gotten what I'd always wanted."

"You mean that you are a Xer now?"

She shook her head, "Yeah, and that's wonderful, but I'm not going to lose sight of how it came to me, through you -- something that I've always wanted. I think that we're having a moment for one of these smokes if there ever was one."

He was still uncertain as he watched carefully while she worked her way back to the bed to sit next to him.

"You mean that you have the love of a Xer now? Is that it?"

"No," she laughed a little, "well, yes and no. For the first time in my life, I've got somebody who loves me and there's no way that I can mistake what I see. I'm in love, Tirran."

She laughed a little, "I'm in love and it's the best thing ever."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds