A Birthday Surprise For Sarah

"Well yeah that's what I meant." She said hastily. "I just want to be able to, you know, be close to a guy." She hoped he would understand her meaning of the word 'close'. His eyes didn't give it away if he was shocked by her words.

"You mean you want to have sex with the first guy who come along." He said bluntly. Sarah sat back and stared at his face. She felt tears sting her eyes and saw his face soften when he realized he'd hurt her. "I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. I just see it happen to a lot of girls. You're young and innocent and I want you to be cared for and I don't want just any guy for you." The words came out in a rush and Sarah felt a little better.

"I know." She said softly and leaned forward to lay her head on his chest. "I just... I'm going to be twenty-one, it's not so young, and I really think it's time that you guys start treating me like an adult." She sighed afraid that she'd already lost this argument.

"I did talk to your brothers about this." Jeremy said as he put his arm around her. "They're not happy about letting any guy near you either. But maybe..." He paused and Sarah's heart leapt.

"Maybe what?" She asked hopefully.

"No. I don't know. Give me some more time to think about it." Jeremy said and moved his hand away and started to get up.

Sarah wasn't ready to let it go not now after she'd been given an inkling of hope. She grabbed onto his shoulders and pushed him to the bed. She swung her leg over him and sat on his lap. He gripped her hips in shock as he fell back. "Maybe what?" Sarah insisted again.

"I... um..." Jeremy stuttered, momentarily confused. "Sarah, this stuff isn't easy. You just have to let me think it over." He said as he regained his train of thought. But as he spoke Sarah noticed his hands tighten around her and move in slow circles along her lower back.

She arched her back slowly as he kneaded the top of her ass. She felt his erection slowly growing between her legs. She was positive this time because his thin track pants were loose enough to allow for movement. She tilted her head back not caring if he noticed her enjoyment. She slowly moved her hips into him, grinding her wet cunt against his now hard cock. He put his head down touching his forehead to her collarbone and letting his lips rest on the firm cleavage at the top of her tank top. A low moan escaped his lips and nearly sent Sarah over the edge. Her head was reeling. This was her brother... but he was also a man. His fingers massaged deep into the soft fabric that barely covered her shaped ass.

"Sarah" Jeramy whispered in a ragged voice. "Sarah stop... please you have to..." he moaned again as she pushed her hips harder into his thick shaft. "Sarah!" His voice was deep and more of a growl as he pushed her off of him into the bed. He got up and crossed the room quickly. She should have been embarrassed or maybe hurt at being rejected but sitting on the bed staring at him she could only feel desire. His pants were tented by his huge erection and his breath was heavy and gasping. He stared at her with fire in his deep blue eyes. "Sarah, I'm sorry I never should have touched you like that." Jeremy said slowly when he'd caught his breath.

"I wanted you to. I want you too." Sarah got off the bed and intended to jump into Jeremy's arms but he held up a hand and she stopped. "Jeremy, don't you see. This is how we can all be happy." Sarah still didn't feel the embarrassment she should have felt. Had she really just proposed that her own brother take her virginity? But Sarah didn't care. She knew at that moment that was exactly what she wanted. "You have to Jeremy. Please. I need this. I want this. I want you." She pleaded.

Jeremy's eyes looked hungry still but his face was torn between desire and disgust. "Sarah, no... Sarah, you don't really want this. It's just your body, our bodies don't know any better." The words were there but he put no real conviction behind them. Sarah knew he didn't really feel that way.

"Jeremy." She said in a sultry voice as she moved into his outstretched hand. It gave way easily and soon she was up against him again. His hands were at his sides and he tilted his head up towards the ceiling. Sarah slid one arm behind his head and brought his gaze back to her. "Jeremy" she said again quietly. Her other hand slid to the waistband of his pants and slipped inside. His body stiffened and he held his breath but he didn't push her away. Her fingers slid through the patch of hair and gently grasped his massive dick, her fingertips weren't able to touch on the other side. Sarah squeezed slightly. Jeremy moaned and took a deep breath. "Jeremy. I want you. Please." Sarah said as seductively as she could manage and began to stroke his shaft.

Jeremy's hands traced up her arms and over her shoulders. He closed his eyes and rested his head against hers. He brought his hands up to her cheeks and his fingertips played at the edge of her hair. Slowly he brought his lips down never opening his eyes. She opened her mouth willingly to his and continued gently moving up and down his penis. His lips met hers and sucked on her bottom lip before he slid his tongue along the opening of her mouth. She moaned into him and he deepened the kiss. He turned her head so he could get better access. His tongue probed her mouth sometimes strong and fierce other times gentle and soothing. The kiss felt like it lasted for hours but Sarah suspected it had only been a few minutes. Warm moisture pooled between her legs and she longed to have him inside her.

All too soon for Sarah, Jeremy broke the kiss and stepped away from her. Her hand came away from his dick and out of his pants. She nearly fell over without him holding her up but was able to steady herself. "Sarah, wait." He tried to catch his breath. "Just wait." He looked around as if checking for whiteness but Sarah didn't care who saw. And she certainly didn't want to wait. She started to move forward but he stepped back. "Wait I said. Listen. I promise I will give you what you want. But you have to think about it. Right now our bodies are leading us and I don't want that, not for you. Think it through. There are other ways. Just wait. Tomorrow after your party... if you decide that this really is what you want... I will be all too amenable. I assure you. But not tonight. Not like this." His eyes pleaded with her.

Sarah allowed the bitterness to bubble over now. How many times could a girl be rejected by her own brothers before she got a little upset? "Fine. Don't help me then. I'll find someone else." Sarah spat at him and ran from the room. She knew it was immature... she didn't care. For gods Sakes she was propositioning her brother for sex, it's not like things could get worse.

---------

Later that night Sarah was finally asleep after tossing and turning for several hours thinking about the whole situation she'd gotten herself into. She didn't wake up when the door opened. She didn't wake up when someone sat down on her bed. She didn't wake up when he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Sarah." Jeremy whispered. "I know you think I don't want you or that I'm too moral to take you" he paused and sighed. "But I do and I'm not. I will have you Sarah, I just don't want it to be because you're tired of being a virgin." Jeremy brushes the hair away from Sarah's face and slowly gets up and leaves the room.

The door clicks close. Sarah opens her eyes and smiles.

---------

The next morning Sarah laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. She was excited about the party, sure, but it was more than that. She finally realized how much Jeremy actually cared about her. It made her giddy. She had been trying to calm herself down for more than an hour so she could get out of bed and behave like a normal person... not a person whose planning to lose her virginity to her hot older brother. Just as she was about to get out of bed Eric walked in without knocking. "Hey sleepyhead. We thought for sure you'd be up at the crack of dawn like a little kid on Christmas. Aren't you excited?" He sat on the edge of her bed and bounced a little.

Sarah laughed. "Of course I'm excited." She didn't tell him the real reason for her excitement. "I was just catching up on some beauty sleep." She teased and tossed back the covers. Eric looked away quickly and Sarah remembered that she took off her shorts before bed last night and was only wearing the thong and a tank top. 'Oh well, to late to be shy now.' She thought as she got up and walked to her desk which gave him a prime view of her sculpted ass.

He didn't look away this time. Instead he watched her move around the room. "Well we made your birthday breakfast when you're ready." He said in a monotone voice that led Sarah to believe he's wasn't really paying attention to the conversation.

"Mmm, sounds good. I'm gonna grab a shower and I'll be down." She danced her way into the bathroom and winked at him before shutting the door. She saw his jaw drop a little before the latch clicked into place.

After the shower Sarah went straight to her closet deciding to get dressed now so she wouldn't have to think about it later. She pulled two swimsuits from the closet and hung them on the door. One was a very flattering but very modest black one-piece. The other was a very flattering very immodest white bikini held together by a few seashells and string. She knew which one she should choose. Instead she chose the white one and grinned. After donning the practically painted on suit she threw a sundress over her head so her brother's wouldn't question her and skipped down the stairs.

--------

As party time approached Sarah was shoed into various rooms to keep her away from guests and doors that might give away the party surprises. She didn't mind. Just thinking about the look on their faces when she makes her big swimsuit reveal was enough to keep her sane and happy. She wasn't even pacing when Matt finally came in to get her.

"Hey! You ready. Lots of people out there, all waiting for you." Matt had a blindfold in his hand and was raising it as he walked towards her.

"Hold on. This isn't what I'm wearing. Let me take this off before you put that on." In one fluid motion she slipped the dress over her head and tossed it to a chair. "Ok. Blind me brother." She giggled, practically forgetting what she really was wearing under the dress. She looked at his face and almost blushed. He was staring directly at her breasts with his mouth hanging open. Sarah looked down at her body. She did look amazing in the suit and it was extremely revealing, probably more than any of her other suits. The little white triangles of fabric barely covered the nipples of her perky C cup breasts and the tiny bottoms dipped so low she'd had to shave where she'd never shaved before. Finally her brother's head popped up to meet her eyes.

"What the hell is that!" Matt gestured wildly at her suit. "You're not wearing that! No way! No way in hell are you wearing that!" He just kept repeating himself as if saying it enough would make something change.

Sarah wasn't caving this time. She always did what her brother's had told her to do. But not this time. She grabbed the blindfold and tied it around her eyes. "Come on Matt or I'm going without you. With this thing over my eyes I'll probably fall into the pool, hit my head and drown but I'll go by myself anyway if you're not going to take me." She crossed her arms and waited.

"Well shit." Matt mumbled as he sighed and put his too warm hands on her shoulders to guide her forward. "They're gonna kill me." He said a little louder but sill clearly to himself. Sarah knew he meant Eric and Jeremy and she was suddenly glad it was Matt who'd come to get her. Eric would have carried her upstairs and locked her in her room until she changed and Jeremy... well she didn't know what Jeremy would have done.

Sarah giggled as they reached the door and she felt Matt tense as the doors swung open in front of her. Her friends clapped and shouted their "Happy Birthday's" to her. Two voices were noticeably missing and Sarah realized that her brothers were probably staring open-mouthed at her. It made her smile grow.

A cool hand gripped her upper arm slightly tighter than what was necessary to lead a blind woman forward but she didn't pull away. Eric's voice was in her ear as they walked onto the patio. "That is not the kind of bathing suit I had in mind. What were you thinking." He whispered loudly enough for people around her to hear even over the clapping. Sarah's smile didn't falter.

Another hand snaked around her waist from the other side and she assumed, correctly, that it was Jeremy this time since she could still feel Matt's warm hand on her shoulder and Eric's cool one on her arm. "Leave her be Eric. She can wear whatever she wants too. She is an adult." Jeremy said over her head.

Sarah nearly stumbled. It wasn't the reaction she'd expected from Jeremy. Though to be fair nothing between her and Jeremy was what she'd expected lately. "So can this thing come off now or what." Sarah said reaching for the blindfold.

"Almost." Jeremy stopped her and paused dramatically. "There." He took off the blindfold and whispered into her ear. "Happy Birthday Sis." He was so close his lips grazed her ear and goosebumps sprang up on her skin. Then he stepped back to allow her to revel in the full effect of the party.

It was more amazing that anything she'd ever dreamed off. Her brothers had literally transformed their barren Texas back yard into a little piece of Hawaii. Tikki Torches and hanging lanterns were scattered throughout the yard, two gazebos stood at either end of the large pool with straw roofs and white canopy curtains like little cabanas filled with food and comfy couches. Off to the side of the patio was a little bar area with a big punch bowl and bottles of every kind of beer. She could hardly take it all in. Her friends were still cheering and someone had turned the music back up so people were starting to drift back to their partying.

Sarah reached for Eric since he was closest and hugged him hard. He hugged her back and whispered "Happy Birthday Sarah" into her ear. She kissed his cheek and turned to reach for Matt who was standing directly behind her. He took her into his arms in a huge bear hug and lifted her off her feet. She laughed and said Thank You. He replied with Happy Birthday. As soon as her feet hit the deck again Sarah grabbed hold of Jeremy.

"Thank you so much." She whispered quickly. "It's so beautiful. Really perfect." She said still holding onto him as tightly as possible. His hands spread out over her back and pressed her firmly against the length of him.

"You're welcome Sarah. Anything for you." He kissed the side of her head and squeezed her tighter letting his hands slide further around her.

"Jeremy... I love you too." Sarah put her lips directly to his ear to say that. She was thinking about last night's conversation and hoped he would register what she meant. She didn't wait to find out. She released him and was instantly pulled into the heat of the party.

Her friends crowded around her still ooing and ahhing over the amazing décor. Less than an hour later Eric interrupted her conversation and wrapped a long white sarong around her and tied it behind her neck. She rolled her eyes at him but didn't take it off. She didn't mind being covered up now that the suit had had its desired effect. The boys brought out the cake a little while later just as it started getting dark. The lanterns and torches lit the patio and pool perfectly so the party raged on. It wasn't until several hours later that Sarah laid lounging in the pool in the dark as her brother's cleaned up the food and trash left from the party.

"Well?" Eric said as he put the last lid on the garbage can near the pool. "What do you think? Did we manage to do your birthday justice?" He had a tired grin on his face. Sarah suspected it had little to do with actually being tired and more to do with the heavily spiked punch.

"It really was the best birthday ever. Really, truly, I loved it." She said getting down into the water and swimming over to the side. The wet sarong was hanging on the line next to the pool and Sarah was again wearing just the little bikini. Her brothers hadn't said anything about it though since the crowd was gone. She smiled and got out of the pool suspecting that the suit was completely see through now.

"It's not over yet you know." Eric said in a husky voice. "You still haven't opened your presents from us yet." He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the house.

--------

Still in her wet suit Sarah carried her new easel complete with painting supplies and pretty black earrings upstairs. She was exhausted but excited. After she'd ripped open the presents Jeremy had told her to wait in her bedroom while he talked with her brothers about something. She could guess what they were discussing but she hadn't protested. Waiting a few minutes wasn't near as bad as a few days, months, or years. She could wait a few minutes.

Sarah contemplated changing clothes but decided against it. She liked the way the skimpy little cloth made her feel. Exposed but covered, even if it was just barely covered. She was pretty sure her brothers had liked it too.

Just a few moments later Sarah hard a soft knock at her door. She ran to her bed and sat down trying to look lost in thought. "Come in." She said demurely. Jeremy was the first face she saw when the door opened. To her surprise Eric and Matt were there as well. They all looked slightly embarrassed and a bit confused but there was something else she saw in their eyes... desire.

"We've been discussing our situation." Jeremy spoke without meeting her eyes. "And we want you to be happy. We also want you to be safe and loved and since those things are not mutually exclusive it's been difficult to solve this." He took a deep breath and looked at Matt and Eric who were both looking at the ground. "So what we've come up with... if it's something you want... and it is completely up to you... but if you still feel that you'd rather not be a virgin... well maybe we" he gestured between himself, Eric, and Matt, "could change that for you." He blushed scarlet as the last few words rushed out.

Sarah just stared at him for a moment letting it sink in. He really had just suggested that she have sex with all three of her brothers! She knew she should feel revulsion or horror, instead she was instantly and absolutely turned on. "Do you mean it?" Her face lit up and she had to keep from bouncing on the bed. "All three of you! Really? You'd do that for me!" She cooed.

As if someone flipped a switch all three boys snapped their heads up and looked her in the eyes. Their faces showed a mixture of disbelief and pure lust. "You really want us too?" Matt asked quietly. "You're okay with it even though we're your brothers?" He seemed genuinely surprised that Sarah could actually want them.

"That's why I want you, crazy! You're my brothers and I love you more than anything. I know you'll never hurt me." Sarah couldn't stop herself from getting off the bed and moving towards them. "Please." She looked at each one of them as she stepped forward. "It would mean so much to me." She paused only a few steps away from them.

Jeremy was the first to move towards her. He glided to her and pulled her gently into a kiss allowing his tongue to slip effortlessly into her awaiting mouth. He released her body and shifted slightly to the side. He didn't look back at Eric or Matt but he didn't need to. Matt stepped forward a little shaky but smiling. He too kissed her and after a moment she felt his tongue snake into her mouth. His lips softened and she could tell he was enjoying the kiss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds