A Birthday Surprise For Sarah

Sarah sighed softy as Matt released her and stepped off to her other side. Jeremy was still watching Sarah and now Matt kept his eyes glued to her as well. She smiled at both of them and then looked to Eric. He had been completely silent the whole time and she could still see hesitation darkening his features. Sarah slowly reached out her hand beckoning him to her. Cautiously he stepped forward and intertwined their fingers. "Sarah." He whispered as she pulled him closer. "I never thought I would want you, my own sister, more than any of the other women I've been with." He paused and met her eyes. Taking a deep breath and letting it out he whispered even softer, "But I do." With that he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her so passionately she would have fallen had he not lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently and broke their heated kiss. She gasped for breath but hardly had time before Jeremy claimed her mouth from the other side of the bed. He kissed her deeply reminding her of the kiss they'd shared last night. She was lightheaded and dizzy but she had never wanted anything as much as this. To her extreme pleasure she sensed teeth and fingers pulling down the little white bikini bottoms. Then she wrapped her arms around Jeremy's neck to deepen the kiss. When he lifted her slightly of the bed fingers dove into the ties at her neck and back freeing the top of her bikini. Jeremy lowered her back to the bed and released her mouth.

Sarah was so aroused little pinpricks of anticipation were flooding her skin and she hardly noticed that she was completely naked. Then all three of her brothers had their hands all over her body. It was the most amazing thing she'd ever experienced. A jolt of electric satisfaction washed over her as Matt pulled one of her nipples into his mouth and began teasing it with his tongue and teeth. Jeremy paid close attention to her other nipple running circles around it with his warm wet tongue. But it was Eric who had most of her attention. He was grinning at her wickedly and slowly parting her legs as he knelt between them. He winked at her and then his head dipped between her thighs and his tongue flicked out and teased her swollen clit.

"Oh God! Oh yess." Sarah moaned as Eric continued to suckle and nibble at the tender piece of flesh between her wet pussy lips. "Don't stop. Please. That feels so amazing." She cheered him on. He licked up and down her wet opening and played with her clit until she was writhing underneath all of them.

Jeremy and Matt started alternating between her breasts and her lips. Each taking their time kissing and licking and sucking and biting. She moaned into their kisses and arched into their mouths. Meanwhile Eric traveled lower with his tongue finding her dripping wet hole and circling it with his tongue before thrusting in. Sarah bucked wildly and he knew she was close. Two fingers quickly replaced his tongue inside of her and his mouth went back to molesting her clit. Sarah was moaning and panting clutching the bedspread until her knuckles turned white. Jeremy and Matt had gone back to concentrating on her nipples allowing her to shriek out loud as her first orgasm approached.

Just before it hit her Eric slipped a third finger into her tight virgin hole and then pushed his thumb into her asshole. Sarah screamed in ecstasy as his extra digits inside her sent her over the edge. "Oh God Yes! Oh fuck! Oh... Oh... Ohhh! She moaned thrashing around under her brother's mouths. And her cunt tensed and released Eric's fingers. After several long moments her cum met Eric's lapping tongue and he slurped her exquisite taste into his mouth. "Oh wow! Oh wow." Sarah panted trying to catch her breath.

"You're not nearly finished yet baby sister." Jeremy whispered into her ear. She opened her eyes not realized that she'd closed them when the first wave of pleasure had hit her. Eric was grinning and had moved off to the side of her bed. All three of the boys were naked now and Sarah assumed she must have been too lost in rapture to notice them undressing. Now that she took in the sight though a new wave of desire hit her. They were huge! All of them. Jeremy was the biggest she could tell that but just barely. She guessed he must be at least 9 inches and so thick. She hadn't been able to feel all of his excellent cock yesterday but she would today. Then she glanced towards Eric and Matt who were both stroking their own dicks lightly while kneeling on either side of her. They had to be at least 7 or 8 inches each. She couldn't believe she'd never noticed, but then again she hadn't been looking for it. Seeing them surrounding her almost sent her into another climax but she just took it all in.

Jeremy was between her legs now rubbing the head of his hard shaft up and down her wet slit. Sarah squirmed delightedly under him. "Are you ready for this Sarah." He asked her in a low voice. "It might hurt a little at first but I promise it will feel amazing. You're so wet." He moaned as his head found her hole still dripping with sex juice. He didn't push in yet. He just waited. Letting her feel how truly large he was. "You're so tight. You have to relax your muscles or I'll never fit." He stroked her legs speaking to her slowly and seductively.

"Yes. Please. Please Jeremy fuck me. I'm ready. I want it. I want you! Please." Sarah begged trying to thrust her hips forward to capture his penis. Her words were all the encouraging he needed. Slowly he slid into her. Only a couple of inches. She squirmed and gasped. He pulled out slightly waiting for her to adjust. "More. Oh god, please more." Sarah whimpered and bit down on her bottom lip. Jeremy slid a few more inches into her and paused again pulling out just an inch or so. Then he pushed the final few inches up to the hilt. Sarah cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Jeremy didn't pull out. Instead he rocked his hips back and forth leaning over her and laying his head down on her chest. The base of his cock rubbed against her clit and Sarah arched against him. Sarah's eyes glanced briefly over to her brothers who were still stroking themselves watching intently as Jeremy rocked her. Then very slowly Jeremy pulled back until about half of his hardness was in her then thrust forward. She jerked and gasped then moaned as the bliss of it hit her. Then he pulled back again very slowly this time only the head was left inside her. Again he thrust forward and held it there. Sarah felt wave after wave of intense delight pour over her. He was filling her over and over again. She could hardly comprehend all the feelings at once.

Jeremy soon began a rhythmic pounding still slow and deliberate but not as gentle as before. Sarah shuddered and screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. As her inner walls tightened around him he picked up speed and force. He pounded into her no longer being the gentle older brother but she didn't want that anymore. Now she needed this animalistic man who was ravaging her body. She needed the passion, longed for the delicious pain.

"Yes Jeremy! Yes, Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She shirked feeling yet another orgasm on the verge of breaking over her. "Cum in me! I want to feel you're hot seed inside me! Cum for me Jeremy." Sarah hissed frantically before the first electric shock of heaven rocked her body. Her hot cunt milked his throbbing cock and he thrust deeper into her, shooting stream after stream of silky sperm into her eager body. Jeremy growled deep in his throat and collapsed on top of Sarah breathing heavy.

"Oh god Sarah! That was amazing." He lifted his softening penis out of her and moved his mouth to hers. He kissed her softly but intimately tracing her lips with his tongue. Then as if noticing for the first time that Eric and Matt were still there Jeremy looked over at them and smiled. "Your turn guys." He looked back at Sarah and helped her sit up. "So did you want to lose your virginity in every way?"

Sarah stared at him for a moment and then looked over to Matt and Eric and understanding dawned on her. "You mean like in my ass?" But even as she said the words she knew that's exactly what she wanted. It had felt amazing having Eric's thumb inside her and now she couldn't stop imagining a perfect hard cock taking the thumbs place. "Yes. Oh yes. I want to." She threw her arms around Eric as he came closer.

Eric chuckled. "Whatever you want princess. It's your birthday." Eric lifted her off the bed and moved her to the end where Matt was already hanging his legs over the edge, his cock standing straight up in his lap. "Matt's going to be in your ass while I take care of your beautiful cunt. Would you like that?" Eric smirked turned on by his own descriptions.

"Don't worry sis, it only hurts for a moment that it'll be amazing. Come here and let me get myself nice and wet on your pussy juice." Matt whispered taking her hips from Eric and lowering her down so that his shaft filled her pussy. It was so good Sarah moaned and wished he would stay there. "Not yet big sister. Believe me it'll be worth waiting for." Matt said laughing quietly when she rocked her hips trying to rub against him. Then he lifted her off of his dick with Eric's help and the head of his slicked penis found her little asshole.

Sarah moaned again as he pushed the head in. Then gasped and whimpered when he suddenly pulled her down impaling her to the hilt. "Oh god!" Sarah shuddered and leaned against Matt's chest. "God yes! It fills me up so much!" She gasped wriggling around in his lap. Matt slowly moved her back and forth pulling in and out just enough to make her heart race and her breath hitch.

"Ok I can't stand it anymore!" Eric nearly shouted. "I have to be inside of you." He didn't wait for a reply though Sarah wouldn't have dreamed of telling him no. He leaned forward in his standing position at the foot of the bed and thrust deep into her vagina not bothering to go slow. "Oh fuck. Sarah you're still so tight!" He exclaimed. "So tight and so wet!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Both of you. Fuck me now! I need it!" Sarah snaked one arm backwards around Matt's neck and the other arm forward around Eric pulling him into her. The boys fell into a slow pulsating rhythm of thrust and pull playing off of each other perfectly. As soon as one cock pulled a little out of her body the other thrust deep inside. She was in paradise and never wanted to leave.

The boys started speeding up and she knew after waiting so long they would be on the brink of climax. She rocked with their pace driving further into them. She felt her own orgasm just seconds away and moved faster against them. They sped their thrusts to match hers and soon all three of them were screaming in pure ecstasy. Her body clenched and squirmed against theirs they all collapsed back against the bed.

Jeremy was standing over them now. Matt rolled off to the side and lay back on the pillow spent. Eric kissed Sarah on the cheek and he too rolled over to find a pillow to drift of to sleep. Sarah was utterly and completely satisfied but she allowed Jeremy to pull her to her feet. He picked her up and carried her out of the room smiling down at their brothers who were already breathing softly. Sarah laid her head on his shoulder and wondered briefly where they were going.

Jeremy pushed open the door to his bedroom with Sarah's dangling feet. She giggled and kicked her legs a few times. He laid her gently on the bed and scooted in behind her. His erection had returned and now pressed against her sore ass. For a brief moment she wondered if he wanted more sex but then he spoke, "You'll be able to sleep better in here my love. Eric snores and Matt talks in his sleep." He laughed softly in her ear and she suddenly felt very warm and safe wrapped in his arms.

Sarah giggled and pushed back into his chest trying to burrow even closer to him. "Thank you for everything Jeremy. This was more than I could have ever dreamed." She sighed happily and snuggled under the blankets. "I love you."

"I love you too Sarah. Always have. Always will." He whispered and they both fell asleep happier than they had ever been.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds