A Birthday to Remember

Coming out of my post-climax haze, I looked over at Denise. She was reclining and rubbing her cunt, evidently enjoying the show she had orchestrated. She held my gaze for a moment, smiled, and licked her lips. I climbed off Angela, letting my softening dick slide out of her. I then sank my head between Denise's legs, spreading them wide apart, and sucked her clit into my mouth. I then slid my tongue between the folds of her pussy and pressed my face firmly into her mons. She responded, bucking back against my face, and she soon came as well, her wetness streaming out of her.

I pulled away and sat back myself, taking in the scene. Denise lay back on the warm patio tiles, staring up at the sky. Angela lay on her chaise, legs still slightly apart, and she slowly and idly rubbed her pussy with my cum. I sat back as well, still having a hard time accepting the reality of the circumstance when Denise spoke.

"So...so..." She trailed off, and then laughed. "Well, that was quite an introduction."

"Mmmmmm...." said Angela, her eyes half-lidded.

I felt as though I needed to come up with some kind of concrete action. "Would either of you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yes!" cried Denise. "I'll get us something. Why don't we relax for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Sounds good," said Angela.

"I agree," I said.

"Fine - you two can get to know each other a little better while I'm getting drinks."

I agreed. I felt a little weird, having just fucked a girl I didn't know the first thing about. While Denise ran up into the cabin, I pulled up a lounge chair next to Angela, and we both lay back, enjoying the warmth of the sun on our bodies. We were silent for the first few minutes, processing what had just happened, then her hand found mine.

"You probably want my story," she said.

"Only if you want to give it."

"It's not all that unique. What would you like to know?" she asked herself. "Well, I'm twenty-three, and it seems that the defining event in my life is that for the past two years I was in love with a complete and utter asshole."

She went on to tell me about how she had been devoted to a guy who was not only an inconsiderate lover but a dog as well. Angela had caught him in a number of compromising situations, but she had put up with his stories and excuses, taking him back after each of his transgressions. The final straw had been when she found that he had been fucking her sister. Feeling utterly betrayed by nearly everyone she cared about, she had vowed to swear off men and the problems they caused.

But then she got her first job after leaving college. She was a sales rep for an advertising agency that for a while had a contract with Denise's company. She often met with Denise, and they began griping about life and men over lunch. Denise had resolved to help her out of her funk, and it was during these noontime sessions that she would praise the benefits of finding the right man.

They had stayed in touch after the contract ended, meeting for drinks after work on Fridays to continue their girl-talk. Over the course the last month or so, Denise had constantly discussed the idea of showing her what having a considerate mate was like and eventually worked her way up to carefully broaching the topic of bringing her into a threesome with us. To her delight, Angela proved interested. Once it was out in the open, they quickly cooked up the idea for this weekend.

"And here we are," she said. "You need some serious stress relief, your wife wants to reconnect with you, and I need to restore my faith in couple hood. Oh, and I need a serious fucking. I haven't been with a man in nearly a year. That's serendipity in my book."

I liked Angela. I mean, beside the fact that she was young, cute, and fairly dripped with sexual energy, she was intelligent and forthright. I could see why Denise had chosen her - she was a lot like her.

We lay there, basking in the sun and the afterglow until Denise arrived, bracing three frozen margaritas against her breasts. Angela and I each took one, and we quickly drank them down. Denise joined me on my lounge chair and half-laid on top of me.

"So what do we do for the rest of the afternoon?" she asked as she traced her finger around my nipple.

I looked out at the pond. It was relatively small but deep enough to swim in. The owners had a large free-floating dock set up only a little way off shore.

"Let's lay out for a bit on the dock," I said. "Couldn't we all use some more sun?"

They agreed, and we walked into the water and swam out to the dock, holding towels above our heads to keep them dry. We hoisted ourselves onto the platform and spread out the towels. Denise handed me suntan lotion and asked if I would do the honors.

"Normally a great idea, but not this time." She looked disappointed at my refusal. "I think Angela should instead."

Denise smiled and passed the bottle to Angela. She popped the cap and squirted a generous amount of lotion onto her hands. Denise turned her back and scooted towards her. Angela rubbed her hands together and began to massage the lotion into Denise's back. She then reached around and did her front, cupping her tits and slowly massaging each one. She put more lotion on, and then placed her hands on Denise's thighs and ran her hands up and down her legs. Denise spread her legs wider, and Angela's fingers found her cunt lips. She pushed her index and middle finger into her hole and began to frig her. Denise's arm came back to wrap around Angela's head and pull her closer. As she did, Angela's pace quickened, and she soon had Denise cumming against her hand. Denise lay back against her, savoring the orgasm, and then shivered a little and pulled away.

"Your turn, sweetheart."

Denise decided to be a little more playful - she squirted the lotion all over Angela and then pushed her down against the dock. Her hands roamed all over her nude form, rubbing the lotion in at first with her hands and then with her entire body as she squirmed over her. Just as Angela began to buck her hips upwards in response to the assault, Denise stopped and turned to me.

"Now you," she said, turning to me.

She squirted me with the lotion all over as well and then winked at Angela. Taking the cue, she rose up and held my arms, pinning me down against the dock. While Angela held me down, I felt Denise's hands quickly playing all over my body.

I looked up at Angela and said, "You know, you don't really have to hold me down. What idiot would struggle against this?"

"I know," she said. "I just like having you in this position." She leaned down and kissed me hard, poking her tongue into my mouth. "What would you like me to do while your wife works her magic?" she asked.

I didn't even have to think. "Suck my balls," I replied.

She feigned shock at the crude statement, then smiled and moved lower down my body. She licked the underside of my cock, then gently sucked one of my balls into her mouth, all while Denise was vigorously rubbing lotion into me. Once Denise had finished, Angela looked up at me and gave my cockhead a quick kiss.

"What do you want me to do now? Want me to finish you up?"

"No, not yet. I want you both." I put an arm around each woman and drew them up next to me, one on either side. The sensation of their slick, smooth, entirely nude bodies next to mine was nearly indescribable.

We lay like that for the rest of the day until the sun went down. At various points each of us dozed off, but there were several times throughout the afternoon when I reached over and lazily rubbed my hand along Denise and Angela's clits and kissed them. They did the same to me; in fact, Angela at one point dozed off with my cock in her hand and when she woke up absentmindedly sucked on my dick for a minute or two before repositioning herself against me. Perhaps it was the freedom that came with the isolation of the cabin or the fact we were all nude that ended up making our sexual encounters so natural and almost casual.

The setting of the sun brought a slight chill into the air, so we swam back to the shore and all went inside. Everyone was hungry and a little cold, so I made up a fire in the living room to warm the girls while I put together a quick pasta dinner. Throughout the whole weekend, it was only while I was cooking that I briefly broke the "no clothes" rule by putting on an apron. I was willing to break it and maybe look a little silly since I didn't want to chance a mishap when working with hot olive oil. I thought at first that Denise and Angela would laugh, but I got nothing but hoots and catcalls as they sat by the fire drinking their pinot grigio.

"Whoo-who!" called Denise. "We have to do this more at home. Your ass looks pretty yummy. It's even better when it's making us dinner."

"Think he needs a hand?" asked Angela.

"Oh, definitely. Maybe even a mouth," said Denise. She rolled over, got onto her knees, and crawled towards me. Angela followed, and soon both women had their heads under my apron, one sucking on my cock while the other licked and massaged my balls. It was an incredibly erotic feeling, not knowing which one was pleasuring me at any given moment. Given the lazy teasing we had done on the dock all afternoon, I didn't last long and was soon coming down one of their throats. After I finished, they both emerged from beneath the apron.

"Care to guess who finished you off?" asked Denise.

"Let me see." I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. I could detect a little saltiness in the kiss. "It was you."

"Maybe," she replied. "Try her," she said, pulling Angela to her feet.

I kissed Angela as well and again found the same slightly salty taste.

"Did you guys..."

"Have a little snowball fight? Yup." Denise gave me another devilish smile and pulled Angela next to her. "I told you this was going to be a fun weekend." She snaked an arm around Angela, cupped her right breast in her hand, and gave her left nipple a quick peck. "Do you like me being slutty like this?" she purred.

"More than anything."

"Good. I love being this free, being this way. I may never wear clothes again."

"Sounds good to me. I could get used to you prancing around the house all day without a stitch on." I looked both of them up and down, taking in Angela's womanly curves and heavy breasts and Denise's tighter, more sculptured body. I tried to pull them both close to me, but Denise spun them away.

"Jesus, you just came! Let's at least have dinner first."

We moved out onto the deck, enjoying the last rays of the sun. After we were done eating, Angela suggested a shower before bed. I loved the idea but knew the tiny shower stall in the bathroom couldn't possibly accommodate three. I had, however, noticed that there was a hot and cold shower head on the side of the patio for rinsing off after coming out of the lake. The girls liked the idea, and we headed back downstairs after grabbing soap and towels from the bathroom.

By this time, the moon had come up, so there was just enough light to see by. Something about the pale light made these two nymphs even more beautiful as it outlined Angela's soft curves and Denise's long, toned body. I could only shake my head in wonder at my good fortune. I continued to take in their beauty as I turned on the taps and let the warm water spill over us. Angela opened the shower gel and began soaping up Denise, running her hands over her breasts and thighs and nibbling her ear. Denise started to do the same to me as well, but I waved her off and backed away.

"Remember what you said about showing me what I missed earlier today?"

Denise smiled and turned back to Angela. She took the gel and poured it over Angela's chest, letting it flow down over her torso. I expected my wife to give her the same treatment that she had just been getting, but instead she hugged her close and began sliding up and down against her. She mashed their breasts together and, picking up some gel on her cheek, nuzzled her neck. Angela let out a moan. Denise then shifted so that she placed one leg in between Angela's. She started to buck her hips against her leg while simultaneously rubbing her own thigh against the blonde girl's cunt. After a moment or two, Angela responded, pressing herself back into Denise and undulating against her. I stood back and watched, rubbing my cock to hardness again. They kept up their rhythm until Denise suddenly dropped and brought her lips up to Angela's pussy. She sucked her clit into her mouth, causing her to give a couple of short, sharp gasps. Denise then motioned with her finger, indicating that I should get behind Angela. I did and grasped Angela's hips as she spread her legs a little and bent forward slightly. Pushing my cock between her thighs, I slipped the tip of it into her cunt. I held it there for a moment, then I pushed in as deeply as I could. The angle Angela was at caused her to squeeze my dick tightly between her thighs, which meant I could only penetrate about halfway into her, but it also meant that the tip of my cock was hitting her g-spot with every thrust.

I had only pumped into her a few dozen times when the combination of Denise's lips on her clit and my cock sent her into what must have been an overpowering, cascading orgasm. Angela tensed up, pulled Denise's head into her cunt, and let out a guttural half-scream, half-growl as her pussy walls again clamped down on my dick. She bucked and shivered as she came for what had to have been nearly a full minute. Even as she had stopped her overall motion, I could still feel her pussy spasming as I held myself inside her. She eventually released Denise's head and drew her up to her. I watched as she hugged her close and my cum leaked out of her cunt and ran down her leg.

"Thanks for that," she said, kissing my wife tenderly. "I think you both nearly killed me there."

"Mmm, no problem. That was fantastic, though I thought I might drown there for a minute, between the water and you clutching at my head."

"Oh, yeah, sorry."

"That's O.K. - I'd have died happy," Denise said.

Angela just smiled. "I think after this I'm heading to bed. I am wiped."

We agreed and finished our shower, toweled off, and headed upstairs. All of us, done in by a combination of the sun and our sexual exertions, were exhausted. I flopped onto the king-sized bed, and Angela snuggled up next to me. Denise lay down on the other side, spooning her. Within minutes we were all asleep.

************************

The next morning when I awoke, Denise was still asleep, but Angela had gotten up already. I found her leaning on the deck railing and looking out at the pond. Her breasts were hanging down like tantalizing fruit, and her ass was thrust up and backward as she leaned forward. Standing there nude and taking in the view of the water and surrounding thick forest, she looked like nothing so much as one of those Reubenesque goddesses in Renaissance paintings who are the embodiment of summertime and sensuality. Despite the fact I had just awakened and barely had my wits about me yet, my cock jerked to life at the sight of her.

I joined her on the deck, and she didn't even speak but merely sighed throatily as I reached around to hold her breasts in my hands. She began to gyrate her hips slowly and push against me. Stretching forward, she rested her head against the railing as she offered herself to me. This time I didn't have the patience to tease her but instead found her slit and just pushed myself all the way into her, deciding to be rougher this time. I leaned down onto her and pulled my cock out all out before thrusting in up to the hilt with each down stroke. Within minutes, I tensed up and came, shooting my seed deep into her cunt. This set her off, and I felt the now-familiar spasms of her pussy as I kept up my pace, my cock still hard inside her. I didn't let up until I felt her tremors subside, then I slowly drew myself out. My softening cock emerged, covered with our mixed wetness and fell with a quiet "plop" against her leg.

"Wow, I didn't know you had that in you," she said, straightening up and turning around.

"Didn't have what?" I asked.

"That, you know, animal part of you. Your wife made you out to be Mr. Considerate Lover all the time. She never let on you could be some kind of oil derrick."

I laughed. "It's true, I don't ever really let myself go all barbarian."

"You definitely should more often. I love being fucked like that sometimes. I bet Denise would too." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, pushing her tongue in between my lips. I drew back instinctively.

"Morning breath," I apologized.

She laughed a light, tinkling laugh and shook her head. Then she jumped into my arms, wrapped her legs around my back, and ground her pussy onto my cock. I held her up. "That had better not be the last time you do that to me," she whispered.

I assured her it definitely would not be, and she jumped down.

"I'm headed for a quick swim. I could do with a freshening up. Want to join me?"

"Actually, I'm going to wake up Denise."

"Have fun with that," said Angela, grinning. She turned and walked down the stairs to the pond, and I watched her bare tits and ass jiggle on her way down to the water, then I headed back into the house.

Denise was still asleep but had thrown the covers off and was lying on her back. I lay down at the foot of the bed and kissed the insides of her thighs, gently pushing them further apart as I did. There was no question that this weekend was making us lose our inhibitions and reawakening some dormant and as-yet unknown tendencies.

It had been a long time since either one of us had awakened the other in this way. I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and made a long, lapping motion. Within moments she was squirming. I glanced up, and she looked down at me through half-lidded eyes. She closed her eyes again, and threw her head back as I inserted two fingers into her cunt and concentrated on her clit. She pulled my head into her and gave a short shriek as she came. I slowed a little as she was coming down from her climax but didn't stop.

"God, that was..." she began as I continued my ministrations. "Hey, you can let up, I already...Uungh, stop, it's too much..."

I ignored her and kept licking her clit, pushing her towards another orgasm. In only a few more seconds she was humping wildly against me, arching her back upwards. She let out another incoherent, guttural cry as she came a second time. This time I slowed my licking when she flopped back onto the mattress and gasped for air, her chest heaving and her frame shaking. I planted a last kiss on her cunt and moved up next to her.

"Oh my God, oh my..." she said. "Holy shit, what are you trying to DO to me?"

She lay back and closed her eyes. After a minute her breathing returned to normal, and she opened her eyes again.

"That was fantastic. You haven't done that since, God, I don't even remember when."

"You like?"

"I loved it!" She squeezed me close to her. "So all I had to do this whole time was simply have us walk around naked and get us another girl to play with? Wish I had thought of this years ago." She looked out into the living room. "Speaking of our friend, where is she?"

"Having a morning swim and cleaning up from her exertions."

"A swim sounds good. And I suppose you had something to do with why that poor girl needs to clean up again?" she asked, feigning an accusatory tone.

"I dunno. Maybe." I grinned at her.

"Mmm, I can't blame you. I'd have probably grabbed her and fucked her doggystyle too if I could."

"Hey, I thought you were asleep."

"I was. Ha! I just guessed," she said. "You're so predictable."

"Let's see - cute blonde girl running around naked plus the fact I'm a guy...why, Holmes, you're brilliant! How ever did you deduce that?!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds