A Birthday to Remember

"Ha ha. Touché," she said. "Care to drag me down to the water, caveman?"

She held her arms up. I picked up her and flung her over my shoulder, eliciting a surprised "Oomph" from her. I smacked her bottom, and she shrieked and laughed. She paddled my ass as I carried her out of the cabin, down the stairs, and into the water where Angela was doing slow backstrokes through the water. I dunked us both, and we came up laughing. She waded over to Angela and kissed her good morning. After relaxing for a while, I wondered aloud what we should do for the rest of the day.

Angela and Denise looked at each other and giggled.

"We did have one other adventure we had talked about doing, but I didn't know if it might be a little much for you." said Denise.

"What's your plan?"

"Well, I grew up not too far from here," said Angela, "and there's this spot we used to hike up to and hang out at when I was in high school. We called it 'the ledges' -- it's a bare spot of rock that looks out over the valley where my friends and I used to go to drink and get some privacy with our boyfriends. It's really beautiful up there."

"So you guys want to lift the moratorium on clothes for a while and get in a hike?"

"Oh no," said Denise, smiling. "Who said anything about that? If we go, we stay in the buff. That's the deal." She paused for a moment. "What do you think?"

My stomach contracted in nervousness momentarily at this idea. "What if someone catches us? An arrest for indecent exposure wouldn't exactly help my career right now."

"Actually, once we're on the trail, we've got nothing to worry about," said Angela. "There's this whole 'hike naked' movement. People do it all the time around here. There's never a problem. We'll just have to be sure not to be seen getting onto the trail itself."

I pondered for few seconds, my practical side wrestling with my exhibitionist side. I looked at Denise and Angela, naked and glistening with droplets of water. Screw it - how often would the chance come to romp around in public with two gorgeous naked women? Besides, I secretly wanted to show them off a bit.

"What the hell," I said. "Carpe friggin' Diem."

They laughed and hugged me, each kissing me in turn. We headed back to the cabin, dried off, and gathered up supplies for the hike and threw it all into a backpack. Since I had agreed to taking our exhibitionism on the road, I was eager to make it happen, so breakfast was just bagels and coffee eaten on the way to the ledges.

Getting to and onto the trail turned out to be no great challenge at all. The girls got in the in the back of my SUV, and I drove. Thankfully, I was high enough up so that all anyone saw was the unremarkable sight of a shirtless guy driving his truck, and the tinted windows in the back kept Denise and Angela from being seen by other motorists.

The parking lot for the trailhead was on a back road similar to the one the cabin was on, and it only had a couple of unoccupied cars parked there. We gathered our gear and made sure there weren't any cars coming, then dashed into the woods. Once there, I put on the backpack, and we headed up the trail.

We must have been quite a sight, all of us naked except for our hiking boots and socks, and me with the backpack. I figured that wearing just the boots would have diminished the girls' sexiness, but in an odd way they were just as desirable. Maybe it was because the unevenness of the trail caused theirs breasts and asses to jiggle and shimmy even more than they normally did. Whatever it was, my cock stayed semi-erect as we progressed up the trail.

Apart from the obvious thrill of the three of us being free and naked in the warm air under the canopy of leaves, the hike up to the ledges was enjoyable as well. The only disappointing fact was that, for being a public trail, we met hardly anyone on it. We did meet a pair of women and their dog who were hiking down the trail, but they had a definite "earthy-crunchy" vibe and seemed not at all shocked to see us, simply wishing us good morning as they passed.

We eventually made it up to the summit of the hill where there was a great view of the hollow below. As we stood there enjoying the sight, we caught the sound of people talking. We walked forward and saw on the ledge below us two teenage boys sitting there shirtless with beers in their hands. They hadn't noticed us yet.

Denise pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "Do you mind if I have some fun with these guys?"

I at first assumed she only meant that she wanted to tease them, but then I realized the deeper import of her question.

"Considering what you've done for me this weekend," I whispered back, nodding towards Angela, "it's only fair that you get to have your playtime too."

"Thanks," she breathed. She then smiled that devilish smile, and, grabbing Angela's hand, led us down next to them.

The boys turned to look as they heard us coming down the trail to their section of the rockface, and they froze. Denise greeted them with a simple "Hi."

"Hi," they said, and nodded to us as well. We waved, but didn't say anything else. It was Denise's show at this point.

They briefly checked out the girls, letting their eyes rove up and down the women, then, trying hard not to gawk, looked back out across the distance. They tried to return to their conversation, but it trailed off, as they were unable to ignore the two gorgeous nude women who had just emerged from the woods and were standing mere feet from them.

Denise let the silence and tension grow for what seemed an hour but was probably only a minute. Continuing to look out across the valley, she finally stretched and sighed, as if preparing to say something. Given the situation, I assumed she'd come out with some kind of double-entendre.

"Nice view, isn't it?" she asked. Ah, there it was.

One of the boys, relieved to have the tension broken and a conversational entrée, said, "Uh, yeah, no doubt." He recovered quickly though. "Hey, I'm Mark, and this is Kevin."

They stood up, and we gave them our names and settled into small talk about the hotness of the day and the difficulties of the trail. We soon discovered that they were nineteen years old and were playing hooky from a leadership camp their parents had sent them to at a nearby college. I couldn't help noticing how Denise and Angela had seen the young men's toned chests and well-defined abs once they stood up and were blatantly staring. Eventually Angela asked how they kept in such great shape and learned they were both lacrosse players.

We kept up the small talk until Kevin asked, "So, you guys are just out here hiking without anything on? Do they allow that?"

"No one's objected yet," Denise said. "Why? Do you want us to cover up?"

"No, no!" Mark quickly responded. "We were just wondering."

"Why? Would you like to join us? You're welcome to, but you'd have to get naked as well."

They glanced at each other. "I don't know..." began Kevin. "I mean, what if someone we know saw us?"

"Come on, how likely is that?" asked Denise. "Besides, we'll make it worth your while."

"How do you mean?" he asked.

She didn't answer but instead walked up to Kevin and, her eyes locked with his, undid his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and pushed them down to his ankles. Kevin stood there, shocked. Denise grabbed his cock, which was about the same length as mine but a little fatter and with a disproportionately large head, and popped it into her mouth. She slurped on it for a few seconds until it was fully erect and its mushroom head had become a bright and pulsating purple. Taking her cue from Denise, Angela did the same to Mark, cupping his balls and running her finger along the underside of his cock.

They kept up their blowjobs on the boys until Kevin began pushing his cock forward, deeper into Denise's mouth. At this she stood up and hugged him to her, mashing his cock against her pussy.

"All that and more," she said. "So what do you say? Care to join us?"

"Jeeeeez-us, yes!" he breathed, his face flushed from the sudden and unexpected stimulation. He'd have jumped off the cliff at that moment had she asked him to.

"Excellent," she said, smiling back at him. She leaned back down, gave his cock a couple more strokes and a final peck. Angela stood up as well, letting her finger trail upwards beneath Mark's cock once last time, and came away with a thin thread of pre-cum.

"You don't mind this?" asked Kevin, staring at me.

I shook my head. "My wife, the one who just had your cock in her mouth, and her friend Angela here gave themselves to me for the entire weekend as a birthday present. Why shouldn't I share the wealth?"

"Wow," he said, and shook his head incredulously. "Happy fuckin' birthday, man."

"Thanks. It has been, literally."

The boys then stepped out of their shorts and put them into their packs, then we made our way back down the trail. They at first nearly sprinted ahead, eager as they were to get to the bottom and their reward.

Denise shouted after them, "You know, the fun won't start until we get there anyway, unless you guys want to begin without us."

They looked at each other, grimaced, and laughed. "No thanks," said Mark. "We'll definitely wait for you."

We caught up to them and ambled down the trail, the girls watching appreciatively as the two teenagers' dicks swung and bobbed as we moved. They actually were pretty gentlemanly, helping the girls down the steeper and more treacherous parts of the trail. There was some enlightened self-interest at work as well, of course, since they were able to slide their hands along the girls' asses or grab a handful of breast as they helped them along.

We were nearing the trailhead when Denise stopped us. She looked all around, then grabbed Kevin's hand and led him through a stand of laurel and into a clearing about fifty yards from the trail. Angela, Mark, and I followed.

By the time we arrived, Kevin had already thrown his pack off to the side, and Denise was again on her knees, sliding her mouth up and down his cock. He was hard within seconds. Angela got in front of Mark, kissing him as he shrugged his pack off. She reached down and stroked his dick, and he in turn reached in between her thighs and ran his finger along her pussy lips. While Angela and Mark continued to frig each other, Denise stood up, leaned back against a tree, and spread her legs. Kevin walked up to her and pressed his cock against her. She spread out her pussy lips and, taking his cock in hand, guided it up and into her cunt. He began fucking her just like that, pushing her back into the tree with each thrust. Denise grunted a little each time he thrust into her.

I stood back, dropping my own pack and admiring the sight. I hadn't been sure how I'd feel, seeing another guy with my wife. The short blowjob hadn't bothered me, but all-out fucking was another thing. Surprisingly, not only was I not feeling jealous, but it was an unmistakable turn-on. Besides, I really had no right to refuse her after she had essentially wrapped up Angela with a bow for me, and I had, after all, wanted to show off the girls.

While I was in my reverie, I noticed that Angela had put her foot behind Mark and pushed him backward, falling on top of him as she did so. She scooted back until she was sitting on top of his dick, and he pushed upwards, sinking the whole length of his cock into her at once. She cried out and leaned back, her nipples pointed upwards and her tits shaking as Mark thrust against her. Using one hand for support, she took the other and pinched and rubbed her clit, rotating her hips and grinding down onto Mark. At this I started massaging my dick, stroking it slowly to hardness as I watched the scene before me.

Angela, seeing that I was hard myself, waggled her finger, motioning that I should come closer. I did, and she licked her lips, caught my cock, and sucked it deep into her mouth. I stood still, letting her bob her head in unison with Mark's rhythm. As I was getting close to coming, she spit out my cock and asked, "Do you think you could manage to put that in, you know, the other?" I found her shyness about asking for anal both charming and ironic, given that she was currently fucking a guy she had only met a couple of hours ago and had spent the weekend fucking one she only met a day before.

I nodded vigorously, eager to oblige. It was one of the few things we had tried that Denise hadn't really enjoyed doing, and we had only tried it once in the very earliest months of our marriage. She had never let me try it again.

I grabbed the suntan lotion from my pack, got down behind Angela, and straddled Mark's legs, which were tight together under Angela. She stopped moving entirely, and Mark did the same as I rubbed the lotion onto my dick and her asshole, lubing them up. I then placed the head up against her puckered hole and pushed in as gently as I could. Angela winced just a bit as my cockhead entered her, then relaxed, and I pushed forward by slow degrees until my entire cock was nearly buried in her ass. I could feel the pressure of Mark's cock pushing against her vaginal walls, and, while I wasn't crazy about having another guy's dick so close to mine, it was worth it to be able to be inside Angela's ass like this.

Slowly, Mark started thrusting again, and I began pushing opposite of him so that Angela had one cock buried deep inside her at every moment. The tightness of her ass and the fervor with which she was now fucking Mark meant that neither of us were going to last long. I started to come, my breathing becoming short and ragged, which set off Angela, who began to shake and quiver. As she leaned back into me, I grabbed her breasts, mashing them and pinching her nipples. This seemed to intensify her orgasm, and she bucked more wildly against Mark. The tremors passed through her, and then Mark, with a yell, thrust up into her, squirting his cum deep into her womb.

We stayed there, pressed into her until Mark lowered himself down and Angela pulled away from me and rolled off the side onto the ground. She lay there, drawing deep breaths and staring vacantly upward with her golden hair splashed wild around her, while from between her splayed legs our cum dribbled out of her ass and cunt onto the ground. That was easily one of the most erotic things I had ever seen in my life, and I can recall every detail of how she looked at that moment to this day. Adding to the momentousness of the situation was that, as Mark and I admired the voluptuous beauty sprawled on the ground before us, my wife was grunting and gasping her way to her own orgasm. She clung to Kevin as she came, and he bounced her upwards as he shot inside of her.

After Angela had a moment to catch her breath and return to reality, Mark and I each offered a hand and helped her to her feet.

"Holy shit!" she said. "I never felt so...full...before. I hated to have you guys pull out."

We agreed with her, and then she hugged Mark, kissing him. She gave a delighted shudder before breaking the embrace.

"And you," she said, turning to me. "There was your final surprise, birthday boy. Denise said you were dying to try that again; God, was she ever right." She pulled me to her and kissed me, then we turned back to look as Denise disengaged herself from Kevin. She flopped down on her stomach on the ground, lay there for a moment, then rolled over and laughed.

"That was fucking fantastic," was all she said before getting up. Kevin helped brush the debris from the ground and bits of bark off her. Mark got t-shirts from his pack and offered one first to Angela and then to Denise. While the girls cleaned up, Mark and Kevin said that they had been away from their camp too long already and were worried about being in trouble if they didn't check in by dinner. They pulled their shorts on, preparing to leave. I picked up my pack as well, and Denise and Angela gave each of them a long French kiss. Denise, for good measure, fished Kevin's cock of his zipper and gave it one last suck before giving him a final kiss goodbye. They each shook hands with me, and headed back to the trail.

We waited for a moment until we heard their car start and drive away. We then picked our way back to the trail ourselves, waited just inside the cover of the woods to make sure no one was around, then dashed into my SUV. By the time we were five minutes away from the parking lot, Denise and Angela had fallen asleep against each other in the backseat.

We arrived back at the cabin as the hazy afternoon light was casting long shadows on the ground. I parked and turned around and gently shook the two women awake. Noticing that each of them still had the residue of dried cum on them, I suggested a shower before dinner. They both nodded and rubbed their eyes as they yawned. I left them to grab towels, and they had the water running on the outside shower when I returned. This time, we were all too exhausted to do much more than just rub our bodies together as we showered, enjoying the feel of our skin sliding against each other.

We dried off, had a quick dinner, and then, reluctantly, Denise helped Angela pack up while I went to clean up from dinner. It took only a few minutes; it's amazing how little you need when you go without clothes for an entire weekend.

After a few minutes, Denise called to me from the driveway and asked me to carry Angela's bag out. I finished up the dishes quickly, grabbed her bag from the bedroom, and put it in the open trunk of her rental. Going to the front, I found Angela sitting in the driver's seat with Denise crouched down next to her. Denise was still totally nude, but Angela had dressed for her drive home. She looked odd, sitting there in short black shorts and a low-cut yellow tank top, and I realized that, up to that moment, I had never known her with clothes on. In a weird way, she looked just as sexy clothed as she did when she was nude.

None of us spoke for a moment, then Angela said quietly, "You guys were both incredible to me this weekend. I needed to be daring and feel sexy and beautiful. This was one of the best times of my life. Here's the thing though - I know you'll say we'll see each other again, but you know how life works. You'll get caught up in your jobs, and it always seems as though I have a lot of drama in my life. But I don't want this to be a one-time thing - this was good for me, and I think it was good for you too, right?"

"It absolutely was," said Denise, and she reached out to me. I stood beside her, wrapping my arm and giving her ass cheek a playful squeeze. "But don't worry, we will see you again, I promise. I'm sure as hell not letting us get caught in the same rut again."

"Then let's plan something now, before I leave," Angela said eagerly.

"Fair enough," I said. "You ski?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then how does a private lodge in Vermont sound, say the last weekend in January?" I asked, then quickly added with a smirk, "We'll have to get dressed, of course, at least while we're outside."

"Possibly," said Angela grinning back. "Maybe we won't bother going outside."

"Sounds good to me," said Denise. "I'll book it now and email you the details. It'll be done before you get home."

With that Angela closed the door then leaned out to give each of us one last, lingering kiss. I gave her breast a quick squeeze as I kissed her, and she squealed and slapped my hand away playfully. She then put the car in gear and drove down the long twisting driveway.

We watched her car disappear around the bend, and, holding Denise against me and relishing the feeling of her skin against mine, I thought to myself what a long time January seemed from now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds