A Birthday To Remember....

“Quick, get all of my cock down your lovely throat, you dirty fucking slag!” Craig moaned with deepening lust as Becky wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of his meaty dick and sucked with all her might. She sure was one champion cocksucker, at least that was what Craig soon believed as Becky bobbed her head up and down on his long, thick phallus, taking almost all of his dick down her throat after just a few brief driving thrusts. She was able to relax her mouth enough to take all of his gigantic length and breadth down her throat, which both Becky and Craig had thought was not possible. Craig had never felt so much pleasure before in his life - it took all of his willpower and then some not to shoot off almost immediately after getting all of his cock down Becky’s throat.

Slowly, exhaustingly, Craig managed to muster up enough self-control to be able to work his dick-meat in and out of his young, beautiful cousin’s tight, sucking mouth, groaning with pleasure as she slurped and gulped back his thick, gooey pre-cum like a dirty little tramp. He reached down and cupped one of the hot blonde’s firm, perky nipples and flicked the hard, budding dark pink nipple with his thumb, causing Becky to grasp and shudder slightly with a mini-orgasm.

Aunt Sharon moved around and crawled on her hands and knees over to Craig and Becky, her huge, luscious milk-duds swaying from side to side as she moved on over to the young love-birds. “Hello there, Becky my sweet,” she said to her niece by way of friendly greeting, leaning over to kiss Becky on her mouth. The older, more experienced woman gently cupped the young girl’s full, luscious right tit, and squeezed her boob as she moved her head still further down til she was eye-to-nipple with Becky’s right teat. Sharon opened her mouth and took the hard, engorged piece of sensitive tit-flesh in, sucking on Becky’s right nipple and running her skilful tongue all around it until the younger woman was grasping and moaning with pleasure, arching her back as her pussy overflowed with clear, white girly-cum. Craig took his que, moving down between Becky’s legs to lick and chew at her dripping wet cunt-lips.

As Aunt Sharon alternated between chewing, licking and sucking on each one of Becky’s perky tits, Craig ate her soaking snatch out with a ravenous hunger, drinking back his cousin’s sex-sauce with a relish. He loved feel and taste of a woman’s dripping pussy, especially one that belonged to a blood relative. It was sinful, but so sinfully nice. Craig then rose up until his cock was positioned at the entrance to Becky’s moist, wet cunt, then slowly slid inch after inch of his massive fuck-rod into her hugging tightness, letting out a grasp as the walls of her cunt squeezed his dick in a pleasurable yet painful way. He eased himself into a tempo as he began to fuck his cousin Becky, drilling the 21-year-old’s tight, almost virginal pussy with his huge cock, slamming his cum-heavy ball-sacs up against her arse with every deep in-stroke. The bitch loved it, Craig could see it in her face – Becky’s beautiful, angelic young face was all scrunched up with lustful need as he fucked her pussy with his big dick.

Sharon raised her head from sucking at Becky’s pointy bazookas for a quick, tonguing kiss on her lips with Craig, then opened her mouth willingly to take a glob of his spit, swallowing his throat-gunk without a moment’s thought. She mashed her own big mammaries in Becky’s face, who licked and sucked on as much of her Aunt’s tit-flesh as she possibly could while getting fucked senseless.

Soon, Becky began to shudder intensely around Craig’s cock-shaft as she orgasmed, wildly bucking and thrashing about in ecstasy as her gooey cum poured out all over his dick and hairy nut-sacs. Craig pulled his dick out of her overflowing cunt to have his Aunt Sharon’s lips wrapped around his cock. She deep-throated his massive cock-monster with a relish, as though she was starved for a real big schlong in her mouth and wanted to give Craig a blowjob he’d never be able to forget. He let out a moan of pleasure, yanking his cock out of his Aunt’s mouth so she wouldn’t carry on sucking him off. He then presented his stretched ball-sacs for Sharon to suck into her mouth by lifting his cock up and away from the wrinkly patches of skin. She didn’t miss a beat, licking and slurping on the fleshy ball-sacs, then sucking them into her eager mouth one nut-pouch at a time.

“Rim my arsehole with that lovely tongue of yours, Aunt Sharon,” Craig said. He loved being in charge, and he seemed to realize quite quickly that once a woman saw the length and width of his cock, they seemed to be mere putty in his hands.

Aunt Sharon moved around until she was staring right at her nephew Craig’s cute little butt, then put a hand on each cheek of his firm, well-toned arse and spread his cheeks open. His tiny, puckered little poop-shoot looked small and tasty to Sharon, who was nothing much more than a cock-hungry sex-deviant and was proud of it. She dove in on the little brown A-hole, sliding her tongue ever so slowly into Craig’s most private crevice and then gently working the probing intrusion clockwise around the inner extremities of his anus.

Craig groaned quite loudly indeed with pleasure as Aunt Sharon tongue-rimmed his butt-hole, while Becky wormed her way down under him until she was at eye-level with his cock and was able to suck his hard member deep down the back of her throat.

“Jesus fucking Christ, this is too much!” Craig bellowed out as his balls tingled and his orgasm came rushing down upon him. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum right now!”

Becky sucked on his cock with all her might, squeezing and fondling his large ball-sacs as Craig shot load after load of thick, creamy dick-jizz down his saucy cousin’s throat. Aunt Sharon pulled her tongue out of his arse and quickly moved around so that she could kiss Becky on her lips and take some of Craig’s love-gunk into her own mouth. Becky was only too happy to share his thick, gooey cum with her Aunt, pushing a large mouthful of his white cock-cream into Sharon’s mouth with her tongue. The two blood relatives kissed passionately as Craig moved out of the way, dropping down onto a nearby sofa with his limp, spunk-covered dick resting against the side of his right leg. He was utterly exhausted and needed a little break to recover, but was more than happy to watch the wild, uninhibited sex going on all over the room.

Craig could hardly believe his eyes as he watched his father Roger ram his thick, solid cock up his Uncle John’s arsehole while licking out cousin Tanya’s bung-hole with his tongue at the same time. Tanya, who was completely naked as well by this time, was going crazy with ecstasy as Roger licked and sucked on her little butt-plug, relishing the feel of somebody’s tongue up her most intimate orifice. Craig’s Mom Janet was getting finger-fucked up both her arse and her pussy by Uncle John, who was grunting and groaning with wild, primal lust as his rear-end was stretched to the extremities by Roger’s large fuck-rod.

Janet caught her son Craig’s eye from across the room, and gave her little boy a warm smile. She had nothing but love and affection in her eyes for her child, and suddenly Craig felt an overwhelming sense of desire for his mother he could not deny. His cock began to twitch and grow slowly as he imagined fucking his Mom again, Craig beckoned Janet over to him with a wave of his hand and his mother quickly came over to join him. With nothing but loving smiles exchanged between the two of them, Janet dropped down onto her knees in front of her son, who had scurried forward just a little bit on the sofa he was sitting on, and proceeded to give him a deep, sucking and very wet blowjob.

With Aunt Sharon and Becky going lesbian together not five feet away, and Tanya, Roger and Uncle John fucking each other in some of the strangest combinations Craig had ever seen, he was truly as close to heaven as one could get on Earth as his very own mother deep-throated his cock. He could feel he bulbous head of his thick dick slam against the back of his Mom’s throat and nearly shot off again right then, but Craig felt the overwhelming need to fuck Janet’s pussy and arsehole like the whore she was.

“Get up on my cock, you dirty fucking bitch!” Craig told his mother, pulling her up off her knees til she was standing right in front of him in all her naked splendour, breathing heavily and covered all over in sweat and grime from the last few hours’ crazed exertions. She looked wonderfully luscious, her large, slightly sloped breasts tipped with big, round delectable-looking nipples. Craig couldn’t believe how much his very own mother could turn him on, but at that very moment there was nothing else he wanted to do more than to slide his aching tool deep into her tight little twat and fuck her pussy raw.

With her eyes bulging with wild, uncontrollable lust, Janet literally leapt onto her son’s huge, club-like dick-shaft, impaling herself almost straight away to the limit on his massive cock. Craig let out a deep moan and Janet grasped out loud with pleasure as the youthful stud’s cock bottomed out, slamming against his mother’s cervix as he drove into her with everything he had. Soon he had his Mom moaning and thrashing about on his dick as Craig fucked the woman who’d given birth to him 18 years ago that very day with a vengeance, working the middle finger of his right hand up her tight little butt-hole as he drove his schlong in and out of her vice-like vagina.

“Holy fucking shit, you’re so wet and tight!” Craig groaned out as he leaned forward to kiss his Mom ravenously on her lips. “God I love fucking your hot little pussy, Momma!”


“And I love you fucking me, too, baby,” his Mom Janet cooed lovingly as her ‘little baby’ rammed his huge cock in and out of her dripping wet twat. “You’re such a good little boy, giving your Momma a good hard rogering just the way she likes it!” Janet began to grasp and groan louder and louder as her orgasm grew, grunting and bucking about wildly as she came in a torrent of screams and obscene cussing. Craig kept on pounding her tight, soaking cunt-hole, his own release far from near seeing as he had only just blown his load down Becky’s throat not that long ago.

“I want you up your tight fucking arse, Mom,” Craig whispered into his mother’s ear as he pulled her body down against his, his long, thick tool still wedged all the way up her pulsating pussy. “I want to ram my cock in and out of your little shit-pipe til you cum, then blast my jism up your fucking arse, you dirty little vixen.”

The sheer idea of what her son was saying to her made Janet have a mini-orgasm all by itself, then without further hesitation she jumped off his massive cock and moved around to the left, getting comfortable with her face pressed into the sofa’s padding and her round, meaty arse sticking out behind her. His Mom was in the perfect position to get fucked up her anus, and Craig was sure ready to give her what she craved.

He eased his long, thick schlong deep into his mother’s tight little arsehole and slowly worked is dick in and out of her butt-hole, then pulled his prick completely out of her stretched shit-hole and spat a large glob of saliva onto the tip of his upturned hardness. Craig loved the feeling of his prick sliding in and out of his Mom’s ultra-tight little shitter. Suddenly, a very naughty idea came to the young man and he knew that his Mom would go nuts with pleasure if he did it. Craig quickly dropped down onto his knees behind his sexy mother and stuck his tongue as deep into Janet’s well-fucked butt-hole as he possibly could, then rimmed out her chocolate starfish for all he was worth. Tasting his Momma’s lovely arse-spunk and eating out her most private hole with a relish was a real big turn-on for Craig, and he knew that he was going to cum pretty darn quickly once he finished sucking at her bunghole and rammed his cock right up her arse again.

After quite a long while licking and slurping at his mother’s tasty anal passage, Craig drove his long cock-shaft back up Janet’s rear-hole and fucked the absolute crap out of her. He was determined to make sure she couldn’t sit down for a week, wanting to use and abuse his bitch whore of a Mom and make her cum so many times she would loose count. His balls slapped hard up against Janet’s butt-cheeks as he screwed his mother anal-style, pulling on her long strawberry-blonde hair and spanking her across her fat arse-cheeks so she cried out loud in pleasure-pain. The combination of both emotions drove Janet wild as Craig’s massive fuck-rod reamed her senseless, causing tears to pour out of her eyes. She trembled with lust and came for a good two minutes straight, squeezing her son’s prick inside her arsehole with her anal channel and causing him to cum deep into the bowels of her anus. Craig had given his Mom the biggest orgasm of her life with his humungous schlong fucking her tight little anal passage, and Janet cried with happiness afterwards, holding her son tightly to her bosoms and rocking back and forward as she was overcome with emotion.

“My God, I’ve never felt so good before in all my life, my darling boy,” Janet breathed as she held her son tenderly against her naked body, savouring the feel of his mouth sucking lightly on her erect left nipple. “I love you so very much, my lovely child, more than you can ever know or understand. You complete me, Craig, and although you may drift away from me and find a woman of your own to love, you will always find that your Mom and Dad will be here, to love you and protect you whenever you need us in your life.”

“I know, Mom, and for that I love you both so much,” Craig replied, looking up into his mother’s face and finding himself close to tears when he saw the look of tender understanding written all over the beautiful woman’s face. “This day will always be with me, Mom, and I will always love you so very much.”

With that, Craig’s mother Janet smiled and slowly disentangled herself from her son’s arms, heading off to join Aunt Sharon and Becky, who were being joined by Uncle John and Roger his Dad. Craig sat on the sofa for a moment and reflected upon the day, remembering all that had happened and how he had changed since he’d gotten up out of bed. He had learned a lot, Craig knew, and had come to gain more confidence and skilfulness when it came to dealing with the opposite sex. Craig had seen his Dad and Uncle John suck and fuck each other throughout the day, and realized almost straight away that he wasn’t interested in any of that. No, Craig wanted to fuck the ladies, and he had to admit that he was probably hooked on incest now after getting such fine screwing from such a lovely group of cumsluts.

Before he knew it, Craig’s eyelids had closed over and he was sound asleep.

Craig dreamed he was getting his cock sucked real nice and deep by one of the hottest teachers at high school, a sexy minx named Ms Palmer. Ms Palmer was in her late-20s, with long, billowing bright red hair and deep emerald-green eyes. She was one hot-looking piece of arse, definitely very fuckable, and Craig had lusted after her since he first saw her a couple of years ago when she filled in for his English teacher. In his dream, Craig was getting sucked off by a real pro, as Ms Palmer was able to take all of his 9” monster down her throat, playing with his big, cum-heavy balls at the same time. She used a lot of saliva to slurp and gulp back his long, thick fuck-rod, with was a real turn-on for Craig to see. She was really getting him off like no other blowie had for quite a while.

Soon, he was moaning and bucking his hips to force more and more of his massive prick down Ms Palmer’s throat, and the stunningly sexy vision of feminine wiles was humming with his dick-shaft jammed all the way into her sucking mouth. It felt real wild and wonderful – Craig let out a long groan as his balls erupted and his potent man-seed poured out of his twitching, throbbing prick, flooding the dream-girl’s mouth with his cum and shooting wad after wad of semen down her throat.

And then he woke up. Slowly coming out of his dream and into the real world, Craig began to realize that the part about getting his dick sucked off was in fact no dream at all, but was in fact a pleasant reality. The part about Ms Palmer was not true, but his cousin Tanya was licking and sucking on his limp manhood with a vengeance.

She smiled when she saw that Craig was awake and looking down on her with a grin plastered across his face, then returned to her work, making sure that every last bit of his cum was licked up off his hairy groin. “Oh, that’s real nice,” he said with a laugh. “This is a real nice way to wake up, I’ve gotta say.”

“You like, Craig? Well, I’ve always liked a big cock in my mouth, but what gets me off even more is having a huge dick fucking my pussy or my arsehole. Do you think you can do that for me, Craig baby?” Tanya asked, giving her cousin a sexy little smile as she got to her feet and began to play with her neatly trimmed little pussy right in front of him.

Craig watched on in complete rapture as his sluttish cousin pulled the outer lips of her little pink pussy open to expose her delicious-looking inner hole to his ravenous gaze, wanking his cock off with his right hand as she slid the forefinger of her right hand into her cunt right in front of him. “Jesus Christ!” Craig grunted as Tanya worked another finger into her cunt, working her cum-slick digits in and out of her pussy with a look of pure burning lust in her eyes. She wanted his cock inside her dripping snatch - Craig could see the lust burning in her eyes. He smiled, beckoning her over with a wave of his hand. Tanya reached down with both hands and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. Then she slowly sank down onto her cousin Craig’s dick, taking inch after inch of the stud’s cock into her tight little cunt as she impaled herself upon his giant fuck-rod.

Working herself up and down on Craig’s throbbing tool, Tanya began to grasp and groan with pleasure as she climaxed again and again on his swelling hardness. She was soon straining in lust as her body was wracked with a huge, climactic orgasm, and Craig’s cock and balls were flooded with her pussy-juices, then Tanya fell with a long, exhausted sigh onto his broad, muscular chest.

“Get off me, Tanya baby,” Craig said with a smile. “I want to lick your juicy little pussy while you suck my cock, you fucking dirty bitch. Give me a good ole’ 69er, you slut!”

Tanya smiled and quickly moved around so that her pussy and arse was in Craig’s face. She grasped and shuddered slightly with pleasure as she felt her cousin’s probing tongue lick and slurp at her dripping wet pussy, scooping up her sweet-tasting girly-cum with ravenous hunger. She quickly drove her mid-section back against Craig’s face, grasping and trembling with pleasure as she came all over his face. Tanya then took the head of his throbbing, blood-gorged cock into her mouth and began to suck on the bulbous knob with all her might. She lightly ran her tongue around the sensitive head of his prick, slurping up Craig’s pre-cum with a deep, lusting need that spilled out of her cunt and right into his mouth. When Tanya gulped the entire length of his cock down her throat and sucked his fuck-rod for all she was worth, Craig found her budding little clit with her tongue and then sucked on its hardness til she orgasmed for the second time on his face. He drank back her sweet cunt-cream without hesitation, driving his cock in turn deep down Tanya’s throat til she was gagging on his dick-meat.

“Jesus fucking Christ, I need to fuck your tight little arsehole.” Craig pulled his dick right out of his cousin Tanya’s mouth and then wiggled his way around until his thick schlong was pressing hard against the outer ring of her tight little anus. He eased himself slowly into Tanya’s ultra-tight little butt-hole, then began to fuck her arsehole with his big fat dick-rod until she began to cum with a flourish, squirting her pussy-sauce out of her cunt as her climax rocked through her body.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds