A Birthday To Remember....

Craig reamed her tight butt with a relentless lustfulness that he found very hard to satisfy, his bulging, cum-heavy scrotum sacs slamming against her firm arse-cheeks as he fucked her with all his might. Suddenly, he let out one large groan and exploded deep inside the depths of her bowels, flooding her most private opening with his thick cum. Tanya let out one huge scream and orgasmed yet again as Craig shot the last wad of cum deep into her butt-hole, his cock throbbing and twitching as he slowly came back down from his sexual peak.

“Oh fuck, that was so good!” Tanya groaned with pleasure, hugging Craig tightly against her as his cum slowly dripped out of the young slut’s well-pounded arsehole. “I love the feel of your big fat prick as you fuck me senseless.”

Craig smiled to himself then looked around the lounge room and suddenly realized that the room was completely empty, bar the two of them. He looked down at Tanya, perplexed. “Where is everyone?” he asked his cousin, mildly curious as he slowly stroked Tanya’s long, silky blonde hair.

“It’s 7 pm already, sleepy-head! Everybody is in your parents’ bedroom, having a bit of an orgy. Your Mom thought you needed a good sleep, but I just couldn’t help coming out here and sucking on that big, beautiful cock of yours,” Tanya explained, giving Craig a light peck on the cheek and squeezing his dick with her tiny right hand.

Craig smiled to himself and closed his eyes, allowing himself a moment to bask in the afterglow of the sex with Tanya. He couldn’t have imagined his 18th birthday being any better than what had actually happened – the wild incestuous fucking, the lessons in sex his beautiful, horny relatives had been more than happy to teach him. But it was the bond that he felt developing between himself and his Mom Janet that really made Craig excited. He had always loved his mother and had been prepared to make any sacrifice willingly to be a diligent son. That love and affection had risen to a whole new level once they had consummated their love earlier in the day, then had deepened again when they had fucked for the second time, and so on and so on. He knew that his relationship with his parents had changed forever, as had his relationship with the other relatives involved in his birthday orgy, but Craig felt most of his excitement about the fact that he had make love with his sexy Mom Janet.

There was so much emotion between the two of them that Craig felt it was only natural for him and his mother to become regular lovers, and he was sure that his Dad Roger would be more than happy with any arrangement he wanted. Janet was so much more to Craig than a good lay, which was basically all he was getting with the other three relatives he had managed to screw throughout the day. He truly loved her as a mother, a lover, and a confidant.

Whatever happened between Craig and the other members of this incestuous fuck-group, he knew that things would turn out fine in the end and he would get everything he needed out of the situation. He knew that nothing could ever be the same again, now that he had finally lost his virginity and had managed to fuck some of the hottest babes in his family. Craig felt himself slowly getting hard again, and grinned with pride. He sure was recovering quite fast now after each orgasm, that was obvious. Craig was a smart young man, though, and knew that he should seize this opportunity with both hands before it slipped through his fingers, never to present itself to him again. Craig was gonna have some fun with as much forbidden pussy and arse as he could lay his hands on, then afterwards he planned to take his Mom Janet as his regular lover.

The idea sure was titillating, and Craig was in the mood to celebrate. Though she was asleep, Craig didn’t think Tanya would mind it if he woke her up, especially if he woke her by sliding his dick into her soaking wet cunt and fucked her brains out. Oh, he really loved his 18th birthday! Craig couldn’t have remembered a day that had been better than this one in all his life. He felt very thankful indeed to be tutored in the ways of sex by such a loving, caring collection of people…. they just so happened to be his relatives.

Author’s Note: Please feel free to write comments about the story, positive or negative I appreciate all feedback. This was meant to be a stand-alone story so I wasn’t planning to write a sequel, but I can if there’s demand for one. I appreciate the support. Thank you for reading my story.

TheCaptain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds