A Brother's Love

*****

Mitch and I were together for the next few days, making up for lost time, I guess. It was as if we had picked up where we left off.

I had nothing to hold me here, and at his urging, I moved to New York and into his home, under the pretext of being the new nanny to Mitch and Brenda's now one-year-old son, Jace. Though I had never met Brenda, at our first meeting, I sensed dislike and animosity from her. Because she was Mitch's wife, I wanted to like Brenda and initially felt guilt at what Mitch and I were doing. Despite this, my guilt and her attitude were not enough to deter me from having sex with him. As hard as it may be to believe or understand why, Mitch had never told her that he had a sister, and now that he was back in my life, I couldn't bear the thought of being separated from him again.

The nanny's room was a large guest room on the lower floor and at night, Mitch would come to my bed, and we would fuck to near exhaustion. Sometimes he would stay until the morning, but most nights he would pull himself away and return to his bed with Brenda. He explained that his marriage to Brenda had been a horrible mistake, in fact, soon after the wedding, she changed and would seldom have sex with him, and when she did, it was as if she were doing him a favor. One night after they had fought and in a fit of anger, he had taken what he felt was his, and she had become pregnant with their son. Though there had been brief affairs with different women since then, he had not been intimate with Brenda again.

Early on, Brenda became upset and suspicious with my being there in the house. Mitch said within a month or so of my moving in, Brenda had accused him of cheating on her and that she suspected we were sleeping together. Mitch, however, did not seem concerned; he felt Brenda was so jaded and greedy that she would do nothing that might jeopardize her social or financial status.

One night after lovemaking, we lay in bed talking, and he said she had made a comment about he and I being so close that we could be brother and sister. Little did she know how close to the truth she really was. I was surprised and concerned, but Mitch said he doubted that even if she did know about the incestuous nature of our relationship if it would matter to her.

Our lives continued amid the increasingly contentious atmosphere in the house between Brenda and me. I took care for their wonderful little boy, and her husband, while she and Mitch led their separate and antagonistic lives, until one night six months later when the proverbial shit finally hit the fan.

*****

Mitch had been out of town on a business trip for the last week and had called and asked me to pick him up at the train station.

"I thought about you the whole time I was away little sister," he said as he tossed his bags into the back of the car and climbed into the driver's seat for the drive home. We drove down the interstate, him chatting about his trip and me not listening. I reached over, unzipped him and pulled his cock out. For the next twenty miles, I sucked, licked and teased his cock until we arrived home and he pulled the car into the driveway, where I finally let him cum.

"That was very nice big brother," I said to him, licking away the overflow of his cum that was dripping from the corner of my mouth.

"Oh, I have a lot more of that for you, little girl," he laughed as he arranged his clothes and got out of the car.

He grabbed his bag out of the back seat, and we walked into the house. Going through the front door he turned and gave me a quick kiss, "I'll see you after dinner," he said as he headed upstairs and I turned down the hall toward my room.

It was after midnight when Mitch came to my room, crawled into my bed and spooned behind me, pressing his warm, naked cock against my ass. He rolled me over onto my back, under him and as he sucked my breast, one of his hands moved downward to fondle my clit.

Single-mindedly, without thought for his wife, who was one floor above us, Mitch pushed his hard, swollen knob into me. With my legs intuitively opening wider for him, Mitch rammed into me racing towards his satisfaction.

"No, no Mitch . . . wait, wait," I pleaded, not wanting him to cum. He stopped, and looking into my sex anguished face, understood and let me get on top. Now in control, I slowly rubbed my pussy up and down, massaging his cock between my puffy lips. I adjusted myself, and placing the head of his dick between my thighs, lowered myself onto it. His cock was covered with pre-cum that eased his entry, and I could feel my pussy open for him as I pressed down harder and allowed his ruby knob to enter. I squirmed around adjusting to his invasion and enjoyed the sensation of his cock adjusting to the shape and feel of my warm, tight tunnel. His hands moved possessively, over my hips and ass, as I began to move up and down. Unable to hold himself back, his cum started spurting out of his cock in three, four strong ejaculations into my pussy. His body remained stiff, but he kept thrusting until his orgasm calmed and my pussy muscles squeezed out the last of his thick, hot cum.

We lay there, Mitch still inside me, his hips ever so slightly grinding against my swollen mound. Suddenly the room was flooded with light, and there stood Brenda, her eyes blazing with hatred for Mitch and I as she took in my horny, big brother with his balls buried deep in his little sister's pussy. Speechless, with expressions of abhorrence and disbelief playing across her face, she took in the sight of the two of us on the bed, the covers heaped carelessly on the floor, our bodies naked and covered in sex sweat.

"You sick son of a bitch!" she screamed as she stood defiantly and self-righteously in the doorway of my bedroom.

After a long pause, "You bastard, do you think I didn't know?" Brenda shouted before turning and storming out of the room.

To be continued . . .

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds