A Bukkake Finale

When the squirting had ceased, he pulled out and there was a long string of cum attached to his head and my lip. It looked like someone stretching out a piece of chewed bubble gum. It finally broke off after Mitch got far enough away and dangled down from my lip like a broken spider web. All Mitch had to do was pull his pants up because they were around his ankles the entire time. He had never removed his shirt or shoes.

"My son is last and he is very nervous. Please be gentle with him. I don't think he has ever had any type of sex." Mitch informed me while buckling his belt.

Mitch senior left the room and I got off the bench to freshen up. I had to reapply my eyeliner that had smeared because my eyes watered during my throat fucking. I fixed my eye shadow, lipstick and put my glasses back on. I was ready for the boy was even younger than me. Mitch Junior came in hesitantly. He looked even bigger up close than his 6'6, 250 pound frame and acted extremely nervous. I wanted to make him feel comfortable so we had some small talk about life and school. He admitted he was a virgin and was worried about his performance.

Junior stuttered, "I didn't even want to do this. My dad thought it would a great idea and help me become a man."

I directed him, "Just relax. We can take our time. Go ahead and take all your clothes off. Don't be embarrassed, I'm gonna make you feel really good."

Junior stripped down and stood in the corner with his hands over his penis. He was so large and pale. The large red head was also nearly hairless and built very soft looking. Junior wasn't fat but had no muscle tone on his huge, freckled, frame. The poor guy was so backward, I could understand how he could be eighteen and still a virgin.

I took a couple of pillows and sat them on the floor. I got down on my knees and said to Junior, "Come here and let me see your package,"

Junior walked over to me, removed his hands and, wow, he had a huge white dick with a nice brown ridge around the head. It was fat, long and the head was also large. He also had a pair of huge balls hanging underneath with a hint of red pubic hair just above the shaft. With that dick, I knew as soon as it got around with the ladies, he would be on his way.

I lifted his huge dong with my hand and started kissing and licking his balls. He instantly grew in my hand until he was rock hard. I would estimate that dick to be about ten inches long and very thick. It was gorgeous to see that monster standing at attention. There was already a little pearl of precum protruding from the hole. Using my index finger, I swabbed it out and sucked it off like I was at a taste test.

I asked Junior, "So do you jack off?"

He replied, "Sometimes but my dad walked in on me a few months ago and that is why he wanted me to do this. It was so embarrassing. I haven't done it since."

I directed, "Well, the first thing we need to do is drain those balls. That will relax you and you will be able to last longer. Don't worry; I will make you cum as many times as you need."

I grabbed Junior's large dick and started stroking it. I pressed my lips against his balls and could feel they were swollen and very warm to the touch. The poor guy was backed up and that is why his father wanted him involved. I walked over to the small couch sitting in the room and tapped the cushion to signal for him to sit on it. He understood and sat bare assed on the furniture.

I whispered my instruction, "Spread your legs baby."

I knelt between his legs and gripped his huge dick by the base of the shaft. I let a huge mouthful of saliva cascade from my lips onto the head before sliding m hand up and down the fleshy pole. To suck that monster, I needed some natural lubrication. I had to open wide just to fit the head in my mouth. I clamped my lips around it and began to suck. It was so hard, yet so smooth and soft to the outer touch. I wanted to gobble the entire thing down.

I had just started his blowjob and without warning his pelvis jerked upward, he grunted and started unloading a massive load of cum. I jerked as I sucked to milk him. Junior's load squirted out like warm yogurt. I just couldn't believe he had all this pent up sperm as I made every effort to catch it all in my mouth. Several spurts later, he had finally finished and my cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk because they were literally full.

He took two deep sighs which told me how happy he was to finally release all that stored up slime. I slowly slid my lips off the head, careful not to spill any cum and it took a few swallows to get all that tacky liquid down me. Junior's load tasted very bitter and even had a funky smell to it. Fighting off the aftertaste, I now knew Junior would be able to take his time and enjoy his next orgasm even more.

To harden him up again, I instructed Junior, "I want you to turn around and put your knees on the couch facing the side. It's ok if your big feet hang over the arm."

Junior was still very hesitant but did as I asked as I collected a couple of decorative pillows. He got up on the couch, balanced himself, before settling on his hands and knees. I stuffed the pillows under his stomach to help prop him up and make him more comfortable. I don't think he had any idea that I was going to eat is doughy white ass.

After rimming Anthony, I was excited to lick another asshole and Mitch junior was about to be the recipient. I slid the piano bench over so I could sit and also be comfortable. It was almost the perfect height so I positioned myself right behind him. I first played with his ass cheeks by squeezing, kissing, and kneading them like I was going to bake some bread. I was going to take my time and enjoy this rimjob instead of rushing though it like I had done with Anthony.

I eventually spread them apart and stuck my tongue against his butthole before licking it up and down. I was also circle rimming his puckered anus, only to stop and periodically to kiss his ass cheeks. His face had collapsed onto the couch cushion and low, muffled moans could be heard. I also took some time to lick all the way down to his taint and hanging balls.

When I went back to his sphincter and stuck my tongue in it, I felt Junior's rectum twitching. I looked up and saw that he was shooting another load all over the couch without even touching his cock. I hurried and quickly stuck my tongue back in his asshole to allow him to finish with the sensation that caused him to cum in the first place. I had never seen that before. His stifled gasps signaled to me his enjoyment but my plan was for him to fuck me, not to cum again.

I smiled and told him, "You aren't getting off that easy, sweetie. I'm want to feel that big dick in my pussy. Stand up and let me in there."

Mitch junior stood up and I laid on my back on the couch, directly on the wet cum spot. At that point, what did I care for I was soon going to be covered in the stuff later in the evening anyway. My pussy was still stretched and gooey from the double penetration fuck that John and Roy had graciously given me, so it was primed and ready for action. There wasn't much room on the couch but we would make it work. Even though Junior's cock was only about half hard, I knew once it went inside my warm vagina, he would regain a solid erection.

"Get on top of me and put it in," I coaxed Junior.

He maneuvered himself on top of me with one leg on the floor. I reached down and put his thick dick just inside my slimy opening before whispering, "Go ahead and push it in." When he began to sink his weight down upon me, I cooed, "Ahhh, there you go. That feels nice. Start pumping me."

His mushy pale ass began to move up and down. His cock was now assaulting my pussy and it felt wonderful. My plan had worked as it grew to its full ten inches while thrusting inside me. I needed to cum again!

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder! That's it, pound it in me!" I commanded while feeling my orgasm build.

Junior picked up his pace and pounded that monster cock inside me as I continued my verbal demands, "Slam it in me! Oh god, you're so big! I love it! Put my legs behind my head. Yea, like that. Now fuck me hard as you can. OH YES!"

It was actually hurting me but I needed it. Junior was pounding my pussy so forcefully, the couch would scoot a tad with every thrust. At one point, my black nylon covered feet were back so far, they were touching the couch cushion behind my head.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! Make me cum with that big bastard!" I cried out.

My orgasmed hit me like a ton of bricks, "Ohhhhh Yeeessssss! Ohhhh! Ooooooo! Augghhhhh that feels so damn good! Shoot your load in me! Go on, do it!"

Junior's neck muscles tensed, his mouth hung open and his entire body began to tremor while on top of me. He was releasing his third load of the evening deep inside my pussy. I dropped my legs back down and wrapped them around his waist. It was an intense fuck and we both were satisfied.

While Junior laid still on top of me, I could feel his heart beating rapidly before I ran my fingers through his red hair and softly asked, "Did you like that? Did it feel good?"

The shy Mitch junior calmly responded, "Uh huh."

He got off me as cum oozed out of my pussy and onto the couch. My legs were stiff but I managed to kick one down and sit up. I was a mess and seeing the sweaty Junior standing there with a now soft but impressive, wet cock hanging was still a turn on for me. I signaled for him to come closer so I could suck our juices off it and clean him up properly. I licked every inch of that dong and it was spotless before he got dressed and left the room.

When the door opened, all the guys were cheering for Junior and applauding. I laid there like a true slut. My makeup and hair were a mess again. My lipstick was smeared on my face. I had a small run in my hose. There was cum running out of my stretched pussy. There was cum on the floor and all over the couch and the real party hadn't even started yet.

Mitch senior peeked his head inside the room and told me to come on out. I asked him if he wanted me to freshen up first and he laughed, "I do want you get fully dressed but to be fully freshened up, don't worry about it, when we are finished, you will just be a mess once again."

I'm wondering around, putting on my panties, bra and clothing. I slipped on my heels, just let my hair down, tidied up my makeup and walked out to cheering and applauding men. I was shocked the six guys we started with had grown closer to about 15. Evidently, Mitch had invited more men over for the grand finale which I didn't mind, I would get more cum on me and probably make more money. There was a small plastic drop cloth in the middle of the room which looked like someone was about to paint. Of course the canvas was going to be me.

Mitch held up his hand to quiet the small crowd, "Ok guys, here is the slutty, but very lovely Britt. We ask that you stay back so everyone can see. Let's make a rule that you stay off the plastic until you are ready to cum. Go up and do your business on her and then quickly get back. If you have a specific place on her you want to cum, please be very clear and tell her. Are you ready to turn this slut into a cum slut?"

All the guys cheered and applauded once again. They were already dropping their pants and laying them off to the side, when Mitch asked me, "Do you want to sit on something or just be on your knees?"

I was getting aroused from seeing all the guys and all their cocks beginning to be stroked when I responded, "I will just be on my knees."

Roy blurted out, "Spoken like a true cum slut. I'm not sure she can handle all of us though."

I looked at Roy and dared, "No, I don't think all of you can handle me. Let's see what you guys got."

The crowd gave a resounding, "Oooooo!"

I knelt down on the plastic, shook out my dirty blonde hair, adjusted my glasses with my finger and said, "I'm ready."

I wasn't quite sure what to do but when I heard an unknown guy say, "I'm gonna cover this bitch," I knew I had to give out the nasty, dirty talk right back.

Everyone but Mitch junior was now beating their meat while staring at me. Several of the new guys, looked very young and had long cocks. A guy walked up and just when I thought he was about to cum, he took his hard cock and smacked me in the face with it before shoving the head in my mouth. He pulled it out and stepped back in the place he started. They took turns offering their dick to me. I would suck it for a couple of pumps, get my face smacked and then it would get replaced with another. Even though they were bending the rules, they would quickly recede back to their place.

I said, "Is that all you got? Who is going to be man enough to be the first one to give me some cum? I haven't eaten all night and I need my dinner."

A large stranger was the first as he pushed his way through and ordered me to "open up." I opened my mouth and he growled while first shooting his cum across my face, then aiming it into my opened mouth. He held onto my head with his opposite hand while aiming his shooting prick. When he realized he still might be too far way, he actually put his dick on my tongue until he finished. Before I had a chance to swallow it, John jumped around in front of me.

John was moaning and yelled, "Lick my nuts! Lick em! Lick em! Oh yea, like that! Hurry, here it comes!"

He was flogging away on his cock as I licked his balls. He then sat the head on my lipstick covered lips. John loudly growled as he added his sperm into my mouth and onto my face. He was quivering while ordering, "Drink it, you dirty slut. Swallow my fuckin cum."

John finished and squeezed out the last drop into my mouth and that is when it seemed to open the flood gates. Two guys I didn't know, emptied their nuts all over my face and glasses. I could no longer see as it looked like someone had smeared mayonnaise onto a windshield. I could feel a guy behind me, shoot his warm load into my hair. Guys were grunting and adding their steamy seed to my body.

Even though I couldn't see, I heard the doorbell ring and when it opened, I heard a voice ask, "Are we too late for the party?"

I could then hear Mitch respond, "Hell no. You are just in time to cover this young college slut."

I could tell several more men walked in and belt buckles were jingling all over the place as they were removing their pants. I even heard a female say, "Bob, told me about this and I had to see it for myself."

Just then, I felt a guy, open my blouse and shoot his load down the front of my chest onto my bra covered boobs. Another guy took off one of my high heels, cum inside it and slid it back on my foot. I felt sperm splatter on my nylons, on my shoulders, and on my neck in addition to my face. These guys were out to cover me with their love and were doing a great job of it.

Even though my glasses were covered with cum, rendering me sightless, I wanted to put on a great show for these horny guys. Every so often, the doorbell would ring again and more men would enter. Using my locked fingers, I raked the cum down my face and into my mouth.

"Oh no, that is just too nasty," someone shouted but when I squished it around in my mouth and blew a bubble before swallowing, another guy blurted, "That is one sick freak right there."

I licked each finger individually before saying, "Mmmmmm. That is good stuff. Is that all you guys got? When do the real men show up?"

Together, two guys approached me and the tall one was jerking himself with lightning speed. The short one asked if I could lay down on my back. I complied and laid down on my back in the middle of the plastic feeling the slime soaking through my blouse. I almost did a cum angel with my arms and legs. Both guys stood overtop me and when one of them began to cum, I could feel the warmth splattering on my neck and face. The second guy took off my high heels, put my feet together and came on the both bottoms of my black hose covered soles.

For the next couple of hours, guys came and went. The door seemed like it was opened more than it was closed. I had no idea how many guys jerked off on me but it had to have been close to 100 loads if you count the repeat cummers. These guys would cheer or loudly grimace every time I performed another slutty or disgusting act. I was putting on a show. At one point, I turned over to my stomach and slurped up a large pool of cum off the plastic to amazement groans from the crowd.

To add to the men's thrills, the mature woman I spoke of earlier, knelt down and planted a long open mouth kiss on my mouth as we swapped cum much to the whooping of all the guys. The kiss lasted for several minutes and at one point, she was even licking some cum off my face. I figured she was jealous of my slutty act and had to get in on it.

When the last guy had shot his wad and I was lying there covered in cum, literally from head to toe. I wiped my eyes so I could survey the scene. My hair was flat, heavy and my clothing was all wet and slimy. It looked like somebody had dumped a bucket of raw egg whites on my head. All the guys were satisfied. I felt like such a whore. Mitch junior handed me a towel and I started wiping off. I removed my stockings and left them on the plastic. Each man put money in a hat for my tip on top of the original money owed to me. Mitch senior paid for Junior's tip.

For some reason I had not remembered to bring a change of clothing. The ones I was wearing were completely ruined. Mitch senior was kind enough to allow me to borrow some of his wife's sweats. I got dressed and left with a total of twenty six hundred dollars. Not bad for four hours of work. I could still smell the semen on me and could taste it on the roof of my mouth. I couldn't wait to get home, take a shower, brush my teeth and masturbate for the next hour while envisioning to what just happened.

After such an incredible night, I have attended an additional 10 or so bukkake parties. I get a thrill from so many guys using me for their gratification. I have always had a cum fetish and this just fuels that flame. By the way, I have another party coming up this Saturday at 9. Want to cum?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds