• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Butler's Discretion

A Butler's Discretion

12

*All characters in this story are at least 21-years-old and consenting to all acts described. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.*

[Gentle domination] [Cowgirl] [Oral] [Creampies] [Maid and Butler] [Swinging] [Groupsex]

The ink on the contract had barely dried when the Bakers started making demands. It went far beyond cleaning their dishes and hailing their driver. A workout regimen, weekly diet, and specific products for Donovan to use in the shower. The instructions went on for several pages.

Donovan would be the live-in butler for Mister and Misses Baker during a summer-long stay in their Hamptons mansion. His days started at six in the morning, and wouldn't end until ten or eleven at night. If the Bakers had guests over, and they often did, those nights wouldn't end until the waking hours of the next day.

Donovan wasn't going through this alone, however, as the Bakers brought with them their full time live-in maid: Sasha. Having been with the Bakers for a few years, she was the only person they seemed to trust. All personal matters, communication, and direct interaction went through Sasha. She handled all of their requests that required any form of discretion. Donovan felt like a glorified waiter by comparison.

That changed, however, in early July. When Misses Baker called him into the primary bedroom.

"Misses Baker?" Donovan asked. "You called for me?"

"Yes my dear," she said, accompanied by splashing. "I'm in the bath, and forgot a towel. Could you be a dear and bring me one?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied. The towels were in the closet, which was accessed through the bathroom. This realization struck panic in Donovan. He though of ways to shield his eyes as he passed the tub.

"Don't worry about walking through my dear, I don't mind," she said. Her tone carried flirtation and anticipation. Despite his best efforts to be respectful, Donovan felt his penis twitch.

He made quick work of the bathroom, giving Misses Baker a quick nod before darting back to the closet. The white towels were stacked neatly, presumably by Sasha, and even labeled "Bath Towels". Donovan pulled one off the top and walked back into the bathroom.

Misses Baker stood up at his entry, giggling at Donovan's face. All efforts to suppress his erection had failed, and his penis built a tent that made her blush.

"My my," she said. "Somebody's happy to see me."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ma'am," he said. His head snapped down to the towel he had dropped. He picked it up and walked over to the edge of the tub, keeping his sight firmly affixed to the floor.

"Sweetie, you don't need to apologize," she said. "I'm flattered! Getting all hot and bothered over an older woman like me. Makes me feel young again. Take a good long look."

Donovan tilted his head, panning up her wet and soapy body. Her legs we strong, with muscles defining her calves and thighs. Misses Baker was fond of exercise, and would frequently have Sasha or Donovan act as her spotter in her personal gym. He looked up to her wet, neatly manicured bush, which pointed in a triangular shape toward her clit. Beyond her tight stomach were her large breasts, still dripping water. Her nipples stood at attention, surrounded by goosebumps on her areolas and her skin. Donovan finally looked up to her face and saw a bright, shining smile.

"Take your time, darling," she said. "Though it is a bit chilly."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he said, holding out the towel. The smile dropped and she leaned in.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to towel me off?" She asked. Donovan's arm snapped back to his side.

"Yes, Ma'am, sorry," he said. Misses Baker stepped out of the tub.

"Don't apologize so much," she said. "You're doing just fine."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, choking back another apology.

Misses Baker stood in the bathroom with her arms and legs spread, and Donovan went to work with the towel. He patted down her arms and rubbed her back, the white cloth growing damper with each stroke. The erection in his pants begged to be set free, leaking precum into his underpants. He rubbed just above her ass, anxious to go much lower.

"My butt won't dry itself, darling," she said. He nodded and rubbed her ass cheeks, eliciting a muffled purr. Drying off her legs, Misses Baker turned around and gripped Donovan's head. "Stay."

Donovan sat on his knees and craned up to face her. The smile was back, this time more devious. Her white, curly hair cascaded down, nearly covering her breasts. Her strong grip positioned his face directly in front from her pussy.

"Have a taste," she said. Donovan fumbled for a reply, but she pulled him into her before he could find it. He went to work licking her clit, his free hand felt their way into her, curling his fingers inside as he slid them back and forth.

Donovan's penis was ready to explode. His underpants were ruined from all of the precum and stretching. Misses Baker leaned back against a wall, putting both hands on the back of his head.

"Oh darling," she said. "Fuck. Devour my pussy. Good boy!"

With 'good boy', Donovan moaned into her. Misses Baker laughed.

"You like that?" She asked. "You wanna be my good boy? Well you are. You're such a good boy."

The hand that was holding the towel now wrapped around behind Misses Baker, and pressed her forward. His fingers found their way to her asshole, and gently rubbed around the rim. She giggled at the flurry of sensation.

Misses Baker pulled him away and tilted his head up. He panted at her. Blind lust whirled in his mind as the precum leaked through his underwear and his pants. She smiled down at him.

"Let's set that thing free, huh?" She said, pulling him up to his feet. Her hands slid down to his belt, releasing his pants and undoing the button and zipper. With one motion she ripped down his pants and his cock sprang from confinement. Donovan grunted as his member touched fresh air. Precum trickled out of his tip and down his pulsing, thick shaft.

"I knew you were packing heat!" She exclaimed. "Let's take it for a test ride."

Misses Baker pulled Donovan into the bedroom by his cock. She laid down and spread herself out, holding a hand up to him.

"Strip," she said. "Let me see how that diet and exercise plan is working for you."

Donovan nodded and tore off the rest of his clothes. Garments went flying and his shoes were flung to the opposite side of the room. Misses Baker laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Take it easy, baby," she said. "We have all the time in the world."

"Sorry ma'am," he said. "It's... been some time."

"I understand," she said. "But I'm glad to see our plan is working out for you. Those muscles are coming in nicely."

He wouldn't admit it, but she was right. His biceps were defined even without flexing, and his chest was broad. Covered in thick, curly hair. He felt good about himself for the first time in a long time.

Misses Baker bit her lip at the sight, sliding her hand between her thighs and toying with her clit. Donovan walked over to her and knelt on the bed, hanging over her as she touched herself. He began to stroke his cock, smearing precum on his fingers.

"I can't wait any longer," she said. "Take me."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said. He positioned himself between her legs, his penis twitching just inches outside of her warm, wet pussy. His hands gripped her sides and he thrust into her, bucking a moan out of her.

"Oh, baby," she said. He smiled and proceeded to move back and forth, making sure each inch was tantalizingly slow. She rubbed her nipples with his movements, licking her lips between fits of panting.

"Does this please you, ma'am?" He asked. She smiled.

"Oh Donovan," she said. "Yes. I'm going to enjoy having you all summer."

He smiled with her praise. Speeding up, the sounds of her wetness echoed throughout the mansion. Misses Baker's breasts bounced with each thrust, making Donovan ravenous.

Misses Baker grew silent; staring directly at Donovan. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his ass.

"I'm cumming, baby," she said. "Don't you dare stop."

Before he could reply, she screamed in pleasure. Her pussy clenched around his cock as he continued to hump her. Moans and wails echoed for what felt like ages as he thrusted. Her legs dropped and she sank into the bed. Donovan finally pulled out, his cock covered in her wetness, still throbbing.

"Good boy," she said. His cock twitched again. "I know you're our butler, but I want to repay you somehow. And I think I know just the thing."

She motioned over to the door, and there was Sasha. His heart skipped a beat at the sight of her. His penis, on the other hand, got even harder.

"Sasha, be a dear and finish Donovan off," she said. Misses Baker moved over to the other side of the bed, laying on her side. "I hope you don't mind an audience."

Sasha silently walked over to the bed and unzipped the back of her black dress. Donovan's heart pounded, his cock still pulsing with an animalistic urge.

Sasha's breasts were smaller than Misses Bakers, and perkier. Small areolas surrounded pert nipples. He could tell she had a workout regimen of her own, as her muscles were clearly defined throughout her torso. She had a neatly trimmed bush and a perky ass. Donovan had to remind himself to breathe.

"How do you want me?" She asked. It was only a flicker, but Donovan could've sworn he saw her smirk.

"I'll lay down," he said. He spread himself next to Misses Baker, who massaged his chest as Sasha climbed onto the bed and hovered her pussy over him. She rubbed his shaft against her clit, cooing softly.

"I wanted you," she said. "From the moment I saw you in the interview. I told the Bakers you were the right choice."

"She's right," Misses Baker said. "I wasn't so sure, but I'll never doubt you again, dear."

Misses Baker licked Donovan's nipple as Sasha mounted herself back at the tip of his cock. Without warning, she slid down him. Enveloping the entire length. She knelt up and down, moaning as his throbbing penis pumped in and out. Donovan grabbed Sasha by the ass and spanked her, eliciting a yelp.

"Yeah, baby, slap my ass," she said. "Spank me like a dirty whore!"

Donovan spanked her a few more times, each one sparking more vigorous riding. He moved his hands up to her tits, flicking her nipples and massaging the areolas. Sasha locked eyes with Donovan, and he felt a wave of pleasure washing up in him. He was close.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Sasha, I'm gonna..."

"Do it baby," she said. "Cum inside me. NOW!"

Thick ropes of cum erupted out of his cock as he thrust uncontrollably up into her. He didn't dare close his eyes on Sasha. She leaned forward, moaning with each burst, and planted a long kiss on his lips. The two exchanged tongue as the ejaculations settled and his penis deflated inside her.

Donovan wrapped his arms around her. She pulled away from the kiss and lied her head on his shoulder.

"Fuck, that was incredible," he said.

"I know," Sasha said, laughing. "Why do you think the Bakers keep me around?"

"That was hot," Misses Baker said. "Now, you two go get showered and dressed. I'm sure Mister Baker would be shocked to walk in on a scene like this."

The mention of Mister Baker sparked panic in Donovan. Sasha rolled off of him and he sat up.

"Oh, god, he'll be so upset," he said. He grabbed his clothes and sloppily threw them on, running across the room to grab his shoes.

"Sweetie, no," Misses Baker said. "I told him all about my plans for today. I'm sure he'll wanna hear about it when he gets back."

Without another word, Donovan hurried out of the room, leaving Sasha and Misses Baker giggling with each other.

That evening, Donovan couldn't stop sweating. He had helped Mister Baker store his golf clubs and the two shared idle conversation. The events with Misses Baker hadn't come up. After he served their dinner, he started to think he was in the clear, but Mister Baker gently tapped his forearm as Donovan set his plate down.

"So, Donny," he said. "Can I call you Donny?"

"Of course, Sir," Donovan said. "Whatever you wish. Is there something more you need?"

"In a sense," he said. "I want you to tell me a story. The story of how you fucked my wife."

Donovan's face went pale. His heart was thudding in between his ears and sweat cascaded down his forehead. Mister Baker smirked at him as he ran a hand over his slicked-back graying hair.

"I'm sorry?" Donovan asked. Mister Baker smirked. Misses Baker was taking a slow sip out of her wine glass.

"You don't need to apologize," he said. "I just wanna hear how the sex was! The Misses can be a lotta fun if you've got the stamina for her."

"Uh... I umm," Donovan stammered. His breaths were shallow and he couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with either of the Bakers.

"It was delightful," Misses Baker said. "I came. Hard. And then he fucked Sasha and left her a gift."

Mister Baker laughed. "Yeah, it's hard not to cum inside her, isn't it?" He said, nudging Donovan with his elbow. "Well, once you and Sasha are finished with the dishes, come visit us in our room. I wanna see you in action."

Donovan froze in place. Sasha wrapped her arm around him and shook him back into his body. She hung her head just inside his peripheral, and he turned to face her.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"Well, for starters you're going to put away the dishes," she said. "Then you're probably gonna fuck Misses Baker again."

"But why?" Donovan asked. Sasha smirked.

"Why not? They're old and bored," she said. "We're hot, young, and in need of money. They're paying us to feel good about themselves and spice things up."

Donovan went quiet. On the one hand he was flattered by the Bakers'... interest in him. On the other, however, he wasn't particularly interested in being a prostitute. Not that he had anything against them. He'd just never considered that path for himself.

"And if you don't mind me saying, you're a great lay," she said. "Now come on, let's not make them wait."

They put away the dishes and walked up to the primary bedroom where the Bakers were already naked. The couple was kissing on the bed and Misses Baker was massaging Mister Baker's penis.

"Oh, darling," she said. "Is this all for me?"

"Of course, baby," he said. "God, I want you."

Misses Baker purred and rolled off of the bed and the sight of Donovan and Sasha.

"Our toys have arrived," she said. "Donny, come over here."

Donovan walked across the room to stand in front of her. She grabbed his jacket and pulled it off. He unbuttoned his shirt and undid his pants.

"That's my boy," she said. "I don't even need to tell him."

He stripped down and she spun him around to face Mister Baker, who was stroking his cock.

"No wonder you like him," he said with a laugh. Sasha walked to the side of the bed and kissed Mister Baker on the neck, taking over stroking duties. His cock throbbed with her touch. They locked lips and exchanged tongue, his hands finding their way under her shirt and up her skirt. She moaned at his touch. The wet sounds audible.

Misses Baker spun Donovan back around and pushed him down to his knees, where he began eating her pussy without her saying anything. She moaned and grunted. His tongue pulsed against her clit and between her lips. Two of his fingers slid into her, thrusting in and out as she got wetter. The slickness on his fingers led Donovan to speed up his pace as he devoured her. His cock was standing at the ready, begging for a chance to feel her again.

She pulled him away and stood him back up. Licking his face of her wetness. This made his cock leak a big drop of precum. With a hand behind his head, she pulled him in for a long kiss. His hands wrapped around her waist, but quickly slipped down to grab handfuls of her ass. A finger glided up and down the length of his penis, making him moan in need. She smiled.

"Are you ready?" She asked. He nodded and followed her to the bed, where Sasha and Mister Baker were aggressively making out. His fingers were curled up into Sasha, who was stroking him with both hands.

Donovan laid down next to Mister Baker, and Misses Baker laid over him. Her arms on either side of his head as she rubbed herself against him. The pair moaned into each other. Her pussy elicited wet, slippery sounds that made Donovan desperate to grab her and thrust with all his might. He remained still, however, not wanting to ruin the moment.

After a few more minutes of rubbing and kissing, Misses Baker reached down to the base of his cock, and aimed it at her pussy. They were silent as she slid down his shaft, but when she reached the bottom, he couldn't help but say her name. She laughed as she bounced up and down, her tits rubbing against his face. With a tilt, he managed to suck a nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking her as she rode him.

"Oh baby," she said. "Fuck yeah, suck my fucking tits. Be a good boy and suck me while I use you."

He kept sucking, his hands wrapping back around her and gripping her ass. Spreading her cheeks apart, he slid a finger around her asshole. In response, she bounced on him harder, making him pant with need. He realized he was about to cum.

"Misses Baker," he said, but she held a hand over his mouth.

"I know, baby," she said. "Do it. Fill my pussy with your cum."

Erupting with white streaks of cum deep inside her, Donovan made her even wetter than before. Rather than slow down, she kept riding him, eliciting screams of pleasure from Donovan.

"Oh baby, I'm so close," she said. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK."

She finally slowed down as she moaned out his name. Her pussy clenched around him and her asshole puckered against his finger. Laying down atop him, she kissed around his face and nuzzled under his jaw. Donovan wrapped his arms around her warm body. She cooed into his ear while they laid in ecstasy.

The bed shook steadily as Sasha bounced on Mister Baker's cock. He smacked her ass several times, leaving red marks. Watching Sasha fuck him made Donovan twitch again. He was a little impressed with himself at getting hard again so quickly.

Misses Baker held him closer, circling a finger around his nipple. His cock twitched against her leg, making her giggle.

"Already? Good man," she said. "Or should I say 'good boy?'"

Rather than answer, Donovan kissed her. Their hands exploring each other, groping each other as Sasha and Mister Baker continued fucking.

"Who's in charge?" Mister Baker asked, panting.

"You're in charge!" Sasha said. "You're in charge, Mister Baker!"

"Do you wanna cum, baby?" He asked. "You wanna cum in front of my wife?"

"Yes sir," she said. "Please... please!"

"Cum on my cock," he said. She grunted as she thrusted herself down on him, full force. Screams echoed throughout the house. He came with her, thrusting fully in and out, leaking his cum onto his pelvis and the bed sheets.

Misses Baker slid down to Donovan's penis, now fully erect again. She sucked the head into her mouth and gently massaged his balls. Pulses of need shot throughout his body. Grabbing the back of her head, he pushed her down his shaft. She smiled at his confidence.

"Like the feel of my mouth, good boy?" She asked, coming up for a breath.

"Yes, Misses Baker," he said. "I love your tongue on me."

"Good," she said. "Cause you're not done yet."

She stood up at the foot of the bed and pointed over to Sasha, who was lying next to him, still panting from her orgasm.

"Fuck her for us," Misses Baker said. "Use her."

Donovan looked over to Sasha and back at the Bakers.

"Are you sure?" He asked Sasha. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, baby," she said. "I want more cum."

This made Donovan's cock strain toward the heavens, and he positioned himself over her. Sasha spread her legs and gripped the tip of his penis.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Butler's Discretion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds