A Butler's Discretion

"Fuck me, Donny," she said. "Fuck me NOW!"

He pushed into her and she moaned again. His thrusts eliciting guttural, heaving grunts from the both of them. The Bakers, meanwhile, took seats next to the bed and watched intently. Donovan barely noticed them as he was fully locked in with Sasha's eyes. The pair could only breathe at each other as their words were lost in physical bliss. Her pussy was still wet, in part from Mister Baker's cum. She felt these stabs of pleasure rocket through her nerves with each push. Her tits jiggled. Their nipples sliding against Donovan's arms, deepening her arousal.

"Oh shit," she said. "Oh god I'm gonna cum! Please, please let me cum!"

"You may cum, darling," Misses Baker said.

She squealed as she came over him. He didn't dare break stride. His penis was throbbing more and more and he could feel an orgasm of his own building up.

"I'm gonna," he said.

"Give it to her," Misses Baker said. "Giver her your load."

Thick strands of cum erupted into her, making him shout with joy at each throb. He nearly collapsed on top of her but she shot up and gave him a kiss before he could. They made out for a few moments before the Bakers laid on the bed next to them.

"Yeah I think you're gonna do just fine," Mister Baker said. Misses Baker giggled and Sasha smiled as she traced her fingers on his back.

"Let's all get cleaned up," she said. "And tomorrow we can talk about... long term employment."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds