A Case of Revenge Ch. 02

"Hello, Karla." said the woman. "It is Karla Warner, isn't it?" As Karla nodded, not being able to speak, the woman said "My name is Elizabeth. And you may have heard of me before. It is my disgusting, hated little brother that is responsible for you being in these jails with me." Elizabeth smiled softly as the light of understanding flooded Karla's face. "Come sit down, I want to talk to you."

Karla sat down on the sofa as Elizabeth eased up enough to give the other woman some room. Karla could see up Elizabeth's skirt, and she caught the faint scent of womanhood as she saw Elizabeth's distended pussy lips: Liz had been masturbating before Karla arrived.

"Mmm, I see you're looking at my pussy." Elizabeth said. "Would you like a taste?" She spread her legs wider and hitched up her skirt, showing her glowing, beautiful pussy to the other woman. Karla felt a surge of lust in her body. That was an 'eating pussy', and Karla did indeed want to taste it.

Wordlessly she knelt over and eased between Elizabeth's knees. She kissed her way down the other woman's trim thighs, then shuddered as her tongue licked Liz's cuntal labes from bottom to top.

"Mmm, that tastes soooooo good!" Karla gasped as Elizabeth moaned. Karla had not had a good pussy since she was arrested, and without Katherine Wilson's womanhood to feast upon, Karla had felt deprived. The woman in the jail were skanks; she not only didn't care to eat their pussies, she didn't want them tonguing hers, either. Some of the female guards, and even a couple of the male guards had looked decent enough to her, but so far she'd had no sexual liaisons. She'd become a better fighter though, in denying her cunt to the 'Boss Bitch' of her cellblock.

Karla began tonguing Liz's slit steadily, going deeper and deeper. Elizabeth moaned as she enjoyed the pleasure of the other woman's soft, experienced tongue lapping at her labes.

"Ohhh, keep on doing that while I tell you why I wanted to talk to you." Liz said, spreading her legs even further, putting one on the back rest of the sofa and the other stretched out over the floor. "I want you to help me do some things, in exchange for getting you out of prison, reuniting with Katherine, if that's what you want, and helping me to avenge yourself upon my asshole little brother."

"Mmmm, that might be good." Karla said as she continued to feast on the other woman's delicious cunt meat. She felt Elizabeth responding to her expert cuntlapping, the other woman beginning to undulate her hips and ass as she grinded her twat against Karla's hot sucking mouth.

Elizabeth brought her hand behind Karla's head and gently pulled the dark haired woman's face deeper and harder into her sopping quim, gently but firmly encouraging Karla to eat her pussy harder. In spite of the pleasure she was feeling in her loins, however, Elizabeth had to get down to business.

"What I wanted to talk to you about, Karla," said Elizabeth as she watched the oral sex happening between her lovely legs, "is your late husband Anthony Warner's company, DynaCorp." She felt Karla tense up a bit as she continued. "I know about the 20% divisions in the company, and what I want you to do is convince your family members to sell out to a certain new company."

"Why should I do that? And to what company?" Karla asked.

"If you do, I'll make sure you get a piece of the new company, a significant piece of it." Liz said. "And as I said, you'll be walking free of this prison, and you'll be able to enjoy revenge upon my little brother for putting you here. As to the company, I'll let you know the name after it gets enacted by my partners."

"What do I have to do?" Karla asked after a moment of hungrily munching on Liz's muff.

"First, you have to now change places with me and let me eat your pussy..." Liz said. She had Karla lay down on the sofa and then dove in. Liz much preferred men, and preferred cocks, large cocks, slicing in and out of her snug, wet pussy. But she remembered how, years before, Vicki Oldeeds would eat Jonas's cum out of her pussy, and it ended up being a soixante-neuf until Jonas was hard and ready for more...

"All you need to do," Elizabeth said as she tongued Karla's box, making the other woman moan deeply, "is convince your family to sell to my people. I'm sure you hold sway with your daughter and with Katherine, and they'll convince your son... even though you won't need him if the three of you collaborate."

"Mmmm... keep eating me like that, and you'll have a deal... oohhhhhhh..." Karla moaned, settling into the pleasure of lesbian sex. What Elizabeth didn't know was that her plans fit right into Karla's... and those of Karla's biological father, Conrad King...

--

As Eleanor Burke went shopping at the upscale mall northwest of Town, she had an odd feeling that she was being followed. She took a couple of unnecessary turns along the streets, but didn't see anyone obviously tailing her. At the mall, she was wary but saw no one that stood out. There were a couple of old homeless women sitting on a bench outside, but they were twittering like parakeets, paying no attention to Mrs. Burke.

She saw the same old women in the park near the Ladies Auxiliary Clubhouse when she went there to meet Myrtle L. James about an upcoming party at the clubhouse, but shook off her feeling of paranoia. She did remain watchful that she was not followed.

Part 10 - Company Business

"Honey, you're eight months pregnant." I said. "I'm sure Dr. Wellman will understand if you skip this one."

It was May 20th. Laura and I had been invited to yet another reception by University President Wellman. As Department Head of the Psychology Department, Laura received invitations to most of Dr. Wellman's events, and we routinely attended them. But Laura wasn't particularly happy about going to this one, so I was encouraging her to bail out.

"I would love to skip this one, especially this one," said Laura, "but I think this one is important for us to attend, especially for you to attend with me. Don't ask; I'll tell you after we get back home."

---

"I'm delighted to introduce Dr. Bartholomew Scott as our newest Professor in the Pharmacy School." said Dr. Wellman before the assembled throng of Academia and one police officer (me). "Dr. Scott is a preeminent pharmacist and a longtime master drug compounder... that is legal, Lieutenant, by the way..."

There was general laughter at the joke and Dr. Wellman continued, naming a couple of pharmaceutical companies Dr. Scott had worked for, then saying "Dr. Scott holds or has held six pharmaceutical drug patents as well as two chemical process patents. Our University is greatly enhanced by the addition of Dr. Scott to our Faculty, would you please give him a warm reception."

As the room applauded, I studied Dr. Bartholomew Scott. He was about 5'9" tall, with black hair, a big bald spot up top. He had a beard and mustache, finely trimmed, some flecks of gray. He looked like a cross between V. I. Lenin and the former NFL players-turned-options-brokers, the Najarian brothers. I estimated him to be about Laura's age, early-to-mid-40s.

"I'm delighted to join this Faculty." said Dr. Scott. "After my years of working in the private sector, I'm looking forward to teaching, to sharing knowledge with the next generation of pharmacists and biochemists..."

After the speeches, Mrs. Wellman performed her hostess duties by introducing Laura and myself to Dr. Scott. To my surprise (not), my wife and Dr. Scott seemed to already know each other, and their handshake was the barest minimum of necessary politeness.

Shaking my hand, Dr. Scott peered at me and said "Ah yes, I've heard a couple of things about you here and there. Everyone is impressed with the job you've done for the Police Force here." As I politely acknowledged his praise, a strange thought occurred to me: many men to whom I was introduced with made a point of saying that my best accomplishment was catching the lovely Dr. Fredricson's eye, and I would wholeheartedly agree with that. But not Dr. Scott...

---

Back home, after checking in on Carole and saying goodnight to my mom, I went into the master bedroom with Laura. As we prepared for bed, my wife finally told me what it was all about.

"As you know, I'm in charge of the Heinz projects as part of the CIA Directorate of Science and Technology," my wife explained, "and you also understand that I'm in charge of a group, a 'cell', doing some other CIA business in the area when it needs doing. Handling agents like Mike was such a task."

"No less than a Deputy Director you are, if memory serves me correctly." I said.

"And it does." Laura replied. "Well, Bartholomew Scott is the right-hand-man of my equivalent in another cell. That cell ran that filthy project under the Biology Building, and now Scott is here to essentially take over the Heinz project. Dr. Heinz is not well, he's deteriorating, and Scott is going to have to pick his brain to the extent he can to continue the project once Dr. Heinz is..." Laura didn't finish the sentence; she did not need to.

"And what does this mean for you?" I asked.

"Simply that I'm being phased out, which is fine with me." Laura said. "However, I was hoping for the projects to be taken over by my protégés in my own group or by another group."

I suddenly had an insight. "Does one Joseph 'Jody' Corrigan" lead Scott's cell?"

Laura stared at me, then remembered. "Oh yes, he shut down Mike's murder investigation in Midtown. I'm not supposed to say, but to answer your question: yes, he's the one."

"Figures." I said. "I had a bad vibe about that man the second I saw him."

"And well you should." Laura said. "I can't tell you any more; in fact, you already know much more than you're supposed to."

"Well!" I said, taking my wife into my arms. "I guess you will have to find new ways to... purchase my silence."

And yowza! did she ever... :-)

Part 11 - Company Vengeance Business

At the same time on the night of May 20th, Vicki Oldeeds prepared for bed in her suite in the next-to-top floor of the University Hotel. Tomorrow morning she would be holding the press conference to offer one million dollars for information leading to the arrest and conviction of her husband's murderer. This was going to be orchestrated with SBI Agent Steven Ikea's call for the SBI to take over the investigation, as the Town & County Police had utterly failed to produce results.

This was the nicest suite of hotel rooms in the County, and this floor was supposed to have extra security, but for some reason Vicki was very uncomfortable as she turned out the lights. She looked out the window, seeing the University spread out before her, the mountainside rising to her right, and the twinkling lights of the Town to the left. Everything seemed unusually still. She tried to shrug off the feeling as she slipped under the covers of the bed...

As she awoke, she barely had time to make out the presence of the intruder in the room before feeling a gloved hand clamp over her mouth. There were two of them, wearing black hoods with swimming goggles underneath to protect their eyes, long sleeve black silk shirts, and leather black pants with plastic black zippers that allowed them to completely free their large cocks and balls.

As one man held Vicki, keeping his hand clamped over her mouth, the other man quickly tore off the bedsheets , grabbed Vicki's legs, and slid her panties down her legs. Vicki fought hard but was unable to stop her panties from being removed. Then she watched as the man balled up her panties and stuck them to a large strip of duck tape.

"HELP! Awk-" she managed to scream out when the first man removed his hand and the second man quickly stuffed her panties into her mouth then taped her mouth shut. Another layer of duck tape was added.

"Okay, you bitch." one of the men hissed quietly, intentionally keeping his voice low and husky. "You murdered our of our guys, so now we're going to get some payback. Okay, dude, let's give it to her."

The larger man turned Vicki to one side, holding her arms, then positioned himself so that her head was in his lap and his knees were pressing onto her shoulders, holding her down very painfully. The man's hands had grabbed her legs, gripping her ankles and pulling them back to his chest, exposing the blonde's totally defenseless cunt.

Vicki's struggles were in vain as she watched the other man unzip his pants and free his cock and balls. He gently stroked his cock to make it harden, and soon it was at it's full length. He was huge, Vicki could see. In fact, he was a full nine inches in length.

"Alright, dude, put that big fucking cock in this whore's cunt." the first man, the man holding Vicki down, whispered. Vicki and the man watched as the other man began rolling a magnum condom down the length of his turgid shaft. Then he lubed it up.

"Is the bitch wet?" asked the first man.

"Dry as dust." the other man said. "Worthless skank pussy." He took a bottle of lubricant and squeezed a large glob into Vicki's cunt, then inserted a gloved finger into the woman's hole and spread the slimy fluid around.

Vicki moaned slightly as she was penetrated, renewing her efforts to tear her legs free of the man holding them. But he was simply too strong, and she was helpless against his male power.

"Okay, hold the cunt's legs." said the second man as he mounted Vicki. She tried to move her hips to keep him from getting into her, but he was way too experienced fucking women to be deterred. A second later his huge cockhead found her slit and he shoved forward, brutally driving every inch deep into Vicki's womanhood, defiling her. Vicky screamed into her gag as she was penetrated and taken. The man began thrusting into her with short stabbing strokes, fucking her hard and deep.

"There you go, dude. Fuck that shit." said the first man, pressing his knees down onto the joints of Vicki's shoulders in an effort to cause her more pain in addition to what his buddy, now Vicki's rapist, was delivering to her. "You feel that, Bitch? You FEEL that big cock in your cunt, you fucking whore?"

The man raping Vicki said to her, his mouth just inches from her ear, "This is what you get for murdering our buddy Mike. I'm gonna make you feel every inch of this cock before we kill you. Do you FEEL it, bitch? Do you FEEL what's coming to you? This is all you're good for, you worthless skank whore! You're nothing but a fucking piece of cunt for us to use."

"Yeah, make her feel it." the first man said. "Make her feel every bit of it before we slice her up into little pieces."

Vicki's pussy had been lubing up some, in sheer, physical self-defense, but it was as if her whole body went dry and cold when she heard their murderous threats. The blonde trophy wife began struggling harder, more fiercely, trying to make as much noise as she could. The bedsprings creaked louder in protest of the violent, brutal fucking the man was pumping into the woman. The man raping her felt her reaction at the words spoken of what they were going to do to finish her.

"Yeah, bitch, that's right: we're going to kill you! We're going to slice you up into little ribbons for killing Mike. Yeah, take that cock, you whore!" the man raping Vicki grunted, being careful not to get too loud, lest someone hear them and be warned.

"How is that cunt, dude?" the first man asked.

"This skank ain't shit." said the rapist. "Goddamn worthless. World won't be any worse off when we kill this bitch. Oh yeah, I'm getting close. You want some of this shit, brother?"

"Yeah, dude." the larger man said. They switched, the rapist taking the position of holding Vicki down. He had put his cock back in his pants, and Vicki could feel his meat pressing against the back of her head as she watched the other man open his pants. She screamed into her gag as she saw what came out.

If the first man had been large, the second man was even larger! He was an inch longer and what looked like a lot thicker: the first rapist had been as thick as her wrist, but this guy was as thick as a man's wrist. He rolled the condom onto his prick. It was a very tight fit, and even the magnum cock left a couple of inches of cockshaft exposed at the base, just above his mammoth balls.

"Oh yeahhhhhh..." the big man moaned as he mounted Vicki and slammed his huge weapon of lust into her sloppy, defiled hole. He began thrusting hard into her. The first rapist had been painful for Vicki, but it was nothing compared to the sheer physical torture of this man's penis invading her. Just the sheer size and thickness was enough to stretch her painfully, and she was unable to accommodate both his size and the brutal intensity of his invasive thrusts. On top of that, his cockhead pounding past her cervix and smashing into the back wall of her vagina was also deeply painful. Vicki began sobbing and moaning in pain.

"Oh yeah, you're right, dude, this cunt ain't worth shit." the big man grunted as he raped Vicki as brutally as he could. He had to be careful: penetrating too far into her could be more painful for him than for her if he tried to jam his cock in to the hilt with too much force. As he fucked her, he felt the wet heat of her cunt against his thrusting shaft, and the first tremors of his impending orgasm. Just a couple more thrusts and-

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

"Mrs. Oldeeds, are you all right? Is everything okay in there? Mrs. Oldeeds?" called the voice on the other side of the locked door.

---

The Rev. Robert Patterson was walking down the corridor to his room. He was not related to ADA Paulina Patterson, unless her ancestors had been slaves of his ancestors. He was white, with hair that was brown, much lighter than Jonas Oldeeds's black hair had been.

He was Jonas Oldeeds's best protégé, aged only 29 but growing in both spirituality, maturity, and that ability to be ice-cold to some instances of immorality. He'd fucked Vicki Oldeeds with his eight inch cock in front of Jonas several times, and he and Jonas and other candidate ministers and male staff had on occasion sampled Jonas's 'merchandise' of kidnapped girls in brutal rape orgies. The Lord had been good to Robert Patterson for putting him in the presence of the great Minister Jonas Oldeeds.

As he passed Vicki's room, he heard squeaks of the bed, unusually loud, he thought. He pressed his ear to the door and heard what sounded like two men talking in low tones, and moans from Vicki that sounded unnatural. He knocked on the door to check...

The security guard at the elevator saw what Robert was doing and came down the hall to help.

---

Hearing the knock on the door, the two masked 'ninjas' quickly taped Vicki's hands and ankles together. As he put his cock back into his pants, the bigger man looked at it and got a shock: his condom was wrapped in a ring at the base of his cock; it had broken while raping Vicki!

There was nothing to be done and no time to kill Vicki. The two men hurried to the patio and climbed down to the patio of the room on the floor below, which was empty. They quickly went down the hallway to the east end of the building.

---

After unbinding Vicki Oldeeds and taking the duct tape off her mouth, the horrified men of her staff rushed to call Hotel Security and an ambulance, but Vicki stopped them.

"Wait!" she ordered, still trying to catch her breath, still in shock from her ordeal. "Not the County Police or EMTs. Call the Campus Police."

Part 12 - Police Business

Captain Britt Maxwell of the University Campus Police watched her Crime Lab team collect evidence. All of the bedding had been bagged, other fiber samples taken, a rape kit used on Vicki Oldeeds, who was then transported to University Hospital for further medical attention. Her one I.T. guy had, with the help of Hotel Security, secured all video and data evidence.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds