A Case of Revenge Ch. 05

When I came back, I said "It just hit me that this group just made their move, too. It's about to hit the fan, and I'm going to have to make some moves of my own now. The time has come..."

---

"Can we take a walk?" Tanya Perlman asked me in the early afternoon of June 15th.

"Sure." I said. "But let me drive you to The Cabin." I drove Tanya up to The Cabin, and we sat on the back deck.


"You know that Dr. Wellman and I are lovers?" asked Tanya. I nodded. "Well, he and I started up our relationship again in mid-March, and I see him once a week. Yesterday he told me some stuff, and he actually asked me to tell you about it." She began telling me the story...

---

"You have got to be kidding." Dr. Wellman said. He and Henry Wargrave were meeting with Dr. Bartholomew Scott.

"Mr. President, I truly believe Dr. Fredricson needs to go." said Scott. "She's in the works to retire from the Company, she just had her second child. She's out of our projects-"

"Let me see if I can get this across to you." said Dr. Wellman, with some emphasis, not letting Scott finish. "First of all, Dr. Fredricson has tenure. Second of all, she brings more grant money into this University than almost anyone, with the possible exception of Mr. Wargrave here, and that's even without your Government projects. She is respected and celebrated as a professor here, and-


"That's part of the issue." said Scott. "The nature of her research is deviant sexual behaviors. It's controversial at best, and a big negative at worst. The money she brings in can be made up, especially by my people. We're looking to bring in more projects."

"Okay, Bartholomew, let me try to be clear one last time." said Wellman, who was getting irritated. "The culture today is far more accepting of her research than a few decades ago. Her research is groundbreaking, she gets published practically every week, certainly once a month. Controversial? Sure, but that's a good thing publicity-wise, and don't even try to tell me otherwise.

"Furthermore, I've told her she can stay here as the Department Head of the Psychology Department until the very day she dies, and that had better be decades from now. Last but not least, her husband is the best police officer in the State, and the parents like that; it makes them feel a lot safer about their daughters on our Campus while in the Iron Crowbar's county. No, Dr. Scott, and this is my final word, Dr. Fredricson is going nowhere."

"I respectfully think you're making a mistake." said Scott. "With Vicki Oldeeds in town, stirring up trouble, who knows what kind of scandal could happen."

"Bartholomew," said Wargrave, "I have to agree with Dr. Wellman about Dr. Fredricson's value to this University, the projects notwithstanding. Let's just table this discussion for now."

"I'm afraid that's not possible to do, Mr. Wargrave." Bartholomew Scott said, standing up to the billionaire. "My associates are very concerned about the situation. If the issue of Jonas Oldeeds' murder came out, it would be devastating for this University, as well as your precious Iron Crowbar. I don't know why you think he's so great when he is nothing but a puny ant. Now my people are ready to begin making moves, Mr. Wargrave, and you know that. It's time to weed out the trash and take care of the problems in this County. We're long overdue moving in and setting up here."

"I'm done here." said Wellman. He got up and walked out of the room.

"Bartholomew," said Wargrave, "You're becoming rash. You need to play the game much more quietly and patiently. This is not the way to do this."

"Look, we are making our move. Our window to get 'Mad Scientist' back into the fold is closing." said Scott, using his CIA cell's code name for Ned. "If we don't do it soon, we might miss our chance. I might also add that the mad scramble for some of the companies and technologies here is heating up. I don't know where the competition is coming from, but someone is moving on DynaCorp and we're still trying to find Olivet's secret. You know as well as I do what the stakes are for us, Henry."

"My name is 'Mr. Wargrave' to you, punk." Henry R. Wargrave stated, his face showing his displeasure at this little bastard's arrogance in using his own first name to him. "I suggest you learn your place. I call the shots here at the University, not you, and not Jody Corrigan."

"Well then, Mr. Wargrave, let me make things clearer for you." said Scott with an incredible show of bravado. "We love having you as a partner. But Corrigan calls the shots and you know it. Are you with us or not?"

Wargrave didn't answer. He simply got up and walked out, also. Scott just smiled, unafraid.

--

"What do you make of it?" Tanya asked.

"Thanks for telling me, Tanya." I said. "It means it's time for me to start making some moves and get this shit squared away. As soon as Pete's baby is born, you're back to solving crimes in my MCD unit. At your discretion, tell Wellman I'm on this shit about Dr. Scott."

Part 24 - Ultimate Revenge: The Rev. Jonas Oldeeds Solution

(Author's note: Please review 'The Case of the Murdered Lovers' Ch. 06 for a refresher of the three paternity tests. You may also wish to review all chapters of 'The Case of the Executed Evangelist' before continuing.)

June 22d. It was going to be one heck of a day in my life. The time had come, the time I had foreseen a year before, just not knowing when... and now I knew that today was that ultimate moment.

I heard the click of Laura's heels as she came onto the back deck of The Cabin in the early afternoon. I felt the briefcase between my ankles, all too aware of its presence.

"Back up here again?" Laura asked.

"It's a good place to talk where no one can hear us." I said. "And it's a good place to think... especially about all the unsolved problems we have around here."

"My goodness, what have you left unsolved, darling?" Laura said as she sat down by me in the love seat. "You've kicked Sergei Molotov to the kerb, you interdicted the Black Badge drug gang and rooted out the moles in your Police Department, you took care of the Kurchikov murder and drug ring, and I might add that your sister is now in State Prison where she most certainly belongs. You've almost completely cleaned up the PED problem in the University's athletic department, and you managed to catch Angela Harlan in the most brilliant manner that I've ever seen, if I do say so myself as your wife. What's left to solve?"

"Jonas Oldeeds." I replied, looking forward out over the town and letting my peripheral vision notice the slight changes in Laura's eyes and face. "The murder of Jonas Oldeeds is still open. And with all the crap going on with Vicki Oldeeds and Bartholomew Scott, I think it's finally getting time to finally clear the air about that one."

Laura paled just a little bit as I said that, and she replied "You essentially took care of the Vicki Oldeeds problem... twice... and I can handle Bartholomew Scott, who has already pissed off the University's president and our wealthiest, biggest donor. Besides, do you really have any idea who shot Jonas Oldeeds? You keep saying it wasn't the same team of 'wet boys' that tried to kill you."

"No, it's not the same person. Those losers that tried to kill me, who were associated with Bartholomew Scott, by the way, were dog crap compared to the tremendous abilities of Oldeeds' executioner."

Laura tried one last tactic: "Well, we did agree to agree that it was an Act of God, right? Certainly it was God's Justice, n'est pas?"

"No doubt about that." I said, watching the horizon, seeing a train just coming into view on the tracks from the West.

"Whoever did it, did us a huge favor, so let's just leave it at that... it was an Act of God." Laura insisted.

"Mmm hmm." I said. Yeah, Laura, I thought to myself, I'm sure I could press you, my darling wife, and you'd tell me the truth about what is going on in the CIA, of Dr. Scott's rogue group, the internecine battle going on. And if I pressed you, beloved mother of my children, you'd admit that the Oldeeds Empire is on the move and poised to help the rogue group gain ascendency in the Agency.

But it's time to get real, Laura. If I could defeat the Black Widow, don't you think I could tell who it was that murdered Oldeeds, and how? If you want to tell me that the execution of the Reverend Jonas Oldeeds was an Act of God, by all means, tell me so. I'll love you and our children until the End of Time, my darling. But I know. I know the truth. It was not an Act of God. It was an Act of Melina.

Yes.

She was the best crack shot since the days of college. She could and did shoot a smiley-face at 50 yards at the range. She blew away four of Sergei Molotov's creeps in her gym without the blink of an eyelash. She's a 'wet boy' for the CIA, and I know about all that, also: she blew away the traitor Dr. Mays, she blew away the Chinese spy, she killed the Islamist terror-sympathizer, she waxed the Venezuelan drug distributor, she blew away the South Korean magnate and the traitor who was a mole within the Federal Reserve... all who were in league with this rogue CIA group you're fighting. She took out the dirty judge in the City. Why Oldeeds? I don't know. But it could only have been Melina from the emergency stairwell of her gym, which overlooked the Fairgrounds. She would've shot Elizabeth if I had let her. Eight hundred yards is nothing for her.

"Let it go, darling." Laura said, reading my mind.

"Not possible, my love." I said. Melina herself was walking up to us. She took a seat in one of the chairs next to us. She was wearing an off-white dress identical to Laura's, but was wearing high-heel black slides.

"Laura, it's obvious Don knows." Melina said. "And we need his help."

"Melina..." Laura said, trying to hold it together. "There's so much you don't know, either."

"Well, then, sweetheart," I said to Laura. "it's time to get all of our secrets out, n'est pas? I reached for the briefcase, and opened it.

"What are you talking about?" Laura asked, her face changing to shock as I handed the paperwork to Melina. I looked back at my wife, knowing that this was right, no matter how pissed Laura would be at me.

"The third paternity test." I said, my eyes locking with Laura's. After a second of recognition, my wife reached across me and tried to grab the report, but it was too late; Melina wasn't about to give those pieces of paper up as she read them, the look of understanding and shock growing on her face.

I stood up and walked back inside the house, leaving the two women to come to grips with the knowledge that they were full-blood sisters...

Part 25 - Truth and Love

At the same time, Cindy Ross approached the door to the basement of the "Mountain Nest". Phyllis answered her knock and said "I've been expecting you, my dear. Please, come in."

"Why have you been expecting me?" asked Cindy.

"I've observed over the last few weeks that you've become more stressed." said Phyllis. "And I suspect it's over the same things bothering my son and his wife, though neither will say anything about it."

"I doubt Don knows about this." Cindy said as she sat down at Phyllis's invitation.

"Why don't you tell me all about it," Phyllis said, "and we'll find a solution together."

Cindy did not know why she had come to trust Don's mother about these things, but she was very aware that Phyllis's insights were at least equal to Don's, if not better, and that Phyllis could help where Don might not be able to. And Phyllis's solution in capturing Eleanor Burke was still a 'thing of beauty' in Cindy's mind, despite the asschewing she'd gotten from Don about it.

"Well, I did mention this to Don once." Cindy said. "He told me to explore it on my own time, and I got the feeling he was two steps ahead of me. It's about Jack Muscone." Cindy then explained how Jack was at every location of various murders, such as the Red Chinese spy in San Francisco, the South Korean magnate in Las Vegas, a Federal Reserve accountant in Denver, and so on.

"But as I checked airline records," Cindy said, "two more names popped out as being at all those locations and in Athens, Georgia when an Islamic professor was poisoned.

"Ah, let me guess:" said Phyllis. "A certain Professor of Psychology and Sexual Studies and her lovely assistant... who was once my daughter-in-law."

"How'd you know?" Cindy asked, astonished.

"I didn't." said Phyllis. "But you're here talking to me because you feel like you can't talk to my son. And who is the only person you feel you cannot talk to Don about? His wife, of course, and that's very understandable. And of course Melina goes on these trips when Laura does, so it's not too great a feat of logic to guess their names."

"Yes, you are indeed 'Mycroft' to Don's 'Sherlock'." said Cindy. "The problem is that Melina is my partner in the gym and she's the wife of the guy we want to win the Sheriff's race. Vicki Oldeeds made an appearance in Town, and the Vice Squad's confidential informants lit up like Christmas trees with information about the contacts the Oldeeds Organization were quietly making. And one thing they're working hard on... is who killed Jonas Oldeeds."

"Say no more." said Phyllis. "I think we both know where this is heading. So allow me to suggest some potential solutions to you..."

---

I sat alone on one of the sofas in the greatroom of The Cabin for a very long time as Melina and Laura talked. Finally, I saw them stand up, hug each other, and come inside.

"How you knew, I'll never understand." said Melina as the two women stood before me, side-by-side. "But now we're going to find out if you can handle two sisters at one time." At that, I watched as both women began stripping, removing their dresses. Once naked except for their high-heels, the two gorgeous beauties approached me.

"You, sir, are badly overdressed." Laura said as the women eased down beside me, Laura on my left, Melina on my right. I was a bit shocked at their reaction; I was half-expecting them to gang up and whip my ass.

"We have some celebrating to do," said Melina, "and we know just the way to do that." With that, my ex-wife placed her hand on my cheek, turned me to face her, and pressed her lips against mine in a warm kiss.

Fire flew through my soul as the familiar taste and feel of Melina's mouth on mine coursed through me, the memories flooding me as well as the warmth and pleasure of the kiss. I'd not really forgotten just how good Melina's kisses were, but this was one hot reminder.

At the same time, Laura was unbuckling my pants, and I eased my ass up to let her slide my pants and underwear down my legs as my tongue twined hotly with Melina's. Some part of my mind was shrieking 'This is crazy!!' but I chose not to listen to it and submitted to the sexual charms of these incredibly hot women.

"Mmmm!" I moaned into Melina's mouth as the warm, wet sensation of Laura's mouth engulfing my throbbing cock flowed through my loins. This was one of my favorite sensations of all time: kissing one woman while being fucked or sucked by another beautiful babe.

Laura got Melina's attention to come share my throbbing meat. "Mmm, come taste this, darling." I heard my wife say. Looking down, I saw as I felt Melina kiss my balls while Laura sucked just the swollen head of my cock, then Melina began licking and kissing up my shaft as Laura relinquished my Weapon of Lust to her sister's hot, hungry mouth.

Laura then sat up and held her face up within inches of mine. I got the hint and kissed my wife's mouth, driving my tongue over hers. I felt Laura's tongue wrap around mine as our mouths pressed in a hot, hard kiss. I slid my left hand behind Laura's back and pulled her to me, feeling her large breasts and steel-hard nipples pressing into my left side. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Laura's left hand caressing the top of Melina's head as my ex-wife deep-throated my cock, taking all of it into her face and sucking as hard as she could as her lips slid up my taut, throbbing shaft.

After long minutes of making out with Laura while Melina sucked my cock, my wife kissed her way down my body back to my prick. I felt Melina suck one of my aching balls into her warm mouth, sucking gently but firmly as Laura's mouth slid down my throbbing cockshaft, devouring my male meat as if she were a starved prostitute on payday. The beautiful women were giving me one hell of a double-decker blowjob, and soon their lips were sliding up and down my shaft simultaneously. This was pure heaven.

I noticed that they were increasingly sucking or kissing my cock right where each other's mouths were. And soon my surprised eyes witnessed their lips lock in a wet lesbian kiss. It was the first time I'd ever seen Melina do anything like this with another woman, and the initial shock gave way to a sensation that I should've known for years, known all along that my ex-wife was a hotly bisexual woman...

---

On the sheet covering the floor of the main room in front of the sofas, I was lying on top of Melina. My bare cock was slicing in and out of her tight wet cunt as I fucked my ex-wife with all the power I could muster. Melina was resting on Laura's thighs, and all I had to do was raise my head in order to suck my wife's luscious, heavy, milk-filled breasts, which I eagerly did on several occasions.

"Unnnh, uhhh, I'm getting close..." I gasped as I pumped Melina ferociously. I felt her wrap her lovely legs tightly around me, her heels pressing into my ass to urge me on. "OH GOD!! UHHH!!" I exclaimed as the intensely wonderful pain built up and then exploded, my cock firing long, thick ribbons of hot, ropy jism deep into her clutching cunt.

"You must be pregnant." I whispered to Melina as we cuddled.

"Yes, I am. How did you know?" she asked as her hands caressed me.

"You let me fuck you bareback and then let me come in you." I said as I nuzzled her neck.

"Get off, I want to eat her pussy." Laura commanded as Melina and I struggled to catch our breaths. I managed to roll off, and just watched as Laura practically dove into Melina's spermy snatch and began licking deeply into her sopping wet hole.

"Mmmmf!" I heard Laura moan. She withdrew her head for just a second, and I saw that her lips were glossy with my semen and her sister's juices. "This is so fucking delicious." Laura mewled, then dove face-deep into Melina's cunt again. I managed to get up and sit on my knees over Melina's head. I grabbed her lovely legs and pulled them back, giving Laura better, deeper access to Melina's quim. I let the tip of my half-hard cock rub Melina's mouth and chin. She got the hint and began licking and sucking my cockhead as I brought first one sexy foot and then the other to my mouth.

It'd been some time since I'd had the pleasure of kissing, licking and tonguing Melina's elegantly shapely feet, and I indulged, letting my tongue lick along the veins on the tops of her feet, sucking her toes and especially enjoying the heels of her feet, which I orally worshipped with intense passion. I felt my cock stirring, getting harder, longer and thicker.

"Oh that looks good!" Laura said. She'd looked up over Melina's body and saw me teabagging my ex-wife, dipping my nuts onto her mouth and feeling her tongue lash them and suck one at a time into her mouth...

---

The sun was getting redder and lower in the sky as Laura turned and mounted Melina in a soixante-neuf, their tongues finding and pleasuring each other's pussies. I watched until my aching nuts and throbbing cock could take no more, then eased up behind my wife's gorgeous, upturned ass. The mouthwatering heart shape of Laura's derriere filled my eyes as I dipped and let my cockhead catch her swollen cuntlips. Melina helped fit it in and I drove forward, hearing as well as feeling the intense heat of Laura's sopping cunt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds