A Case of Revenge Ch. 05

I began fucking my wife with long, deep strokes. And as I fucked her, I realized that as good as Melina was, fucking Laura was the absolute most intense, most special and most wonderful feeling in the whole world; nothing could compare to making love to and fucking the woman I truly most deeply loved.

I began sliding my meat out of Laura's cunt and into Melina's mouth, letting my ex-wife taste her sister's juices coating my meat mixed with the flavors of my own throbbing member. When Melina was orgasming, I'd fuck Laura, and when Laura was coming I'd shove it into her as hard as I could until she screamed. I could feel Melina's tongue licking my balls and the connection where my cockshaft was sliding along Laura's stretched, penetrated cuntlips. I felt my climax welling up inside me, the tightness then the pain followed by the mind-blowing release...

---

It was some time later, the sun nearly set. The three of us were sitting on the floor, our backs resting against the couch that was back against the wall. I was between the women, their bodies pressed up to mine. We were still naked, except for Laura still wearing her high heels, sipping wine.

"Okay, Don," said Melina, "how did you know Laura and I were sisters?"

"I first realized it when we first came here, delivering Ned to the police." I replied. "I remember seeing Laura for the first time and thinking how great it would be if you looked like that when you reached her age. And then it hit my subconscious that you would look like that. Over time, as I watched you both, I idly wondered if you weren't somehow related, and when the opportunity to test my theory came up, I took it."

"Three tests, three home runs." Laura said. "But now I have to ask... why did you reveal this to us now? Especially the part about Jonas Oldeeds... couldn't you have let that sleeping dog lie?"

"No... I had to act now." I said. "I'm very afraid of what this Bartholomew Scott is doing. He tried to get you fired, Laura- oh yes..." I had noted my wife's eyes flash fire as I'd said that; she was surprised- and angry.

"And with Ned somewhere in the area, and Scott and his rogue CIA cell trying to find him, I suspect some serious shit is going to go down." I said. "So I wanted everything out in the open for the time it all goes down. No secrets... well, until Melina tells me exactly why she blew Oldeeds away. I understand the others, but why him?"

"First, how did you know it was me?" Melina inquired.

"Oh, that was too easy." I said. "I knew for sure when we came to your gym the day after the shooting. You and Todd were painting those boards from gray to black, and you were a bit hasty in explaining what you were doing with them. I realized that you'd been on the fire escape balcony, and those boards were shielding you; anyone in the road would hopefully have the optical illusion at that far angle that they were seeing the gray wall of the building. Not too shabby an idea, and it worked, but that had to be the only place the shots could've come from, and you were the only person I knew of in the State, much less the County, that could pull off that shot... and twice at such speed."

"And you didn't say anything?" Melina asked.

"Why should I?" I said. "Oldeeds had that coming, and I certainly lost no sleep over his death... not to mention you're my ex-wife and I still love you, though in a different way than when we were married. Of course... I didn't let you shoot my sister; she's a reprehensible woman, but she's still my blood kin."

"Oh, you knew I was there?" Melina said, this time really surprised.

"And watching us through the sights of your rifle. Why do you think I was wearing armor?" I asked. "Imagine how many ex-wives would've loved to have had their ex-husbands in their sights like that..." Both women laughed at that. "Okay, so why did you shoot the bastard?"

Melina shifted slightly and I noticed her eyes getting a faraway look as she stared forward, toward the fireplace and the kitchen door. It was Laura that began.

"Our parents, our birth parents," Laura said, "were CIA agents themselves, in the days the Iron Curtain was still up and the Cold War was going on. They were in East Germany and were betrayed to the East German Stasi. Dr. Heinz tried to hide them and help them get out, but they were found... and they were executed."

"I was 13 at the time, and Melina was just a few months old." Laura continued. "She never really knew her birth parents. I was taken care of by a woman, now an older woman, who trains agents at Langley and other secret locations. Her name is so highly classified that I cannot speak it out loud, and won't, of course.

"Anyway, a couple of years later I found out that a very young Jonas Oldeeds, who at the time was working with his uncle's relatively small ministry, was beginning his underage-girl-trafficking business. I joined the CIA to attempt to infiltrate his ring. I was already interested in sexual studies, and wasn't exactly a virginal innocent girl even then. And the CIA put me through some, shall we say, rigorous training that every agent that goes out of country must go through. But I never could get the goods on him, and then other agents took over... agents that were murdered by Oldeeds."

Melina then joined in. "I was adopted by another couple. They'd been friends of my birth parents and promised to take care of me if something happened to them, to my parents. They adopted me formally and I lived with them."

"They were the agents Laura just mentioned." Melina continued. "Someone, and I think it was Jonas Oldeeds or his thugs, sent four niggers to rape my mother in front of me, and they nearly killed her. And then, when I was sixteen, Oldeeds had my parents assassinated. In cold blood. When I heard that story of young Mike being killed, possibly by Vicki Oldeeds, it sounded a lot like the way my parents were ambushed and murdered. And it was obvious that it was Oldeeds behind it."

Melina said "I swore revenge on the bastard, but he kept out of the way, often going overseas on missionary tours and such. He also had bodyguards and kept himself well protected; he was no fool in knowing that he was being hunted."

Laura said "It was at that time I contacted her and recruited her, telling her we could help her find and kill Oldeeds in exchange for her doing 'wet jobs' for us. At first she didn't want to do it, but then she came to college where I was, and began working with me in my sexual studies. I knew what a great shot she was, and in doing psychological work with her I saw that she was very capable of being a 'wet boy' for the Company. But then she met you, Don, and that made my recruiting of her much more difficult."

Melina chimed in "After we got married and you were doing your stints of military training, Laura convinced me to at least train for the job. I didn't have to go through all the shit she did, I was not really meant to be a full-time agent or such, just a deeply buried mole, so to speak, that would do wet jobs from time to time."

"Did you know Melina was your sister?" I asked Laura.

"Yes, but not right away." Laura said. "I found out a few years later, after Melina had settled down with you and was pretty much out of my life. What happened was that after a couple of missions while you were on Reserve training, I discontinued being Melina's handler. We drifted apart and talked less and less, and of course I took my professorial 'sabbatical' to Europe with my first husband while he was assigned to NATO. I did several missions in Europe, and also brought Dr. Heinz and Nurse Anya's mother out of Europe and back to the States."

Laura added "I did consider telling Melina about our birth parents, and probably would have at some point in time. But I was in a real dilemma about it: she considered her adoptive parents as her 'real' parents, she never knew her birth parents nor me as her sister. So I just let things go for the time being..."

Melina said "And then all this stuff with Todd and Ned began happening, and I called Laura when we needed advice on handling that situation... and here is what it has come to."

"So that's why you looked at Oldeeds the way you did at my father's funeral." I said, remembering.

"Yes," Melina said, "that's what got me back on Oldeeds's trail. The Company had decided not to have the energy to pursue him; I think there are some bad people in the Agency trying to work with Oldeeds, but I was having none of that shit. I wanted to find a way to kill him in Apple Grove, but I had no real chance."

"I have to admit stopping her, too." said Laura. "And neither I nor the Company authorized the hit on Jonas. That was her own doing, not that I'm complaining."

"No, there was no way in hell that Jonas Oldeeds was going to survive me, especially when he came to this Town." Melina said, her eyes jet with the intensity of her purpose. "I wasn't going to let him leave alive, even if I had to die... as long as he died first, and by my hand. I swear to God I felt my adopted parents on the balcony with me when I fired the shots."

In the lull that followed, as it grew dark in the unlighted room, I said "Well, let's go take a shower together and then we'll all go and tell Daniel that he has a new sister-in-law..."

To be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds