A Cautionary Tale

At home, the Husband: I hugged her as she came in the front door, and complimented her on being my erotically adventurous girl and asked her to tell me all about it. My heart was breaking.

Can things ever be the same again? Probably not, so how will things be? I guess the best idea is to pretend that things are normal and try to act like we have always acted with each other. And that I wanted to fuck her silly required no pretending, I did and do want to fuck her silly.

She said that he asked if he could see her again the next time he came to town on business. She said that she told him no, definitely not, that she was a happily married woman, acting out a long-standing fantasy with her husband's permission, and that that would never happen again. She said that he said that he understood, and that they kissed goodnight and he put her in the taxi and paid the driver.

At home, the Wife: To tell him how it really ended would be too devastating to my self respect, that I had fallen head over heels in love in the course of one evening, and that for him it had just been a brief, pleasant diversion. If he contacted me, he would have me; I would meet him anytime, anywhere, but he does not even know my last name or my address or telephone number. I suppose that I should thank heavens for that, as it is unlikely that I will ever hear from him again. If I did, my heels would be round. I must never, ever go to that hotel lounge or hotel again; never, ever.

At home, the Husband: I told her that I wanted to hear everything in detail, and indeed wish we had pictures. I said that I really wanted to make love, but that if she was sore I would understand. She said she wanted to make love whether she was sore or not, and we went to bed. The remainder of the night was very good indeed. So were the following weeks, as we both were hornier than we had ever been before, and acted on our feelings of horniness time and time and time again. It was great. Our sex life was at a whole new and different level.

Will I ever feel the same again? I feel totally humiliated and outshone, and will probably feel this way for the rest of my life. But I must keep up a front. If she knew how I really felt about all this, she would probably reject and leave me for being a weakling. But then, do I really want to keep her? I am not really sure that I do. But on with day-to-day life; perhaps time does take the edge off feelings. I hope so. And, this is the best sex that we have ever had. I don't think it is love or love-making anymore, it's just sex, although it's great sex, but it could be with anybody.

She said that she assumed that now we would act on my fantasy, and I said no, not necessarily, let's take it one day at a time. It will only ever happen if everything falls into place perfectly, and it may never happen. And if it does not, that will be ok.

At home, the Wife: Will he now decide that I am a soiled and tawdry slut who has betrayed him, even though he cannot really know how thoroughly I did betray him in my own mind and heart? Will he now find another woman or women and possibly feel about one of them the way I felt about that man tonight? Do I really care? Would I rather be free to seek more experiences like tonight? Would I be able to do so in any case? It will not be that long until I am thirty-nine, and then forty, and then . . . . Was this first fling of my life also my last fling due to increasing age?

At home, the Husband: Well, my fantasy is out the door once and for all. There is no way that I could stand watching another man fuck my wife after this. No, no way. Should I think up another fantasy? I would probably be wiser to explore the real prospects with some of the attractive young women at work. Well, I will think about that tomorrow. For now, back to fucking my wife in the ass; it really is great, much, much better than vaginal sex. Must remember to always reach around and bring her off, and to make more occasions for finding her g-spot, which really does send her up. I suppose that life could be worse, sexually at least, it's just that love is no longer part of it. Perhaps it will come back? I feel that it will not. Well, good sex is better than nothing, at least for a while.

And so it goes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds