A Chance Encounter

The words 'you fuckwit' twittered in my mind, inwardly, I groaned.

"I mean, yeah, that sounds great, what have you got in mind?"

Good grief, I sounded like a typical sleaze-bag.

"I know this might sound sleazy, but, umm, is your place ok?"

Her voice slithering all over me again.

"I'll shout us Thai, you provide the alcohol?" she added.

Alarm bells, peening in my skull, this was nuts.

I was torn between wanting to seduce this wonderful woman and finding out more about her.

Back in her office, her eyes masked a hidden agenda, I was curious to see where she wanted to go with this.

I also wanted to taste every inch of her glorious body.

I was unsure about the future, as most people are, it's just, that I was struggling with the concept of this woman being my sister.

What mattered to me, she was gorgeous before I read her birth certificate.

It was impossible that she knew my favourite food

"Umm, yeah, that, ah, sounds fabulous. What do you prefer to drink with Thai?" I enquired.

"Oh, pretty much anything that's wet, really, I usually shake my pinky for a double JD on the rocks, four rocks." she told me casually.

I dropped my phone. Fuck me!

"FUCK!" I exclaimed, a little too loudly.

The phone hit the rug, rebounded under the couch.

I heaved said couch until I spotted the phone, dived on it and threw it against my ear.

"Sorry, I nearly tripped over Herby, my dog, he's a lump, lays anywhere, mongrel," I laughed quietly. Lame, 'you idiot'.

I glanced at my dog, he was in Canine Fantasyland, curled up in front of the fire, the occasional 'whoommf' emitting from his mouth, his jowls wobbling as the puff of air escapes his lips, fifteen feet away.

"Umm, yeah, I reckon I can handle that, no probs," I replied.

"Great, I'll see you in ten seconds, I'm at your front door" she said.

The call ended, I stood there like a dork staring at my phone in my hand.

The front door bell scared the shit outta me. "FUCK!"

I tore up the hallway, skidding to a stop on the polished wooden floor, three inches from the front door.

Herby was two seconds behind me, barking his balls off.

My hand on the doorknob, twisting it, I pulled the door, I checked my reflection in the hallway mirror, I was naked, bar my socks.

SHIT!

I slammed the door shut. "Just a sec." I yelled.

"BACK!" I yelled at Herby to shut him up. He stopped barking.

I looked left, right, up, down, around looking for cover, anything.

I spotted my towel hanging over my bedroom door, a bad habit I know, but hey, in this particular instance, I reserve the right to be excused.

I wrapped my towel around my waste, hanging on to it with my left hand, on my left hip, tightly.

I pointed to Herby then back at the loungeroom.

He 'brufffed' at me, took his own sweet time turning around to head back along the hallway. Defiant little turd.

I opened my front door, poking only my head around the edge.

Jean stood there, stunning. Smiling, both hands holding our dinner.

Unconsciously, I inhaled sharply, my nostrils flared, her aroma smashed into me. Her eyes punching through my pupils.

"Hey, come in, you caught me as I was heading to the shower." I sounded lame, almost pathetic.

I just wanted to crawl into the nearest black hole, then pull it in after me.

I looked down at the ground as she stepped over the threshold as well as keeping an eye out for my dog.

He has this habit of grabbing my towel and taking off with it, we've turned it into a game.

She looked me up and down, I felt embarrassment slithering through my body.

"Nice tatts, towel's a bit lame though, I almost expected a top hat and a red bow," her voice full of mischievous mirth.

I laughed. I indicated towards the loungeroom, cocked one eyebrow at her,

"Head down the hall, then choose your destination, lounge left, deck right, kitchen dead ahead, dunny third door on the right at the end of this hall, bathroom second door, make yourself at home, Herby might attempt to hump your leg, just tell him your a lesbian, he'll leave you alone, there's a bar in the lounge and out on the deck, help yaself.

I'll be with ya in three shakes," I said casually.

She lingered for an extended look at my near nakedness, smiled at me, then headed off along the hallway. I perved on her delectable bum all the way, until she turned towards the lounge, I shook it off, headed into my bedroom for a much needed cold shower.

It worked a treat.

The heat from this woman was majestic, I'd never experienced anything like this.

After my shower, Curiosity was leading by a short-half head, travelling nicely, for how long though, was anyone's guess.

Libido was breathing down it's neck, panting like a walrus with a chest infection.

Aside from my editor, Jean is the first woman I've had in my house inside the last twelve months, let alone having a woman see me half naked in the last six years!

I put on my Rasta pants and pulled on my Bob Marley t-shirt, then headed along the hallway towards the loungeroom.

My head swimming with questions.

I then came to the conclusion, that there was absolutely no sense hiding who I was, especially from a woman that can ring my door bell, without my dog making so much as a muffled fart.

Herby bounded up to me as I reached the loungeroom, lifted his front paws to greet me.

I danced with him for a few seconds before letting him drop back to the floor.

I squatted down near him, put him in a headlock, gripped his muzzle, give him some rough Love and whispered in his ear,

"Great fucken guard dog you turned out to be. One sniff of muff and you're mince meat, are you ashamed of yourself, ya hairy mongrel?"

He gave my face a slobbery, wet tongue bath, then trotted over to where Jean was sitting, where he promptly plonked his snout in her lap, an inch away from the jackpot.

Walking around behind the back of the couch heading to the bar, I gave him an evil eye, he just licked his lips, without moving his head, like I said, he's a mongrel.

Jean, sitting cross legged on the couch, my dog's head rest on her ankles, his tail swishing dangerously close to her drink on the coffee table in front of her. His bum hit the ground.

She had my billy in her right hand, her right thumb covering the shotty, the lighter in her left hand flicked the flint, the flame flicked to life, the flame got sucked into the cone, the contents inside the cone turned orange as Jean sucked, the water bubbled, the white smoke travelled up the neck of the billy and into her mouth.

Her lips, obscenely, sealing the the open end of the billy.

I felt Curiosity stumble, Libido shot to the front.

It's breathing thundered in my ears.

"Herby, scram." I said tersely to my dog, staring hard at him.

He moved only his eyes. 'Like, seriously, you want me to move from this position?'

I directed my gaze to his rug in front of the fire for a solid three count, before turning my gaze back to him for a solid three count, then, leaning forward, I directed my attention to Jean over her right shoulder.

I briefly glimpsed down the front of her shirt, her cleavage visible.

Another zap shot through the back of my scrote.

Herby lifted his head off of Jean's ankles, I pushed my chin into my chest.

I was in an elevated position, above him, asserting my Alpha dominance.

His bum popped into the air, his tail stopped wagging, dropped below his spine, almost touching the floor, he gave me stink eye for a solid five count, then I watched him trot around the couch to take up his position in front of the fire, turned in a tight circle twice before plonking his bum on his rug, he snorted, his jowls flopping with the air pressure.

I headed over to the bar to make myself a drink, I watched Jean exhale the spent smoke from her lungs, then repack the cone and place it back on the coffee table. She looked at me and smiled.

I then noticed that all the food boxes were open, spoons deep in food, there were two bowls, two forks, the usual sauces I kept in my pantry, all neatly awaiting our hunger.

I walked over to the coffee table, picked up a remote control and hit the power button, Psybient/Downtempo Trance filled the house.

I put the remote back down on the table, in front of Jean, I then reached down to the incense box, extracted two sticks of Nag Champa, lit them, inserted them into the wooden cradle, closed the lid,

I walked back around the coffee table to sit down next to Jean on the couch.

Our thighs an inch apart. Her vibration penetrating my Aura.

I held my glass out to her, she held hers up, a centimetre from my glass.

"What are we toasting?" The expectancy in her eyes, ripping into me.

I stared at her, totally captivated. My mind was naked.

I had nothing there.

{cue: crickets, in the still of the night}

"Opportunity." She uttered, quietly.

We clinked.

She put her drink on the coffee table, reached over to the one of the food buckets, grabbed a bowl, started spooning food into it, I put my drink next to Jean's, grabbed the other bowl and filled it with food.

We sat back, hooking into the food.

The aromas of the food blending nicely with Jeans scent, I was swimming in her aroma.

My brain finally slotted into it's usual spot, the clunk settling to a stop at the top of my neck.

I was ripped, Vangelis swaying through me, the smoko totally blanketing my ability to sense anything beyond my Aura.

The bourbon cutting a swathe to my testicles, then the clunk shifted one more time.

Uh-oh.

When I'm this wrecked, I'm usually at my most horniest.

Thousands of cold spikes flowed into the shaft of my donk.

"...Vic...Earth to Vic...yo..." Jean said quietly, her voice rippling through me.

When my body arrived at the same point as the rest of me, I realised I was staring into my bowl of food.

I looked up at Jean's face.

"Sorry, I was miles away, what did you say?" I managed to get out.

"Nothing, Mate. I just saw you staring intently into your bowl of food. It was a bit scarey, your focus was intense." She replied, her voice quiet.

I noticed that she had lowered her bowl to rest in her lap.

I studied her, she was simply fantastic to look at.

I mean, it was blowing my mind, how much she look liked me.

It's not that I consider myself stunning to look at, I'm at the other end of the spectrum, I'm more the rugged, gruff kinda look.

I took a deep breath, exhaled, took another deep breath, exhaled,

"To be brutally honest Jean, you intrigue me.

There have been a lotta firsts happening to me, since being in your office this arvo, you've been in my mind.

In fact, you are the ONLY thing that's been on my mind since I let your hand go in your office when I was walking out.

It's gobsmacked me how much alike we are." I said quietly, almost a whisper actually.

"I'll admit, I felt a jolt of 'something' the moment you grabbed my hand when we were saying g'day.

It's been driving me nuts, getting through to where I sit right now.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked how much you look like me" She replied, softly.

We looked at each other. We were both breathing hard.

"It's been a strange three hours, it's strange sitting here with you, now, I mean, why are you here?" I asked her gently.

Everything in my body was humming.

"I cancelled my arvo appointments after you walked out of my office. I collapsed in my chair, I was shaking, my head was thumping, my nipples were pinging, my Honey Button was humming, my knees were like mush, my fingers and toes were tingling, literally, I was a blithering mess.

It's the first time ANY bloke has had THAT sorta effect on me.

You simply mesmerised me.

I simply had to see you again.

I wanna throw myself at you and make mad passionate Love to you, it's insane, I mean, who the fuck ARE you?" Her voice deep, growly, smooth.

I sat there, stunned.

I opened my mouth, I felt my lips separating, I blinked, I swallowed,

I took a deep breath. I counted to thirty. I count. A lot.

I exhaled, I wished I knew what was about to exit my mouth.

"From the moment you looked at me, I was hooked.

I've been looking for your eyes, in a woman, any woman, every woman I've met.

The instant spark of Love is the Purest form of energy I know.

Every woman I look at, I look for that spark.

Only my ideal match will ever be the woman I fall for.

I was told, THAT type of Love was impossible, that it didn't exist.

I'm sitting here telling YOU, that it DOES exist.

I'll never be able to say this, to ANY other woman now.

Before you even open your mouth, I wanted to spend the rest of my Life with you.

It's the only time I'm ever gunna feel this, this only happens the once, it's a transcendence of sorts, it transfers through time, hits everyone once.

Those that miss it that first time around, get another chance. Eventually.

Those that DO get to hit it outta the park on that first time round, usually end up sitting in more or less where we find ourselves sitting, this very moment."

I exhaled a further twelve seconds, breathed in, deeply, held it.

I reached forty-eight when she spoke, I exhaled through my nose, slowly.

"You believe that crap?" she asked me quietly.

The raw emotion in her eyes, in her voice told me the sincerity was genuine. I took a solid five count before answering her.

"What else is there to believe?" I responded.

"I mean, look at me Jean, I'm pushing middle age up hill, I'm entertaining a woman in my home for the first time in a lot of years, I'm a stoner, I write books for a living.

All I've ever wanted is to be a husband and a dad.

As I sit here, now, I'm neither of those. Why?" my voice calm.

"Because, you're only meeting me now?" She replied with a gentle shrug of her shoulders.

That was one way to shut me up.

We sat there for a solid ten minutes, absorbing the music, we both pulled a billy each, then, standing up, Jean grabbed our glasses, stuck them on the bar on her way to the dunny.

When she reappeared, she headed over to the bar where she refilled our drinks, then returned to sit back down on the couch next to me.

Watching her walk around my house, I got to see more of her, her legs moved like fluid, her feet barely made a noise on the rugs and timber floor, her bum and front view messing with me big time.

It was obvious she was braless, which then got me wondering whether she was wearing undies or not.

Her nipples looked like they were about to explode through the material of her Rasta singlet top.

"It was so good to get home and get my gear off, I jumped in the shower then had the last twenty seconds cold, I recommend it to anyone." She said, scooching to sit closer than before.

"You literally caught me with my pants down, it's like you planned the entire entrance." I said gently, I smiled.

"Between you opening the front door and my bum hitting this couch, was never part of the plan.

I usually try to put blokes on the back foot, you took care of that all on your lonesome, Mate, I enjoyed it I might add. A cute little interlude."

I caught the twitch in the outside corner of her right eye. Sexy.

"Yeah, well, my usual routine kinda got interrupted.

Living on my own, with Muggins Malloy here, the last thing I expected was to have you sitting here." I countered, hooking my thumb at my dog.

"The last thing I expected this morning, was to be sitting here tonight. From the moment I saw you in the outer office, everything changed.

I was supposed to meet a girlfriend for a drink after work, instead, I found myself in your driveway. With Thai food.

I had no idea whether or not you liked Thai, I just figured that because I liked, you did too.

Then, I started to look at you from a different angle, like, what other similarities did we share, that sorta thing, ya know.

When I saw your pinky ring, I got a little jittery, then the birth certificates, damn near made me pass out.

The vibration coming from you was amazing.

No man has had the effect you were having on me, still having on me now, the fact you look like me, just blows me away.

I'm highly critical of my own looks, but, you, to me, your a gorgeous bloke, I just wanna be close to you." She offered.

Whoa. That was solid. It took my breath with an intensity alien to me.

"You love dogs, so do I, I have a Rotty x Alsatian at home, Jessy, she's gunna Love Herby, you drink what I drink, JD on the Rocks, four rocks, you lounge around in the same gear I like to lounge around in at home. I have a similar set-up to this house, YOU have a jacuzzi in your back yard, I have weeds, I hate you for that, your car is better than mine, I hate you for that too, we both smoke dope, I Love you for that, do you know how fucken hard it is to find a decent bloke to chill with, havin a few cones, getting loose, ya know," Her voice like smooth, flowing chocolate.

She leaned forward, grabbed the billy and the lighter, she pulled the cone, handed me the lighter, repacked it as she exhaled, then handed the billy to me, I pulled it, repacked it, offered it back to her, she signalled with her hand that she was good.

I placed the billy and the lighter back on the coffee table, I picked up our drinks, handing hers to her.

She took the glass in her left hand, her left index finger touching the back of my right middle finger. She stroke the length of my middle finger before totally removing her glass.

She lifted the glass to her mouth, her lips parted delicately, she watched me over the top of her glass as she took a swig of her drink, the ice cubes clicking in her glass.

Her eyes twinkled.

"I'm not wearing undies either, I caught you perving when I was getting a drink." She blurted, eyes over the top of her glass still.

"This is unfamiliar territory, I gotta say, as much as I really wanna take you to bed, the concept of who we are, is in my face, does that make sense?" I quizzed her.

She nodded her head in agreement. She looked into the fire.

"That's stuck on me too, there IS the question, but, to be brutally honest, I'm not sure whether I wanna know the answer.

I mean, I was attracted to you BEFORE we looked at the birth certificates." She offered.

"Yeah, I guess I'm with you on that. I was hooked on you as I walked into your office, your aroma crashed into me." I replied.

We both took a swig of our drinks, looking at each other over the tops of the glasses. This was insane, the air was dripping with sexual tension, yet, neither one of us was game to move.

"I guess..." I started.

"We can..." She said at the exact same time.

"You first," She smiled at me, a zap of energy travelled the length of my donk, shaking him out of his dusty reverie.

"Ladies first." I insisted.

She took another swig of her drink, her eyes gazing at me across the top of her glass. I watch her neck movements as she swallowed her drink.

My donk pinged again. He's like, 'ya fucken dreamin, Old Boy'.

She cleared her throat.

"We can play it steady as she goes, we've been through this routine many times, I'm happy being here with you tonight, I'm comfy with how I feel about you.

It seems to me that you feel ok about me being here, your dog certainly likes me being here, my body is tingling sitting this close to you, I definitely want to be here." She offered.

"I'm in a similar state of mind, as much as I want to feel your flesh against me, I'm in no hurry.

I never expected to be sitting here with you tonight, now that I am though, it's daunting to say the least.

The last thing I want you to feel is that I'm just in it for the sex.

As much as the sexual tension between us at the moment is heavy, I'm enjoying having you here, I'm finding it hard to tear my eyes away from you.

You are a stunning lady."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds