A Chance Encounter

I paused, looking straight at her eyes. I saw smooth flowing chocolate.

"I feel like I can say anything to you, I'm relaxing having you in my space.

I mean, being this intimate with a woman is something I always want, it's just I want the woman to see beyond the end game." I replied.

"That's solid, Vic. I understand that." She said quietly.

She leaned over, to clink my glass with hers, her left arm pressed against my right arm.

My donk jerk twice. 'hey, are you dim or what, I'm not ready for this shit, you really want me to get out of bed for this?'

This was fucken ridiculous, I was having a domestic with my cock.

Then she made a fatal move.

She lifted her left knee, resting it against the top of my right thigh, half twisted to face me, her left boob pressed into my upper right arm, she swapped hands with her glass, her right hand coming to rest squarely on my donk. I flinched.

Her left hand holding her drink, coming to rest against her muff.

She gave my shaft a healthy squeeze.

The blood flowed a little quicker than what I wanted it to.

"Hmm, this has the potential to give me a BIG smile," she purred.

I groaned.

By now, I was past the point of no return.

I was fucktus cactus.

This gorgeous woman now held my future in her hand.

But that was the intent.

Wasn't it?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds