A Chance Encounter Ch. 01

Chance was slipping out of his shoes and setting them aside, doing his best to listen to Sophia's questions. If she wanted him to pay attention, she shouldn't have such an incredible pair of breasts swinging and bouncing as she talked. A bit of drool nearly started leaking from his mouth, until he shook his head to snap free from the spell of her hypnotic bosom. "Well... I- Um..." Talking about himself was certainly unusual for Chance. His hand snuck up to fall upon the back of his neck, nervously caressing and squeezing as he tried desperately not to stare at their bodies when he spoke.

"I... My life is pretty boring. I live at home with... with my mom, and... I probably play too many video games..." Able to chuckle slightly at that, straightening his upper body a bit. "I've never been, like... popular or anything like that. So I don't really get invited to parties. And... Ah..." Just as he was feeling a little more comfortable, the final question got him sinking again, a little more difficult to keep his eyes attached to theirs this time. "And I've never... I'm just not good with... at talking to girls. I mean about stuff like... dating and... stuff." As Chance spoke, his eyes shifted from one girl to the next, something that made things slightly easier for the boy somehow. It still made a shiver race down his spine, feeling the gaze of four beautiful girls all focused on him. But it felt more comfortable talking to them as a group rather than all alone. It didn't help his pants though, as a large bulge had already started forming between his legs. He shifted in his seat to make it as unnoticeable as possible.

All the girls giggled at his response, though they were trying to keep it down, to avoid seeming like they were laughing at him. They honestly just thought his stumbling mannerisms were cute, and it was amusing how self-evident his lack of skills in talking to girls was.

Shelly shuffled a bit closer to him, touching her bare thigh against his leg and gently pressing her breast against his side, through the tight fabric of her tank top. "You say you're bad at it, but you always seem so gallant with girls. Like that time you offered to carry me home... that was really sweet of you. You didn't seem like someone who's afraid of girls then." Shelly was just a bit taller than him, but she made up for the difference by leaning in a little, putting her face close to his, her striking blue eyes staring at him while her luscious pink lips were teasingly close to his own. "You do like girls, right? Have you ever had any big crushes?" she smiled.

Chance wasn't sure how to deal with this sudden show of... affection? They might have guessed already, but that was the first time the young man had ever felt a girl's chest -- though he wasn't sure if feeling the soft mounds nuzzle into his arm counted as 'feeling'. Up close like this, Shelly could practically feel the heat radiating off him. He wondered if taking his shirt off might cool him down a little. Wait, that probably wouldn't help.

"I... I definitely... like girls. N-Not that there's anything wrong with... um... I just..." Swallowing faintly, peeking at the other girls out of the corner of his eye, close enough to Shelly for each hot exhale to brush across her soft lips when he spoke. "When I... I do things like help you, I'm not trying to... to get with you..." Even saying it as innocently as possible got his body to quake again, right up against Shelly this time. "And you guys... girls... are always cool with me. I like helping people out when I can.

"As for... the... the other thing, um..." Suddenly finding it quite a bit harder to keep those eyes locked on Shelly's sparkling blues. "I'm pretty sure I've... ah..." Had to close his eyes for a moment, as if he wasn't sure he wanted to be so truthful, fingers coiling into nervous balls at his side. "...I've kind of... I've crushed on all of you at... at different times. But I know you guys are... I mean, you're all way out of my league. Seriously, you're all crazy hot, and fun to hang out with, and even though you're crazy hot you're still nice, and you all have these cool things about you like how Shelly's awesome at sports and Sophia has a beautiful voice and Megan is way smarter than she lets on and Sayako has the cutest laugh and... um... I'll stop rambling now."

"Aw, you're too sweet to us," Shelly purred as she rested her head on his shoulder and affectionately snuggled her face against his neck, giving him some respite from the agonising temptation of her lips.

It was a respite in name only, however. At the same time, Megan also drew closer, wrapping her arms around his torso and smushing her breasts against his upper arm. Saya and Sophia closed in as well, crawling forward until they were both within less than an arm's reach of Chance. For all his awkward stumbling, his words had struck a chord. Shallow compliments were a dime a dozen for these girls, but Chance had shown that he paid attention, that he cared about the little things that defined them, not purely about the jugs inside their shirts, as mesmerizing as those might be.

He was now faced with two blushing girls staring at him, and two more embracing him from either side. It was silent for a second, until Megan reached out and firmly smacked Sayako's bottom. With a soft moan, the girl stumbled forward a little, placing her hands on Chance's chest to catch herself and ending up with her face a mere two inches away from his. There she hesitated for a second, but then she took Megan's hint and leaned in, firmly pressing her lips against his.

That was the moment Chance first felt a woman's gentle kiss, a muffled gasp escaping his mouth. It made his lips tingle, just that small touch, the tremble felt by the other two as it coursed through his body. And then... It was as if the boy melted into it, leaning in as his eyes settled shut, lips starting to move in a slow, gentle kiss. Perhaps she could feel just how inexperienced he was, a little unsure with every move and action his lips took, a minuscule laugh slipping out when their noses bumped one another. But with every passing second, his actions grew more confident, until his arm managed to slip itself free of Megan's grasp so his palm could stroke its way along Sayako's cheek. Just in time for his lips to pull apart, and for his tongue to take its first taste of her own tender pink muscle, another exhale leaving his nose as their lips sealed tight to one another. That hand began to slip through her dark locks as it caressed her, leading her up closer against him, until the heavy swell of her breasts were forced to replace her hands atop his chest. So lost in the taste of her lips, the way her tongue danced against his own, Chance didn't even realize he'd begun leaning back against Shelly and Megan. It was as if he barely remembered they existed, a soft moan squeaking out just before his lips finally pulled away, a tiny string of saliva keeping their tongues connected until it split and splashed against her chin.

It took a long moment before Chance's eyes opened again, and he was met with the sight of Saya's slanted brown eyes looking down at him, a blissful, almost enthralled expression on her face. It took even longer before he managed to speak, a trembling smile emerging across his crescents. "I... I've never kissed a girl before..."

Sayako wiped the little string of saliva off her chin, before taking off her glasses, which had become crooked on her face after the passionate kiss, and daintily setting them aside on a nearby table. "I'm honoured to be your first," she whispered.

"And you're about to kiss another, lucky boy," Sophia said as she crawled up next to Sayako. Megan and Shelly gently ceased supporting Chance's torso, so that his back and head came to rest upon the mattress, and the two other girls could perch on either side of him, blocking his ability to rise. With Saya and Sophia sitting over him on hands and feet, he now had a phenomenally good view at the cleavage of both girls. Two wholly different sights were presented to him: Through the neckline of Sayako's shirt, he could see her white bra, and the ample handfuls encased within. The neckline of Sophia's dress, meanwhile, was overflowing with soft, tan flesh, her heavy jugs unable to be contained inside her clothing at this angle of gravity.

Sophia leaned in and kissed him as well. She knew he was willing, so she wasn't as cautious as Sayako, parting her lips more quickly to get a taste of his eager tongue. Sophia's mouth was a whole different sensation: her lips were fuller and softer, and her tongue was more assertive, trying more eagerly to push into his mouth and mix his saliva with hers.

It was almost shocking just how naive Chance could be. Even with all that was going on, his eyes still went wide when Sophia joined in. Now that his kissing cherry had been destroyed, Sophia sought out his lips, a new taste greeting his still tingling tongue as her own forced its way past his defences. As if he was putting up much of a fight, the rest of the world fading as his eyes closed, that same hand that touched Saya with such tenderness now rising up to grab a handful of dyed blonde locks out of need. He was getting quite the lesson -- first slow and steady, now fast and hard, the girl dominating his lips with ease in the first few moments. But Chance had proven to be a fast learner, fighting back with a heated moan vibrating from his tongue to hers, pushing up against those luscious plush pillows with a renewed need.

So enthralled by the dance of Sophia's tongue against his, the boy didn't even realize where Megan and Shelly's hands started to wander. The two girls were moving down his body, seating themselves near his crotch. While Sophia and Saya were caught up in their passionate make-out, the lustful Megan and curious Shelly were eager to find out whether the rumours about Chance's cock were true. As it turned out, there was a bulge alright, though he had done his best to hide it, so the full size was hard to judge. Megan reached out, laid the palm of her hand across his bulge, and gave his shaft a firm squeeze, wanting to test his reaction.

The instant the hand closed around him, Chance's entire body arched against Sophia's, his other hand now free from Shelly's body to coil around Sophia's waist, fingers sinking into her hips while another trembling moan echoed between them. He was unable to respond or resist as Megan worked her way up, unfastening the belt and buckles that kept him caged, pulling the zipper down as a hint of his plaid boxers was seen beneath. Chance tried to speak, but Sophia's lips were there to stop him. Then he felt Megan's fingers grace his bare shaft, sending a shock of electric pleasure through every inch of him, and his lips tore away from Sophia to let a gasping moan fill the air.

"Ahh!" The feeling of a feminine hand on his manhood had his fingers digging harder into Sophia's hips and hair, though there was a hint of fear rising in him as Megan worked his cock free, until it rose proudly from his trousers and pulsed against the night air. Several of the boys in school bragged about their sizes before, some of the girls even believing those boys when they boasted about how big they were. But clearly, once the girls saw the nine inch monster sticking straight up in the air, Chance proved them all severe liars. A few thick veins criss-crossed up the side, throbbing as a gasping Chance looked around them, trying not to act like a boy with his cock hanging out. "I... ah... I know it's... probably not... very impressive..." All that, and the boy didn't even know how truly blessed he was.


Sophia and Sayako turned around to see what Megan had uncovered, and all four of the girls fell silent in awe. "Are you serious? It's huge!" Megan proclaimed, as she traced her thumb across the sensitive head, feeling it throb under her touch. She wiggled his boxers down a bit further, uncovering his heavy ball sack and cupping it gently in her hand, feeling the weight of his sperm reserves. "The girls in your life have really been missing out," she giggled.

Shelly broke from her open-mouthed stare at his cock, and turned to Megan. "Can I... just... lick it?" she asked the more experienced girl. Shelly was always so curious about sex, but now that such an impressive cock was presented to her, she felt a bit intimidated.

"Go ahead. Just do what feels natural," Megan said, as she let go of Chance's cock.

Shelly leaned in, all the way to the base of his cock, where the musky scent of manhood filled her nostrils, driving her on. Then she stuck out her tongue, and ran it all the way across his length in a long, slow movement, leaving a trail of shiny saliva behind. When she reached the tip, she gave it a little kiss, before giggling. "It's so salty."

Chance's head smacked against the mattress beneath him as new sensations flooded his veins. Now he could see why men chased sex so heavily. He hadn't even gotten to that and he felt as though he was going to explode. In more ways than one. A few heavy breaths filled his lungs, face flush not out of nerves or embarrassment this time, but from the heat inside him, tiny beads of sweat starting to trickle down his brow.

With Sophia and Sayako at his head, he had no way of seeing what the girls were doing below his belt. All he could do was feel, and let out a hissing moan when the redhead's tongue trailed its way up his length, skin glistening with saliva in her wake. Sophia got to feel just how much he was enjoying it, fingers still at her hip practically kneading the girl, even daring to slide back a bit so he could feel the curve of her firm ass stretching her dress. Both she and Saya saw his eyes rolling back in his head, hips rising up to greet Shelly's lips halfway, arching higher as if it were hoping for another.

Sayako giggled as she watched him struggling under the excessive pleasure. "Now, where were we?" she whispered, as she closed in and kissed him once again, continuing their earlier embrace. Chance was quick to respond, a small smile forming across his lips just before his tongue sought out its first dance partner. Just minutes before the young man had been a blushing and stuttering mess, barely able to look at any one of them without trembling where he stood. Amazing what a bit of encouragement from a beautiful girl could do. Or four. Saya felt his hand slither up to her face again, a fleeting touch that gave him a starting point as it started to work its way down, fingertips brushing her neckline before it followed her curves further down. She was dressed more conservatively than the other girls, but he could still feel her through the clothing, feel her heartbeat escalating when his hand trailed down the side of her chest.

Meanwhile, Sophia slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, pulling it down to reveal her heavy-duty lace bra underneath. She then reached behind her back to undo the clip, preparing to present Chance with his first set of fully-naked breasts. When he opened his eyes, he was just in time to see Sophia's bra flutter free, the two sun-kissed orbs bouncing lightly before settling to a stop.

Such a painfully hard choice -- the delicious lips currently molded to his, or the solid brown nipples staring back at him, seated on those two perfect spheres. Hopefully Sayako would forgive him, his lips without a target for less than a second, the girl's saliva still staining his tongue when it wrapped itself around one hard nub, face smashed into the pillow-soft flesh. Getting a crash course in the taste of feminine flesh tonight, and he wasn't sure which he liked more, leaving behind a trail of spit when his tongue dragged itself from one nipple to the next. Couldn't leave either without attention, teeth lightly pinching the sensitive tits, even tugging at one to pull Sophia down closer. All so he could take her lips again, his turn to become the forceful one, assaulting her mouth with a need he didn't know was possible. Heavenly as her lovely backside was, his hand slithered its way back up her body, until his palm could fit as much of one tanned breast as it could. Letting the rest spill out between the separations of his fingers like dough.

Sophia moaned eagerly as Chance went to work on her tits, licking, sucking and nibbling on her nipples, before groping the whole of her doughy orb with his needy fingers. She eagerly met his kiss when he came up for more, this time accepting his tongue into her mouth, instead of vice versa, lapping and sucking on it as he explored the warm, wet depths of her mouth.

Even Sayako couldn't help but stare at Sophia's bountiful jugs when they first came out, impressed and a little bit jealous at the sheer amount of flesh that had been encased in her bra. She took a moment to grope Sophia's free breast for herself, kneading the heavy dough and placing a soft kiss on the smooth skin.

Then, giggling, she followed Sophia's example, unbuttoning her shirt and letting it slide off her shoulders and onto the ground. Her white bra was soon unclasped and thrown aside as well, leaving her topless. Compared to Sophia's, Sayako's breasts seemed modest, though they were still big by any other measurement: a pair of generous handfuls, topped with perky, ochre-coloured nipples. She crawled up a bit higher, putting her tits right in front of Chance's face, then gently stroked her finger across his cheek.

He opened his eyes in small slits with Saya's coaxing touch, leading him to her own soft mounds, lips still moving in unison with Sophia's when they started to move towards their latest target. While Sophia's nipples were fat and thick, Saya's were tiny buttons in comparison, though he showed them no less affection when wrapping his lips around one. If Sophia seemed disappointed by the loss of Chance's kiss, she didn't show it, moving along with him to capture Sayako's untainted breast. Truth be told, Sophia had never so much as winked at another girl until that moment. But she didn't want to be left out of the fun, cheek brushing against Chance's as they each played with Saya's tits, briefly brushing their lips against one another's again before their hunger for Sayako returned.

Sayako was moaning and shivering as it happened, occasionally letting out a squeal when the overwhelming pleasure caused Chance to bear down roughly on her sensitive nipple. It all felt so good, she didn't even consider the fact that she'd thought herself completely straight previously. Sophia's lips felt no less pleasurable than Chance's, and she couldn't stop groping the girl's free breast the whole time.

Meanwhile, down below, Shelly laughed in surprise as Chance's cock continued throbbing and thrusting towards her, bumping against her lips and rubbing against her cheek, as if begging to be touched some more.

"Let's do it together," Megan said, before leaning in and placing another long lick across his cock, first from base to tip, then back to the base. Shelly followed her example, licking his cock up and down in long strokes. At first the girls made neat little trails with their tongues, but their treatment quickly grew more sloppy, with both girls hungrily rubbing their soft lips and slippery tongues across his shaft, up and down and up again, assaulting his cock with pleasure from both sides.

If the touch of one tongue gliding over his length was heavenly, the feeling of two was mind-numbing in its pleasure. Chance bit down hard on Saya's poor nipple, a heated breath spilling out of his lungs to help soothe it. The tingle of their saliva keeping his cock slick never left, joined by their nimble tongues darting their way across his cock, unable to know which was tracing one vein with her tongue's tip while the other ensnared his mushroom tip for a moan-enriched suckle. All he knew was the pleasure, how it rose and filled him with need, his hand still clutching Sophia's breast. Up to Sayako's lips he went again, dragging his tongue up her neck, peppered with a few soft suckles -- and one that would no doubt leave a dark mark upon her neck come morning. Sophia followed him, showering the other side of Saya with the same affection, until the two met at the girl's soft lips. Neither needed to say a word, both instinctively reaching tongues forward, parting Sayako's crescents to dip inside in unison and drag the girl into a three-way embrace. A symphony of moans followed, both his hands managing to slip around Saya and Sophia, clutching them as close as he could. Astonishing just how much passion that young man had pent up inside him, unleashing it upon the quartet, each heavy breath shoving his chest up against both Sophia's and Saya's tits.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds