A Chance Encounter Ch. 01

But being so inexperienced had its downsides. Like not realizing just when the edge was approaching until it was too late. The full-bodied assault of the four caused those heavy balls to churn, Megan feeling them pulse along with his cock, still letting her fingers roll the two nuts against her palm. She was the only one who saw it coming first, a hot blast of white hot cream bursting from his tip, leaving a thick streak across Shelly's face that caused the girl to jump back with a squeal. Had she not, the second would have hit her as well, instead splashing against the nearby furniture. The rest wasn't quite so forceful, but there was plenty to be had, bubbling from his tip like a volcano's eruption. A porn star's cock came with a porn star's load after all. His lips disengaged from the two girls as he sought out oxygen, both hands falling soon after. "... Fuck," he managed, as he lay motionless on the matrass, blinking up at the ceiling, as the last few drops of cum dribbled from his slit.

Megan laughed with glee as she watched his cock bucking and throbbing like never before, spewing out a steady stream of sticky white cum. She let it pool down his thighs at first, looking in disbelief at the sheer amount of gunk that bubbled forth from his heavy balls. When the stream finally slowed down, she put her lips to his tip and gave it a firm but gentle suck, slurping the last remainders of his cum from his shaft and swallowing it.

"Wow..." Shelly mumbled, as she scooped a bit of cum off her face and tasted it. "Hm, salty. But I wasn't expecting so much of it. You must've had a lot of pent-up frustration, Chance."

Megan playfully flicked Chance's cock a few times as she watched it turning flaccid. She wasn't done with him by damn sight, but he'd need a bit of time to recover. So she let him be for now, and shuffled over to sit next to Shelly. "Here, let me help you with that," she said, before leaning in and running her tongue across Shelly's cheek, licking up the majority of the cum on her face. Shelly was caught off-guard and didn't think to resist when Megan kissed her, sliding her tongue into her mouth to share the cum she'd just collected. After a short but passionate kiss, Megan pulled back. "Tastes good, right?" Shelly, whose face had turned as red as her hair, could only nod sheepishly.

"Chance, how you doing up there? Think you can get it back online any time soon?" Megan called to where the other two girls were still bent over the panting guy they had just thoroughly drained.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds