A Christmas Gift For Pam Ch. 01

When Jeanette stopped panting, Sheri stood. Jeanette sat up on the edge of the bed, kissing her flat belly. She pushed her fingers into Sheri’s wet slit and she spread her legs. Sheri was making soft moaning sounds as she teased her with her tongue and tickled her belly button. Finally, she took a deep breath and pressed her mouth against the slick lips of her slit, tasting her sharp nectar. To her surprise, she loved the tart taste and licked it up, running her tongue in long strokes along her thick, juicy lips.

Sheri moaned. She put her hands on Jeanette’s shoulders to hold herself up. Jeanette cupped her ass in her hands and pulled her pussy against her mouth. Her tongue plunged deep inside. It was like an electric wire that ran from Sheri’s clit to her own; the more she licked, the hotter they both got.

Sheri wrapped her hands in Jeanette’s hair. “I’m coming. I’m coming on your face, baby.”

Jeanette licked and sucked until she fell on top of her on the bed.

“Oh God, that was great. But I feel funny,” Jeanette said, rubbing her legs together.

“You mean funny like sick?”

Jeanette shook her head. “Funny like ... Funny like, in here,” she said, and rubbed her pussy with her fingers.

“You need something.”

“Like what, medicine?”

Sheri shook her head and touched Jeanette’s pussy. “You need something else in there. Something long and hard. Getting head is great. Getting fucked is better.”

Jeanette’s face flushed warm and red. “Oh, yes. I’d like that.”

Sheri rubbed the inside of her thigh. “I know what we can do. Ethan’s like right downstairs. We can get him to show us his thing. How about we let him pop your sweet cherry?”

“I don’t know.”

“I know a secret. I’ve heard his thing is real big.”

“Who told you?”

“His sister, Pam.”

“How does she know?”

Sheri shrugged. “Maybe she did it with him.”

Jeanette giggled. “I’d like to see how big it is.”

“Cool. Let’s go find him,” Sheri said and jumped up.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds