A Christmas Present

When we broke the kiss, I again went for her neck, but this time my hand moved to her breast. She held it there with hers. I could feel her hardened nipple through the blouse and bra. I played with it and heard her moan.

I moved my hand and started to unbutton her blouse. I slowly went from one button to another until her blouse was open and as I was going to push it off of her shoulders, she stood up. She held her hand out to me and said, "Georgie, please stay with me tonight, I don't want to be alone tonight."

I stood up and took her in my arms and kissed her. Then I took her hand in mine and walked to her bedroom. We went in and I stopped next to her bed. I turned and took her in my arms and hugged her close. I whispered in her ear, "Just tell me and I will stay with you forever."

Anne put her head on my shoulder and in a sobbing voice said, "Georgie, I love you more than anything."

I pushed her blouse off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. When I looked at her I realized that she wasn't as heavy as I had thought. Her frumpy clothes made her look bigger that she actually was. She was not skinny by any means but she wasn't fat at all. I thought that she was beautiful.

Anne was unbuttoning my shirt and in a few moments it joined her blouse on the floor. She then unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She pushed them over my hips and they puddled at my feet.

At the same time I was unzipping her skirt and pushed it to the floor. We stood there, me in my briefs and Anne in her bra and panties. She sat on the bed and then laid back. She held her arms out to me and I went to her.

We wrapped our arms around each other and our lips met. My tongue pushed into her welcoming mouth and caressed hers. I reached around for the back strap of her bra and unhooked it. I moved away from her and slowly slipped it down her arms and off.

Her breasts were beautiful, a little more than a handful, a bit bigger than I had thought. They were topped by lovely pedal pink areolas about the size of a silver dollar with erect nipples as big as my little finger. I lowered my head, kissed each nipple and then sucked one into my mouth.

Anne moaned as she held my head to the chest. Her hands moved down my body and she took the waist band of my briefs and pushed then down over my hips. I finished taking them off and then slipped her panties off of her body.

She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up, put her arms around my neck and mashed her lips to mine. I returned the kiss as I settled between her out stretched legs. I had one hand on her breast and my other was fondling the pedals of her labia.

Anne had one hand around my neck and the other was stroking my erect penis. Her hand was soft and I was in heaven. I shifted and Anne guided my dick into her soft, wet, snug vagina. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. She was tight and hot, her pussy encased my dick like a silken glove.

I slowly pushed into her, until our hips were pressing together. Anne looked at me and smiled, "Oh God, Love me Georgie, love me."

I began to move my hips back slipping my dick out of her and pushed it back in when only the head was still in her. I kept this up for a while, pushing in and withdrawing. This started the lovers waltz, the dance of love, the horizontal tango. What started out slow and loving, soon escalated into a wild passionate rutting.

We danced, slamming our hips together in a wild, erotic mating ritual. We fucked hard. This is what we both wanted, what we both needed. We had been building up to this for years. The teasing, the flirting, the toying with each other, finally culminated in this outburst of a fantastic sexual union.

Anne lifted her legs and encircled my thighs, locking me into her. She held me so tight that I thought she was trying to crush me. I was trying to pound her into the bed, slamming my dick as far into her as possible.

She moaned and groaned, Anne is not a screamer, but she is not silent. Her body stiffened and her back arched as she began to orgasm. Her tight cunt clamped around my cock and she tightened her legs around my hips. She shook and trembled as she climaxed.

This was just too much for me and with one final plunge, I erupted into her. My dick spewed my essence deep into my sweet cousin's womb. I came for the first time in weeks. For the first in over a year and a half time I was loving a woman and that woman was Anne.

We seemed to cum forever, my balls were empting into her. I filled her vagina with my hot cream until it ran between our bodies and pooled on the sheet beneath us.

I laid on top of her panting and trying to catch my breath. She didn't move, she kept her legs locked around me like she never wanted me to pull out. Anne was breathing hard and deep. Her eyes were closed and when she opened them she smiled up at me.

"Georgie, I can't tell how long I have wanted this. To have you in me. To be loving you and have you loving me."

I returned her smile and whispered, "Annie, I have always wanted you. I realized that I loved you the night that we got into your Mother's sherry and ended up on the couch making out. We couldn't have been more than...what... fifteen or sixteen."

She giggled, "I tried to act so scandalized...kissing my cousin, the truth is I loved it and I didn't want to stop but I was afraid what would happen if anyone found out."

"I wish that we had done this years ago, Anne. I was afraid that you would hate me if I tried anything."

"Well Cuz, I guess that we have a lot of catching up to do, have to make up for lost time...and all that. Tell you what, why don't we go to your hotel in the morning and you can check out and stay here. My lab is closed between Christmas and New Years so I have the whole week off. I think that maybe I'll even let you out of bed every once in a while."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. "That's a great idea. But I have to get back to Chicago on the twenty seventh...Hey, if you have the whole week off, why don't you come to Chicago with me and we will ring in the New Year together."

Anne nuzzled her face into my chest and giggled, "And I can think of a great way to ring in the New Year."

"Me too." I said as I closed my eyes.

The next thing I knew I awoke up and it was dark. There was a warm body snuggled up next to me and I smiled. I lay there listening to Anne's deep even breaths and I felt better than I have in a very long time. I was happy laying here in my sweet Anne's arms. I closed my eyes and was soon lost in a deep dreamless sleep.

When I woke up again the sun was beginning to come up, someone was kissing my face and there was the aroma of strong coffee. I opened my eyes and smiled. Anne's face was just inches from mine and she was giving me butterfly kissed all over my face.

She moved back a little and reached over, took a cup of coffee from the night table and handed it to me. "Merry Christmas my sweet cuz, as I remember, you are a beast before you get your coffee in the morning," she said.

I gave her a big smile as I sat up and took the cup. "Roar," I said and then I took a sip of the strong coffee. I gave her another smile and said, "Meow and a Merry Christmas to you, my love."

She laughed and lightly kissed me. "I have tamed the wild beast," she giggled as she handed me a navy blue robe.

I stood and put the robe on and walked to the bathroom sipping the coffee. "There's a toothbrush for you on the sink," she called to me as I went to wash up.

After cleaning my teeth and washing my face, I went out to the kitchen. Anne was standing by the stove cooking some eggs and sausage. I went over to her and put my arms around her and started to kiss her neck and shoulders.

She playfully pushed me away and said, "You better stop, or you won't be getting any breakfast."

I didn't stop, I brought my hands up and began to fondle her breasts as I continued to kiss her. "I'm not worried about eggs and sausage, I can think of something I would much rather eat."

She leaned back into me and said, "I have a feeling that I would like you to eat that too, but we better have some real food if you want to keep up your strength. I don't want you passing out in your Mother's living room. What would she think?"

I let her go and we sat and had a wonderful breakfast. After cleaning up Anne took some things out of the clothes drier. She had put in a load of laundry in the washer, which included my socks, under ware and shirt.

When she gave me the clean clothes she said, "We had better take a shower. We worked up a bit of a sweat last night and what kind of a cousin would I be if I let you go to your Mother's smelling funky?"

"Sounds like an idea," I said as I went into the shower. I turned on the water and waited until it warmed. I got in and it felt great. She had three shower heads and the water come at you from all angles.

I stood under the hot spray with my eyes closed, just enjoying the heat and needle sharp spray. A few moments later I heard the shower door open and two hands ran up my back and around to my chest. One hand caressed my chest and the other took my dick and started to stroke it.

I became hard in an instant. I turned in Ann's arms and brought my lips to hers. We kissed for a long time as we pressed our naked bodies together. My hands explored her back from her shoulders to her tight ass. Then I brought one hand down and moved it between her legs. She spread them a bit to grant me access to her luscious nether lips. I began to stroke them and slipped a finger into her hot wet love tunnel.

Anne moaned as she fondled my erect dick. She pushed it down a bit and guided it between her legs. She brought one of her legs up and put it around my hips. I grabbed her thigh and lifted it. Anne then guided my dick into her vagina and I pushed.

I had her back against the wall of the shower stall and I put my hand on the underside of her other thigh and lifted her up. She now had me enwrapped in her legs and I began to pound her pussy. I can't begin to describe the feeling of having my dick encased in her wonderfully tight hot sheath. I don't ever remember having such pleasure and joy with any other woman.

Anne had become my soul mate. I didn't want anyone else, only Anne. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She was everything to me...I had fallen in love with Anne, all over again.

Anne was kissing me all over my face and neck. She was moaning and telling me that she loved me. I held her tight as I pistoned my dick in and out of her. I told her that I wanted to be with her for all of eternity.

She then tightened her legs around me and let out with a high pitched whine. Her vagina closed up on my cock and she mashed her lips to mine. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I sucked it as her pussy sucked on my dick.

I just kept pumping my cock into her as she went from one orgasm to another. She moaned and groaned as she pushed her hips into mine. He moans kept getting louder and louder as the pleasure washed over her just like the hot needle streams of water washed over both of us.

I didn't stop...I couldn't stop, all I wanted to do was love her like this. Then she let out with a loud whine as she began to shake uncontrollably. I gave one last push, shoving my dick as far into her as it could possibly go, I believe that it could have gone through her cervix directly into her womb. I gave out with a loud groan and it seemed that I the released all the semen that was in me.

Anne grabbed my head and held my face to hers as our kiss went on and on. I filled her with my hot potent cream and it seemed that her body wanted more. Not a drop escaped.

We slowly slipped down to the floor of the shower. She was sitting on my thighs as I sat on the floor. We just sat there on the floor and held each other. I kissed her face. She smiled at me and I looked into her eyes and said, "Anne, I don't want to leave you. I want to be with you forever."

Anne smiled at me and said, "Is this your way of asking me to marry you?"

"Do you really have to ask that? Of course I'm asking you to marry...but I don't think that cousins can marry."

I looked into her eyes and in a very soft voice, I said, "But I don't care. I'm sure that somewhere in this world cousins can marry, and I will find that place. My love...my Anne, will you marry me...will you be my wife. I want to be with you forever."

She hugged me to her and in a sobbing voice she answered, "Georgie, I have dreamed of hearing those words for years but I never thought that I would. Yes my love, yes I'll marry you."

We kissed lips mashing and tongues making love in our mouths. The kiss went on forever as we sat there on the floor of the shower we once again made love, kept warm by the needle like streams of hot water that was washing over us.

We eventually got up, turned the water off and got out of the shower. We dried each other and dressed. The first thing we did was to go downtown and have me check out of my hotel. We then went back to Anne's and I changed into something different to wear to my Mother's place.

We left for Mom's around eleven thirty, Anne had me drive as I knew the way. "God, I haven't been to your mother's in years. I don't think that I could find it, even with you giving me directions."

As we went Anne got serious and in a quiet voice said, "Georgie, I don't think that we should say anything to anyone about us, at least not right now. I think that this is going to cause quite a ruckus and I think that we should tell both mothers at the same time. That way we will get all of the grief over at one time."

I gave a bit of a laugh and said, "I think that's a good idea. Anyway we wouldn't want to tell one of them before the other, because you know the one that we tell first will have the other one on the phone in an instant."

Anne leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder and just sighed.

We made good time as the traffic was rather light. We arrived at Mom's about twenty minutes earlier than we said we would. As we walked in the door Sharon started to giggle and so did Mom, Uncle Milt just gave me a half smile. I had no idea what was going on, but figured that Sharon would tell me sooner or later.

Greta, Pete and Barb and Jack's kids were screaming that now that we finally arrived, could we please start to open the rest of the Christmas presents. "God, Uncle George, we had to wait forever for you and Cousin Anne to get here."

We all sat around the tree and Mom handed out the presents. She had one for Anne. She had brought it last night to Aunt Mildred's but brought it home when it was decided that Anne would be coming to Mom's

After we had all of the presents open, we moved to the couch and I leaned over to Anne and whispered, "I didn't give you the present I have for you. You can open it when we get back tonight."

Ann smiled and said, "Do you mean that I get even more presents from you? I was hoping for more of those presents tonight. Anyway, I have something for you too."

I gave her a sneer and said, "Oh I have all intentions of giving you more of that, but only after you unwrap the one I got you for Christmas."

Sharon and Barb came back into the living room, plopped down on the couch Sharon next to me and Barb next to Anne. Sharon said, "Okay...okay, no secrets in this house, right Barb? Out with it...tell us what all the whispering was about."

Barb added, "You two better tell us, because you know we will get it out of you eventually, don't make us work for it."

"I just told Anne that I have a present for her at her apartment and that she can open it up when she gets back tonight." As I was saying that Anne got up and went to the kitchen to see if she could help Mom with dinner. As she walked away, she said, "And I have a present for Georgie."

Sharon giggled, "Yea, I'll bet you have presents for each other," and then she handed me a ten dollar bill. I looked at her questioningly and she laughed. "Mom and Uncle Milt bet me that you would come here in the same clothes that you had on at Aunt Millie's. Of course I had to take the bet. I knew that even if you did stay with Anne last night you would have gone to the hotel and changed. You're no dummy."

She sat there looking at me for a few moments and then said, "Well?"

I looked at her like I had no idea what she was talking about and said, "Well what?"

She gave me a sigh and said, "Okay, if you don't want to say anything...that's okay with us. You don't have to tell us anything. Does he Barb?"

Barb gave an exaggerated sigh and said, "No Georgie, You don't have to tell us anything."

I smiled, "Good, I'm glad you both feel that way."

"Damn you, George," both she and Barb laughed, but nothing else was said.

Sharon and I have been splitting our winnings from Mom and Uncle Milt for years. He is my father's older brother and after Dad died, Uncle Milt and his kids became a permanent fixture at our house and us at theirs. He had been widowed long before Dad died.

Sharon and Barb are the same age and are closer than sisters. They always hung out together, double dated and were each other's Maid of Honor. Uncle Milt's son Jack is the oldest about seven years older than me and although we are close, it's nothing like Sharon and Barb.

Uncle Milt and Mom are always betting about little things, like me changing or not changing my clothes. It will be "I bet ya ten bucks that ..." They will both pay if they lose but they expect to be paid if they win. Sharon and I have been splitting our winnings and loses since this started.

I know for a fact that Mom and Uncle Milt are lovers and probably have been for years. Shortly after I had gotten my job and moved to Chicago, I came to New York on business and went home for a visit. As it had been early afternoon, I thought that I would have the house to myself.

I didn't ring the bell, I just let myself in and was going up to my bedroom (Mom kept it like I had it before I moved out. She kept Sharon's too), I heard something coming from down the hall. I walked down to Mom's room, the door was wide open and when I looked in I was shocked to see Uncle Milt on top of Mom pounding his dick into her.

She was moaning his name and had her legs wrapped around his ass. They were going at hot and heavy. I seemed to be frozen there, I couldn't bring myself to stop watching the erotic scene in front of me.

Then Mom started to get loud saying, "Milt...oh Milt...oh my God, don't stop...oh God Milt I love you. I love you so much."

He was responding to her, "Helen...Helen, I love you. Oh God how I love you." And he stiffened as he started to shoot his hot cum deep into my Mother's demanding womb.

Mom pulled him down and laid a lip lock on him like I couldn't believe my Mother was capable of doing. (It's a son's right, in thinking that his Mother is virginal, even after watching her get royally fucked.)

I then realized that I had better get the hell out of there and I quickly and quietly went back down the stairs and out the front door. I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I thought about what I had just seen and realized I wasn't upset. They were both alone and if they could bring happiness to each other then so be it. I was actually happy for them.

I went back to the house about a half hour later and when I opened the door, Uncle Milt came out of the kitchen saying, "Whose there? Oh Georgie, When did you get in?"

I smiled and said, "Just in for the day, so I thought that I would stop in and spend some time with Mom. But I didn't realize that anyone was home, so I didn't ring the bell."

He smiled and said, "It's okay, it's only us here, so come on in, Helen is in the kitchen." Then he yelled, "Helen look who's here."

Mom met me at the doorway and hugged me. "Georgie, when did you get in?"

"Just arrived, came in for the day and wanted to see my Mommy and take her out to dinner, you want to come Uncle Milt?" I said as I gave her a big hug.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds