A Christmas Present

He gave Mom a smile and said, "Naw, I think that I will let you have a quiet intimate dinner with your Mother. Anyway I gotta be goin. Maybe I'll see you sometime later in the week, Helen. Good seeing you, Georgie, have a good time tonight and a good flight back."

Since then, I have never gotten even a hint that there might be something between them. I haven't told anyone about that day, not even Sharon. She's said that it's too bad that they don't get together, as she thinks that they would make a wonderful couple. It's tough but I haven't said anything to that.

Dinner was a lot of fun, but definitely not peaceful. There were fourteen of us around the dining room table. Mom doesn't believe in kid's tables.

"Anyway, there's enough room for all of us around the table, isn't there Milt."

"Absolutely Helen, more than enough."

And I must say there is...as long as you don't mind being poked by elbows during dinner. But its family and as I said it's fun.

After dinner, we all sat around and talked. I was questioned about the work I was doing and whether it was dangerous and what about the country, is it safe, there had been a civil war a couple of years ago wasn't there and a thousand other questions. Of course, I told them that everything was just fine and there was no turmoil, which was more or less the truth.

They, well Mom and Uncle Milt, started to question me about my love life. Barb told them to stop, "You can't expect Georgie to tell us anything about that, Anne would get so jealous."

Anne started to choke and I said, "Damn Barb, stop will ya."

Uncle Milt got a bit stern and said, "Well they better not get too serious, their cousins and they can't possibly get married."

Jack, ever the lawyer interjected with, "Well that's not correct Dad. First cousins can get married in a number states and most, if not all the other states will recognize those marriages."

"Damn you Jack, you always have to be the lawyer, don't cha?"

"Dad that's because I am a lawyer, remember all the complaining you did when I went to Law School?"

We all laughed, this goes on all of the time, Uncle Milt says something and Jack will correct him, with all the authority that goes with the law, or the bull shit when the law isn't with him.

We started packing up around eight thirty and started back to the city a little before nine. There was a bit more traffic than we had when we came up, but it wasn't too bad. We got to Anne's around ten thirty.

We went up to her apartment and as she was putting some stuff away, I went into the bedroom and changed into sweat pants, a sweat shirt and a pair of slippers. I went to her bar, made two bourbons on the rocks and sat on the love seat. The only lights in the room were the lights on the tree. It gave a dim warm feeling to the room.

Anne joined me, she was in her robe and we toasted. We sat there on the love seat cuddling, giving each other light kisses and sipping our drinks, not talking just enjoying the view and each other's closeness.

When Anne got up to make another drink, I went to the Christmas tree and got the present that I had for her. She came back in handed me my drink and sat down close to me. I handed her the present and then she handed me a box wrapped with Christmas Paper.

We both ripped off the paper and opened the boxes. She gasped as she took out the figurine and turned to me and said, "Oh George, it's beautiful, but tell me is this what you see in my future?"

I smiled at her and said, "Well traditionally, it's given by a husband to his wife when he learns that she is pregnant. I just think that it's beautiful and when I first saw one, I knew that I wanted one for you, so I had one made."

"You had it made?"

"Yea, it was hand made by the father of a friend of mine. He does beautiful work, doesn't he?"

"You mean that this is handmade?"

I just nodded. She looked at me in surprise and said, "My god, this must have cost a fortune."

I smiled, "You're worth it."

Anne wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. When we broke apart, she rested her head on my chest and in a soft voice said, "Tell me are you going to try to keep with tradition."

"I think that I may have jumped the gun," I laughed.

Anne just gave me a little laugh. Then I opened the box she gave me. It was a Movado watch, I took it out of the box. I took off the old Timex Expedition that I had been wearing. It was a good watch, it has held up for all of the time I was in Tajikistan.

I have to say that I'm hard on watches. Working in the field, I have smashed them, had then crushed and incased in concrete in the foundation of buildings. That's why I don't buy expensive watches. But this watch was beautiful and I'm sure it cost her an arm and a leg.

I put it on and Anne put her head on my shoulder and said, "I always see you wearing those iron man type watches, even when you are dressed up. I think that you should have something fancy."

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her head to me and kissed her lips. She responded opening her mouth and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I found her tongue with mine and caressed it. We then cuddled on the love seat, sipping our drinks and talking.

Then I asked Anne what time she wanted to get up. I didn't get an answer I looked over at her and saw that she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I laughed to myself and just pulled her into me. I took my time finishing my drink, then I picked her up and carried her into bed. She mumbled goodnight and was asleep again as soon as her head hit the pillow.

I cuddled into her, putting my arms around her and closed my eyes and joined her in dreamland. When I next opened my eyes the sun was just coming up. I slowly and quietly got out of bed and went into the bath room and washed up. Then into the kitchen to make coffee.

When the coffee was made I poured two cups and brought them into Anne's bedroom. I put the cups on the night table and then stood there looking at Anne's sleeping form. She was so beautiful, laying there. Her hair spread out over the pillow, looking like a halo around her head.

I sat on the bed and started to kiss her neck. In a few moments she smiled, keeping her eyes closed but she lifted her head, exposing more of her neck to my lips. Naturally, I took advantage and spread my kisses all over her neck. I slowly made my way down to the chest and slipping the straps of her nightgown off of her shoulders, I moved to her breasts.

They were fantastic, I sucked them, moving from one to the other. Kissing, sucking and nibbling on her stiffened nipples. She had her hands on the back of my head holding me to her and moaning how I made her feel so wonderful.

I slowly left her breasts and kissed my way down her chest and to her stomach. I kissed and licked her belly button. It was a cute innie and I licked it and sucked on it.

I left that and moved to the top of her kinky reddish pubic triangle. Her aroma was what I dreamed it would be. A bouquet of the most wonderful kind. I breathed in deeply, delighting in her sexuality.

I spread hr legs and lowered my head and kissed her wet nether lips. Anne gasped and then gave out a groan, "Georgie, what are you doing to me?"

I didn't answer, I just began to lick and suck up her flowing nectar. She tasted as good as she smelled and I wanted to eat all of her. Anne just lay there with her hands on the back of my head.

She started to moan as I licked her weeping lips. I sucked up her wetness and pushed my tongue into her as far as I could go. After licking those succulent lips and pedals, I moved up just a little and found that magical button.

Anne gasped as I caressed it with my tongue. It wasn't very large but I was able to get it between my lips and I sucked it into my mouth. I teased it with my tongue and lightly nibbled.

Anne was writhing under my onslaught and she was getting louder and louder. Her hands were pushing my head into her crotch and I had to push away in order to get my breath, but once taking in air I went back to that luscious delight between her thighs.

I slipped a finger into her slit as I continued to savor her clit. By now Anne was writhing on the bed. Calling my name, telling me to love her forever and never stop. I didn't need her to tell me that as I had no intention of ever stopping. I was going to love her for the rest of my life...and then some.

Anne let out with a scream, "Oh god, Georgie, oh god."

She grabbed my head and pushed it into her groin. She arched her back as her whole body stiffened. She was gasping for breath. It was like she came with a vengeance, experiencing one orgasm after another, until she seemed to melt into the mattress.

I lifted my head and looked at her. She was laying there, eyes closed with a small smile on her face. I moved up and took her in my arms. She snuggled into me, breathing deep and purring like a kitten.

After a while I heard the soft even breaths of sleep and I very carefully got out of the bed and went into the kitchen. I took the two cups of coffee that were now cold. I dumped them and refilled mine.

I sat at the table sipping the strong brew for a short while and got on my laptop and made reservations for a flight to Chicago for this evening. I then did some research. I heard movement in the bedroom and figured that Anne was up. I started breakfast pancakes and sausage. She came up behind me and put her arms around my waist. She started to kiss my neck as her hand slipped into my sweatpants and took hold on my stiffening dick.

I turned in her arms, laughed and said, "If you keep that up breakfast will be ashes and I really want to keep your strength up. Can't have you pooping out on me later."

She didn't stop, "What do you have planned for me, the rest of the day?"

"First, we have something to eat, then we go to City Hall and get a marriage license, we can get married in New York. Then we go to the airport and fly to Chicago."

Anne looked at me incredulously and said, "Marriage License?"

"You did say that you wanted to marry me. I think the sooner the better. We can wait until after the wedding to tell our mothers or we can invite them. What do you want do?"

She just stood there with her mouth agape. It looked like she was trying to say something, but nothing would come out.

Then I smiled and said in a very soft voice, "Anne, I know that this is a bit abrupt, but I am going to have to go back to Tajikistan in a couple of weeks. And I may be there for a couple of months, we could wait until I get back...whatever you want."

She threw her arms around me and mashed her lips into mine. I held her tight and responded to her kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth and taking hers into mine.

When we parted I could see tears in her eyes. "You are serious, aren't you?" she asked.

I leaned into her and lightly kissed her nose and said, "I have never been more serious about anything in my life. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. No one else, only you."

She put her head on my chest and held me tight. I could feel her weeping as I kissed her forehead. "Anne, I love you. But if you want to wait a while...maybe until I get back from Tajikistan, that'll be okay too," I whispered.

She slowly lifted her head. She gave me a smile and said, "Are we going to bring our bags to the Clerk's office?"

I grabbed her under the arms, lifted her up and spun her around. Then I put her down and kissed her long and hard.

I quickly pulled away from her. My sudden movement startled her and she stammered, "Wha...What..."

I quickly went to the stove and turned the pancakes. They were a bit dark but not burned. Anne started to giggle, "I guess we should eat. Getting a marriage license takes a lot out of you. By the way, do we have to get a learners permit first?"

"We can get the license and then practice to make sure that we pass the test, we have to wait twenty four hours, you know," I said.

She came over to me, started to rub my dick and said, "We can get a lot of practice in while we are in Chicago."

We had breakfast and Anne packed a small bag. We were in a cab going downtown within 45 minutes. When we got to the Clerk's office, we discovered that we couldn't get the license. Although I had my passport, I needed my birth certificate and I also needed the final decree of divorce. We just shrugged and decided that we could get the license when we came back from Chicago. We would decide what to do about our families during the 24 hours we had to wait.

We got another cab and were off to JFK. Our flight was on time and was uneventful. We landed at O'Hare and took the El to the loop. I live just east of the loop in a large co-op, on the fortieth floor. It overlooks Lake Michigan, it was unbelievably expensive when I bought it, but it has appreciated quite a bit since I bought it, so I guess that I've made out okay.

The doorman actually remembered me, so there was no problem in getting to the apartment. It's funny but I always seem surprised to see just how big the apartment is. I have three bedrooms, a huge living room and a dining room. The kitchen is to die for...that is if you like to cook and there's a balcony off of the living room.

This was the first time Anne saw it and she was astounded. "You've been holding our on me, haven't you?" she said with awe in her voice.

I laughed and said, "You have been in this place as much as I have in the last year. For as nice as it is, I don't spend much time here. I keep promising myself that I am going to...but it never happens."

Anne came over to me and put her arms around me, laid her head on my shoulder and said in a small voice, "Well we will be here for a while now. We can get to know it a little better."

I hugged her into me and laughed. I nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed it. I lifted my face as my grandfather clocked chimed once. It was six-thirty and we hadn't eaten since we had breakfast in New York.

I called down to a small restaurant that I used to frequent and was able to get reservations for seven thirty. We unpacked and I called Carl, to let him know that I was in town.

He asked if I could come into the office tomorrow as there were a few things he wanted to talk about. There was something that I wanted to talk about too. I told him that I would be in around 9:00 am. He said that there was no hurry and ten thirty would be early enough.

We went down and walked around the block to the restaurant. We had a wonderful meal and talking and giggling. We decided that as I would be going into the office in the morning we could do some sightseeing in the afternoon. Anne had only been in Chicago once for a meeting and hadn't gotten the chance to really visit the city.

We walked along Michigan Avenue by Millennium Park, past the fountains and the Egg. We really didn't go over to them as we would visit them in the next few days. After having some ice cream at Baskin Robins we headed back to the apartment.

When we got there, we changed into our robes and slippers. I came out into the living room and made us drinks. We cuddled on the couch and sipped on the drinks. As we sat there looking over the lake, I pulled her into me and brought my lips to hers. Her mouth opened and her tongue met mine and they danced and caressed.

Our arms were around each other crushing our bodies together. I moved my hand around and began to fondle her breast through the robe. Anne pulled her robe open and pushed my hand inside it. I smiled as I took her naked breast and began to knead it.

Then I pushed the robe off of her shoulders and I began to kiss her shoulders as the robe fell away. Anne lay back on the couch and I untied the belt and opened her robe. I bent over and kissed her left nipple and then sucked it into my mouth.

She put her hands on the back of my head and held me, telling how wonderful I make her feel. I started to move from one breast to the other and then slowly made my way lower and lower on her body.

Anne spread her legs as I kissed my way across her chest and stomach. Finally reaching my goal, the treasure chest of pleasure and erotic delight, I breathed in the bouquet of her sexual excitement and was once again transported to that place of joy and rapture.

I kissed her sweet nether lips and tasted her nectar. I began to lick the free flowing juice and savored the aromatic flavor of my love. As I drank at her fountain, Anne began to moan and she put her hands on the back of my head, holding me to her.

Soon she started to get louder and louder as I licked and ministered to her clit. In no time Anne was going into her first climax. She was moaning and writhing under my onslaught. I was in heaven loving and drinking up her juices as she went through orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, she grabbed my head and pulled me up her body and mashed her lips into mine. Her tongue attached my mouth as her hand grabbed my rock hard dick. She guided me into her hot wet love tunnel and I rammed it into her with a force that surprised me.

Anne gasped and wrapped her legs around me and started to gyrate her hips, fucking me hard and lustfully. I began to pound into her like a jackhammer. This was fucking...rutting in its most basic form. We just wanted to reach that pinnacle of pleasure and nothing was going to stop us.

We loved, we fucked, we mated. She was holding onto me like I was a lifesaver. She tightened her legs around me and her whole body stiffened as she went into an orgasm. Her vagina tightened and that threw me over the line.

I rammed my cock as far into her as possible and my dick exploded. I shot rope after rope of my sperm laden semen into her awaiting, hungry womb. I filled her and still kept shooting. It was like my balls were squeezing every last drop of my essence out and sending them into Anne's body.

We finally came to rest and just lay there on the couch, trying to catch our breath. I looked down at her and she smiled at me. I lowered my face to hers and softly kissed her lips. She returned the kiss in a like manner.

I got up off of the couch and gave her my hand. She got up and we walked hand in hand into the bedroom. We got into bed and cuddled into each other and soon were both fast asleep.

I woke when I felt the bed move. Anne was getting up and walking to the bathroom. I watched her walk and admired how her ass swayed as she walked. I gave a wolf whistle, she turned around, gave me a sexy wink and smiled.

I got out of bed and followed her. She was brushing her teeth and I followed suit. She then turned on the shower and got in. I again followed her and had an absolutely wonderful time washing and loving my Anne.

We finished up and dressed and walked to my office. The place was deserted, Carl was there to welcome us and was thrilled to meet Anne. I introduced her as Anne Watson, my fiancée. Carl was surprised and wondered aloud when I have had the time to meet and woo such a lovely woman. Anne told him that we have known each other for years and she was finally able to convince me that she was just too good of a catch to pass up.

Carl roared and said that he wished us all of the happiness and luck in the world. We then spend about an hour discussing the project and how the rest of the work was going to go. He told me that the Tajikistanis are thrilled with you and the way the Dam is going. They want you back and finished with the work as soon as possible.

Then he said, "I told them that you needed a couple of weeks off and although they were not happy they understood. So if you are getting hitched like you said, I can give you a week or so for a honey moon. Tell me how long do you think that it will take to finish up?"

I thought and said, "Probably a month or two...maybe three at the most. That is barring any unforeseen problems."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds