A Cock for Vikki Ch. 06

Carol felt another orgasm on the heels of her first, and just as her first subsided her second came crashing through her! Her nipples were almost too sensitive to be played with now and it was a mixture of pain and pleasure when her brother continued to pinch and tug on them.

The stranger's cock right in front of her face was leaking precum and she could feel her brother getting close. Her head was spinning with pleasure and before she knew what she was doing, before she could stop herself, she reached out, leant forward and took the boy's cock in her mouth!

Chris was shocked to say the least. He knew being watched by someone was a BIG turn on for his sister, for him too, but she had never added them into the act unless it had been agreed before hand! The sight of his sister now sucking on the boy's cock, a complete stranger to them, while he slammed his throbbing dick inside her used pussy was too much.

"Oh shit, sis, I can't hold on much longer!"

Carol pulled her mouth from the boy's cock long enough to respond, "Oh jesus, please just fill me up!" Then she went back to the cock in front of her, sucking and stroking it for all she was worth.

Being filled from both ends in a supermarket got Carol so horny that a third orgasm was fast approaching. And then her brother grabbed her breasts fully in both hands and raised his hips as high as he could.

She felt his cock grow the instant before his hot cum spewed up inside her! Wave after wave of his seed was pumped into her pussy, leaking out with her own juices as her third orgasm thundered through her. Squeezing the boys testicles and sucking as hard as she could she felt the boy's balls tighten.

As her brother's orgasm was filling her pussy, the boys orgasm hit, filling her mouth with his salty semen. She started taking his whole load into her mouth bellowing out her cheeks with his thick cum as his balls emptied. When his cum was oozing out of the corner of her mouth the boy pulled out, milking the last of his cum onto her lips.

He collapsed back against the closed door, staring at the sweaty naked brother and sister he had just cum with. Carol remained sitting on her brother's shrinking cock, coming down from her high. Her nipples were still amazingly sensitive and when Chris removed his hands the sensation of his palms rubbing across them made her gasp.

Before she could stop, the mouthful of cum she had yet to swallow spilled out of her gasping lips and drooled down over her heaving breasts. She was surprised at how much there was as she felt it quickly run over her breasts and between, then down over her flat stomach.

She saw the boy's cock twitch, he loved seeing women covered in cum.

Carol grabbed the first thing she could reach and mopped up the boys cum from her body. Still sticky she stood and wiped her well used pussy too. Any that got onto her hands she licked clean, then she realised what she had been using. The nightie. Now covered in a mixture of three peoples cum, and the bikini bottoms still soaked from her pussy earlier she figured she'd just have to buy the lot.

"Shall we get going with this shopping?" she asked her brother, matter of factly.

"Sure." he smiled getting dressed. The boy tucked his semi-hard cock back into his trousers, amazed at how normal the brother and sister were acting after what had happened.

"Tell no one about this and it might happen again." Carol winked at the boy, the feeling that she knew him returning. The boy just nodded. He had finally realised where he had seen this woman before, but he wasn't about to say now.

When they had got the shopping and were driving back, Carol was day dreaming. She loved fucking her brother, and it was REALLY good how they got back into the swing of things so easily she thought. Although letting the boy join in was not exactly what she had planned.

"I bet his girlfriend would never do anything like that!" she smiled to herself. Then it hit her! "OH MY GOD!" she cried out loud.

"What is it?!" cried Chris, thinking something must really be wrong.

"I know where I've seen that boy before..." Carol had a mixture of shock and surprise on her face, switching between horny and mischievous. "There is a picture of him and Vikki in Vikki's room... That was her boyfriend!"

Carol thought about the fact that they had only really met him once, briefly at the door when he came to pick up Vikki once. Part of her hated how she could have been so careless, but the bigger part of her loved the naughtiness of it all.

Before she knew it she had driven to a spot by the lake where she and Will used to come when they were dating. It was the only place other than the bedroom she could get him to fuck her.

"What are we doing here?" Chris asked, then noticed the smile on his sister's face.

"Well we still have time, and I need your cock again, brother."

All to happy to oblige, they got out of the car and within minutes were at it like rabbits on the hood. Not even noticing Will's car arriving at the other side of the lake.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds