A Cold and Snowy Night

Finally, he sees a dark shadow coming towards him across the small cabin. When she enters the small pool of light thrown off by the fire his eyes nearly bulge out of his head.

Her tight white blouse is plastered to her body from the rain and snow. Her giant tits are proudly on display under her wet blouse. Her fully erect nipples, poking out from under the soaking wet fabric of the shirt, are like a pair of twin beacons to his eyes.

He now is maybe thankful that her thin, stylish jacket was too small, too tight, or so she said, to button up, thus opening up her chest to the elements. He wonders secretly if she had simply refused to button up her jacket on purpose knowing the effect the rain and wet snow would have on her thin white blouse.

She pauses in front of the love seat, seemingly oblivious to how her tight wet blouse shoes off her immense tits.

"So was it worth the wait. Do I at least still look presentable? I mean first the rain and then the snow really did a number on my hair."

Probably because he is a bit drunk and feeling frisky and playful he says, "And to your blouse too sweetheart."

She looks down at her chest and smiles, before looking back up her expression turning deadly serious, "Yeah I guess my new blouse doesn't look so good on me now that it's all wet."

"Yeah well, I don't know about that sweetheart. I mean if you were competing in a wet tee shirt contest I think you would definitely be the winner."

"Oh stop making fun of me Daddy. I am freezing!! What are you going to do about it?" She wraps her arms around herself shivering.

"Well might I suggest moving closer to the fire for starters?"

She takes a few steps closer to the fire. He reaches out and hands her the bottle of champagne. "Take some of this, it will warm your insides up a bit maybe."

She takes the champagne bottle and tips it back to her mouth swallowing a heavy dosage of the bubbly champagne.

"Slow down sweetheart. We have all night to finish it."

"Well if you aren't going to suggest anything to keep me warm then I might as well get drunk and pass out," she snorts at him shooting him a dark look that clearly indicates she is more than a little irritated with him.

"What being close to the fire doesn't help?"

She turns to him with a sly look on her face, which he supposed is better than the irritated look she had just shown him a short minute or so ago and says, "You obviously have noticed how wet my blouse is Daddy as you have been staring at my chest non-stop ever since I came out of the bathroom so do I really have to say that as long as I keep this wet shirt on I have really have no chance of getting warm."

He blushes fiercely as he had been hopeful that maybe Jasmine had not noticed how his eyes keep wandering to her chest. He thinks briefly of denying that he was staring, but he thinks that will only make him look all the more guilty so he decides to just ignore the comment all together.

"Well I would offer you my shirt but as you can see," he pulls it up from his chest so she can see it's as plastered to his skin just like hers, "Mine is as wet as yours."

"Yeah well I guess we both really need to get out of these wet shirts before we catch a cold."

"I know.....wait." He has a sudden brainstorm as he gets up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?"

"There is a large quilt on the bed. I was thinking you could take off your shirt and wrap it around your body."

"Ugh. I thought of that Daddy and it smells of you know mildew." She crinkles her nose up in disgust adding, "No way am I wrapping my body in that thing."

"Well what about that gym bag of yours? You had tennis shoes in it after all and you mentioned going to the gym out here so don't you maybe have some gym clothes, like a tee shirt you could put on or something."

"Hey you're right maybe I do have something in there Daddy. Then again maybe not. It has been in my car for a while. I just threw the flashlight and the champagne in there without really looking. Let me go see."

"Yeah OK. In the meantime you should take off your shirt and hang it so it might be dry by the morning," she tells him over her shoulder as she disappears into the bedroom where she left her bag laying on the bed.

He reluctantly agreed to her suggestion, although he was not thrilled at having to take off his shirt in front of his daughter. The truth is he doesn't feel like he is in good enough shape to walk around shirtless. He is afraid of what his little girl will think of her soon to be 47 year old father's bare chest and stomach. While he is not grossly overweight with a huge beer belly like many men his age, neither does he have a so called 'six-pack.'

Once inside the bedroom she opens the gym back and sure enough she has a pair of gym shorts and one of old workout tee shirts inside. This is only one of the things in her bag that makes her smile broadly though. Maybe if things go well, and the mood strikes her, she will show her daddy a few other delightful little treasures she has stored away in her little gym bag.

The truth was she knew exactly what was in her gym bag, but he doesn't need to know that. She quickly strips out of her wet jeans first, and puts on the blue gym shorts.

"They are a bit tight, just like my workout shirt," she whispers to herself as she turns this way and that examining herself in the mirror. Then she hurries up and strips off her wet blouse. She pulls on the gray tee shirt with the large Nike symbol emblazoned on the front of it and looks at herself in the mirror.

She smiles at her image in the mirror whispering to herself, "Well this certainly should make an impression on him." The tattered edges of the tee shirt, by just the barest of margins, barely comes down over her nipples leaving nearly the full lower third of her prodigious breasts exposed.

She suddenly remembers why the shirt barely covers her tits. She had bought it years ago to wear to the gym when she first started working out. At the time she was a regular gym rat and wanted to see the progress of her daily workouts especially on her obsessive need to have a flat muscular tummy. With that in mind she carefully took a knife and cut away a good portion of the lower part of the shirt so it would expose her tummy. But that was when she was 17 and her tits were only sized 32C. Since becoming a stripper she had had three boob jobs and her tits were now a prodigious 32G. The little half tee shirt could barely contain her large breasts Jasmine seen—with sheer and utter delight.

The truth was Jasmine had reveled in the notion that her daddy had been taking sneak peeks at her tits all night. Her mood, fueled by the wine and champagne she had been drinking all night long, was carefree and playful to the point where she was quite curious to see her daddy's reaction to her little half tee shirt.

No way she would pass up this chance to be the ultimate tease and see if she could get her daddy to .........ahh lose his normal uptight and very proper attitude around her. It was like the ultimate challenge. A challenge she was very up for tonight.

As she lays out her clothes over the shower curtain rod she remembers spotting something else in her gym back which might help her chances of getting her daddy to really loosen up around her. She had by chance, left her bong and a small bag of pot in the gym bag after coming home late from a party at one of her friend's house the other night. She smiles knowing that her mom and dad, both children of the seventies, had a rather liberal view on pot.

Maybe they would get high together. In fact, as she grabs the bong and the bag of weed and places it on the bed so it will be within easy reach later on, she is sure they will as her daddy, never ever denied her anything she truly wanted.

Jasmine goes strutting back into the living deciding not to mention anything about her little half tee shirt and how very revealing it is. Instead she will just act carefree and casual and see how he reacts.

"Daddy you are a genius....." she walks right up to him as he sits on the love seat and placing her hands on her hips while at the same time thrusting out her chest to its maximum potential says in her most innocent voice "As you can see I did find an old tee shirt in my gym back and some shorts too."

Tony looks up and for the second time in less than 15 minutes his heart nearly comes to a stop as he sees his beautiful daughter's huge tits so fully on display.

His eyes can't help but to wander to her chest as his brain tries to form a coherent sentence for him to speak. "Ahh.......yeah honey I can well see that."

"Yeah it's better than that wet blouse I was wearing but still I am a little cold."

"Yeah I can see that too," he says in a shaky voice. Christ could he ever as her taunt nipples were practically poking a hole through that super tight gray tee shirt of hers.

"Well then" she sits down right next to him on the small loveseat, "Are you going to and let your little girl freeze or be a man and invite her over to that super nice fur rug you were telling me about earlier and cuddle with her until she is nice and warm."

He swallows hard as his cock, already on firm alert is about to be upgraded to a full hard on alert status. But what can he do. He is trapped by her mocking words that seem to be in an off-hand and teasing manner implying that maybe he is not man enough to keep his own flesh and blood daughter warm.

Before he can answer she reaches out and brushes one finger across his fully erect nipple on his bare chest saying, "I see that I am not the only one that is cold around here."

"Yeah it is a bit chilly."

"All the more reason we should cuddle in front of the fire, don't you think Daddy?" She looks at him and smiles, waiting expectantly.

He takes the bait. Stands up and holds his hand out to Jasmine saying "Would you like to come and cuddle in front of the warm fire with your daddy little girl."

If not for the champagne he had been steadily drinking waiting for her, combined with the wine they had over dinner, he doubtlessly would not have found the courage to ask her this in such an off-hand and casual manner.

"I would love to Daddy" she says taking his hand and following him over to the fire.

They settle down in front of the blazing fire leaning back against the cushions and the pillows he had stripped off of the couch and the bed respectively. He snakes one arm around her mid-section noting how soft and supple her bare skin feels under his rough hands. She lets out a sigh as she snuggles up against him laying her head on his bare chest.

They lay there cuddling against each other for a few minutes before Jasmine lets out a loud sigh before saying, "Daddy I can hear your heart racing inside that chest of yours. I think we need to get you relaxed. How about a nice back rub from your little girl."

"Hmm that is OK baby. Let's just lay here and cuddle."

"But Daddy I am ..........I don't know a little hyper I guess and want to do something."

"I thought you wanted me to cuddle with you and keep you warm."

"I'm warmed up now and well, c'mon I want to do something. Consider my back rub to be a sorta of early Christmas present. Besides I'm bored and buzzed. Speaking of buzzed, where is the champagne?"

"On the loveseat, I think."

"I'll get it."

"Honey maybe you think we have both had enough to drink."

"Daddy don't be an old Grinch, come on......... in a little bit, hmm exactly..............." she grabs his wrist and turns it so she can see the time on his watch "28 minutes it will be officially Christmas and I want you to be in a very cheery holiday mood."

"So, I am a little old to be making a big deal out Christmas."

"Well maybe you are but I'm not. I'm only 19 remember and this has been a most fantastic Christmas Eve date you took me on so................"

"So.........go on." He says trying hard not to stare at her tits as she leans on one arm debating him.

"So." She reaches out and brushes his cheek lightly, "So I just want to have some fun with my daddy and give him a real nice back rub maybe."

"Well it's not Christmas yet. Ask me again in what 38 minutes."

"Yeah well you better say yes or you will be doing two things at once."

"Really and what two thing would that be?"

"Number one you would ruin the end of our date and number two ruin the start of Christmas. So with that in mind are you going to be a mean old Grinch and say no to more champagne and then no to my back massage?"

"Hmm I suppose not. Bring it over. I will say yes to both...........just for you of course sweetie." He waves his hand nonchalantly at her knowing it's always a losing battle for him to argue with her.

She bounds to her feet, clapping her hands saying "Goodie Daddy is not going to be a Grinch after all." She then skips across the room over to the small dining table where they had left the champagne. His eyes are glued to those gigantic boobs of hers as they bounce happily up and down as she skips across the room.

"Jesus what a sight," Tony muses to himself. He knows he should not be looking at her but he lacks the necessary willpower to avert his eyes as she bounds back to the rug the champagne in one hand.

"Oh here Daddy. I almost forgot. I found something else in my gym bag that could go a long way to relaxing you and me both for the long night we are facing in this cabin. But you have to promise to be opened minded."

"I'm always opened minded when it comes to you honey. I mean you pretty much always get your way with me."

"And that is why I love my daddy so, so much, because he always lets his little girl do whatever she wants."

She then get up and starts to head into the bedroom. His eyes automatic follow her this time watching that lovely little ass of hers in her tight gym shorts.

He wonders what he should be open minded about as he waits for her to return to the fire. He doesn't have to wait long as she plops back down next to him carrying small purple bong and waving a small bag of pot.

"Oh God honey seriously, you don't expect me to smoke that shit with you. Come on!!!"

"Sure I do. I know you and mom used to get high all the time. Don't deny it as I watched you and besides mom told me you guys did when I got older."

"She did," he says surprised, and then again no as he recalls Jada was never really that discreet about their smoking pot.

"Hmm-uh. It's good shit too. Come on let's get buzzed together. I promise it's a real mellow high. Please."

She doesn't wait to even here his answer as she is already busy packing the bong. He takes a deep breath ready to launch into the evils of smoking weed, and then realizes what a fucking hypocrite he will sound like.

After all, he smoked weed for the first time when he was only 15 and continued smoking off and on for the next 20 years after that. In fact, he remembers Jasmine was conceived on a dark and stormy night much like this when him and Jada were both higher than kites on weed.

He stands up, and heads into the kitchen to grab a candle to use as a lighter.

"Here we can use this as a lighter honey," he says to her handing her the lit candle.

"That is the spirit and this dope will definitely put you in the Christmas spirit even more. So you are cool with this daddy?"

"Yeah I guess after all. If I say no I will be branded as a hypocrite. Besides you are a big girl now so................ and I do miss getting high."

They spend the next 15 or so minutes passing the bong back and forth taking bigger and bigger hits. They also are taking bigger and bigger drinks of the champagne to cool their throats from the smoke. By midnight they are both pleasantly drunk and high.

"Oh Daddy what time is it."

"Time to get stoned with your daughter, I guess," he says jokingly.

"No besides that. I mean is it Christmas yet."

He glances at his watch. "No not quite still have 12 minutes until midnight. Until our Merry Christmas. Why don't we just hmm lay back and wait for it sweetie," he says reclining back onto the soft fur rug.

"No way. When I get high, I like to stay busy, not veg out."

She hops up and once again he is treated with the sight of that lovely ass of hers as she leaves, and then even better still those big bouncy tits of hers bounding up and down as she skips into the bedroom.

"Where you going?"

She ignores him, instead disappearing into the bedroom, leaving him to wonder if she is doing that on purpose to get his attention. She must now the way she is prancing around will cause her huge tits to bounce up and down under the tight confines of that half- tee shirt.

"Stupid......... of course she knows. She is a god damn stripper for Christ Sakes. Face it your little girl is teasing the living hell out of you man," as that inner voice that everyone possess gives him a rather straightforward and truthful answer to the question that has been bugging him all night.

Now that he is both high and drunk he is ready to accept that answer knowing deep down in his heart it's the truth.

Coming back out of the bedroom she announces, "Daddy I just had a brain storm in the room. Since I have been away for the last few years and we have not had a chance to celebrate any Christmas' together I think you should let me go out of my way to make this one a Christmas celebration you shall remember fondly for years to come." Too stoned now to do anything but agree, Tony smiles at her and says why not.

"So you will place your trust in your daughter and let her make this our best Christmas ever right daddy?"

"Just being with you baby makes it the best ever, don't you know that?" he tells her with a soft laugh, while trying his very best to be charming.

She slaps him playfully on his bare tummy making a loud smacking sound. "Shut your eyes Mr. Charming so I can prepare your first surprise and no peeking."

He does as she tells him wondering just what the hell she is up to. He hears her moving around the small cabin, but it gives him no clue to what she is up to at this point. About three minutes later, she says "Ok Daddy you can stand up and open your eyes."

He slowly gets to his feet. Standing there in a half drunk, half stoned stupor he opens his eyes slowly. The gym shorts she was wearing have been replaced by a super short mini-skirt. He decides to let that pass without comment, for now, instead commenting on her other change.

"You look taller honey." He says glancing down at her feet.

"I had a pair of my ahh 'working shoes' also in my gym bag Daddy and I thought you might like them."

Jasmine's tennis shoes have been duly retired and in their place is a pair of 5 inch stilettos. They are black with gray buckles and are as sexy as all hell.

But as sexy as the shoes are they are taking a backseat to that other little change in her appearance as he says to her, "I guess you had one of your 'working skirts' too in that gym bag of yours? Jesus is there anything you don't have in that damn bag of yours baby."

She does a quick twirl around showing off the back side saying "Like it Daddy. I was going to wear something like this to dinner but I thought you might deem it inappropriate."

Her little black leather mini skirt is super tight and just barely covers that delicious little ass of hers, so yes most assuredly it would have been inappropriate for dinner.

"I thought we will start you out with a soft romantic Christmas Eve midnight dance Daddy."

"Honey what happened to my back rub."

"Oh you shall get that later, but for now I want to dance."

"Yeah well I am so fucking high right now I doubt I can dance very well."

"We are only going to slow dance so all you have to do is sway to the music and lean on me a bit."

He knows it is useless to argue, especially when he sees all the trouble she went through to create a makeshift dance floor. She had moved the couch over a bit, clearing a small area off to the left of the fireplace, and in that area on the wooden floor she had placed dozens of small candles in a circle.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds