A Cold and Snowy Night

"Have you ever danced in a circle of fire Daddy?"

"No can't say that I have." He smiles at her as she takes his hand and leads him over to her little makeshift dance floor. On the way she clicked the button on a small boom box radio that she found in the bedroom nightstand that thankfully still works.

She twists the dial until she finds a radio station playing Christmas music, and just as luck will have it, it's a slow romantic Christmas ballad that is playing.

As they come together in her "circle of fire" his heart is racing. Although they have already slow danced twice this evening, things are very much different this time as they are all alone, which Tony instinctively knows will change everything.

Indeed being all alone does change everything. Tony has no way of knowing this, but when his little girl gets drunk she gets extremely aggressive going after the things she wants. And when she gets high she becomes very friendly while losing all sense of "boundaries." And the fact that she is both high and drunk makes for a very volatile mix.

Tony, on the other hand, finds alcohol and pot combined makes him extremely mellow and passive and very, very romantic if he is with the right woman.

They sway to the soft music together, their bodies pressing into one another, holding each other so close and tight. Soft whispers in each other's ears telling one another how very much they missed each other over the past few years, soft caressing of bare skin, his hands on her bare back just below the grey half tee shirt, sliding slowly around to brush her sides while tracing small circles.

Her hands glide up to his bare chest, where she slowly drags her long two inch painted nails across his bare chest. It seems nothing is out of reach now that the boundaries of being in public have been removed.

She is nearly on eye level with him in her five inch spike heels as she looks at him all wide eyed and innocent. "Nice huh daddy this Christmas dance of ours?"

"Very." He whispers back.

The soft ballad mixed with the quiet sounds of snow falling outside the cabin is creating an almost hypnotic effect on him. So much so that he barely notices as she brings her lips to his saying in a bare whisper "If you allow me another Christmas kiss or two it would maybe go a long way of making it up to me all that time we spent away from one another."

"Yes you have my permission sweetheart."

Their eyes lock for a moment as her lips move towards his. Something deep and dark, and most forbidden pass between them in that mere half-second where they gaze into each other's eyes. Then their lips meet and they begin to exchange soft, gentle kisses as their lips come together, and then part, before coming together once more, over and over again.

Both of their hands have snaked around each other backs pulling the other one in even closer. After the last of what might have been literally dozens of soft sweet kisses, if anyone was bothering to count, their kisses turn longer and more meaningful.

Considering just how things have progressed this evening between them, it should not have been such a shock when Tony felt her young, inexperienced tongue pushing up against his lips. After a moment's hesitation he takes the plunge, and opens his mouth to her. Her tongue slips in easily and they begin to kiss deeply, tongues pushing up against one another.

He should have been shocked at such a thing occurring. Ashamed and shocked that is, but it's Christmas and there is magic in the air. But even more so he is both stoned and drunk so accepting his beautiful 19 year old daughter's tongue into his mouth seems something he simply cannot deny.

And then when she withdraws her tongue, and he finds his slipping into her mouth as all pretense of innocence between them is lost. He snakes a hand into her hair and kisses her long and deep.

She reaches around behind her and guides his hands down to the soft leather of her mini skirt. Unable to resist, he begins to slide his hands all over his daughter's luscious little ass. It feels delightful and is giving him one helluva a boner.

They circle around inside this enchanted circle of light, dancing still while lost in forbidden, erotic delight. Finally, the slow song ends and a jauntier Christmas carol starts. Jasmine is in no mood for jaunty upbeat music so she quickly heads over to the boom box and flicks it off.

The spell broken, Tony feels himself being led back over towards the rug. In his drug addled mind, he is determined to put a stop to things before they get out of hand, but she had other ideas.

Standing on the rug, they look at each other for a long moment, before she says quietly, "Merry Christmas daddy. I think it's past midnight."

He glances at his watch. "Yes two minutes past. Merry Christmas sweetheart."

"Now I think it's time we exchanged Christmas presents."

"But honey, I............well what presents do we have to exchange? I got you something when your mom said you were coming home but its back at the house. I was going to give it to you tonight, but obviously we never made it home."

"Well I guess you will just have to give me something else right?" she says softly taking a glance down at his crotch. A glance he notices that lingers long and hard, just like his cock.

She looks back up at him and whispers, "But before you give me what I want, let me give you my Christmas present daddy."

What happens next is like some sorta of mad erotic dream. She leads him over to the loveseat. Softly pushes him down. He starts to say something, but she makes him promise to be quiet.

Sitting on the edge he looks up at her, his eyes nearly on eye level with those big, beautiful tits of hers.

"You have been staring at my tits all night Daddy, wondering..............." She pauses as she hooks two fingers on the bottom edge of her little half tee shirt. "What they look like."

"Merry Christmas Daddy," she whispers lifting her tee shirt up, while thrusting her chest out at him.

"Oh Jesus honey, they are so beautiful," he exclaims breathlessly. She takes a small step forward, slipping a hand around the back of his head as she tells him softly, "Go on Daddy you can suck on them if you want."

And did he ever want. His mouth opens up and he begins to suckle on one of his beautiful young daughter's large breasts as if his life depended on it.

Jasmine provides him extra encouragement by arching her back while pulling his face deeper into the comforting embrace of her hefty breasts. Tony proceeds to cover each lovely inch of her tits with a dozens upon dozens of small sweet kisses, before finally attacking those large round nipples of hers with his lips making them flick to attention as she moans louder still in the deathly stillness of the cabin.

He continues to suck on her tits with reckless abandon loving the way it is making her moan with obvious delight, but his cock is a growing monster inside his jeans that must be tended to sooner rather than later.

Sensing just such a thing, Jasmine slips one hand down and feels his hard steel through his old faded blue jeans. Pure forbidden lust grips her heart upon her touching his large nearly eight inch manhood.

She twists away from him as they switch places. He now stands before her as she perches on the edge of the love seat. "It's time for me to unwrap my present huh daddy?" she says looking up at him sweetly, before staring fixedly at his crotch.

"Yes sweetheart I think it is."

She carefully unzips his jeans; taking her time allowing the tension to build. As she begins to pull his jeans down and off his hips she pauses and says to him innocently, while batting her pretty eyes up at him, "Hmm I think daddy got me a rather large candy cane. You just know how I love to...............suck on candy canes right daddy."

"Y-yes baby," he says barely able to contain his excitement. It has been literally years since he had a blowjob since Jade thought having a man's cock in her mouth was nasty.

The jeans fall down to the ground, quickly followed by his boxers. His cock juts out proudly at her as Jasmine lets out a low gasp.

"Jesus Daddy it's............it's such a big candy cane. I hope..................." She reaches up with one finger stroking it thoughtfully, watching it quiver from her light touch, before finishing, "I just hope I can get it all in my mouth."

Pure unbridled lust grips Tony's heart as he quickly tangles a hand through her hair saying in a thick husky whisper, "I have confidence you can Jasmine as you were always so ...............willful when you wanted something."

"You are right Daddy," she replies allowing him to pull her pouting lips closer to his throbbing member. "And I do want so badly this nice little candy cane you got your baby girl for Christmas."

And then the Christmas magic really began to happen as Jasmine closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide, and took her daddy into her sweet little mouth.

Her tongue flickers the underside of his cock, tickling it and bringing it to new heights of hardness, just before she begins to suck on it in earnest. Up and down her head bobs, his large cock disappearing deep inside her mouth before slipping out again.

Jasmine expertly turns her head this way and that sucking him deeper into her mouth and then out again, just as she learned watching porn movies.

"Am I doing good Daddy?" Letting his cock slip out of her mouth while stroking it lightly with her hand.

"God yes baby. Perfect."

"Great well now that I got my candy cane all nice and wet and slick I think I want to rub it up and in between my tits. You don't mind huh," she says as she pulls him towards her, before pushing him down onto the loveseat, as she turns on her knees, to begin this final assault upon her daddy's cock.

He looks down and sees his poor aching cock being teased so lovely between his daughter's tits as she sways her chest back and forth over his penis, slapping her massive melons against it so very lovingly.

Jasmine uses her hands to trap his cock between her tits as she begins to move up and down, up and down, trapping his hardness between her soft hills. The feeling is incredible to Tony as titty fucking was just one more thing he had missed out on being married to the very conservative Jade.

He feels the orgasm building, surprisingly slowly though, figuring it must be the weed and alcohol that is allowing him to last so long after such a long sexual drought. But as she sits there on her knees, his cock trapped in between those big, beautiful tits of hers, looking down at what she is doing with such rapt attention the pure excitement of such a forbidden act is causing a very intense orgasm to come rushing home.

Her words, her soft pleading words to fuck her tits harder has him thrusting his hips forward and up desperately. He is near to exploding when she suddenly stops, pulling back, smiling pleasantly and saying, "I want to finish you off in my mouth daddy. You don't mind coming in my mouth huh Daddy," she says as he watches with wonder as she opens her mouth once more and takes his full hardness deep into her tight little mouth.

"Jesus honey that feels good................" He whispers watching her bob up and down on his pulsating cock once again. This time he understand there will be no stopping until he explodes in her mouth.

Jasmine enthusiastically sucks his full 8 inches into her mouth, just as she brings one hand up to gently cup his balls. She hears a small moan escape from him as she begins to jiggle his testicles tenderly in her hand as her mouth flies up and down on his hard cock.

She slows the pace down one final time, pausing, teasing as her mouth breaks contact, her lips hovering mere inches from his cock. His response is just as she expected, just as she wanted, as he snakes a hand deep into her hair forcing her mouth back down.

Her virgin mouth suckles on his cock with all the expert enthusiasm of a cheap 20 dollar hooker. She wraps a hand around the full thickness of his hard cock, while beginning to hammer her mouth up and down............up and down..................faster and faster until finally................

He lets out a gasp, jerks his hips forward and explodes in her mouth. Jasmine swallows his cum down without thinking, before raising up and smiling at him.

"That was the biggest sweetest candy cane I ever, ever sucked on daddy."

"I hope that.............. well you don't suck on candy canes that much baby."

"No Daddy yours was the first." She says licking her lips.

"Pretty good for a beginner."

"I watch a lot of porn. Or maybe study is a better word. I am a real real horny virgin daddy, but ...........before the night is through.............."

She lets the thought dangle as she dashes off to the bathroom. Tony lays back against the loveseat scarcely believing what just happened.

Ten minutes later they are both dressed, well sorta of as she has on a pair of panties and her half tee shirt and him just a pair of boxers, and are cuddling under a warm clean blanket she found tucked away in a closet. They are stretched out before the dying fire, neither saying anything just enjoying the quiet warmth of each other bodies against the cold night air of the cabin.

A few minutes later, Tony gets up as the quiet Christmas morning grows darker and colder. He adds two fresh logs to the dying fire making it blaze to life once more, before settling down next to Jasmine who has already by this time dozed off.

Sometime later, Tony awakes with a soft groan in the freezing cabin. It is now the dead of the night and the small cabin is being buffeted with strong winds. The chill in the air is quite acute as he gets to his feet meaning to add more firewood and rekindle the now defunct fire.

He is careful not to wake Jasmine as he lightly tosses three big logs onto the nearly dead fire, before making his way across the freezing cold cabin to the bathroom.

He uses his finger and the toothpaste Jasmine has laid out to kinda of brush his teeth, before taking a piss and heading back to his sleeping daughter. She is awake and huddled under the blanket as he enters the room.

"Sleep well," she asks with a soft smile.

"Yes. It's easy to sleep well when you have a beautiful angel by your side I do believe."

"Hmm again with the flattery I see." She says stretching and then heading off to the bathroom herself.

Inside the bathroom, she brushes her teeth, fixes her hair into a nice single pony tail and goes pee hoping he doesn't pass out before she gets back. She is in luck as she sees he is sitting up, waiting for her under the blanket on the rug beside the fire.

She crosses the cold cabin, bypassing the rug, heading over to the picture window that looks out over the front yard. She is cold, but is curious to see how much snow has fallen outside.

A blanket of white covers everything. "White Christmas daddy," she says happily heading back over to the rug.

His eyes fall to the front of her tight little half tee as she crosses the room; his cock stirring once more inside his boxers. Her nipples are fully erect and threatening to poke a hole right through her shirt, which is a sight he finds absolutely delicious.

No words are spoken as she crawls on top of him, straddling him as he lays on his back. She gives him a sly smile as she hooks her fingers under the bottom edge of her tee shirt and ever so slowly begins to raise it up.

She arches her back, whispering seductively, "Do you wanna play with your little girl's titties on this cold Christmas morning daddy."

The answer is a foregone conclusion. He raises his hands up and cups both tits simultaneously, before he begins to knead them softly. She commences to rub her pussy against his growing hardness smiling on the while whispering encouragement for him to keep fondling her tits.

"I bet you would like to suck on them some more daddy. Hmm.............yes," she says stroking his face softly as she leans down dangling her large melons in front of his face.

He lifts his mouth up trapping one of her tits in and sets off in search of heaven. He finds it all too soon in the soft suckling of his daughters young firm tits.

His mouth flies back and forth between the tits as Jasmine presses down with her chest smothering him literally in glorious tit flesh. Thankfully she raises up quickly allowing him to once against begin a soft gentle assault with his tongue on her nipples making her moan with pleasure.

Jasmine reaches back, pulling his cock out of his boxers, and then stands up raises up enough for them to both help her wriggle out of her panties.

"Daddy take my virginity," is the only simply words spoken on this forbidden Christmas morning as she hovers over him her pussy dripping with sweet anticipation.

Jasmine rubs her pussy all around his cock preparing herself for the ultimate act of love. Tony sensing she is ready, gently flips her over onto her back and spreads her legs.

He looks down on his daughter's gorgeous body as it seems to shine with beauty from the soft light of the flickering flames. He wants her to be wholly prepared so he takes his time, starting by showering her face with dozens of soft kisses while exclaiming his enteral love for her.

The soft kisses soon become one long deep kiss, their tongues intertwine, his hands slips down between her legs. He carefully, slowly works one finger up into her tight virgin pussy making her moan with soft delight.

He lets his kiss slip off her lips and down to her throat. He showers her body with dozens of soft simple kisses concentrating on letting them slowly slip down over the luscious tits and then across her tummy on down between her legs.

She lets out a sharp gasp as his tongue works its way up inside of her. She has never felt such an intense feeling such as having her clit worked over expertly by her daddy's tongue. He adds one finger to the mix pushing it up and into her as his tongue laps tenderly at her sweet tasting virgin pussy.

Jasmine is squirming all over the carpet as her daddy eats her pussy. She is nearing an orgasm when he finally lets up his loving assault upon her pussy. He moves up over her using her hands to carefully spread her legs.

"Put it in me, Daddy," she whispers as his rigid cock hovers just over her soft, wet opening. He plunges slowly down inside of her as they begin a long slow kiss.

A feeling of sharp pain overcomes her as her daddy's cock pierces her making her a woman. He slowly moves up and down working her up to speed as the pain subsides and is replaced by wholesome love for her daddy, and intense forbidden pleasure.

They fall into a gentle rhythm making sweet music with their bodies in front of the soft flickering flames of the fire. He raises up as he senses she is near wanting to watch her cum for the first time.

Her head is back, eyes tightly shut her fingers clawing at the rug she is near, so very near. He pushes into harder making those beautiful tits jump and jiggle a bit as she moans, "God Daddy I............... I am cumming................ Yessssss." The intense feeling of love and excitement of releasing his daughter from her virgin prison soon overtakes him as he cums all over her pretty tanned tummy, pulling out at the last possible moment.

Jasmine looks down at her tummy, seeing the spreading sticky white cum standing there says, "It really was a White Christmas after all daddy."

Gathering her into his arms he can only whisper his assent.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds