A Cold Christmas

Beth gagged, but never missed a drop and she started sucking the head. She watched his eyes grow wide and he smiled to her. "How was that, baby?" Beth asked as she moved next to him and hugged.

"Oh Mom, you're one of a kind and I love you!"

"I love you too, baby."

*.

Just like the night before, Rodger ran Mom's bath, put the oil in and went to boil some water. He made her chocolate, put the drops in and took it to the living room. He put Mom's 'special' candy by her mug and tonight, Mom got the incense. "I wonder what tonight will bring?" he laughed and lit the small chunk of wood, thinking of Mom going crazy and the way she jerked him off last night.

"Hey there, handsome." Beth purred as she walked to him and sat down on her knees. "What's that?" she asked, leaned towards the incense and inhaled. "Oh wow, it smells like pot, I'm sure of it! Where did you get...that?" she asked and her head began to spin. "Mmmm, you are trying to get me loaded and take advantage of me." Beth teased and saw the two chocolates by her mug. "Yummy!" she moaned and quickly ate them both.

"I'm not getting you high or anything. I think that you have so much fun with me, you think that you're high, Mom."

She heard him and didn't care at all. This shit was fun, even if it was with her son. "I know, silly. I was kidding," she purred and Beth slithered on his body, kissing his face, his eyes and his lips. "I'm so um..." she laughed and figured what the hell. "I'm so horny!" Beth laughed more and started kissing her baby, her son and soon to be, lover.

"So am I!" he moaned as his hands slid down Mom's back and they found her ass. "You should let me help you tonight. You've been doing everything to me and it isn't fair." Rodger whispered as he caressed Mom's smooth ass, trying to push his shift cock up and rub it on her pussy, but she kept moving away and she laughed at him.

"No I said or we can go to sleep." Beth said with her mother voice and Rodger quickly stopped. Her head was spinning again, but she liked this feeling and it made Beth want to please Rodger more than ever. "Baby, I will do it all and you're job is to...enjoy your Mom!" she purred and reached for his hard cock.

"Alright Mom, but I'm getting you tomorrow night and I mean that!" he said as Mom smiled and she jerked his cock.

"Oh poop, I almost forgot my hot chocolate and cherries!" she laughed, leaned over him and Rodger's face was covered by her tits. "Oops, I'm sorry!" she laughed more and just looked into his dark eyes, thinking of him on her and fucking her brains out.

"I'll get you tomorrow night." Rodger said and he could not wait for Christmas Eve. "So be ready, Mom," he said with a soft voice and Beth leaned down to kiss him.

"I'm very ready, baby and I can't wait!" she moaned, sipped her mug and inhaled the incense. "Will I get all of the wonderful things again?" Beth asked and figured it was part of some plan Rodger had to seduce her. Beth didn't mind and she lowered to kiss him.

"Hell yes, you'll get them and a few new things too."

"Tell Mommy, pweeze," she purred against his mouth and slid her tongue inside.

"How about some...massaging oil? Do you think you'd enjoy a long, slow massage, Mom?" he asked and sucked her warm tongue.

She eased from her son's mouth and Beth's head was spinning. "Ohhh, yes!" Beth moaned and knew she would be his tomorrow night, Christmas Eve.

"I'm going to rub and caress...every...single inch of your body Mom and you can't stop me! My Christmas wish is to have you, Mom."

Beth heard him and smiled. "Mommy knows what you want, baby," she moaned, turned on her side and reached for his shaft. "I want to help you again...can Mommy help you with your big, long cock? Hum? Can Mommy help her baby again?" she purred against his mouth and she stroked him. Her son's cock was sooo hard and his hot blood pulsed through it. "You're always sooo hard, baby!" Beth moaned as her hands slid up and down his stiff shaft.

"I'm hard for you, Mom!" he replied and watched as Mom worked her magic, on him. She leaned up, let a long drip of wetness drop from her mouth and ot landed on his cock-head. Mom moved it around, smiled and her hands worked him. She twisted, pulled and slowly moved up and down. "Oh Mom!" he moaned and knew she would keep him happy.

She smiled and watched her son's pleasure. Beth knew how to please a man and her son would be the last. If anything ever came between her and Rodger, that would be it and no more men. "Ohhh yeah, that's my boy! Are you Mommy's good boy? Hum?" she purred and leaned to nibble his neck and Beth started dry humping his leg.

He grabbed Mom's ass and Rodger pushed her to his hip. "Oh Mom, I'm dying!" he moaned as she stroked his cock and humped his hip.

"I know...me too!" she moaned and had to sit up, but Beth couldn't move. Her hand kept pumping his cock, but her hips slowly and moved away from Rodger. "This is getting crazy, isn't it?" Beth asked and slowly sat up, fanning her face and watching his cock throb.

Rodger pressed against her side and hugged Mom. "Hopefully, it will be over soon," he said with a soft voice, ran his fingers between her legs and traced up her center. Mom's eyes closed and she moaned.

"Ohhh Rodger, you drive me crazy!" she moaned louder and spread her legs. "Maybe by tomorrow night, your present will be ready to open and um...you can play with it!" she giggled and quickly closed her legs.

"If I get to open it...I'll be playing with it, all night long!"

"You sure you could handle it?"

"I'll give it my best shot!" he laughed and Mom's face turned red.

"I've seen a few of your shots and I was very impressed." Beth whispered and wondered what it would feel like shooting in her belly. He came like a horse and she knew it would feel great, filling her insides.

He just looked into her eyes and couldn't wait to be with Mom, filling her and holding her close. "Wait until tomorrow." Rodger said as he gently kissed her and caressed her breasts.

"I'm looking very forward to it, trust me!" she replied with a little moan of need and want. "Want me to help you again?" Beth asked with a soft voice and ran her fingers over his cock-head, hoping he did and she'd get to play with him.

"I was thinking about just waiting and saving it."

"Oh really, what or whom, are you going to save it for?" Beth teased and knew he wanted to save it for her.

He caressed her face and kissed Mom's lips. "Tomorrow night, I'm going to be with the most beautiful woman in the world and I'm giving it to her."

"She's a very lucky woman and I would give anything to trade places." Beth teased and Rodger's cock was throbbing. "It looks very painful, are you sure, Rodger?" she asked again as his cock pulsed with need.

"No, I'm saving it for someone special," he said and hugged Mom's side. "She'll get it real soon and not until then." Rodger added as his eyes closed and thought of being with Mom.

Rodger nuzzled his face into her breasts and Beth caressed his face. 'You rest baby, you're going to need your strength for Mom. I'm going to fuck you and fuck you, until one of us faint!' she laughed to herself and drifted off to sleep.

*.

"Come on, Rodger, get up and let's get moving!" Beth yelled from the hall and couldn't believe that Rodger was still sleeping. "You'll be late for work!" she yelled again and he finally sat up. "It's about time!" she added and threw the 'magic' panties at him. "Here are the panties. Wash them and you better hurry or we'll miss the bus!" Beth added with a firm voice and he got up.

"I'm up and moving, so calm down," he replied and followed Mom into the bathroom. He walked up to to toilet, lifted the seat and as Rodger peed, he watched Mom putting on the rest of her makeup. His cock filled with blood and he smiled. "Damn, I almost forgot! Tonight is Christmas Eve!" he added and watched her more.

"How could you forget that and do you remember what we do on Christmas Eve?" she asked with a sexy smile and a little wink.

He smiled back and wished they had time for Mom to help him jerk off, but Rodger did want to save up a big load for Mom's pussy and fill her full. "Oh yes, I remember and I hope I get something 'really' good this year," he said and finished his pee, shook off his cock and moved against Mom's ass.

"What do you want Santa to bring you?" she teased and enjoyed the feel of his very stiff cock pressed into her ass. Beth couldn't wait to feel it ease into her pussy and split it apart. Rodger was a big man and Beth had a tiny pussy.

He laughed and slowly lifted the back of Mom's skirt. "I'll give you a hint...I'm very close to what I want!" Rodger whispered, rubbed his cock on Mom's pussy and kissed the back of her neck.

She giggled and pushed him back. "Stop and go get ready for work!" Beth smiled and she hated to do that, but they were running behind.

"It doesn't really matter," he said with a frown and started to walk away from her, but Mom grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"What did you mean by that?" she asked with a firm tone and Beth could see that something wasn't right. She knew Rodger very well and he wasn't right.

Rodger knew he was busted and hoped Mom didn't go crazy. "I got laid off last Monday," he said, looking at the floor and heard Mom gasp for air.

"What?" she yelled and jerked his head up. "And, you didn't think I had the right to know this or what? Or were you just planning on lying to me forever!" Beth yelled again and could not believe Rodger didn't bother to tell her something as important as, losing his job.

"I didn't want you to worry about it and ruin Christmas for you!"

"Ruin it for me? You lost your job and didn't think I should know about it, but...you can rub your fucking cock all over me and act like nothing is wrong!"

"Oh yeah and you didn't like it? Mom, you were acting like a fucking who..." Rodger said and knew he fucked up.

She drew back her hand and bet slapped him hard. "How dare you say that to me, Rodger? I was only trying to make you happy and if that's the way you see something so wonderful, I'm sorry I ever did it with you," she growled as tears filled her eyes and Beth walked away from him.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it and I'm sorry!" he said and tried grabbing her, but she shoved him away and left the house. "Fuck!" he yelled and punched the wall.

*.

Rodger walked around town and knew that he screwed things up. He had Mom completely seduced and she was jerking him off, but this ruined everything and it would take a miracle to patch things up. 'What a fucking dumbass!' he thought and kicked a rock from the sidewalk. 'I should have told her and hoped for the best, but now, she's pissed as hell and mad at me too.' he thought again and stopped to help an old lady with her groceries in her car.

He walked for hours and didn't notice the sun was slowly setting, until he saw a streetlights coming on. 'Holy crap, I guess I should go to Mom's work and see if she's still mad at me,' he thought and headed to the mall.

He looked around and she wasn't anywhere to be found. Rodger saw one of Mom's co-workers and he walked up to the man. "Hi Carl, have you seen Beth anywhere? I can't find her." Rodger said and the man gave him an odd look.

"Yeah, she came in, got her pay check and said she was quitting her job."

"What?" Rodger replied with shock and hoped Mom hadn't gone crazy. "Did she say anything or..."

Carl just shook his head. "Nope, but this was kind of odd, she was smiling real big and looked very happy," he said to Rodger and gave him at pat on the back. "I hope you find her and get her to come back to work." Carl added and he walked away.

Rodger left the mall and tried to think of anyplace that Mom would go, but there were none. They had no family nearby and she didn't have any friends. She knew a few people from work, but Mom didn't care for them and Rodger didn't think she knew anyone else.

He kept walking to every place he could think, but no Mom. Rodger even went as far as going to their street and looking, but there were no lights on and no sign of Mom.

'Ok, I'm starting to worry now!' he said and walked towards the main part of town, looking in every shop and store. By this time, Rodger was half frozen and his bones were hurting from the cold. He needed a break from the cold and that's when he saw Miss Rachael's shop. 'Oh yes, I can get warm in there and see if she has anything to help with this shit,' he thought and rushed up the street.

She saw Rodger come in her store and Rachael could see that Rodger was half frozen. "Hello young man, what are you doing out this late, when you should be home...seducing someone!" Rachael purred and she sensed something was wrong. "What's bothering you, Rodger?" she asked and saw his eyes fill with tears.

Rodger told Rachael what happened and she just shook her head at him. "Oh boy, what a mess!" she laughed and gave him a small hug. "She feels like you betrayed her, Rodger and in a way, you did. She opened up to you and did things to you that a wife or lover would, but when it came to you opening up to her, you didn't and you hurt her."

"I know and now, I can't find her anywhere and I'm worried sick."

Rachael smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "My dear Rodger, what am I going to do with you?" she asked with a soft voice and smiled. "I think that you should go home and wait for her there. And, when she does come home, tell her you are sorry and that you will never keep anything that important from her again."

"Do you think that will work? She was really pissed at me!"

"Rodger, the seduction kit I sold you is my best and if you did everything as I told you, that woman's insides are on fire and she's hurting for you! She will be home soon, if she isn't already and she's going to need her man!" Rachael laughed and pushed him towards the door. "Go home, fix this and claim your prize, Rodger," she said and pushed him out the door.

*.

Rodger hurried home and when he walked inside, something wasn't right. There was no fire burning, but the house was very warm, almost hot and he heard Mom.

"Hi babe, stay there and don't move!" Beth yelled as she rushed to the front door and jumped into his arms.

He grabbed Mom and Rodger hugged her tight. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Mom, but I was telling the truth. I know how much you love Christmas and I didn't want to ruin it for you. I'm sorry and I'll never keep anything from you again." Rodger said as he hugged and rocked Mom. "Hey, why is it so warm in here and I don't smell a fire burning?" he asked and Mom smiled, but it wasn't her normal smile. This smile was big and Mom's entire face lit up.

She bit her lip and Beth still wanted to jump up and down. "Today on my way to work, after someone pissed me off, I stopped for my morning coffee and I saw something," she paused and tears filled her eyes.

"What Mom...did somebody hurt you?"

She smiled again and couldn't hold it in any longer. "WE WON THE LOTTERY! WE WON NINTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!" she screamed and jumped into his arms.

"What?" he asked and leaned against the front door.

"I won the jackpot! We won all the money!" She took his hand and led Rodger through the dark house. "Look, Santa came while you were out!" Beth said as she turned on the lights and Rodger fell to his knees.

"Holy fuck, you did win!"Rodger laughed, as he looked at the massive Christmas tree, a hundred or more gifts under it and big TV next to all of that. "All I need now is...a pretty woman and I'll be set."

"That's odd, I need a man to help me spend a ton of money and um...I want him young, thick and um...very long," she purred and slipped off her robe, exposing a white bra, white stockings and a tiny pair of white panties. "Do you know anyone that might be interested?" Beth teased and even through his clothes, Beth could see his cock growing hard.

He could feel his cock getting stiff and started pulling off his things. "Oh yes and he is very close to you Mom and is ready!" Rodger said and tried unbuttoning his shirt, but his hands were shaking out of control.

"Let me help you, baby." Beth said as she moved against her son and quickly undressed him. "Mommy needs you to hug her and make me feel good! Will you help me, please," she whispered and reached to hold his cock.

He sat down on the floor and had to gather his thoughts. "This has to be a dream. I'm going to get my beautiful Mom and you won all that money. It can't be real and I'm going to wake up any second!" Rodger laughed and Mom sat down in front of him.

She smiled and was so glad that the heat was turned on again. "Isn't it nice to be warm again? Now we can clean this up and sleep in our room." Beth said, but Rodger looked sad. "What's wrong, baby?" she asked and slid on his lap, facing him and Beth felt something hard, under her ass.

"I'm going to miss sleeping with you."

"What are you talking about?" she teased and just listened to him.

"I don't want to put the bed up. I liked playing with you and sleeping with you too."

"You'll like it even more...in my bedroom, silly and tomorrow, we'll go someplace warm and buy a nice, new house!"

"Oh God yes, where and when can we go?" Rodger asked as he hugged Mom.

"How about Florida, but when we get our passports...we'll play it by ear and travel all over the world!" Beth hugged her son and she needed to show him something. "Come to my room and look," she smiled, stood up and took him by the hand.

Rodger followed Mom into her room and he smiled. Mom had candles burning, she had the hot chocolate on her nightstand and he saw the tiny incense too. "Someone sure is ready for fun!" he laughed and slipped off his shorts. "Did you take a bath and use the oil?" he asked and moved into her arms, looking at her white bra and her nipples under the thin fabric. "You look sooo fucking sexy, Mom!" Rodger moaned and reached to put his throbbing cock under her pussy.

She smiled and felt like melting into his arms. "I wanted to wear white for you. It's our first time and I feel like I'm a um...virgin again and you'll be my first man," she said with a soft voice and Beth's heart was pounding with excitement.

Rodger hugged Mom and caressed over her back. "You look so beautiful and I'll do everything I can to make this a special night," he said as his hands found Mom's ass and Rodger remembered Mom's panties. "Where are the other panties that I got you?" he asked and Mom just smiled.

"You won't need Miss Rachael's seduction kit...I'm all yours and I'm...ready for you."

"How did you find out?" he asked Mom as he caressed her meaty ass and Rodger could feel her wetness dripping on his cock.

Beth smiled at him, reached for her mug and took a big drink. "I read the cherry drops first, then the bath oil...oh, I did use it in my bath and like always, I loved it" she smiled and kissed him. "I don't care what you did, tried or anything. I know how bad you want me and you are going to have me...tonight," she smiled, sat down on her knees in front of Rodger and Beth was ready for her son. "You get to open the best present a son could ever have...his Mom and you get to open me!" Beth moaned, reached up with both hands and she held him tight. "Can Mommy suck this big, long cock for her baby? Hum?" she teased with that voice women talk to babies with and Beth felt him jump.

He reached down and caressed the sides of her face. "I'm sorry for buying that kit and I'm sure it was a waist, but it seemed cool and I loved the panties," he said and looked down, wishing that Mom had worn them and he could have seen the little present move. "I can't wait Mom and I'm going to never let you go!" he added and Mom reached to hold his shaft. "I'll always be ready for you," he smiled, Mom opened her mouth and she leaned forward.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds