A Cold Christmas

Beth heard his sweet words and she wanted him. She looked at his long, throbbing cock, she took a deep breath and she took him to the back of her throat. 'Oh my, baby! My baby!' she moaned to herself, as she sucked and sucked Rodger. She loved watching his face and the pleasure that she was giving her son. 'Yes baby, enjoy me! Enjoy your, Mom! Enjoy me!' she thought as her mouth sucked Rodger and his moaning filled the room.

"Oh Mom, Mom!" he moaned and moved his hips with her mouth, forcing his cock deeper and Mom loved it. "I'm not going to last much longer, Mom! You're sucking me dry!" he laughed and kept thrusting his hips to Mom's mouth. "Do you want it in your mouth or what? I'm cuming in just a a minute!" Rodger yelled, Mom grabbed his hips and she took all of Rodger. His cock was down her throat and Mom was still sucking him. Ever time Mom would swallow, her throat muscles would pull down on his cock and they pulled hard.

'Yeah baby, cum in my mouth and then...Mommy wants you to screw her to death!' she thought, sucking him and letting him ease into her warm throat. Beth loved cock and this was her best ever. He was her son, but she didn't care and she needed him to cum.

Mom sucked him harder and deeper. His cock was being massaged by Mom's silky throat muscles and Rodger was ready. "Ahhh, God, Mom! Mom!" he yelled out, grabbed the sides of her face and Rodger blew.

She looked up, heard him and Beth sucked harder. 'Come on, baby! Give Mommy that yummy stuff! Yes, oh God, yes!' she screamed to herself as his cum shot into her mouth and Beth fought to swallow it, but she did and it was wonderful. Her beautiful son filled her mouth and tummy. Now she needed him to fill up her burning pussy.

Cum shot from the tip of his cock so hard and so fast, it burned. "Ohhh Mom, Mom! Yes, oh God! Suck it, suck me!" he yelled again and moved his hips back and forth, driving his cock in for more pleasure and Mom gave it to him. "Ohhh fuck!" he yelled one last time and he felt to the floor.

Beth laughed and lay on her bed. "What's wrong, did Mommy get the best of you?" she laughed and when Rodger stood, he grabbed her legs and pulled her to the side of the bed. "Yes she did and now...it's my turn to get her," he smiled, pointed his swollen cock-head to Mom's dripping hole and he eased forward. "Oh my God! You're sooo fuckin' tight!" Rodger grunted as Mom's pussy muscles grabbed him and they locked.

His cock spread her tiny hole like never before and Beth loved the feel. A real man was going in her and this man, truly loved her. "Oh baby, oh God, oh God!" Beth cried out as his mass spread her and the cock filled her aching pussy. "My baby, my sweet, sweet baby! You're in me, you're in me!" she moaned as Rodger sank deeper and deeper, touching placed Beth never knew about and she held back.

"Mom, Mom!" he moaned as they started kissing and he kept pushing into his lover, his friend and his loving Mom. "Oh God, I love you so much!" Rodger moaned as he pushed and at long last, their hips touched. "You took it all, Mom! You took my ten inches!" he smiled and thought of Mom being his lover and all of the fun they would have. They could spend money and never, ever run out, plus they could fuck each other all they wanted.

"Oh baby, I did and that 'mother-fucker' feels wonderful in me!" she moaned into his mouth and Beth needed one more thing. "I need something from you. I need you to push in as fast as you can and...cum in me! I want to feel my lover and my beautiful son, fill my pussy with your hot cum!" she moaned again and he started moving in and out of her stretched pussy hole. "Ohhh, yes! My baby, fuck me! Fuck me...harder!" she cooed into his mouth and Rodger moved faster, wanting to please his lover and his Mom. She always came first.

He moved faster, pushing in harder and Mom cried for more. "Cum for me, cum for me, Beth," he whispered into her ear and Beth froze. Her pussy clamped around Rodger, her heart started pounding and Beth came.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" she screamed ass her baby, her lover and her son was fucking her like a fucking whore. He pumped her pussy with no regard, no respect and he didn't seem to care that she was his Mom or not. Her baby was getting out all of his wants and needs. She teased him and acted if the seduction kit worked. Now she was letting him go and enjoy her all he wanted. It was Christmas Eve and she was his present.

*

Please remember to vote!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds