A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 02

I moved between Stacy's legs to repeat my performance. I'd visited this nest often in all our years of marriage; it had a comfortable aroma and taste, yet given the newness of our situation I felt like I was discovering this beautiful woman for the first time. As I started to lick and suck, I suddenly found I had company; Katrina snuggled into me in her nakedness, licking and sucking on Stacy's clit and pussy as she started her own explorations. I watched the erotic act from a unique closeness; Stacy had shut eyes and lay back to enjoy whatever we did to her.

I moved up and made love to Stacy's flat stomach and abs, then the areas beneath and to the side of each of her breasts, and finally to her chest and neck, then after a long passionate kiss I delivered all the love I could to her breasts, pulling and sucking as much of her mounds into my mouth as was physically possible, tonguing her nipples and areolas, and using my rough hands to send my messages of love and passion to her.

I'd been told that a woman always knows how to make love to another woman better than a man. I was not proved wrong in those many minutes we loved together. Katrina brought Stacy to a shuddering climax better than anything I'd produced in her that year. Stacy's entire body spasmed as she came, her arms slapping the bed in a release of pent-up energy just shy of a nuclear detonation. Her body arched into the two of us and she emitted a string of epithets: "Ooooooooooh fuck. Fuck me. Ooooooh eat my cunt -- suck my clit. Oooooooooh shit. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ooooooooh." She was panting like a wild animal, her eyes rolling around in her head.

I moved up and kissed her. She practically devoured my mouth and then my head as she pulled me into the kiss. Wow! What a passionate person. I briefly thought, where has this been for the past twenty years. I've been bringing the wrong friends home.

Kat came up and joined us, madly kissing Stacy who returned the favor with the same enthusiasm as she had my attentions. We caressed her body, smoothing her breasts and body as she floated down from her astronomical high. As she returned to something near 'normal,' she looked at each of us and said, "Thank you both. That was ... one of my all time best peaks." She panted some more then added, "I've never ... never been with a woman before." She looked at Kat; "I hope it won't be the last time. You ... thank you my darling ... thank you." I actually felt proud that I had gotten Katrina to come and join us, however awkward it seemed at first.

Both women realized that I hadn't cum so I became the next focus of sexual attention that wonderful night. Stacy knows that I much prefer vaginal orgasms to blowjobs. That said, I was the subject of two women giving me the most sensational blowjob (blowjobs?) I'd ever experienced. Kat was deep throating me and showing Stacy how to do that; the combination of the expert and the amateur was almost too much, but I somehow held off my cum.

Finally, Stacy came and kissed me. "I want to watch you and Katrina. Cum in her. I'll have you more now that I've found you again. Make love to her. Make love to her ... and you make love to me." She kissed me and nudged me towards Katrina who had heard her speak.

I pulled Katrina up beside us and we both kissed her. I rolled over one of her legs and assumed a position where I could slip my titanium shaft into her dripping pussy. We'd loved enough that it was a familiar place to be and we coupled easily. I pushed deep into her then lowered myself and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you," I said to Kat -- looking deep into her eyes.

I turned to Stacy and pulled her to us with one arm; "I love you," I said as I kissed her too. She smiled back at me tenderly after our kiss.

Somehow it wasn't important that I last a long time only that I express my love and affection to these two women. Eventually we came together, our climaxes extreme pleasures that pleased us both -- and pleased Stacy who'd been masturbating beside us as she watched us fuck. She'd somehow managed to be in synch with our release as well. I fell between the two women and cradled them to my chest, whispering words of love to the two of them. The three of us fell asleep that way. I felt I was in heaven and I learned the next morning that they did too.

*****

I spent most of the following week alone in Copenhagen giving a seminar and marketing to a couple of companies in the City. I was pleased with the results of the trip. It was a successful week for McKennitt & Company. Our new office now had a dozen consultants and several contractors in it besides Stacy and me; we were a growing concern. We were growing so fast, in fact, that I was thinking we had to get larger office quarters than what we were in.

While the business was great, the sex was the greatest. Stacy had left that Monday morning with Katrina to go to Milan. She was spending the entire week at the training facility; plus the two women were together every night. Oh, my mind went wild.

I got home Thursday night. Our housekeeper-sitter had retired for the night but the kids were still up watching television. We paid an exorbitant price to get about a dozen American TV channels; this was how our kids stayed in touch with what was going on in the United States. Two new channels had started a year or two before that captured the kids' attention: something called MTV and another called CNN. They were watching some new group called Duran Duran in something called a music video on MTV. In the interest of fatherhood I sat and watched with them, but my thoughts were in a hotel room in the Grand Hotel Et de Milan. I hoped my lovers were having the time of their life; I found myself smiling at the thought. Kiley gave me a funny look.

I spent most of Friday at a new client in The City of London, whizzed through the office giving cheer and goodwill to everyone for the weekend, and then headed home. The housekeeper was heading off for the weekend at her sister's again, which was fine with me. The kids were also on their way over to friends' homes for the weekend. I wondered if they were getting sufficient parental attention. I ate the dinner I'd been left then started to do my real and fictitious expense reports on the dining room table.

About eight o'clock I heard a cab pull up in front of the house. Stacy came in and threw herself into my arms and showered me with kisses. "Where are the kids?" she asked. I explained they'd gone for sleepovers again. "Good," she said, "I'm VERY horny and I'm going to fuck your brains out. Come with me." I was a willing soul but worried about the loss of gray matter.

Ten minutes later we were joined together by my favorite appendage and extending our love making so we could romance each other. As we did she started to tell me of her week.

Yes, she'd had all the great training at the CIA training center off Duomo Square in Milan. She'd also spent a day on the test track near Navara too and felt she'd be a ruthless driver because of it. "But," she said, "that's not the best of my time in Milan." She gave me a big lecherous grin and lapped her chops. Finally, she blurted it out, "I met Alyana. The three of us made love -- WOW! No wonder I'm so horny. I love them but right now I really love you ... and I'd love your cock in my pussy. We ALL voted you the guy we'd most like to fuck." I was pleased with my landslide victory in the elections.

Stacy pushed me over onto my back and remounted me, sliding down my very erect penis until her warm vagina was jammed against my pubic bone. She had her eyes closed savoring the penetration. "Oooooh, you are just so great," she said. "And I am ... I am in a rush to cum ... so you can wait ... or ... you ... can ... cum ... with ... me." She exploded and I followed right behind her, our sweaty bodies flowing together when she fell into my arms.

As we lay in the afterglow of our orgasms Stacy told me about all her evening times. Kat and she had arrived in Milan at mid-day Monday, so the rest of the day had been spent in small arms training and some martial arts practice. That evening the two of them had a 'romantic' dinner at the hotel and then made love to one another. She said, "Both of us wished you'd been there."

Tuesday she'd been in her training alone most of the day; she'd met two other 'students' but there hadn't been too much communication. When she got back to the hotel she opened the door to the room Kat and she were sharing to find Kat and another woman sitting and talking in the suite's living room. She said, "Kat had called Alyana in Moscow and told her about me ... and I guess about us ... I mean the weekend the three of us shared. Alyana got on the next airplane to Milan. She wanted to be part of 'us'."

"Well," Stacy said, "I had to show her Americans love the Russians. So I walked up to her and kissed her -- I mean I really kissed her. The kind of kiss that lights up the sky and makes your pussy glow red." She grinned at me. "Alyana kissed back. Then Katrina joined us. And then we were all nude on the bed making love -- lots of sucking, tongues, fingers, and a few toys that Kat produced from her suitcase -- oh, and lots of orgasms. We finally came up for air around nine o'clock, dressed and went and got dinner. Then we went back and did it all over again." She shot me another sly grin.

She went on, "We did it again on Wednesday, but Alyana had to leave on Thursday morning, so she left and that night -- last night -- just Katrina and I made love. She's really very tender and, oh honey, I am in love with her." Stacy leaned in and kissed me.

"Are we OK?" I asked tentatively.

"Oh, yes my darling. Just thank you for understanding my explorations ... and my new lovers. They're your lovers too -- Katrina especially. And I love them, I really do. We formed a real bond over the week that wouldn't have happened if you'd been there. The awkwardness that she had when she arrived a week ago is gone completely. We really are a threesome -- I guess a foursome if Alyana is around."

"Thank you," I said and kissed her nose. I bent my head down and started to mouth one of Stacy's breasts. "So go on," I urged her.

"One thing I sense. Alyana is very in love with Ivan Rostofsky too -- probably more than you if that's possible. I know you're OK with that but I can sense it. I also learned that you are her sexual mentor, with his blessing. That sort of clarified some things in my mind. She said that he was very taken with you, not sexually I might add, but professionally and as a friend. She knows he wants to see you again sometime soon."

"Maybe he'd make it a fivesome," I tossed out.

"Well if he's the man she described him to be ... well, I could be persuaded ... as a matter of National defense ... you know ... I could fuck his brains out too." She grinned at me but also checked to see what my response was.

I nodded as though that was another one of her great ideas, however, my cock gave away my true feelings. I was still nestled in her pussy but I'd deflated. As she started to talk about adding Ivan to our mix and screwing with him, I suddenly turned rock hard again.

Stacy looked at me in surprise, "Oh, that idea excites you too. Well, it excited me when the three of us talked about it two nights ago as we were all there aching for some cock -- yours and Ivan's. I thought, oh hell, why not try him -- in the name of better international relations of course." I pulsed inside her and she started to rise up and down on me with greater vigor, bringing me to full steam. "Why as Alyana talked about him I could almost feel his long, engorged cock penetrating me ... then sliding back and forth into me with his power and strength -- then his excitement at fucking me -- and then the wash of his cum through my body as his strong arms pulled me into a kiss." She kept talking this way for a few more moments.

That was it. I'm a sucker for dirty talk. I exploded some more cum into my wife's soggy pussy. She came too and then we really collapsed.

"Thank you," I said, "I've had my brains fucked out."

"My pleasure, kind sir. It's the new specialty of the house." She paused then added, "Oh and good news, next week we're both going to Milan to be with Kat."

*****

Four Months Later

I was scheduled to give the keynote speech at an information systems conference in Copenhagen the following week. It was winter in Europe and it was usually pretty cold. I'd prepared a witty talk as well as lined up some client work that would keep me in that beautiful city most of that week earning consulting revenue for the firm. It was then that I got a call from Ivan Rostofsky.

"Hello, David my friend. I see you will be in Copenhagen at the IS conference. I will be there too -- but alone unfortunately. I am wondering whether you can spare me some time -- dinner perhaps as my guest."

"Ivan. I would be delighted. I have nothing booked on any of the evenings that week. I will be in town the night before the conference starts and only have my days booked there with client work. How about we meet on Tuesday night? I'm staying at the SAS Royal Hotel."

"Excellent. I will call you the day before and arrange our meeting place and time. I'm not sure where I'm staying yet. I will be in touch." He paused then said, "Until then. Warm regards from Alyana and me."

I bid him regards from Katrina and me and we hung up. I pondered the call and what it meant. I called Kat's contact number and left a brief message for her telling of the call and meeting the following week.

*****

Ivan had gotten a room at the same hotel. We met in the lobby on that Tuesday night and started walking to the Gødt, one of the most famous restaurants in all of Scandinavia. Fortunately, the weather had moderated; that said, it was still overcoats and gloves at night.

He was not one to beat around the bush and thus as we started walking the blocks to the restaurant he started to talk about the women and how much he appreciated the time we had in Milan when we had our foursome. He also acknowledged my time with Alyana a couple of months later as well as the time Alyana had spent with Katrina and Stacy.

"You have taught Alyana many things -- things that she uses to please me." He looked at me with a sincere expression on his face, "I guess I am not creative when it comes to sex. I think I was when I was twenty but now that I am fifty-one I think my years of being in a cold and boring marriage have taken their toll -- or perhaps it has been the military life. Alyana is trying to teach this old dog new tricks."

I asked, "Tell me about your marriage, if that's all right to ask about?"

He nodded. "I married when I was twenty-one; her name is Maria. Young officers in the Soviet Army were supposed to have a wife to help in their careers and to have children. We have no children. She became a doctor but I think she is bitter because she could not build a specialty since we kept having to move around the country so much. She does have a stable practice in Moscow now, mostly pregnant women and birthing babies. Our first years together were nice but then the passion turned to ice. We have not been together, in a sexual way, for a long time." He looked at me to see if I was going to judge him in any way; I did not and so he continued.

"I met Alyana three years ago and fell in love. Why she loves me I am not sure? She's twenty years younger than I am. I know she loves you also, but that has only seemed to increase her love for me -- how could I complain my friend." He patted me on the back as we walked. "I think Maria knows I have a lover. For all I know she might too, although she seems tired all the time with her work. I guess I gave up on the marriage a long time ago. I should divorce but just have never bothered. She is a nice friend - sometimes. Did you know that eighty percent of the marriages in Russia end in divorce. A sad state of affairs. Not much love in my country."

"How can I help, Ivan? You know there are books that give lots of ideas. I have read several of them. The Joy of Sex has been around for about ten years; it's a lover's bible and has lots of fun things to try. I'm sure there are others. I bet it's been translated into Russian too. I mean everyone loves to make love." I laughed.

We reached the restaurant and soon were seated in a small alcove with some excellent wine. Ivan was enjoying playing host and I relaxed in his presence. We both had seafood, their specialty, and the tour books were correct, the cuisine was truly wonderful.

Eventually, Ivan brought the conversation back to my relationships. "How do you do it David? You have all these women in love with you. And from what I can see through Alyana and a little with Katrina those days in Milan, there is no jealousy or worry between any of you -- not even this Stacy, your wife. Do you have a secret?" He leaned forward so he didn't miss any answer I might give.

I thought of how to answer him then started, "I love them ... each of them for who they are, not who I want them to be. If I start judging them, I stop loving them. I don't try to change them but I may try to teach them new things or encourage them in some way. I mean all of them are successful career women so why do they need me trying to intervene in their lives more than I might. We're each individuals with our own lives and we find joy and happiness sharing our lives with each other."

He was listening carefully so I continued, "As for jealousy, you have to realize what it is -- it's a fear that you'll lose something you possess that has value. If you realize the love you get is not a possession or a right, but is a gift from the person that gives it to you then you can't lose it -- it's not a possession. You may grieve if it stops, but you can't hold onto it any more than you can hold on to a beam of sunshine. Instead be thankful and try to put more into the relationship to make the people that gift you their love and trust want to keep doing so. If you do that you'll never have a jealous thought again nor will they. Place the other person's happiness above your own. Set them free and you set yourself free."

Ivan nodded and I went on, "The other thing I do is to try to purge negative things from how I think or what I say. It's amazing how this affects your relationships with people. If you're a negative person, people don't want to be around you; if you're positive and upbeat people will love you. If you're in the middle, I guess you're normal." We both laughed.

We continued talking as we walked back to the hotel. Ivan pulled me into the hotel bar to continue; I felt he was hanging on my every word.

Eventually we got on politics. Reagan was acting very hawkish towards the Soviets. I admitted that I was not happy with his stance and wished he'd soften his approach. "Too much saber rattling" I told him. "It takes us to the brink opposite each other again and again. Why can't we all just sit in a bar and be friends ... and fuck each others lovers." I grinned at him. I thought he'd fall off his stool laughing.

"You are right, my friend," Ivan laughed, "our politics should be more like your description of how to love and appreciate those who love us."

I asked Ivan what he wanted out of life and what he expected. He surprised me by talking about how he'd hoped for a beautiful retirement but now realized that he'd get a rather poor retirement pension from the military in a few more years and then they'd forget him. He said, "I'll become like an old rusty tractor left in the field; I did my duty while I had too but now ..."

"But you know so much about software and programming and all. Those skills are in high demand -- at least in the west."

Ivan said, "Ah, they should be in Russia but the young people capture those jobs today. The government tolerates old soldiers like me in the field, but even they are moving young kids into jobs like mine. Don't forget we have a managed economy and we're not managing to bring it into the computer age very well."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds