A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 02

The large Villa we'd bought sat on a bluff overlooking the shimmering aqua green Caribbean Sea on the island of St. Croix. A few sailboats dotted the water between the islands that punctuated our horizon. The five of us had decided to live together and were now official residents of the U.S. Virgin Islands. We'd picked this island because it had good flights, an enviable climate, and was U.S. territory. Further, there were entertainment and a thriving social life in St. Croix's two main towns of Frederiksted and Christiansted, not to mention at many of the resorts in between.

Ivan was sitting at the patio table with papers spread out before him, each held down by some kind of paperweight. He had just started to invest his millions in the stock market and he was enthralled by the performance of his portfolio; he was actually doing quite well. We'd turned him into a capitalist! He was writing a software program on his new 'personal computer' that would not only track performance but also project stock performance. He thought he might try to sell the software to a company like Microsoft.

Ivan was also consulting to a mysterious branch of the U.S. government that was intently studying thirty-five million lines of code that made up every aspect of the Soviet missile defense system. He did mention one time of their shock over the number of errors in the software; they questioned whether the programs actually ran on the Russian computers.

Alyana and Ivan had opened an art gallery in Frederiksted. Alyana was proving her merit as an artist as her work was starting to sell at premium prices. She was the happiest I'd ever seen her and was always torn between being in the gallery or in her studio. We'd created a studio for her on the north side of the house because it had the right light. We'd all posed in the nude for some of her paintings. What a kick!

Katrina had started Caribbean Interiors, an interior decorating service for the entire chain of islands. She'd leased the retail store next to Alyana's Gallery so the two of them could be close for lunches and commuting back to Villa, although the ride was only fifteen minutes in one of our Jeeps. When Alyana wanted to paint at home, Kat could also cover both shops. Thanks to the advertising plan that Stacy and I had created for her, the calls were now coming in; unfortunately we lost her every now and again when she had to travel to another island for a decorating consultation. Kat was featured in a recent article in a newspaper that is widely read on most nearby islands; it proved her clients loved her and gave her business a real shot in the arm. One offshoot is that she is working on her pilot's license so she can get around more easily.

Stacy was enjoying our 'empty nest' for the first time in seventeen years. She was learning Spanish and French, had taken up piano again after a long hiatus, and was getting painting lessons from Alyana. Kendra had started her freshman year at a New England college and Kiley was in a private prep school not too far away. Both were happy and loved Mom's visits as well as coming down and staying at the Villa with us, although so far they'd only been down once for a few weeks before school started.

I was in the process of writing two books on my first personal computer. I loved having a word processor in my den. One book was non-fiction and on management information system; the other was a fiction novel based on the actual events in my life over the past two years. I'd started by writing a short story to capture the essence of what happened and then thought I'd expand that into a full-blown novel. Jim Haight and his wife had visited us about a month earlier and they had put me in touch with a literary agent; she loved the short story and was pestering me for drafts and chapters of the novel now. (This is an edited version of my short story.)

It was a Friday and officially the weekend. The two people we'd hired to work at the Villa were now gone, having left us a meal for tonight and suggestions for the rest of the weekend. The husband-wife team lived in the gatehouse to the Villa at the other end of our long and winding driveway.

As I looked around, I thought how lucky we all were. First, to be alive after stealing one of the most important secrets a Super Power could obtain from another. That said, it was unclear to our contacts whether the Russians knew a theft had actually taken place. No one seemed to have chased us except for the security guards. Given the rampant crime in Moscow they might have thought they were dealing with local thugs rather than spies. The car at the airport could be explained away for any number of reasons, including pure vandalism. Ivan's disappearance could be more attributed to a bad marriage and threatened career than espionage or defection. Ivan had left a note for his wife claiming he just couldn't take the pressure of his bad marriage any more and that his future at work was being taken over by younger and smarter men; as far as anyone knew, he just vanished -- the note had sounded vaguely suicidal. In fact, he and Alyana had used their fake IDs and left the country. Of course, the 'backup tapes' were secure in his office, so there was no reason to suspect they'd been stolen.

One note of interest amused all of us and gave us pause for thought. President Reagan announced the United States' Star Wars project about the time Jim and Marylou were visiting, however, it was a dramatically scaled back version of what insiders expected. Apparently some information had reached American strategists that showed the U.S. was not in as much of a competition with the Soviets as we thought we were. The Cold War apparently ratcheted down a couple of notches thanks to what we'd done.

*****

Alyana and I set the table while Stacy and Kat worried the last preparations to serve dinner. Ivan tended our bar on the patio. The five of us sat down and joined hands. We'd actually been tending to our spiritual needs as well as our physical needs since we'd all 'retired.' I said our grace, such as it was: "Thank you, Universe, for the love in our lives, our health and fitness, the abundance in our lives and the beauty that surrounds us. Keep us open to the next great possibility. Remind us to reach out and help others, and remind us to be grateful for all that benefits us. And lastly thank you for creating this unique circle of love." I paused then added, "And so it is." The others repeated the phrase with smiles all around.

This was the six-month anniversary of our Moscow caper as we sometimes called it. I pulled a bottle of champagne from beneath the table and popped the cork, letting it sail into a swaying palm. After I'd poured each of us a flute of the beverage so we could toast our success, I also produced a plate of Beluga caviar -- caviar than had been carefully exported from the Soviet Union by Stacy and me in a cooler that we still had as a souvenir of our efforts. Everyone cheered and we all hugged.

An hour or so after dinner, the magnificent hues of orange and pink splashed across the darkening sky. The cooling breeze drifted across our patio from the Sea and little dots of light from the boats and other islands started to dot the horizon.

Stacy was bouncing up and down on Ivan's cock, both oblivious to the rest of us watching their sweating bodies. Katrina was teaching her to vocalize what she was feeling and thinking more. Stacy was talking to Ivan; "I love your cock in me ... My God your cock feels good, right there ... Right thereeee! ... Oh, rub it ... touch my clit ... Oooooooh! ... Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum! I'm ... I'm ... I'm ... cummmmmminggggggg!" I watched her body spasm, her hands on his chest as her muscles rippled her pleasure. Ivan grunted and came too, thrusting up into her arched form as he pulled her hips down on his. We were working on him to be more vocal too but this was not one of those times.

I was lying on a large chaise by a huge palm holding Alyana on one side of me and Katrina on the other. We were naked too, and to be frank about it, I was fucked out. I'd had joyous, mind-blowing sex with each of the women and we were all savoring the afterglow and joy of our lovemaking together. I was so glad that Ivan and Stacy had waited until the three of us could watch; I never tired of watching Stacy's naked body and to watch her making love with one of the four people in the world that loved her was a golden opportunity.

Stacy and Ivan collapsed next to each other on the other chaise. Stacy blew me a small kiss and gave me a big smile of gratitude. They stretched out next to each other; she snuggled into Ivan's muscular body.

After some whispered conversation, Stacy and Alyana changed places. For all the good sex we shared, we all knew that Alyana was deeply devoted to Ivan and he to her. We all loved the variety we shared but we had our favorites. Stacy didn't mind in the least sharing me with Katrina, and I didn't mind sharing Stacy with Katrina either. We made a comfortable triad and on most nights the three of us slept together as did Ivan and Alyana.

Gradually the sky darkened and everyone but me slipped away to their beds. I slid into the pool and floated on my back for a while, gazing up at the crescent moon and watching the evening constellations appear in the night sky. Finally, I thanked the Universe one more time for our safety and good fortune and then went to join Stacy and Katrina in our large bed.

###

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds