A Conversation with Alfred

I wasn't expecting this to go so well, Sarah. I can smell the food cooking and can't wait to see what else happens this weekend. I hope to start asking her about her sex life, and asking her to stroke my cock. What questions should I be asking her you think? Should I ask her if she enjoys swallowing cum or if she spits it out? What should I do next?

Alfred

Hello again Alfred

Your mom's taken over the initiative. Leave it to her, but make sure she knows you welcome being sexy with her. Encourage her to hold your cock. The only thing holding her back is being anxious about what you think about her - doesn't want you to think she's being weird. She wants to keep your respect. Tell her that when you masturbate in her panties, you think about what is held inside them, and that your cock is fucking it. And tell her that you think about her hand wanking you.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

After we were done with dinner we sat in our living room and started to watch tv. She asked me if I learned anything useful today. I told her that I learned I was a good kisser. She told me that she loved me and that because she loved me, she was okay with teaching me. She asked me what other questions I had. I asked her about masturbation and told her that when I do it, when I'm using her panties, I think about the vagina that is held inside them and that I am having sex with it. For a moment there she was speechless. Then she told me. "I understand son, and am flattered."

I asked her how often people have sex normally and how often her and dad have sex. She told me a few times a week, though admitted she would like to have it more if he didn't work so often. I told her that I think about her hand pleasuring me.

She said, "I need to think about taking that step with you, I know your urges but we must not get caught." She continued to stress the importance of keeping this between us. I asked her if she would be willing to look at it. She agreed there would be no harm in a mom looking at her son's penis. I told her that I respected her and loved her very much.

I unzipped my fly and let my cock out. After staring at it wide-eyed for a while, she said, "It looks nice and healthy Alfred. Any woman would love to have a man with such a beautiful baby maker." And she smiled sweetly. I proceeded to ask if she would just touch it for a moment. She looked at it, then gently put her hand on it and wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"Is that good, hun?" she asked. I asked if she would stroke it for me. "Okay but just a few times." She proceeded with gentle strokes, and during this time I did put my hands on her tits.

"Alfred, I didn't say you could touch my breasts."

"I just wanted to while you were touching me." With that she concluded our fun time saying she wasn't sure how far she wanted this to develop.

Alfred.

Well done Alfred

But don't push it. Your mom still thinks it's wrong to play with her son's cock. I'm sure her curiosity and her need will overcome her embarrassment and feeling of wrong. She'd love to see you ejaculate, I'm sure, but still feels she shouldn't!

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

When I got back from my friend's house, where I was staying the night. I walked in and heard Mom moaning. Being bold, I continued to listen close to the door wondering if she was by herself or if dad was home with her. As I listened I heard her saying "Fuck me baby, fuck momma right there." After about five minutes of listening to her and my cock getting harder, I went upstairs to relieve myself. Little did I know Mom was going to be at my door soon after.

"Alfred, I heard you come in. How was your sleep over." I put her panties away along with my cock and let her in.

"It was good, Mike's mom made lasanga." After we were done talking about my sleep over, I asked her what she was doing in her room when I came home. She asked if I heard her in her room. I told her I did and was curious. She told me every once in awhile, when she's in the mood, she takes care of herself. I told her that was cool and that I'd love to see her doing that.

"Alfred, I told you last night, I'm not really sure how far I want to take this with you."

"I understand," I told her, "its just that after hearing you, I started getting turned on and came up here to do what you were doing."

"I'm sorry for interrupting you in the middle of doing it," she said as she looked down to see if I was still hard, I imagine.

"I was," I told her. "I was using the panties you gave me during the weekend."

I asked her if she would help me. I let her know about reading your stories online and that there are other mothers who have helped their sons in this way. "Oh really" she replied. She asked about your stories and seemed interested. I let her know she could contact you if she wanted. "I'll help you this time, but keep it down. Your dad will be home soon".

I undid my fly and my cock sprang up in all of its glory. She put her hand on it and started to stroke me as I sat down on my bed. As she was stroking me slowly but firmly. I asked if I could touch her breasts. "If it'll help you baby." She took her shirt off along with her bra. My heart stopped beating! I was looking at mom's titties! Unbelievable! I told her they were beautiful and I'd love to suck on them.

"Not right now," she told me, "just concentrate on getting off hun." While she was stroking me she asked if I had any lube, I told her no. "If you don't have any, this should help, move back a little". She then spat on my cock a few times, and started beating my cock harder. "How's that feel hun, you getting close?"

"I'm getting there momma, this feels so good."

"While were doing this don't call me momma, call me Raquel."

"Raquel," I exclaimed, "your titties are amazing." I kept squeezing her titties and so wanted to suck on her nipples like when I was a baby. "Oh god Mom - I mean Raquel - fuck my cock."

"Keep it down, stop talking so dirty."

"I'm sorry Mom. Oh momma. I'm cumming." And with that, my cum was oozing all over her hands and some shot on her breasts. She watched every drop intently.

"You like your mom stroking your penis, baby?"

I told her, "I loved it mom ... it felt so good." I leaned in and started kissing her while stroking her nice tits. I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth and she did the same.

After a short few minutes she stopped me. "Your dad is going to be in soon, I have to get cleaned up and wash your sperm off my hands. Remember not a word to anyone. I love you honey."

"I love you too mom." I agreed and watched her walk out gracefully.

I did my best to restrain myself from jumping her bones right there and then. Do you think its weird to be developing feelings for her. She's the only thing I've been thinking about for a while now. I would love to be the only man on her mind.

Alfred.

Wow Alfred

That's it!! It's not weird a all to have special feelings for mom - and to be thinking about her graceful body all the time. Raquel's finally given in to her lustful feelings for her son. That's not unusual tell her! But take special care not to call her Raquel while your dad's around!!

You both need to find some time together when you can relax and lie on the bed together to explore each other properly without having to worry about anyone coming in! The next step will be for Mom to suck your cock. It may take a while for her to fuck you, but I pretty sure she will. It's all she wants right now! And do tell her it's not wrong or shameful. I hope she gets in touch with me, then I can give her more confidence. Perhaps she should read some of my conversations with other sons and moms.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Yes, everything is okay. Today after getting up I again could smell Ma cooking. I went downstairs hoping dad wasn't home, but he was. I said hi to Ma and went up to her and gave her a kiss. When I did, I kissed her a few times and held her close to me so she could feel how ready I was for her. I said. "Hi Raquel, how was your night?" And dad was walking by as I said it. I didn't think he heard me but as you'll find he did.

She told me "Not while your father is around, you know better." I told her I needed her and that I was in love with her. She told me she loved me too but I don't think she understood. "After dad leaves maybe we can talk."

After eating I went to hang out with my friends for a bit. Later on I came back home seeing that she was cleaning up. I asked when we could talk, she said now should be good. Ma grabbed ahold of my hand and walked me to my room, on the way I watched her ass. As we walked in my room Ma closed my door and locked it. I sat down and waited for her.

"You know when we were in the kitchen, and your penis was jabbing against my behind?"

"What about it?" I asked.

"You called me Raquel and your father heard you".

"I had no idea," I told her. "He wasn't mad was he?"

"He thought it was strange, he never heard you call me by my first name before. You can't call me by first name anymore hun, that could be our undoing. Your father seemed to notice I've been spending more time with you, and I told him we were watching movies together. As far as I can tell he doesn't suspect anything funny going on, but he is barely spending time with me as it is anyways."

I thought here was my moment. I told her I was sorry and I didn't want her to get in trouble, nor I. She let me know that I've been doing good, and that if I wanted, she was going to give me a treat. I said "Okay, what do you mean?"

"Well Alfred, you enjoy smelling my panties and I was wondering if you'd like to see where you came from."

"Yes! I'd love to Mom."

"You told me you loved me today. Now's your chance to show me how much you love me." With that she unbuttoned her pants and laid on my bed. "Are you sure you want to see where you came from baby?" she asked. "Once you see it, you won't forget it, and we can't take it back."

"Mom. I love you, and if the butterflies in my stomach mean anything, I'd love to see your vagina."

She told me to come closer to her. "If I wasn't so frustrated with your dad sexually, I wouldn't be doing this with you. But you want to learn anyhow, so ..." She pulled the panties off and stuck my face down there. "Just start licking me down there baby, there is a hole right here - stick your tongue in there."

I couldn't believe it! Mom was pulling her pussy apart. Her vagina there in front of my eyes. Oh my God!! I began licking her, and each time I tried licking further inside her, she was moaning, with her hands pushing my face into her vagina. I could barely breathe some of the time. It was difficult to keep my pants on, I asked if I could take them off, she told me to keep them on. I kept licking and she was playing with her clit, moaning. "Lick my pussy honey. Lick me good." I could feel her body shaking, and shuddering. She told me she was cumming. She jerked and jolted her loins.

She kissed me and told me she loved me. She thanked me, dressed, and told me she had to begin dinner. she was so breathless.

So right now I'm just hoping she'll let me stick my dick inside her womb. Should I ask her if I should? I have her email for you if you would like to message her, she told me she would be okay with talking with you, since she knows I've told you I'm interested in her.

Talk again soon.

Alfred.

Hi Sarah.

After talking to mom about it for a few days, she said it would be okay if you two talked. She said she was a little bit scared, but a little excited to talk to a woman about what is happening in her life. She said it could help since she feels conflicted about how she feels. Her email is (and he wrote it down).

(So, I decided to drop a line to Raquel to see if there was any way I might help.)

Hello Raquel

Alfred thought it might be good idea for the two of us to exchange thoughts. First, let me say that the last advice I gave Alfred was not to call you Raquel when his dad was around!!

Second, I must say I do understand your nervousness and, maybe guilt and shame at what you and Alfred are doing.

I have, ever since Alfred first emailed me, advised him not to rush things, and allow matters to develop in their own time, in their own way, and to allow you to come to terms with what you're doing in your own time. But I do feel that he has rushed things, and left you rather breathless and uneasy, giving you little time to consider what you're doing.

Anyway, that's all history now. There are several mothers and sons who have chatted with me - and daughters for that matter. It is not an easy decision to take. In all cases, I guess, the lady is in her late 30s upwards, with a sex drive that is getting stronger. Usually married for 20 or more years, with a sex life that has dwindled over the years, become more of a habit, allowing the husband to use her as a receptacle for his penis. Orgasms have now to be self induced as well. A lady wants more interesting sex - more often. Some of course, turn to other men, usually with the inevitable result. Others, like me, turn to other women. I have a beautiful sexy girl friend - who just happens to be the vicar's wife! Whilst others turn to family members. Not me, because I don't have any children!

Mothers are naturally attracted to their sons, and as they develop, in their genitals - partly out of curiosity to see what they have given birth to! Partly as a fantasy to help induce orgasm during masturbation. There's nothing wrong in that.

In my view, there is nothing wrong or unnatural in wanting - having - sex with your children. It is an extension of your love for each other, and a deepening of mutual respect. But each person has to realise for themselves that this is so. Deeply religious mothers might find it impossible. But, please try to get rid of any feelings of guilt or shame. When you do, you'll enjoy the sex even more.

Please let me know if I can of any help, Raquel.

Sarah.

Hi Sarah

Its nice to be able to speak to another woman about my son and me. Thinking about Alfred does get me quite aroused, and I did let him eat my pussy! It was so hot and I did cum while he was going down on me. I know I have to be cautious with how far I take this with him. I can't have my husband (his dad) finding out about our relations. I know he wants to stick his penis in me, by the way he's been grinding it against me lately. My husband questioned me about why he heard Alf calling me Raquel. He found it strange. I have more to tell, you but I'd like to hear what you have to say. Let me ask you, if you were to have had a son do you think you would have let him be with you? How far would you be willing to take it yourself, and would it be something you'd keep from him? Don't get me wrong I'm still on the fence about it myself, just curious on your thoughts.

Thank you

Hi Raquel.

Very pleased to hear from you. I was wondering if you already had Alfred as a fantasy before he made his own known to you. You need a fantasy image for your masturbation, and I thought maybe he already was one of them. He has given me a graphic account of your encounters. When he first ate you out, it must have been unbelievably fantastic. Huge orgasm?? My main worry is that Alfred seems a bit indiscreet and impatient. I've advised him to let you take the lead and to act normally at home, and save up his desires until the coast is clear. Otherwise, the consequences could be disastrous!!

Unless he made a slip when writing to me, he said his girlfriend was also called Raquel. If so, a good excuse if your husband brings it up again. I take it that sex with your husband is at a low ebb. Do you still have sex with him, or are you just the receptacle I mentioned. How often does he fuck you? Certainly, sex with Alfred must make you feel very naughty and be thrilling for you. Whether or not you eventually let him penetrate you is a matter for you darling. I know Alfred is desperate to - but then all young red-blooded men want to fuck! That's the whole point!

If I had a son, I don't know what I'd do to be honest.

Sarah

Hi Sarah.

I was already fantasizing about Alfred before-hand, maybe 3-5 months before. Its just that sleeping with the same man can get kind of routine. I did have a huge orgasm while he was eating me, it felt so naughty to be getting my pussy juice all over his face. And our earlier talks together about sex had always got me so horny. And his sperm in my panties was enough to almost make me cum imagining him masturbating his cock into them and filling them. And when we kissed for the first time, I thought I'd explode. I had to get away, otherwise I would have raped him on the spot!!

His girlfriends name was Raquel, as far as I'm aware they aren't dating anymore. Sex with hubby is sad, mostly because he spends so much time working. When we do have sex its pretty quick, and I end up having to get myself off after he drifts off. (Although I told Alf that we had sex several times a week, it was just wishful thinking. We usually have sex once a month, if that.)

When I was jerking Alfred off, hearing him call me Mommy and say "Oh fuck mom! I'm going to cum," it was very erotic for me, but for his sake I have him call me by my first name. I was mesmerized by the sight of his sperm erupting from his cock. Something I never expected to see. Though I get wetter when he calls me mom. He has a fantastic cock. Or maybe it's just me that idolizes it!

Raquel.

(There was a few days of silence, I was getting a bit worried about hub!)

Hi Raquel

How are things going with Alfred? Are you going to let him fuck you?

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I've been contemplating it for a while now. I have been letting him eat my pussy a couple of times now and I know he wants it in me. I ask him to keep his pants on until after I am finished. He's okay with it. He's asked to just try it once, but I haven't needed to use protection for such a long while now. I'm just now getting comfortable with swallowing his sperm after he's asked me to many times. He's told me how much he loves me and that he thinks he's in love with me. It's so erotic to have him eat me, I think I'm close to letting him fuck me. So very close. OMG Sarah. What should I do??

Rachael.

Hi Raquel.

It's a big step, I know. It must be very frustrating when he's eating you, wanting to feel it deep inside. The temptation will be overwhelming I guess. But, before you do, be sure to go to the chemist for some morning after pills, just in case. I doubt if either of you would want to waste time fumbling with a condom.

But how marvelous for you to be having wonderful orgasms again. I'm so happy for you. Do please keep me in touch with how things develop.

Sarah

Hey Sarah.

Today hubby was going to be gone for awhile, and son was home with me. He told me he loved eating me, but he was very curious as to when, if ever, we were going to go all the way. He's been hounding me ever since we started becoming closer, and I have to admit I've been wanting it too.

After hub left, I told Alf to come to my room. I told him this is his chance to show me how much he loves his dear mom. We started ripping each others clothes off, and soon we both were completely nude. Before he came in, I was getting myself "ready", so there was no need for foreplay. We looked into each others eyes, and he jammed all of himself in me. Oh god! I've never felt so complete.

I moaned his name as he started pounding me. His old man hasn't been this good to me since I can remember. We were at it for about 15 minutes. We were kissing and he was suckling at my tits like when he was just a baby. He was telling me how much he loved me, and he couldn't imagine I'd feel so good. After my chest had a layer of his saliva all over my nips and surrounding area, he told me he was close to cumming. I told him "Baby cum in momma, its okay I want to feel your baby maker explode inside me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds