A Conversation with Alfred

"Mom I'm gonna fucking cum in you," he yelped.

"Cum in momma's dirty pussy," I moaned. I grabbed his ass cheeks as he continued to pound, I could feel his cock pulse as he unloaded inside me! I had an enormous orgasm! We kissed like we were old lovers. It was at that moment, I remember, I totally forgot to use any protection or pick up any on my way home that week. It was so spontaneous it slipped my mind. Shortly after I heard the door close. I knew his dad was home. I quickly got off the bed, and Alf got his clothes on and so did I. I walked out after cleaning myself up a bit, and welcomed him home. Alf walked out shortly after, while I was distracting hub.

I did it, Sarah!! I did it! I still have to talk to Alf tonight about what happened. Oh my God!! I've never felt so alive, Sarah. I feel great!

Raquel

Wow Raquel!

That was some fuck! Extraordinary! So violent and uninhibited. So Alfred is no longer a virgin! And you are no longer frustrated! But don't forget the morning after pill darling.

Sarah

Oh Sarah.

It almost slipped my mind. Last night after everyone was in bed I slipped up to my boy's room to see how he was doing. He told me how amazing it felt for him to be inside me. I told him it was hard to believe he came out of there many years ago. We started kissing and he started dry humping me and his bed was creaking like you wouldn't believe. I told him there was no way we were going to do it again with his bed being so noisy, and his dad sleeping downstairs. He was okay with it, since I allowed him to enter my mouth.

He told me that the idea of making a baby with me turned him on a lot. That's why he loved being with me with no protection. I let him know that I planned to take a pill to keep that from happening.

Raquel

Wow Raquel!

You've really got all horny! But do take care - in both ways!! I know Alfred was over the moon. His first fuck was with his mom! Incredible! Keep it up!!

Sarah?

(Meanwhile I had a brief message from Alfred.)

Hi Sarah.

It was awesome. It was my first time having sex and she told me I didn't have to use protection which blew my mind! I would have loved to fuck her again but dad came home. I can't thank you enough for your help.

Alfred.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds