A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 06

Anyway, we went on talking. Knowing the answer, I asked Joe if it would have turned him on if I would have wanted to stay. He answered "I think so."

I responded with "Then we should have stayed."

He reacted in a positive manner by kissing me. We talked about what would have happened if we would have stayed. The guys would have had their hands all over me and he would have had his hands all over the other women. We were feeling out each other's jealousy level.

The conclusion we came to was that we both felt secure enough in our relationship to not be bothered by it. The key factors was that all of the couples there were married and it wasn't like we were doing something behind the other's back.

Joe was more turned on at this point then he has been in a long time. (He'd kill me if he knew I was telling you this) Oh well, you only live twice. Speaking of him, I've got to go now. I'll send this and finish telling you about that conversation and the others since then tomorrow.

Sharon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds