A Couple Pt. 02

"What happens if I climb on top of him?"

"The short answer is you get fucked. If you are interested, Natalie told him you were a special friend with privileges on his cock."

"I have to pee, I'll be right back."

Everyone was in the bathroom in a minute queuing for the toilet. As she finished washing, Lisa said, "You two go back there and do whatever you are going to do. Natalie and I are making coffee and thinking about breakfast."

She held out a tube of stuff to me. "Here, use this on her, she will probably need it."

I picked Madelyn up and carried her to the bed, laughing and giggling. We bounced and rolled around for a while, kissing and getting warmed up. I had my fingers in her pussy, which was nicely wet. I got myself between her legs and grabbed the tube. A generous smear on my fingers was delivered into her wet entrance. It felt nice in there.

She pulled my hair and said, "Get busy, I need this."

A good missionary thrust and she was well speared on my cock. I licked her breast and tongued her lips. My hips were busy but waiting for a signal.

"My god, Oscar, do you make all your girlfriends feel this good? More of that, please and a little harder."

A little harder turned into a lot harder as her cries for more echoed through the apartment. She was very active for a woman without much guy sex experience. In only a few minutes we were shouting and coming.

Lisa and Natalie were in the doorway, clapping and cheering.

I put a firm hand on Madelyn's bottom, rolled to the side of the bed, stood up and walked us to the door where I slammed her up with a cock buried as hard as I could.

"You are a bastard, Oscar, taking me against the wall standing up. Isn't there any decency left in the world?" Her legs wrapped around my waist.

As my other lovers watched, I went to work again in that magnificent twat, relentlessly lifting and dropping her. Every thrust brought a grunt of higher and higher pitch and then she was coming again, shaking and moaning, eyes shut tight.

"Goddam, that was good sex." Lisa and Natalie had lost their towels again and were pressing against us. It took only a moment for me to release Madelyn into Natalie's arms and plunge myself into Lisa's ready cunt.

"Oh god, now he's doing me standing up. Shit, you feel nice. More." She got more and, egged on by all my good work on Madelyn, came in record time.

Folding Lisa next to Madelyn, I pressed myself into Natalie. "I saved the best for last." She was a silken glove around me. Her familiar muscles and familiar squeezes were sending me off. Harder and faster and crying I couldn't last, she came with me, both of us making a lot of noise.

Lisa was mumbling, "All three of us, and Madelyn twice. My god."

Natalie had me by my slippery appendage and we stood under the waterfall again, wrapped together.

The four of us were working on bangers, sunnyside eggs and whole wheat toast. A sinful meal, but filling.

"Madelyn and I have to take an hour and catch up on the phones and email. You two relax. There are a couple of papers down in the lobby for us, if you want to retrieve them. In a bit we'll put the day together and talk about that jobs business."

Madelyn was wrapped around me and ignoring Natalie's raised eyebrows.

"I hope Natalie doesn't mind but I'm still quivering. If there are more guys out there can do me like that, I may have to change my lifestyle."

Then she was wrapped around Natalie and covering her with kisses.

Lisa swatted her behind. "Work! Play later."

I was reading the paper when Natalie pushed it out of the way and straddled herself across my lap. Kisses and heavy breathing. "Something's got me all emotional. I may cry on your shoulder."

I pulled her in tight, working on the strong back muscles. She relaxed and, unbelievably, was asleep in moments. I eased us backwards and dozed myself.

Her tongue was exploring my lips. I tongued her back.

"What was all that about?"

"I have no idea. All of a sudden I was afraid and I needed you. I needed those arms around me."

She sat up and gazed at me with the blue eyes. "You are having a bad effect on my independence. I feel like a little girl, not wanting to let mommy get very far away."

"It is not believable that you've lost your independence to me. Not when I lost mine to you a while ago." I smiled and pulled her long blond hair.

She said, "I've been thinking. London is a place for transients. For making money. Not for expats settling down, at least not us. Do you feel any of that uneasiness?"

"Yes, this is very nice, especially the sex, but not for settling down. I have a stray idea. What if we tried Manhattan. Somewhere around where the Internet startup action is. I could see if WHO would let me work from its UN Mission office. Maybe the lab would let you work from a New York address, or let you connect with the CS department at NYU or Columbia."

She kissed me and said, "Since we're being crazy anyway, it's worth a try. Do you suppose Lisa still has the Manhattan apartment?"

Lisa was walking in and heard that. "Yes, I do. It's sublet. Why do you ask?"

She climbed on us and wormed her way in. Kisses were necessary. Natalie said, "You are surely the sexiest woman alive. I've never been in a threesome before and I've never come for a man and a woman in the same session before. You have totally corrupted me." Lisa got a long hot kiss to go with that praise.

I put my arm around her neck and wrestled her close. "We were talking about how much we like it here, but don't feel comfortable about making it our new base of operations. We're thinking of Manhattan. Maybe hanging out with a few of the young Internet types and seeing what develops."

More kisses. "You are playing right into my hands. I wasn't going to say anything, but I feel the same way. I really like it here, and the business opportunity is fabulous. But it isn't home. Never will be."

Natalie said, "So we weren't out of line to bring up New York?"

Lisa slipped her hand into Natalie's shorts and went to work. "After last night and this morning, I don't think you are ever going to be out of line, honey."

Natalie's hand was up under Lisa's tee shirt. "Slut, trying to get me off again, are you? Oscar, control your sister."

In a moment, I had my sister's bra and shirt off and was firmly attached to her right breast.

A hand reached over from behind the sofa and pinched the other boob. Madelyn had a nasty grin on her face. "Oh, I just love torture sessions with my boss." She pulled her top off and climbed over the back. I released one tit and captured another, just as alluring. My hand was between her legs.

Natalie commanded, "Sex later. You two young nymphs are to control yourselves around my man during daylight hours. We are all going to get properly dressed up and go to a nice place for lunch to help West End celebrate its latest success and plan the work of the first two employees for its new Internet division."

Madelyn and Lisa looked at each other. "Hmmm. Our new Internet division..."

"I guess we better take them to Charlie's and see what gives."

Charlie's had a view of the park, and an upper floor veranda with tables outside.

The seafood salad and the crisp chablis were excellent. Lisa said to Madelyn, "These two have found us out already. They've decided New York is a better permanent base than here. They've already asked if they can use the Manhattan apartment. They want to hang with Internet types."

Madelyn looked at us with wide eyes. "All that in less than twenty-four hours. You only just got here!"

"I told them you were going to stow away in their luggage."

"But I would miss your bed."

"After what went on this morning, and that unearthly scream, I doubt you have much of a problem replacing me." Lisa stuck a finger in her mouth and pouted.

Madelyn said, "Can we talk seriously for a moment? This is all going too fast, but I'm not backing away." Looking at us, she said, "I Googled you. Your backgrounds are incredibly well suited for what Lisa and I have been kicking around. Natalie knows all the strong CS people in algorithms, and Oscar's circle of important friends is worldwide."

"Lisa and I want West End to be small and dynamic, and fun. We are not carried away by growth scenarios. We will probably make it into an employee owned firm. Does any of that appeal to you?"

I put on my longest face and reached over to take Madelyn's hand. "You have several problems..." I let that sink in. She wasn't looking happy.

"First, you are too damn smart. I hate smart, pushy women. Second, you have a habit of getting naked any time you please and your incredible body is very distracting to me. Third, you are entirely too easy to tease."

Madelyn's expression went from shock, to indignation, to giggles in seconds. Natalie and Lisa were shaking with laughter.

She took my hand and twisted my fingers. In a low husky voice, she said, "Oh, now you've done it. No more pussy for you. No more nude wrestling. No cuddling with a warm body. You are on my shit list, buster." She was sucking on fingers now, and undoing the buttons on her blouse.

Lisa whispered, "This place will throw us out if you don't behave!"

We all sat back and sipped our wine. Life was good.

After salad, we had the fruit tart and champagne. Natalie toasted, "Here's to two heroes of mine. You prove that work success doesn't have to screw up life success." More smiles.

Natalie said, "I have to be back to work in California on Monday, so what is our timeline here?"

"What about a rendezvous in New York in a month? Em and I have to make good on our part of West End's big deal, and think about other loose ends. You two have to start making some quiet moves with your companies, I'm sure."

As we walked back to the apartment, Lisa decreed, "The rest of today and tomorrow are playdays for the four of us. Each person has to propose an event that takes half a day or less."

Natalie said, "I want to take the tube to St. Paul's, then walk across the swaying bridge to the Tate."

"We could stroll down Oxford Street to find a present for Inge and have tea at Browns," I said.

"There's a show that we might get tickets for."

What about renting a canoe in Oxford and pretending we are back in school?"

We decided that the journey to the Tate was tomorrow, followed by Oxford if the weather was still nice. There would be a bit of Tube and rail juggling to make it work.

If we did the tea late, the ribald Elizabethan comedy would work and we could snack after at the apartment.

In just a few minutes, the party planners had us walking down Bayswater to Oxford Street. I felt well cared for, and part of me was very happy indeed. Natalie and I would head back to her house in California in two days, and still have some vacation left before I was due at an important WHO regional meeting in San Francisco.

When the 747 lifted off from Heathrow bound for San Francisco, Natalie and I were in First Class, the result of some Lisa-Natalie magic with the airline when I wasn't looking. Natalie had a platinum ring set with sapphires on her finger and was looking very feminine and romantic. The flight attendant was blond, from Stockholm, and brightened up when she learned we had just returned from a visit to Aland during which we got engaged.

"Oh, that is so romantic! My uncle used to take us there on his sailboat when I was little. His girlfriend would take her top off as soon as we were out of the harbor. I thought it was so daring! The girls now are out of their tops almost anywhere!" She giggled and reflexively ran her hands over her breasts, which were well encased in the form fitting uniform.

Later, after the meal service and with the lights down for napping, she came to our seats and motioned for us to follow her. Inside the curtain of the crew rest area was another blond woman. "I am Inge and this is my roommate, Erica. We thought you might like some refreshment and talk with us about Aland."

While Natalie said we would enjoy that, the girls were hanging up their jackets and breaking out glasses and liquers.

Inge dove right in, "You got engaged, so there must have been some loving?"

Natalie came back with, "He is very aggressive. We were hardly in the door of the cottage when he was after me. We hadn't seen each other for two months, and he gets violent!"

Erica had unbuttoned the top of her blouse and was looking at us wide-eyed. "So he got you all naked and just took you?"

"Yes. There must be something about the sea air. We were right on the water, but it was very private. He complains when I make all that noise, but I think he likes it all the same. Every time I scream he comes in me." She blushed at that confession.

The two blonds were holding hands and kissing. Natalie leaned over and gave me a wet kiss and a tweak at my trousers. She asked, "Are the two of you partners?"

Inge asked, "Can you tell from just a simple kiss?"

I reached over and pulled her into my lap. "That was not a simple kiss. You are naughty. You must give me a kiss now."

She lay back across my thigh and over Natalie's, "Erica, am I allowed to kiss Oscar?"

Erica went to the curtain and locked it shut somehow. "Only if I get to kiss Natalie."

I could tell after several long, hot kisses that more action was required. I stood them up and carefully undid the zippers to their skirts. Natalie folded them behind the seats. The nearest body was Erica and I slowly lowered the blue lace bikini briefs. The fragrance on her breasts had been applied to her sex as well. I laid my hands on her firm, muscular buttocks and pulled her crotch tightly to my mouth. Natalie and Inge raised one leg over my shoulder so that I could pleasure her properly. While I enjoyed several gushes of girl fluid, her top was removed and each breast had a sucking mouth applied. Within moments, I was hanging on tight as Erica came hard and long.

Before I knew what was happening, Inge had my pants down and my hard cock poking up to the air. Erica was helped into a kneeling position in front of me and eased down on my erection by Natalie and Inge.

Erica groaned and mumbled something in Norwegian into my ear. I decided this was the
English equivalent of 'fuck me,' and went to work. She was hot and tight and wild. Inge jammed three fingers in her mouth to stop the noise, and Natalie rubbed softly on her clit. I leaned back and was amazed to see this Scandinavian bombshell riding me as hard as she could. I pulled her head down to my chest and whispered, "Your boyfriend has taken you to Aland. It is a warm sunny day and you are naked with him in the grass in a meadow. His great big cock is making you feel so good. You can't stand it. You want more, and more. He reaches to your nipple and pinches it hard. You scream and cum, NOW!"

It worked. The bombshell exploded. After a minute, she was still shaking. Inge whispered in my ear, "I am so jealous. Is there anything left?"

I looked at Natalie with raised eyebrows. She nodded and eased Erica off of me and into her lap, cuddling and kissing. I pulled Inge to me, back first, and lowered her on my wet tool, which fortunately was still very hard. Inge was velvety smooth, clamping down on me as I kneaded her shoulders and leaned forward to lightly bite her neck where it joined her shoulders. Erica was still shaking on Natalie's lap and getting her nipples pulled and pinched. Her eyes were closed.

Inge rose up and turned around so she could get me into her from the front. Her tongue was in my mouth as I sank back into the wet, slippery channel with so much energy radiating from it. We were alternating thrusts, going faster and faster. I motioned to Natalie to keep her from screaming out loud.

Erica and Natalie smothered Inge's cries with kisses as I released a great spurt full into her spasming cunt. I leaned all the way back in my seat and pulled her with me to catch her breath. She raised her head and crooked her finger at Erica. Their heads went together for kisses and fast conversation in Norwegian.

Inge turned to me and asked, "Are you staying in San Francisco?"

I looked at Natalie, who said, "My home is near San Francisco."

Erica had her hand on Natalie's breast, which looked very erotic. "Do you... I mean, do you think we could visit you? This was so nice, so special, so... captivating, that we would like to see you again."

I wrestled Inge around in my arms, pinched her bottom, and said to Natalie, "Yes, honey, these two are definitely captivating."

She had Erica's head in her hands, and was roughly pulling blond hair, biting ear lobes, and kissing eyes and lips and generally roughousing. "Yes, we need a visit. I want more time with these wenches. When is your next flight out?"

We were dressing as they said there was a thirty-six hour layover.

Natalie looked at me and nodded. I told them, "If you like, come with us tonight in my car, which is at the airport. I have to be at a meeting in San Francisco myself and can bring you back. Or send you in a taxi."

The two flushed blonds looked at each other, took a deep breath, and told us how much they would like to do that with their new American friends.

Back in our seats, Natalie kissed me and whispered, "This is really wild. I never would have thought to hit on two Nordic blonds!"

"Looked to me like they were hitting on us as hard as we were hitting on them."

The ride down the Peninsula to Natalie's house was as wild as the session in the plane. We were hardly out on the freeway from the airport when they were shedding uniforms and pawing through suitcases for casual clothes. "Natalie, come here and help us pick."

I was having to pay attention to heavy traffic but there was a lot of chatter behind me and when I had a chance to glance back, all three were fully naked and giggling up a storm. I heard Natalie say, "Do you always go commando when you are not on duty?" More giggles and a whispered, "Mostly."

"But you have such beautiful things. Now that I am engaged, I suppose he will buy me expensive lingerie like this?" She held an exquisite scrap of lace nothing in front of my face.

Things quieted down and the next time I looked back, all three were asleep piled on each other.

Inge and Erica were entranced with Natalie's home. I could hear their squeals from the back of the house when the pool was discovered. By the time I made some drinks and found some snacks to take to the patio, they were splashing and diving, totally naked, from one end of the pool to the other. Natalie came out in her skimpiest bikini and stood by me, sipping her drink and watching.

"You'd think they were teenagers from the energy level."

Her lips were on my cheek and she was whispering, "Makes you hot, doesn't it?" Her hand found the bulge in my shorts. "Bad boy."

I reached around and pinched her stiff nipple. "Do I get to ravish them again? What would momma say?"

"If my horny mother had ever had the chance to frolic like this, she would have been all over them."

We sat next to each other, enjoying the dwindling California sun and holding hands. The blonds climbed out to claim their drinks and stood, dripping and gorgeous, laughing at the newly engaged couple. The effect of two completely tanned female bodies was incredible.

"You are so cute!" Erica leaned over me, boobs in my face, and kissed my ear. My hand found her muscled rear and kneaded it. She sat on my lap and I got harder. I nibbled at the breast in front of me.

"When are you going to find a guy and settle down?"

"Oh, not for a while! This is so much fun, meeting nice people like you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Couple Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds