A Couple Pt. 02

Inge was in Natalie's lap, playing kissy face. The bikini top was now missing and hands were fondling each other's boobs. I whispered to Erica, "I bet they are going inside soon!"

She whispered back to me, "I bet you are inside me soon. Let's move."

As we walked to the lounger, she slipped off my trunks and squeezed what she found underneath.

Natalie said, "Hold on a moment. I'll get something."

Inge sat on my legs and used her tongue on my flagpole. He was big and hard. Throbbing and ready for Scandinavian pussy. Natalie returned and covered me with her special sex cream, then squirted her fingers and jammed them all the way into Inge, who jerked and thanked her. We all watched as the well trimmed lips of her pudenda enclosed my large purple head and the fine body seated itself fully around me. "Ahhh. Natalie! Can we make a deal to share him once in a while?" The women all laughed at that. I was in heaven with this twenty something sexpot bouncing on me and giggling at the same time. Natalie's cream must have slowed me down, because he felt like he could thrust and worm around in there forever. I pulled her down and got warm tender lips with a genuine lover's kiss. She collapsed against me and twitched her luscious pussy, not in a hurry either.

Erica said, "They're no fun, let's go inside. I want you."

Inge whispered, "If I was ready to settle down, you would be the guy."

We lay there in the sun, making little movements from time to time. It was very romantic and if I was the straying kind of guy, this was the woman to stray with.

"Carry me inside so we can watch those other two."

Her legs and arms were tight and her lips fastened to mine. There was no one in the downstairs so I climbed to the bedroom floor, walking softly. At the end of the hall in the master bedroom, we found them bound together in a 69, making growling and munching and coming noises. I lay Inge down on the thick carpet on her back and changed tempo, letting my cock talk to her in alpha male style. It didn't take long and she was wailing and then screaming and cursing at me in Swedish. Her fine body quivered and shook from head to toe.

Erica looked up and said. "Well? Do I get a turn?"

I sat back on my knees, cum covered prick lying between my thighs. Inge had her eyes closed, still breathing deeply. "His cock is the best. I don't want to give him up, but if I don't, both of you will beat me." She smiled and laughed quietly.

I didn't have to do anything. Erica came over, picked up Inge, deposited her on the bed, then lay in the same spot and gestured for me to get to work. Thrusting into her felt like going home. Her strong fingers pulled my butt into her hard. "Ohh! Yes. Like that. Do me good. I am jealous that my roommate got you first."

Erica was hyperactive. She rolled us over and over, beating on my ass and filling the air with Swedish oaths. Or what sounded like Swedish oaths. I found a nipple and bit down on it. She screamed and came and shouted for me to keep going. In another minute, my cock couldn't hold off any longer and I unloaded into her as she shuddered through another climax.

I picked us up and we joined Inge and Natalie on the bed, falling asleep instantly.

I was alone in the twilight when my eyes opened. I could hear the shower and giggling voices. How could a woman, finally proposed to after many years, accept her affianced lover having two almost bimbos climbing all over him? Tanned, muscled blond Nordic beauties who also lusted after her? I padded in search of all the pulchritude I could ever wish for. They were in the kitchen, in terry robes, working on a light dinner of some kind.

They looked at me, standing there in dopey wonder, and laughed. "Natalie, he is barely alive! We will have to give him time to recover!"

She walked over, pulled my ears and kissed me gently. My hands went inside the robe and rubbed her firm tits. I said, "Our guests are so pleasant to have around."

The blonds laughed and Natalie cuffed my head. "So now you are Lothario? Lusting after young things? Next you will be plotting to dump me somewhere?" Her eyes were dancing, daring a response.

She kicked as we went down the hall to her bedroom. My cock was obligingly hard and entered her with a moist smack. "Oof, you are bigger than ever. Banging these new cunts is turning you on!"

She was hot and humping up at me, calling me names and clamping on me as hard as she could. The blonds were in the doorway, giggling at the sight of their hosts getting it on.

She was excited by the audience and climbed up to her peak and screamed quietly, shaking as I filled her. They joined us on the bed, robes behind on the floor. I was still lodged in Natalie but Inge and Erica were attacking here and there, telling us that we looked like fine lovers and should hurry up and get married. We kissed with some emotion, realizing things were different now. I rolled back and pulled the girls in for a soft kiss. After me, they lay on Natalie, kissing and rubbing.

Erica said, hesitantly, "Do you think, um, do you think we could be friends?"

I provided pillows and pulled a sheet over the four of us. Natalie said, "You mean, not just sex friends, real friends?"

My hands stroked warm bare skin under the sheet, trying to send a message to two bodies that were suddenly not just about sex.

Their heads were on Natalie's chest and she was licking a few tears.

"What do you think, Oscar, should we take these two strays in? Give them a home away from home?"

I ducked under the sheet and licked in the right places, kneading and pinching the fine behinds.

"Oscar, I didn't ask you to attack them. I asked if we could be family with them."

"They have to promise to visit often, and bring presents. We are very short on Aquavit."

Erica rolled onto me, laughing, and asked, "Is that all?"

I massaged her fine back muscles and said, "Well, it looks like we will be spending some time in New York, so perhaps one of those nice Scandinavian wool caps?"

"Oh, we don't have to buy one, we will knit it for you!" She wiggled deliciously on me.

The light dinner, Scandinavian style, was quiet, but with a new warmth. We were dressed and looked halfway respectable, if that mattered, which it didn't.

Afterwards, I sent them to the living room and cleaned up. There was some fruit gelato in the freezer and I fixed dishes for everyone, with a splash of liqueur on it.

Natalie had Inge between her legs on the floor, brushing out tangles in the blond locks. Erica was stretched on the nearby sofa, eyes closed. The three of them could have been sisters. I put down the gelato and said, "Here is some dessert when you are ready. Should I make coffee?"

Jet lag and sex play were sending our guests to slumberland quickly. The gelato was the finishing touch to a long day. I did the manly thing and carried them carefully to our big bed and Natalie got their clothes off and the bodies tucked in.

We snuggled together on the living room sofa and kissed.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself. I hope you feel good, getting your rocks off with two bombshells." She reached for me and squeezed a very limp item.

I pulled her into my lap and kissed the side of her head. My hand wormed its way inside her robe and found a home curled around her breast. "You came more today with them than you did with me. Naughty girl."

Her fingers were in my hair, pulling my mouth down for a long, wet kiss. "I think I am going to like being married to you. I even had twinges of jealousy watching you with those almost teenage bodies. I was remembering the story you told me of giving up your other girlfriends because I was so hot."

My fingers were working her nipple and she was shivering. I pulled the sofa warmer over us. "You are hot. My hot woman. I would even give up these two if you insisted."

Her eyes drew me in for another kiss. Her voice was barely a whisper. "No. Not as long as that big cock stays hard."

We fell asleep there on the sofa, twinned together.

Moonlight was streaming in the big picture window. I had to pee and tried to ease myself up. She put her arms around my neck and let me pull her to her feet. The lights of the Valley flickered beyond the surface of the pool. We gazed out. "We are going to keep this house?"

"You have always been fond of it, haven't you? There was a time, years ago, when I thought maybe you liked my house and pool more than you liked me. I couldn't understand what a handsome worldly epidemiologist could see in a lab techie."

I nibbled on her neck with my teeth. She pressed back into me, her hand searching for my erection.

"When we had dinner together at that conference, and you kissed me goodnight, and invited me to visit here, I couldn't believe my good luck. And when I screwed up my courage and actually showed up, we swam together, you fed me a fantastic meal, and took me to your bed for incredible sex."

She found me and squeezed. "Maybe I haven't told you this before, but I wasn't orgasmic in those days, except with my own fingers. When I came that first time on your big cock, I almost passed out. And the next morning, when you did me twice and I came both times, I said to myself that I wasn't letting you get away."

With no warning, a body pressed against each side of me. "We heard you talking and came to see."

I made room in the circle of my arms for two more. They were bare and I said, "Are you cold?"

They laughed and said, "Where we come from, this is warm! Can we have a moonlight swim? Will you come too?"

Natalie opened the tall door and they edged out onto the deck. The two of us hugged and said, "We have to keep up with the kids, don't we?"

There was a warm wind from the east, and the swim was wonderful. Our new friends were strong swimmers, doing laps back and forth with ease. Natalie and I took one or two and then watched, our bodies submerged in the water. They swam over to us, smiling. "This is too nice! Better than home."

Natalie asked, "How often do you get to San Francisco?"

They looked at each other and kissed. "It depends on the schedule and what routes we are eligible to bid on. But maybe once a month right now." They backed into us and we wrapped arms around impressive chests. I said, "It's getting up time at home."

Inge laughed, "It's noon at home! Mama will beat us if we sleep this late!"

"Are you related?"

"Cousins. Our mothers are sisters, but they lived at home when we were young because their husbands were in graduate school. We were raised together like one family." They giggled. "Our grandfather was very old fashioned. He didn't hesitate to put us over his knee. We used to scream so loud!"

I nibbled at Erica's ear. "I guess I am grandfather here, and will have to have you over my knee if you are naughty."

The two of them had me against the pool wall, tongues exploring my lips. Erica whispered, "Oscar, when we first saw you on the plane, and saw how Natalie looked at you, we knew we were going to be naughty. You have lots of spanking to catch up on."

I said in a strong male voice, "Well, before you visit again, I will have to improve the dungeon."

They scattered, pulling Natalie with them. I climbed out and went to make coffee.

Lisa called a few days later and said our London conversation must have been prophetic, because the couple subletting the Manhattan apartment were transferring to LA and had given notice. If we could wait a couple of weeks, the next rendezvous could be there. I was just leaving for Geneva when she called, and said I thought that sounded excellent and I would confirm with Natalie.

We talked almost every night and missed each other. She told me my premonitions about our having to be in the same place were on the mark. She couldn't concentrate on her work and had a difficult conversation with the deputy director of the lab about needing to move to New York. They were scheduled for another meeting in a few days.

On my end, WHO management was very unhappy about losing their roving epidemiologist, but remarkably nice when I said I wasn't making an absolute prohibition against important investigations. I was to make an appointment with the head of the WHO group at the UN to discuss opportunities.

On the way to New York, I stopped in London and stayed with Lisa and Madelyn, who were happy to see me. I had one of their fabulous home cooked dinners and afterwards we called Natalie at the lab. "Can you talk?

"I'll take an early lunch break and call you from outside."

When the phone rang, the three of us were on Lisa's bed in our underwear, sipping sauterne. She put it on speaker and we all said hello. There was talk about logistics and dates. Natalie said she was just going to have a housesitter for the Los Gatos home for now. By chance, she said, Inge and Erica were arriving for a stay tonight. Lisa and Madelyn looked at me with "Who?" looks and I said I would tell them when the call was over.

Natalie asked,"Are you on Lisa's bed? Do you have any clothes on?"

"Yes and yes," we answered. She said, "Oscar, it is asking too much for you to keep your hands off those luscious bodies. Besides, you know what the Scandinavians are likely to do to me tonight."

"We are giving each other roaming privileges?"

She said, "I never thought I would be asking you for that," and laughed.

The rendezvous was only a week away, and we said we missed each other and hung up.

My sister and her lover were all over me. "What Scandinavians?"

I said, "You have to get a big beach towel in here, and some of that scented body lotion, and bring me a beer. This is an x-rated story and will make you horny."

The whole tale took a while, especially since I was exaggerating the x-rated details. Within a few minutes, they were completely naked and had me out of my shorts. As I was describing Inge and Erica making out with Natalie, their hands wet with lotion were rubbing each other. My cock stuck up a mile from my crotch and I stroked it every once in a while. When I described how Inge backed onto my cock in the first class section of the 747, Madelyn was on me in a flash doing the same thing. Lisa called her a tramp and chewed on her nipples. The orgasm was quick and hard. I held her in my lap and went on with the story, ending with the moonlight swim two weeks ago.

Lisa batted Madelyn off me and climbed in place, facing me. She was wet but tight, making her brother's big cock penetrate her. Madelyn was behind, her hand around Lisa's waist to get at her clit.

Lisa started chanting, "Yes, yes, yes..." going on until she rolled into a nice climax with her mouth open and eyes closed.

I pulled them down on me with a blanket over us. Lisa whispered, "You are such a sweet fuck, Oscar. Please don't go away."

Madelyn didn't have anything to add to that and we slept.

In the morning, the fabulous shower blasted all three of us at once. I could see why they kept their hair short. No shower cap could survive a junior Niagara Falls.

My plane to California was after lunch, so we sat on stools over a second coffee, talking about plans for New York. Their end was moving slowly because many clients were resisting not having London access to them. Weasely promises of many flights to the UK to maintain relationships were being made. They would share the flying drudgery and build a base in New York before burning bridges in London.

I punned at them about London bridges falling down and they beat me. The fashion tee shirts they wore were thin and favored my hands getting up underneath.

"Oscar, are you going to give us more sex before you go?"

"What I should do is kidnap the two of you with me to California and we can descend on Natalie for an orgy around the pool."

"OMG! Sign us up. Cancel everything!"

I kissed their necks and consoled them with nipple tweaks, compliments on their fantastic bodies and incredible orgasms, and said we would have a special reunion in New York in ten days.

(cont'd in Part 3 - Natalie has a big belly at the wedding in California.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Couple Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds