A Cousin's Reunion Pt. 02

"What are we shopping for?" I asked as she drove us across town.

"You'll see," she said with a suppressed grin.

I stayed quiet, but curious as we pulled into a small shopping center, and then in front of a little boutique. I pulled my coat on against the misty April weather and followed her from the car into the store. She began wandering around the racks, looking at what was on display, every item I'd seen since I came in some kind of lacy, sexy, satiny, form fitting or flat erotic outfit ranging from what I assumed were dresses to skimpy alluring lingerie.

"May I help you?" a middle aged woman asked, as she walked up, her blue sleeveless dress forming snugly to an obviously curvaceous body, the skin tight dress revealing not a single panty or bra strap outline, making me instantly wonder if she had anything on under the dress.

"Not yet. I'd like to browse a little," she said with a smile. "I want to get something really special for my boyfriend."

The woman looked from Amanda, clearly WAY younger than I was, back to me, trying to decide if I was boyfriend or something else completely. "I see. Well, do you want something on the more daring side? Or more traditional?"

"Oh definitely daring!" Amanda answered with a smile. "Michael LOVES it when I push the boundaries." She answered, looking over to me, confirming for the sales clerk that I was indeed the boyfriend.

"Well, let me suggest these over here then," she said, leading the way toward the rear of the store. She stopped at a rack of little panties of various styles, all of them some form of crotchless panty, some little more than a few strips of lace, others full bikini panties that were missing portions of the back and crotch. Amanda picked two pairs before moving on to the next rack the sales woman said she might like. This rack contained a number of little outfits that were cupless bras, completely sheer, mesh or some combination of the three.

She chose several outfits from this rack, including one that professed to be a lace bra and panty set, but looked more like an assortment of wide lace ribbons attached to satin ribbons. The picture attached to the package showed the lace strips covering the model's crotch and breasts, all tied in place with the lace straps tied in bows. Yeah, that would definitely be fun to unwrap!

The third rack contained hanger after hanger of sexy teddys and what the sales girl called a baby doll, ranging from lace to mesh to sheer, some with and some without garters built in, all making me horny as hell as the two of them held the outfits up against their bodies.

"I have to try this one on!" Amanda said, holding up a completely sheer black baby doll that looked to me kind of like a sheer, extremely short dress. The sales girl agreed and led us to the far corner of the store where there were several dressing rooms with curtained doors. Amanda disappeared into one and emerged a couple short minutes later wearing the sexy outfit with a pair of black lace crotchless panties. "How would you like to wake up with me wearing this in the morning?" She asked seductively.

"I doubt you'd make it to morning wearing that." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I'd be too busy trying to have sex with you for it to stay on too long." I answered still grinning at the sight of her standing in the back of the store practically nude.

"Oh really? Well, the whole point of the panties is so you can have sex without taking them off," she said as she stepped toward me, putting one arm around my neck to pull my lips down to kiss her while her other hand wormed its way into the sweatpants I was still wearing after physical therapy, wrapping around my hard cock.

"Careful you don't start something you can't finish." I whispered as she broke the kiss, my hands teasing up and down her mostly bare back.

"Who says I am. And who says I'd want you to stop!" She whispered back, sliding her hands to my jacket and pushing it off. "You are way too dressed for what I have in mind!" She said huskily, reaching my t-shirt and pulling it up my body. "Come on. Arms up sexy!"

"Sure." I answered, shaking my head at her sudden boldness. She pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it over the bar of the closest rack and then moved her hands down, pushing both of them down into my sweat pants to grab my hard cock.

"You keep playing with that and I might have to fuck you right here." I muttered as she moved one hand to push my sweat pants down in front and hook them under my balls so she was able to use both hands to gently stroke my hard cock.

"Maybe I want you to. How about it? Wanna fuck my hot body right here?" She whispered. "All you have to do is turn me around and bend me over, lover. You can shove right into me I'm already so wet!"

I looked around for the sales woman and saw her back at the checkout near the front of the store and grinned. "That what you want?"

"You love it when I push the boundaries. How's this for pushing?" She breathed, moving one hand from my cock to push the back of my sweats down until they slid down to my ankles, leaving me naked from the ankles up. With a grin she turned us around so she was on the front of the store side of me and turned herself around to face and bent over, reaching her hands out for two racks, pushing her ass out at me.

I couldn't believe she was doing this, standing, facing the big glass windows in an outfit that was just short of nude, asking me to fuck her. If anyone walked in the door of the store they would have a perfect view of her body, bent over, facing them as I stood behind her. I didn't consider it too long before I rubbed my cock up and down her wet lips, pressing into her between the lacy halves of the crotchless panties.

She moaned softly as I pushed deep into her and started stroking, trying not to be obvious, but at the same time trying to stroke fully in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck yes," she moaned quietly as I plunged in and out of her sopping wet pussy, my own arousal growing quickly, but apparently not as quickly as Amanda. I'd had plenty of opportunity to learn her motions, and the way she was rocking her hips and trying to push back at me with each stroke, I knew that she was incredibly close to climax already. "Fuck fuck fuck!" She moaned loudly, drawing the attention of the sales woman, who frowned slightly and started walking back toward us.

"The sales woman is coming." I said, stopping my strokes and standing with my cock inside her.

"I don't care. Keep going. I'm almost fucking there!" She moaned, letting go of one rack and reaching for my hip to try and force me to stroke into her again.

I started stroking again, hoping to get her off before the sales woman, making her way back to us, made it far enough to see me fucking her. I stroked in and out of her quickly, feeling her pussy make the first few clenches it always did right before she climaxed. "YES!" She blurted loudly, quickly covering her mouth as her body jerked and shuddered.

"Young lady, you can't do that in here," she said sternly as she walked over to us. "And you sir, should certainly know better!"

Amanda pulled off of my cock, turning around to look at the sales woman's clearly upset face. "Can I talk to you?" She asked the sales woman sweetly, stepping past me and hooking her arm in the arm of the sales woman and coaxing her to walk away from me and my still hanging out cock. I watched them move a few racks down while I pulled my pants back up, covering my hardon as the two talked. I have no idea what was said as they conversed in very hushed tones, but the sales woman looked back at me several times before turning and walking back toward me.

"My name is Elaine, and I think I have just what you're looking for," she said, hooking her arm in mine and turning me to walk down between the racks. "It can be so hard to pick just the perfect thing with so many sexy and sensual goodies. Believe me, I've tried," she said with a laugh. "Given the situation I suppose I can overlook that little indiscretion," she said with a smile.

"The situation?" I asked.

"Oh you don't have to be coy with me. I'm more than happy to try to help," she said, patting my hand. "Now. I think this is exactly what we need," she said pulling a hanger from the rack and holding out a purple corset that had little straps for stockings hanging down. She pulled me back along the racks the way we came until she came to a shelf, handed me the hanger with the corset on it, and then reached onto the shelf and pulled a package off before pulling me back along to the dressing rooms. I expected her to hand the items to Amanda, but instead she led me right into one of the changing rooms, the largest of the three, and pushed the curtain closed behind us.

"Now, just relax and watch," she said with a smile, letting go of my arm and reaching for the hem of the dress. She tugged the hem up, slowly rolling the material up her body, the dress turning itself inside out as she lifted it, each inch exposing more and more bare skin, until she pulled it up over her head, leaving her standing in nothing but a pair of high heels, her easily C cup tits hanging free and her completely shaved pussy on display, a significant amount of her flowery inner lips protruding down between her legs. She stepped closer to me and pushed me back so I had to sit on the bench along the back of the small cubicle. With a grin she stepped out of her shoes, dropping her height by at least four inches.

Still smiling at me, she lifted one foot, resting it on my hard cock inside my sweat pants, as she unfolded what turned out to be purple stockings. She stood in front of me, her foot gently teasing my cock as she rolled one of the stockings into a doughnut, and then lifted her foot off my crotch and pulled the material over her foot. She pressed her foot into my crotch and leaned down to grab my hands. She lifted them to her ankle and used her hands to stroke mine up her legs, unrolling the stocking inch by inch up her leg until my hands were stroking the very top of the stocking and her thigh, my fingers only inches from her pussy. She handed me the other stocking, moving the other foot to my crotch as she coaxed me to roll the stocking as she had the first one. When I had it sufficiently rolled, she lifted her foot and let me put the stocking on it, setting her foot back on my cock while I slowly unrolled the stocking up her other leg.

I was about to pull my hands away, the stocking rolled all the way to the top of her thigh, when her hands captured mine. "Don't be in a rush," she cooed softly, pulling my hand toward her pussy and gently teasing my fingers across her dripping wet lips. "Now the bustier," she said, moving her foot and turning around to face away from me. "Just reach around me with it." She coaxed quietly, standing with her bare back and ass toward me. She lifted her arms, waiting for me to stand up and put the bustier around her body.

What the hell? I thought as I unclipped the material from the hanger and stood up behind her. I reached around her with the material in one hand, stretching the other around to grasp it and gently lay it across her stomach. As I pulled the material around her, she lowered her arms, slipping her hands between us and finding my hardon through my sweat pants.

"It is big, isn't it?" she cooed softly as she let go of my cock while I worked on the zipper up the back of her bustier, and moved her hands to my sweat pants, pushing them down as far as she could reach, exposing my cock. She moved her hands back to my cock, teasing it with her finger tips as I finally zipped the purple material up. "Now, you need to fasten the stockings," she said with a grin, turning to face me, her tits now supported by the bustier. "The easiest way is to kneel down so you can see."

"Uh yeah. I guess." I answered a little nervously, unsure exactly what Amanda had told this woman. I knelt down in front of her and reached for the clip on one of the ribbons hanging down, trying to gently clip it to her silk stockings without ripping anything. It took me almost a full minute to figure out how the clip worked, after which she turned and showed me her ass to do the back one. She bent over, her feet about a foot apart, her pussy pushing out at me between her legs as she waited for me to clip the back of the stocking to the ribbon hanging down.

"You like what you see?" She asked as I worked on the clip.

"What's not to like?" I answered.

"Good. That's good. When you get done with that one, go ahead and clip the other while you're back there."

"Sure." I answered with a shrug, finishing one clip and then moving to the other.

"You don't have to be afraid to touch. Touch anything you want," she coaxed, clearly wanting me to play with her pussy.

I clipped the second stocking and then let my finger gently tease across her lips. For several seconds before she turned to face me, lifting her foot and resting it on the bench behind me so that her pussy was inches from my face. I reached up and clipped the stocking into the ribbon and looked up at her.

"Are you all turned on really good?" She asked softly, her hands moving to her tits. "She said you got really turned on with lingerie. I hope this helps."

"Oh yeah." I answered. "Definitely a turn on."

"Good, good! I want you as excited as possible, it'll help you try to climax," she said, sounding and looking quite nervous as she bent over and pulled my sweat pants back up.

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. Your girlfriend explained it all to me. You know, I've owned this shop for twelve years and I've never done anything even remotely like this," she said as she pushed the dressing room curtain back, looked around quickly and then sort of tiptoed out, pulling me by the hand, as if she were sneaking down to peek at Santa or something. She led me across the store to a large rack that ran parallel to the front of the store, the rack of dresses the only thing between her half naked body and big plate glass windows. "I think this'll do perfect!" She said, squatting down on the floor in front of me. She reached for my sweats and pulled them down to my knees, freeing my rock hard cock. I watched her lick her lips briefly as she reached for my cock with both hands, wrapped them around it and then leaned her face toward me.

"Oh damn." I groaned as she closed her hot mouth around my engorged head and started to slowly bob her face on and off my shaft, her hands sliding on my shaft in time with her mouth. I looked around for Amanda, and saw her standing against the wall, watching the two of us, a finger pushed into her pussy through the panties.

After only two or three minutes sucking my rock hard cock, Elaine stood up, looked around nervously and then turned to face the store windows, grabbing the rack in front of her with both hands and bent over, pushing her ass out at me like Mandy had. "Go ahead. I'm ready," she said quietly, wiggling her ass at me.

"You want me to screw you?" I asked, still a bit confused.

"That's usually how it goes, right? I mean if you wanna come this way."

"Yeah, sure." I answered, stepping up closer to her. I rubbed my head up and down her wet pussy lips and then pushed into her, my saliva lubricated cock sliding easily into her already very wet tunnel. I held her hips and started stroking in and out of her, driving my cock into her over and over as the occasional person walked past the front of the store. I wondered if they didn't see or just didn't notice a couple fucking only a dozen feet from them, but it really didn't matter because I had no plans on stopping.

In and out I stroked, my mushroom head teasing the length of her tunnel as I stroked back until my head almost popped out before jamming quickly back in to bang against the end of her. Rhythmically I stroked for one, two then three minutes, her moans growing louder by the moment as her climax inched closer, as well as mine.

"I'm gonna come." I grunted when I really couldn't hold back any longer.

"Do it! That's it! DO IT!" She cried loudly as her legs started to tremble and her pussy started spasming around my rigid shaft. "OH GOD I'm COOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGG!" She cried as my body jerked the first time, jamming my cock into her and almost tipping over the rack she was holding onto. My body bucked half a dozen times, each time squirting a powerful jet of cum deep into her pussy.

"Oh damn." I panted as I stood there, my cock twitching gently inside her, her pussy still occasionally clenching around my now softening shaft.

"Ohhhh that felt like it was hard." She panted as well.

"Oh yeah." I answered between breaths.

She pushed herself upright, pulling off my cock and turned to face me. "I guess now that we fucked it'd be alright to kiss you, wouldn't it?" She asked quietly, reaching one hand up to my neck and tentatively pulling her face toward mine. "I mean she wouldn't mind too much would she?"

"She?"

"You're girlfriend."

"Given what we just did, I think she would find a kiss a minor issue." I answered her.

"Good," she said, pulling my face closer and pressing her full red lips against mine. We stood there, in full view of anyone who might walk by or walk into the store, kissing sensuously for several minutes before she pulled away. "Why don't you fix your pants while I go get dressed?" she whispered.

"Um. Sure." I answered.

She smiled at me and started back toward the back of the store. "And tell your girlfriend that if she promises to wear that outfit all the way home like that, that she can have it for free. Maybe even stop on the way home in a parking lot for some more fun?"

"Uh, maybe!" I answered as I watched her naked ass walk back toward the dressing rooms, my cum leaking down her legs as she walked.

I pulled my pants up and walked to where Amanda was standing, one hand still gently massaging one of her breasts as she stood there panting. "God that was a turn on, watching you fucking her like that." She breathed.

"Maybe you can explain what that was all about?"

"Well... I sorta told a story to try to keep her from calling the cops. I didn't expect her to do that though," she said, barely above a whisper.

"A story? Just what kind of a story?"

"I told her that your wife died some months ago and you hadn't been able to come since then. But that you had always been turned on by the risk of getting caught having sex in a public place, so we were doing it to try to get you to come again. How was I to know she'd feel sorry for you and try to help?" Amanda said, trying hard to suppress her giggling little laugh.

"Well, just for that, why don't you just wear that home? ONLY that!" I said firmly.

"It's awful chilly out there, but I might just do that. As long as you promise to fuck me again before we get home. I bet I can find a parking lot that will do!"

"I bet you can." I said, shaking my head.

It took us only a few more minutes to collect our clothes and walk out of the store. I felt pretty conspicuous walking next to Amanda, practically nude and attracting quite a few stares. We did stop on the way home and found that it was extremely difficult to have sex in a small car, but we managed. That particular outfit led to quite a few intense love making sessions over the next couple weeks.

Unfortunately, as I grew stronger it signaled that our time together this way was also coming to an end. She was going to have to make a decision in a very few days, to stay or to. I asked her to stay, but left it ultimately to her. She was half my age and had a whole career ahead of her while I was close to retirement. I really did NOT want her to go. I wasn't sure if she loved me, but I knew that I had grown very fond of her and I would have to say what I felt was definitely bordering on love. When we made love, even the most energetic session always turned sweet and gentle and soft at the end as we shared an emotional connection. I thought that might be enough. It might convince her to stay with me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds