A Cousin's Reunion Pt. 02

I pressed forward and slipped easily into her, concerned about the lake washing away her lubrication, but apparently without merit. I held myself over her and started stroking in and out of her, her hips rocking in time with my strokes, my thighs making little splashes each time I slapped against her in the shallow water. We were making larger waves than mother nature as I started pounding harder into her, driving my cock fully into her with each stroke, her moans and cries of pleasure growing with each passing minute.

"I'm going to come," she moaned loudly. "OH god I'm going to come."

"Uh huh. Me too." I grunted, knowing I was only moments from the same ending.

"DO IT! She cried surprisingly loudly. "FUCK MEEEEEE!" She cried as her whole body suddenly jerked and spasmed. "OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSS!"

"UHG" I grunted as I felt her pussy clench hard around my shaft, resisting my attempts to keep stroking, the sudden change in pressure sending me over the top. My body, like hers, spasmed hard, jamming my cock deep into her and unloading a gush of cum. "FUCK!" I grunted, feeling her pussy contract again around me as my spurting cock jerked in her again, adding more to the cum I was already leaving. A full half dozen times more I pumped into her, practically collapsing on top of her in the water as I panted for breath, my buried cock still twitching and presumably leaking more cum into her still spasming pussy.

"Jesus!" She breathed heavily, letting go of her legs to slide them down, trapping my softening cock inside her as I lay on top of her. "Now that was a fuck!" She panted.

"Glad you approved." I answered as I felt my softening cock slip from her. I started to roll off of her but her arms trapped me.

"Don't be in a hurry. I'm kinda enjoying this!" She said with a smile.

"Okay." I answered, letting my body lay back on her, her huge tits smooshed against my chest.

"You are one hell of a tease. I loved how gentle you were with my nipples. If you'd have kept doing that much longer I might have come just from that."

"Good to know."

"Oh? Why? Planning on having another go some time?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"I didn't mean...I mean. I don't want to assume... Oh fuck" I muttered as she started giggling.

"Honey, if you didn't want to come back I'd have been offended, or at least disappointed. But we are neighbors. I suppose we should be somewhat cautious."

"We're laying in the lake completely naked, boats going by and who knows looking from wherever and you want to suddenly be cautious?"

"Well, let's face it. All they can see is your ass as long as we're this way," she said with a giggle.

I rolled my eyes and rolled off of her into the water. "Unreal!" I finally said.

"I've been told I have a horrible sense of humor."

"It would seem." I answered.

"So. Just so I know. If I find you out here again, naked or not, is that an invitation to come over and play?"

"You want to?"

"Oh, I'd say I do. Who knows, maybe I'll find some way to return the sweet view you gave me earlier," she said as she pushed herself up. She walked over, picked up her suit and collected her blue float that had washed up on shore a few feet way. She blew me a kiss and then walked down the shoreline, completely naked, her full round ass swinging sexily the blue float blocking any view of her nakedness from the lake side. I waited until she was out of sight before I collected my suit and hiked up the hill to the house, realizing I was quite hungry.

Lunch, a nap. Ahhhh yes. Unfortunately by late afternoon it was time to climb back onto the roof. I pulled my work boots and shorts back on, deciding to be daring and leave my underwear off. I mean who's going to see anyway? I put my tool belt back on and headed back to the roof to start laying paper. I worked right though dinner, making good progress and not really wanting to stop, not to mention I didn't have anything for dinner planned. I finally climbed down at almost eight, when the damn mosquitos came out in force as the sun dropped to the horizon. I suppose I could have put some deet on and stayed out another half, hour, but to be honest I was getting tired, my back hurt from bending over and hell... I was retired!

I headed into the house for a quick shower, a fresh change of clothes and thoughts of food. It was a half hour drive to get fast food, or I could go down to the local tavern and get something there, or there was a nice little sit down joint about ten minutes away. I was still making up my mind when I heard the knock on the door.

"Hi. I thought I'd bring a little house warming present!" Lily said, holding a plate of cookies out for me as she stood in front of the door.

"Oh. Yeah. Thanks!" I answered, taking the plate of chocolate chip cookies from her. "You wanna come in?"

"I'd love to!" She said, slipping her hands behind her back and giving a little grin and shrug that seemed almost bashful. I let her step past me, checking out how sexy she looked in the snug green dress, the green almost the same color as her incredibly sexy eyes. It was a light weight dress, maybe cotton or something similar, sleeveless with little green buttons running up the front from the hem to where the V neck dove down between her two breasts. I had little doubt that she had forgone the bra the way her nipples showed through the thin material, not to mention the way they bounced and wiggled with each step of her high heels.

"So, I see you were working on the roof?" She asked sweetly.

"Uh yeah. It was getting pretty bad. I probably should have done it several years ago." I said a little stupidly.

"So, what are you doing tonight? Too dark to roof now, isn't it?"

"Well, actually, I didn't feel like cooking so I was going to go down to that little greasy spoon down the highway for something to eat."

"Oh. Okay. I guess I could let you go," she said turning for the door hesitantly.

"Uh, would you like to go along?" I asked suddenly.

"I already had dinner, but... Yeah, if you want some company I'd be happy to come along," she answered, looking up and at me brightly, a wide smile coming to her slightly lipsticked lips.

"Okay then." I said, picking up my car keys and stepping to the door. I held the door open for her to go out and then pulled it closed and locked it behind myself before leading her to my Chevy Traverse. I unlocked the passenger door with the remote and then opened it for her, holding it as she sat down in the leather bucket seat, her dress sliding up even higher than the middle of her thigh where it was when she was standing. She seemed to pause a few moments before swinging one leg up and in, her legs splaying apart for a few moments, her completely shaved bare pussy glistening at me before she swung the other leg in. I closed the door behind her and walked around to the driver's side and slipped into the seat.

"So, you having a good day?" She asked sweetly, her knees pressed together, but the dress hem up almost to her crotch.

"It's been different." I admitted as I started my car up. I pulled out onto the road and started down the twisting river front road that followed the shoreline to the main highway. As I drove I couldn't help but look over at her in the passenger seat, illuminated by the bright LCD screen in the middle of the dash. As I drove she teased her fingers up and down the neckline of her dress, sliding from her neck down to the top button, popping it open after several trips up and down. She continued to slide the fingers of her right hand up and down the material, teasing them down to the next button and then back up again. Up and down her fingers went, again, popping the next button open after several trips. Each button exposed a little more of her breasts, my cock getting harder in my shorts with each open button. I turned onto the highway with four buttons open on her dress, her fingers still teasing up and down the dress.

"You enjoying the view?" She asked seductively as she flicked another button open, this time her fingers pulling the top of the dress apart, letting her right breast slip completely out of the dress. "Oops!" She said with a giggle. "Guess I slipped out."

"So it seems." I answered.

She reached down to the next button and teased it open as well, pushing the material apart and letting her left breast join the first. "Oh dear," she giggled. "Seems like both of them want out."

"I'm not about to complain." I answered honestly trying to watch her tease her own breasts and drive at the same time.

"Just don't get in an accident. It'd be hard to explain why my boobs are hanging out."

"Yeah, it would." I agreed. "But I'm still not complaining. Just wondering. How did you know I was such a tit man?"

"Oh sweetie. That's easy. All I had to do was look at your eyes as you peeled my swim suit down off of them. You looked like a kid getting a new bike at Christmas!" She said with a laugh.

"Well, yeah, I suppose I did stare a little." I chuckled a little sheepishly as I slowed down to turn into the parking lot of the little greasy spoon. "I suppose you should put those away for now though."

"Do you really want me too?" She asked, pulling the top of the dress as far apart as the still buttoned portion would allow, twisting toward me in her seat and wiggling her shoulders to make her monster tits shake and wiggle in front of me.

"Hell no! But I think it would be the prudent thing to do." I said as I pulled into a parking space and turned the engine off.

"If you insist," she said with a soft sigh, pretending to be disappointed. At least I thought she was pretending. She tucked her breasts back into the dress and buttoned it back in place. I got out, walked around and opened her door. "Thank you kind sir!" she said with a grin, swinging her legs out and then sliding off the seat so her dress pulled all the way to her waist before sliding back down as she stood up.

"Nice." I said with a grin. "I hope you don't mind me checking that out more later."

"If you didn't, I'd be disappointed," she said as I closed the car door behind her. She hooked her arm in mine as I walked to the front door, allowing her to step in as I held it open. "Not used to having a gentleman for a date," she said quietly with a smile as we stepped into the dimly lit little diner. There was a typical bar and a long row of booths down one wall.

"Sit anywhere you want!" The waitress called from behind the counter as she went back to pouring a cup of coffee for one of the few patrons that were in the little joint.

"Come on." Lily said, taking my hand and drawing me along as she walked down the length of the aisle to the very last booth. She slipped into the bench facing toward the door and pulled me along with her, drawing me into the same bench as she was.

We weren't sitting very long before the waitress walked down the aisle to us and set silverware on the table in front of us and set down two menus. "So, can I get you something to drink?" She asked, pulling her pad out of her little apron.

"Uh. Yah. How about a coke." I said.

"Just water with lemon please." Lily answered.

"Be right back," she said, turning and walking away.

"I wonder what's good here." I said as I picked up the menu and started looking at it.

"Actually, they make a mean philly cheese steak and their mushroom burger isn't half bad either."

"Well, philly cheese steak it is then." I said as the waitress came back with our drinks. She took my order and Lily just ordered a plate of fries for a snack.

When the waitress was gone Lily whispered to me, "Wanna be naughty?"

"Naughty how?"

"Put your hand in my lap," she whispered with a grin.

I slid my hand over to her lap and felt bare skin on her leg, and slid my hand up her thigh until my fingers pressed against her bare pussy lips. I glanced down into her lap and saw that her dress was unbuttoned all the way to her waist and spread apart so she was completely exposed under the table. She spread her legs apart so that I had better access and then moved her hand to my lap, her fingers deftly working on my belt. I felt extremely nervous as her fingers undid the snap on my cargo shorts and then unzipped them. "Really?" I asked as she wormed her hand into my boxer briefs and wrapped around my fat cock.

"Oh yeah. I wonder if I can get you off without the waitress noticing," she whispered with a giggle.

"I highly doubt it, and even if you did, it'd make one hell of a mess."

"True, but it might still be fun to try," she said with a pout, "Unless you don't want to play."

I sighed softly, her hand pulling mine tighter to her wet pussy. "If you want to play, fine. But let's keep the really big stuff for later, okay?"

"Okay." She answered, her left hand moving from where it trapped mine against her. "I wonder how many of these I can open before anyone sees?" She whispered, teasing another button open.

"Oh I don't know. Why not just take it all the way off and show everyone?" I said a little frustrated.

"Ohhhh don't get sore. The whole idea is to tease and play. I don't necessarily want anyone to see but you, but I want to tease the shit out of you. You have to admit, it's turning you on."

"Why do I have to admit that?"

"Cuz my hand is wet from the pre-cum that's drooling from your really excited dick. Your words may be saying no, but your cock says go for it!"

"I really gotta stop thinking with my cock." I muttered more to myself than anyone else. By the time the waitress brought our food, Lily had better than half her dress undone and was leaning toward the table to hide the fact that her tits were partially exposed. As soon as she set down the plates and walked away, Lily leaned back again and used one hand to tease her own nipples up under the dress.

I was pretty hungry, and gobbled down the sandwich surprisingly fast. I had barely finished when Lily whispered to me. "I wanna get fucked again."

"I got that idea." I answered back.

"No. I mean it. I really want to get fucked right now! I'm so damn turned on that my pussy is leaking all over the seat."

"So what, you want me to just bend you over the table and fuck you here? No. I don't think that's a good idea."

"So, let's go to the car and do it then."

"Well, at least button your dress up." I said as I picked up the check from the table. I was about to get up when I remembered my pants were still undone, and quickly closed them up when I thought no one was looking. "Come on horn dog!" I said as I slid out of the bench and walked to the bar to pay the tab. Lily stood next to me, her hand playing with my butt as I paid the bill, removing it only when she thought someone was looking our way, which was only two people besides the waitress and the cook in the back.

She followed me out and I opened the car door for her once again. By the time I got around the car and climbed in, she had her dress completely unbuttoned. She reached across the center console and started undoing my pants.

"Here?"

"OH god yes. Here. Now." She breathed, pulling the front of my pants open and then trying to push them down. "Haven't you ever fucked in a car?"

"Not since I was a kid. You know it would be a lot more comfortable in bed."

"Wouldn't be the same. We can fuck in bed anytime. If you really wanna live you gotta fuck when the mood strikes, and believe me, I'm in the mood!"

"I get that idea." I answered, relenting and helping her push my pants down to my knees, leaving my rock hard cock completely exposed. She leaned down over the console and engulfed my cock with her hot mouth, sucking and slurping it as she reached down between the door and the side of the seat to find the power seat switch. She sucked and licked my engorged head as she motored my chair back and tilted it back considerably.

"Far enough," she said, pulling her mouth off my cock. She gingerly climbed across the console onto my lap, facing me, her huge tits pushed out at my face as she reached between us to grasp my cock. I felt her rub my head across her lips before dropping quickly down my shaft. "OHHHH Fuck yes!" She moaned loudly as my cock disappeared up into her, her velvety soft tunnel seeming to gobble my fat shaft up as she pushed herself down it.

She reached for my hands and pulled them to her tits as she began bouncing up and down on me, the car rocking gently and obviously, her ass bumping the steering wheel each time she dropped her sexy body down my stiff rod. "Oh god oh god oh god." She mumbled over and over as she rode up and down, my hands holding her big tits as they tried to bounce, my fingers and thumbs gently squeezing and twisting her rock hard nipples.

I could feel her pussy clench around me as her climax started, her breathing ragged but her bouncing on my cock not slowing, but going even faster. "OH FUCK! Come with me sweetie. Come in my hot pussy!" She moaned loudly.

"Uh huh." Was all I could say as I felt my own orgasm building quickly, partly from the teasing and partly from watching her sexy tits bounce in my hands as we fucked right in front of the greasy spoon.

Up and down she went, coaxing me with her body and with her words to come with her, her climax seeming to go on forever.

"Shit!" I grunted as my body convulsed, lifting her and pumping a huge gush of cum up into her. Her ass hit the horn button in the middle of the steering wheel not once, but twice as she continued to bounce on my spurting cock.

"Ohhh fuck yessss!" She said in a surprisingly soft voice as she stopped her strokes and sat on me, my cock still twitching and jumping inside her spasming tunnel. "OH my god I can't believe I came so long."

"Me either." I answered as she lowered herself down on top of me, her tits pushing into my face.

"Oh my god Michael. I can't believe your wife let you get away!" She gasped as she lowered her face toward mine to kiss me.

I tensed up and she froze in place, feeling my body go stiff as a board. "What? What did I say?" She asked, looking down at me from inches away.

"My wife didn't let me get away. She was killed on the way up here when my dad had the stroke." I said, my voice a horse whisper.

"Ohhhhh my god. I'm so sorry! I didn't know. Oh lord. Please forgive me. I didn't know." She practically begged.

"I know." I answered, moving my hands to her shoulders to coax her off of me. She gently climbed back over the console and sat in the passenger seat with her dress still wide open. I motored my seat back up where it needed to be for me to drive and started the car, not even bothering to pull my shorts up.

I backed out of the spot and drove home, both of us silent until I pulled into her driveway. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea," she said practically in tears. "Here I was trying to make you feel playful and naughty and everything and then I go and ruin it by saying something so stupid and insensitive!" She said before sniffing and wiping tears that were running down her cheeks.

"It's okay. You didn't know." I said quietly.

"But...I should have. I didn't mean to bring up what has to hurt so much. I'm so sorry."

"Stop. It's not the first time I've had to deal with someone asking about her. It'll be okay. It'll just take me a little while and, well it kinda ruined the mood, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah. I do. I'm so sorry. Will I see you tomorrow?" She asked softly, wiping her face again but sounding like her crying was stopping.

"Yeah. Just look up at the roof." I said. "And thanks for the really unusual date."

"You're welcome," she said with another sniffle as she opened the door. She quickly leaned over and kissed my cheek before quickly getting out of the car. She stood in the driveway, her dress still spread wide open so I could see her naked body in the headlights as I backed out of her driveway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds