A Crazy Night Ch. 01

She could feel Donnie's member stiffening against her leg while he finger fucked her hard. "Yeah you like that, don't you baby?" he asked with his voice husky and full of desire, making her feel repulsed, yet oddly turned on simultaneously. Charlene found herself wanting to spit on her ex-husband and tell him that she hated him and to go to hell, but she also wanted to fuck him at the same time. She didn't respond to his question not only because she felt so conflicted and confused, but also because she was so close to having an orgasm. She was right at the brink but praying and trying to will herself not to cum. Just then, her prayers were answered as Donnie ripped his fingers out of her now leaking twat. He positioned himself so that he was straddling her face, with his huge cock and balls hanging just above her face. "Suck me," he commanded as he stroked his incredible hard on.

Charlene made no move to do so. "Did you hear me? You bitch, I said suck my dick!" When she still didn't comply, he held her head still with his left hand and with his right he began to move his dick to use as a battering ram to penetrate her mouth. Charlene defiantly kept her lips pursed together as the precum from his cock started dripping onto them. Becoming frustrated at not being able to access her mouth, Donnie soon figured out a way to get what he wanted. He let go of his cock and pinched Charlene's nose closed, using his thumb and index finger to totally block her nostrils from receiving any air supply. The standoff continued for a few minutes as Charlene continued her disobedience. "How much longer are you gonna be able to hold your breath like that Charlie?" Donnie asked her maliciously, clamping down even tighter on her nose.

When she started to panic as she was on the verge of passing out, Charlene opened her mouth to gasp for air. As she did, Donnie shoved his dick that was even harder now from the anticipation and excitement the struggle caused, all the way into her mouth and down into her throat. Charlene kept gasping for air, gagging on his long, thick hard member that was now consuming her entire throat. She had forgotten just how much man meat her ex was packing and was surprised that he was able to get so much all the way back into her throat in one stroke. He let go of her nose and began to ruthlessly assault her mouth and throat. Charlene considered biting down hard on his dick for a second, but decided against this course of action knowing it would only make him angrier. She reasoned that maybe after she got him off, he'd just leave her alone. Charlene relaxed her throat as much as she could to make it easier for him to slide in and out of her orifice and to keep herself from choking. She tried to get more into it, in part to get him out of her apartment and life sooner. She found herself licking the underside of his dick, just at the tip the way she knew he liked it. "Yeah you freaky little slut, do it just like that" he said as he began to fuck her mouth even harder.

He was calling Charlene all kind of foul names and pistoning in and out of her mouth so fast now that again, she could barely breathe. He stopped suddenly, then groaned as his hips bucked. He shoved his dick as far down Charlene's throat as he could get it. She knew he was going to cum and he knew how much she hated to swallow. In this position, she'd have no other choice if she didn't want to drown and gag on his cum. He spewed his spunk all down the back of her throat, stream after thick creamy stream. He moved his dick out then pushed forward all the way back down her throat as he unloaded into her. Disgusted, she swallowed all the jism she could manage without vomiting, mad as hell that he'd done that to her. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, then wiped the leaky head over Charlene's lips. There was already come drizzling out the sides of her mouth. She couldn't contain her angry expression and was glaring up at him. "Oh, come on now Charlie. See, swallowing's not as bad as you thought, now is it?" She didn't respond verbally, only continued to glare at him in angry silence, the heat of outrage coloring her face a deep shade of crimson.

She hoped now that he'd gotten what he wanted he would go ahead and leave. Charlene soon found out, however, that the night was only beginning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds