A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 02

On the Monday I had to go back to the hospital to get the results of a biopsy I'd had a couple of weeks earlier, and the bad news I was given was that I had a tumour in my prostate, that is, cancer.

The better news was that it was very tiny, that it wasn't life threatening or even growing, but the problem was that it could at some time in the future start to grow and spread, so they wanted to do something about it. The specialist told me that because I was young (62 is young apparently!) they didn't want to risk leaving it.

He explained that there were really two options, either an operation to remove it, or radio therapy. The latter meant going to the hospital every day for about seven weeks, which would be disastrous for my business, whereas the operation would be over in a couple of days, followed by a couple of weeks recuperation.

Anyway I had a couple of weeks to decide. Both options have similar possible side effects, the main ones being a total inability to get an erection, which I already was having problems with, due to being Type 1 diabetic, plus peeing problems, and other nice things in that area.

When Carol came home later that night I told her all about it, glad to have someone to talk to, and she was very sympathetic, and later, when she'd prepared and eaten a sandwich she came into the lounge and sat down to talk with me.

At first she was just saying positive things about my diagnosis, but then she moved on to talking about Sarah. She told me that there were things about Sarah's history which I probably didn't know, but she felt that I should be fully informed about because it would make it easier for me to understand what was happening in our lives.

Carol explained that the Sarah I had married was a person that Carol hardly recognised. She explained that when they were both living together in South Africa, Sarah was very much a party girl and always had a regular boyfriend, who she was sleeping with, but would regularly go out clubbing with Carol and other friends and let herself get picked up by random guys and have sex with them. The Sarah who was my faithful wife was a shock for Carol when she first came to live in the UK, and also a disappointment as Carol expected to be going out clubbing every weekend and picking up guys.

She went on to say that it seemed as though my wife was now reverting to the sister who Carol remembered, and she thought that the change was driven first by my problems getting an erection, because of my diabetes, and, she added, that now that I have this new operation on the horizon, which will almost certainly make me impotent permanently, she was sure that my wife would go back to having multiple lovers and that I should prepare myself to be accepting of that situation and supportive of my wife.

I thanked Carol for explaining the background which had given me a clearer picture of how my wife's attitude to cuckolding me might be changed, and I reassured her that I was still very excited by the prospect of my wife having sex with other men, and asked her if she would try to persuade Sarah to be totally open with me and tell me everything which was going on.

Carol promised that she would do that and our conversation wound down.

Tuesday evening Sarah seemed a lot more cheerful, and told me that she kept remembering one of the things I'd said to her about my increasing inability to get an erection, which would become totally impossible after my operation. I totally agreed with her on that analysis. She then said that if the doctor was right, and I would never be able to get an erection, she couldn't see how she could even give me hand jobs. She just couldn't work out how she could masturbate a small floppy penis, however, she did say that I was a wonderful husband and that she loved me very much.

I just said, "ok", although my cock was twitching like crazy, perversely excited by her refusal to even give me a hand job.

She finished our conversation by saying that she wasn't going to become a slutty wife, no matter how much her sister pressurised her, but she said that she would trust me to advise her on what to wear, what to say, and how to act, while she was covering the GM's job.

I said that I would love to do that job! It sounded like a dream job to me, as it would give me a chance to gently guide her in the right direction. The next morning something amazing happened! Sarah rang me, and told me that Karl had sent her a text, saying that he had found an excuse to get back to Kitzbuhel next week, just for one night, and he asked her if he could take her out to dinner either Wednesday or Thursday. She went on to ask me whether I would be comfortable with her going out with him, and when I confirmed that I was fine with it, she text straight back saying "yes please, on Wednesday preferably."

Of course I was hoping that, this time, the answer to his question would be that she would be happy to go to his room after dinner.

Wow!! I couldn't think about anything else!!

Later I had another conversation with Carol, who had heard the news from my wife, and she asked me how I was feeling about it now that my being cuckolded might be becoming a reality, rather than an abstract fantasy. I explained to her that I would be very happy for Sarah and that I might no longer feel guilty about not being able to satisfy her, however, I admitted that I was a bit nervous about how it might change our relationship.

Carol replied that those changes were what she wanted to talk to me about. She said that she was going to advise Sarah to write a list of rules on how our marriage should work in light of my permanent impotence, so that there would be no misunderstandings when things were changing so dramatically.

I was a bit concerned about this proposed list, and asked if I would have any input to the list, and she said "not really."

I then asked what sort of things she was proposing to have on the list, and she told me that the number one item would be that Sarah would be free and should be encouraged to take multiple lovers and do whatever she wants with them, whenever she wants and as often as she wants. I, on the other hand, must remain completely faithful, although I would be allowed to masturbate whenever I wanted because Sarah would be insistent that I never get an erection with her, even if she managed to arouse me with her hands and stories of her sex life.

I said that I thought Sarah would never agree to those rules, however, I confirmed that I would never have any intention of doing a tit for tat and seeing other women.

She then told me I would have to wait for the rest of the rules until she and Sarah had agreed them, and that they wouldn't be negotiable, but, she told me that if I wanted her to put my case a bit, then I would need to do some things for her, and have the things formalised into the list.

I was puzzled about what she could mean, and asked her to tell me what the things are.

She told me that it was just domestic chores

OK, I said, if I agree to those things you'll help make the list amenable to me?

She confirmed the agreement, so I told her I accepted her terms.

I thought that it had been a really weird conversation, and I had no idea whether my compliance would make any difference. I had no idea that becoming a cuckold meant that I would be obeying written rules, but I was so incredibly happy that I didn't make a fuss.

Later Carol mentioned that an important part of the list would be rules on how I had to behave when I met Sarah's lovers, which was a bit scary. I hadn't given much thought about my wife actually introducing me to men who were cuckolding me, because I never imagined that she would actually ever have sex with other men.

What's next I wondered??

Friday night we went to a party. It was a South African party, in a pub, right over on the far side of London. I drove Sarah across town, and picked Carol up on the way. When we got there, a fairly new friend of Carol and Sarah was already there, her name was Denyse, and she is also South African. She's a nice lady, but nowhere near as attractive as Sarah or even Carol.

The party was such a disappointment. We were the only people who turned up! There were other people in the pub, but they were just regulars. Anyway, we made the best of it, the girls drank a couple of bottles of Prosecco between them, and chatted, and joked. Eventually the food came out, Boerwors rolls and salad, and they had yet more Prosecco.

Other people were looking at me puzzled, perhaps because I was out with three women, two of whom were really attractive, and I could see them wondering what I'd got that made me so popular! If they only knew!

Later the chef came and sat with us, and, of course, he sat down on the end of the bench right next to my wife. The other two women were single, and although he was only 29, I'm sure they would have enjoyed his attention, but men are drawn to Sarah, she's very vivacious, especially after some Prosecco, and most men find her attractive. In fact they find her desirable, sexually arousing, but also a bit daunting, since she is very strong willed and intelligent.

Being in the hotel industry, Carol and Sarah know a lot about hospitality, and catering, and Sarah proceeded to lecture the chef on how to organise his menu, how to differentiate his pub from the others around, and he listened with rapt attention, and as my wife was talking to him, she placed her left hand on my crotch, and gave a little squeeze. I realized that she was sending me a signal, telling me that she knew the guy fancied her, and that she was playing a game for both of us.

Eventually we were all getting tired, but the chef didn't want us to go, so he bought us all drinks, to keep us there a while longer, and he kept topping Sarah's glass up, leaving me to top up the other two ladies' glasses. Finally we were starting to move, so he asked for Sarah's mobile number so he could get more advice (yeah right! He just wanted an opportunity to get into her knickers!!). She gave him the number, and, as we all stood up he moved in on Sarah for a kiss, and she responded quite enthusiastically. The kiss went on for about a minute, and he managed to grope her breast and her bum while their mouths were locked together. Sarah broke it off and we all left.

As we walked down the street Sarah said "That was fun".

Denyse was completely amazed and said that the guy obviously fancied her, but didn't she object to him kissing and groping her like that, and Sarah said "no, I enjoyed it."

I then drove us all home, including Denyse, who stayed with us in London.

In bed later Sarah played with my cock and asked "You didn't mind me having fun with the chef, did you darling?"

And I replied "No, not at all, I loved it."

She then rolled over and went to sleep, but I didn't get to sleep for ages!

Saturday was uninteresting, supermarket shopping, then all three girls had their nails done, while I worked.

Sunday morning we had a lie in, and Sarah and I were cuddling, half asleep. Her legs were bare, she was just wearing a thong and a top, and as I was feeling really horny I started stroking her legs, getting higher and higher until I was touching her pussy through the panties. She said that she wasn't interested, and I replied that it was a shame because I really wanted to touch her.

She said "Ok, go on then, you can touch me." And removed her thong and spread her legs.

I was thrilled as we hadn't had sex for quite a while.

It took me about 3mins to bring her to a brilliant orgasm, she even squealed, which was scary as we had guests staying with us.

After she calmed down she started to touch my soft cock very gently, and talk to me.

"I can't make myself cum Rob, I've been away such a lot, and I've been going mad with frustration, which is why I climaxed so fast and hard on your fingers." She explained.

"But why did you reject me when I tried to touch you before?" I asked.

"Because I thought you would be upset, because I can't do anything for you as you don't get hard any more."

"But I still get horny and I can still cum!" I squeaked, feeling so frustrated, "I just can't fuck you."

"I'm sorry my love, I've no idea how to make you come." She told me and let go of my frustrated penis.

The rest of the day was nondescript and on Monday she was off to Austria for a long stay.

Nothing really happened on Monday and Tuesday evening, although we talked online, but on Wednesday evening she rang me quite early.

First she told me that Karl had phoned her in the morning to confirm where they were meeting and what time, and she sounded as nervous as a school girl on her first date, which I loved.

My wife also wanted my advice on which dress to wear, and got several out of the wardrobe to show me, and together we settled on a black dress which was quite clingy, then she wanted me to help her choose her undwear. She was concerned about lines showing through her dress or bulges, so I told her that she shouldn't wear any panties, which would solve that problem, but she objected that it would also send a clear message to Karl that he was getting sex with her later in the evening.

I was so excited, and desperately wanted to beg her to have sex with Karl, but, of course, I didn't.

Finally we agreed on one of the sets I'd bought her, which was made of red lace, and a sort of compromise between a thong and granny pants.

Having settled on her outfit, she blew me a kiss and said goodbye, and I was left to fantasise about her date with Karl.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds