A Cure For The Birthday Blues

"Stay like that!" she heard the almost subliminally soft command, and as her mouth hung open, she felt something thrust gently against her lips. Olivia involuntarily stuck her tongue forward to investigate what this was being slowly pushed into her mouth, almost immediately realising he was pushing his thick cock into her mouth!

He slid into her until she made a soft choking noise, then withdrew almost all the way until just the head was between her lips. Olivia realised what he wanted, and experimentally licked around the bulbous head, the flesh feeling velvety soft yet with an underlying hard muscularity about it, the taste a mixture of salty and slightly metallic, but with a faint hint of tangy sweetness.

She licked with more confidence once she realised he wasn't going to ram it down her throat, her tongue exploring the texture of the head, the rubbery hardness of the crown, the interesting texture of the little knot of ligament on the underside of the head, the frenulum, and the fresh, tangy saltiness of the lubricant slowly seeping from the hole at the top of the furrowed end of the head.

As her tongue rubbed gently back and forth across his cock head, she heard the muffled intakes of breath, and knew she was pleasing him, and right now, after that amazing orgasm he'd given her, that was all she wanted to do.

Finally, aware that she'd worked him up enough, she began to suck in earnest, her cheeks hollowing as she applied pressure to the sensitive head, his muffled hisses and gasps as her teeth lightly grazed the head indications that he liked what she was doing very much indeed. His gentle thrusting motions in her mouth as she sucked him became more urgent, she could feel him restraining himself from fucking her mouth as she excited him, and a small corner of her mind wondered; what kind of intruder breaks into a woman's home, ties her to a bed, strips her naked, then treats her like some kind of precious object, and loves her better and more tenderly than every lover she'd ever had before?

Olivia suddenly realised what was happening. This was her most precious and desired fantasy, correct to the smallest detail! Someone who knew was playing out her fantasy for her, but who? She'd always fantasised about being tied down and subjected to various sex acts, being made to submit to a masterful, dominant man, but had never shared it with anyone, and now someone who knew, who knew her, was making it come true for her!

She thrilled inside as she wondered what would come next, who this man was, what he'd do to her and make her do; one thing she was certain of; she was going to experience and savour every second of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be some unknown man's submissive fuck-slut!

At the thought, her sucking pace increased; this man, whoever he was, wasn't going to last much longer, and, for the first time ever, Olivia wanted a man to fill her mouth, to taste his spunk, and savour the taste and texture as she swallowed. Previous boyfriends had tried to convince her, and she'd let one, once; the horrible, acrid taste and thick, mucus texture had revolted her so much she'd sworn to never do that again; but now, she wanted to taste this man, this secretive lover who'd tied her down in the night and taken her to places no-one had ever tried to take her before.

His fucking motions became more urgent, and his breathing was loud and hissing in her ears; he was close, so Olivia put one last effort, her cheeks hollowing as she suctioned him, her lips sealed tight around the thick pillar of his cock shaft.

She felt his head swell as his cock twitched violently in her mouth, and then long jets of hot spunk were splashing into her mouth, filling her almost faster than she could swallow; and swallow she did; his spunk was delicious, sweet, and salty and utterly wholesome, and she found herself craving more as he spurted more and more into her welcoming mouth, pleasure centres sparking into life up and down her central nervous system as she gave herself over completely to this man.

At last the flood died down, the last trickle oozing from his still-solid cock, and with a smile, Olivia licked and sucked the very last drops from him, giving his head one last, loving lick to clean him of the last traces of his outpouring spunk. She felt him withdraw from her, and licked her lips to capture any errant drops of his delicious fluid, then sensed him leaning down over her. A soft kiss was planted on each cheek, and one squarely on her lips.

"Thank you!" was the breathed, barely audible comment, and Olivia smiled in gratitude at the first time someone had thanked her properly for pleasing them. The bed creaked again as he climbed back on, and there was a moment of ticklish contact as he held her foot, until she realised he was unsnapping the restraint around her right ankle. He did the same with the left ankle, and now both legs were free. With a sigh she closed her legs and stretched luxuriously.

"Will you let my hands go too? I won't say anything, I promise!" she asked, more in hope than expectation, and wasn't disappointed at his answer.

"Not yet, darling, you haven't earned it yet!" was the soft, barely heard, almost subliminal retort, "when you're a good enough girl, I'll let you go and take the blindfold off. Until then, trust me. You're safe, I promise!"

So saying, she felt him move over her, to once again lie between her thighs, his hands on either side of her as he supported his weight, slowly lowering himself onto her and sliding his arms under the small of her back to push her nipples up and outwards. His lips touched her nipple, sending an electric thrill through her as he licked and sucked, stiffening her already erect nipples into solid, rubbery little pillars. She moaned with delight and arousal as he alternated between them, sucking, licking, and driving her crazy.

He left her nipples and moved up slightly to kiss her properly, for the first time, a tender, solicitous kiss, a kiss that told her that she was safe, that she would stay safe, his lips soft and inviting, his tongue soft and sweet against hers as they kissed with increasing passion, his arms under her holding her tight to him as they tasted each other.

"Are you ready?" came the barely breathed question, and at her quick nod, he sat up and lifted her thighs, positioning himself, before slowly leaning forward, placing his hands on either side of her as he slid his thick, rigid cock into her tight, wet pussy. Olivia gasped in fulfilment as he slid in and in, filling her to completion, her pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. When he was in her up to the hilt, he began to slide back out again, Olivia gasping again at the sensation.

And so it went; her mystery lover pumped his cock into her and Olivia pushed back against him as much as she was able, lifting her pelvis to meet his thrusts as much as she could, her movements still limited by the fact she was shackled to the bed. His cock pistoned into her, his hands now holding and squeezing her perfect buttocks, pulling them apart as he fucked her tight pussy, then changing, holding and squeezing her perfect breasts, rubbing and squeezing her nipples and making her head spin with arousal and the need for release.

She wrapped her supple thighs tightly around his waist, holding him to her the best way she could, urging him on, pulling him into her as deeply as possible, feeling the muscles surging in his sides and stomach as he pounded into her. His pounding was raising her off the bed with every thrust as he hammered his thick cock into her, every second drawing her orgasm nearer and nearer.

When it came, Olivia screamed in pleasure, her release total, her fluids spraying out of her to coat her lover's cock and balls and soak the bedclothes beneath them, her convulsing pussy squeezing him so firmly it triggered his own orgasm.

With a gasp and a muted intake of breath, his cock gave a muscular twitch inside her, spunk jetting out of him to coat her womb with his cream, long, hot spurts filling her up with his essence. The feel of his cock swelling and twitching inside her triggered yet another wave of orgasmic delight, a tidal wave of pleasure that threatened to overwhelm her as it crashed and surged through her.

Her lover slid his hands under her to hold and tenderly, lovingly, squeeze her perfect buttocks as his spunk continued to pulse out of him, running his hands over the cheeks like prized objects long desired, the feel of his hands soft and gentle, yet with a feeling of strength and determination, and a feeling almost of proprietary ownership.

Olivia knew one thing about this man, now; whoever he was, he'd wanted to do this for a long time, and now he'd got his hands on her superb backside he was reluctant to let go, she guessed, from his apparent need to hold, caress, and squeeze her taut globes as she writhed beneath him.

He slumped forward on her, his hands taking his weight, as he withdrew from her, the sensation giving her another curl of delight, and once again she could sense his face above hers, just a few, tantalising inches away. When the kiss came, she responded willingly, eagerly, her tongue engaging with his as their lips met, their kiss long and stimulating, their tongues sliding and fencing within the confines of their tightly-sealed together mouths.

As they kissed, she felt him unsnap the restraint on her left wrist, setting her arm free. Olivia immediately turned to face him, her lips seeking his out again as his hands brushed over her body, one arm sliding underneath her so he could clamp hold of her buttocks as they kissed, his hands kneading and slowly pulling them apart as they kissed passionately. His gentle fingers slid into the cleft between her buttocks to touch, rub and tease her anus, the tight little pucker still damp and oily from her own fluids still freely running out of her following her volcanic orgasm.

Overcome with the need to feel and hold this man, her questing hand slid down his body to find and hold his cock, the flaccid length firming-up almost immediately at her touch, until he was once again fully erect, by her estimation at least seven inches long, and thick, a beautiful aggressive curve to it, the feel of it making her want it again.

"My God, he's insatiable!" she thought, inwardly rejoicing that such a tireless and inexhaustible lover was hers, right here and right now. As she pumped him, his hand once again caressed her taut buttock, slipping down into the cleft between her firm cheeks to rub and gently probe at her tight, puckered little anus. His lips continued to press against hers as his finger slowly slid into her tightest hole, her breath catching at the sensation. As he kissed her, his finger began gently pumping in and out, fingering her secret hole as she squeezed and gently pumped his cock with her one free hand.

"Turn around, please!" came the soft whisper, and without thinking or questioning, Olivia turned, her right hand still shackled to the bed. The thought that she could free herself now that one hand was free never even occurred to her; this was her fantasy, and she was determined to play it out all the way to the end. As she turned, his hands snaked around her, to cup and squeeze her breasts, rolling her nipples under his palms as his solidly erect cock pressed between her thighs.

She instinctively opened her thighs, and his cock slid into her from behind, filling her in a sudden surge that made her gasp for breath as her lungs emptied with the force and strength of his penetration. She rolled onto her front, her lover now lying on top of her, his thick cock buried to the hilt in her tight pussy. In this position, she found it easy to push back against him as he began to pump in and out, sliding his cock almost all the way out before powering it back into her, making her gasp and sob with the feel of it. He squeezed her nipples in time to his thrusts, the combined sensations pushing her closer to another soul-shaking orgasm.

Then he stopped, slowly sliding out of her to rest the head of his cock against the pucker of her anus. At first Olivia wondered what he was doing, then realisation suddenly struck; he was going to sodomize her, Christ, he was actually going to shove his thick cock into her anus!

As she opened her mouth to object, to beg him not to, he felt his lips on her ear, his warm breath caressing her neck as he whispered in her ear, his voice no more than a soft breath in the silence of the night, almost felt rather than heard.

"Relax, please, just relax, I won't hurt you, I think you'll like it!"

So saying he began slowly, inexorably pushing forward, the tight creased rosebud giving way as he slowly slid the thick head of his cock into her most secret place. The lubricant from his cock, plus her own juices, helped to ease the way as he gently but unstoppably slid into her arse, her anal ring snapping tight around the shaft of his thick cock, clasping him as he drilled himself deeper into her tight rectum.

Olivia gasped at the sensation of his big cock forcing itself into her anus, her heart hammering and her breathing coming in short gasps as she felt this huge thing invading her body. And yet she didn't want him to stop; her fantasy included this, and if the reality wasn't how it had seemed when she had imagined this moment, nevertheless it was all part of it, and she wanted the whole thing to play out to the complete end; she knew how the script went, and so far her unseen lover had played it word perfectly, so she endured the pain and discomfort, eager to have her whole fantasy played just as she'd always imagined it would.

At last, she felt his soft, heavy balls bumping gently against her labia, and knew he was in her to the hilt. He let her regain her breath, supporting himself on his hands above her, giving her little encouraging kisses on the back of her neck, his cock throbbing inside her as he waited for her go-ahead. Olivia lifted her head and reached behind her with her free hand to touch his face before he pulled away.

"Okay, I'm ready...!" she breathed, and he began to withdraw. As he did, unbelievable sensations rushed and raged through her body, pleasure like she'd never experienced before

"Oh God, oh my God, yess, that feels so...God, that's good, yesss, yesss!" she hissed, as hot trails ran up and down her spine, her nipples throbbing as the feel of his thick cock fucking her tightest hole screamed through her body. Without realising it, she began pushing back against him, trying to engulf his cock with her tight, slippery anus, desperate for the feel of the thick, ridged pole as it rubbed every nerve-ending inside her tight rectum.

As she pushed back against him, he began pushing harder, sliding back into her, the two of them pounding at each other in counterpoint, her anus clasping him as she pushed back as he jammed himself into her. The only sound in the room was their soft liquid sighs and moans as the wild, primitive fucking gathered pace, until he was hammering his cock into her rectum as hard as he could. Olivia gasped and moaned as she pumped back against him, her body hovering on the edge of orgasm, waiting for the last piece to fall into place and send her off into a mind-blown welter of sexual ecstasy.

Her lover, whoever he was, had almost unlimited stamina, or so it seemed, but he also had a breaking point, and as he continued to sink his bone-hard cock into her hot, sinewy rectum, that point was passed. With a loud, gasping groan he froze, his cock head swelling as it wedged in her tight rectum, pulsing and twitching in rhythmic muscular spasms, the sperm racing out of him to flood Olivia's bowels, filling her insides with jet after jet of hot semen.

That was it all she needed to tip her over the edge, her body shuddering in release as her orgasm broke over her like a tsunami, her ears popping with the force as she screamed out, a long, sobbing cry of utter fulfilment as this man, her secret lover, pleasured her like no man had ever even approached, let alone equalled.

As she shuddered and twitched in the throes of her orgasm, one thing only circulated endlessly in her mind; how she was going to keep this man, this perfect lover, this shadow-man, whoever he was, who'd given her such extreme pleasure, once the fantasy was over and it was time to take off the blindfold?

Her unknown lover slipped from her anus, orgasmic tails lighting and whirling through her again as he slid his still rigid cock out of her, making her gasp with the sensation. He supported his weight above her, and then she felt his breath on her neck, the feather touch of his lips as he kissed her lightly on the back of the neck.

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was divine!" breathed that barely heard voice, and Olivia smiled as she was thanked again, still completely unaware of who this magical mystery lover was, but grateful for the pleasure he was giving her so freely, and for his consummate gentleness. It was obvious to her that this man, whoever he was, relished every second of his interlude with her, and in a sudden flash of insight, she realised that he was living out his own fantasy even as he made hers come true.

The bed creaked slightly as he slipped off, and she heard the sound of him padding into the en-suite bathroom, followed by the sound of running water. She was still smiling happily when he returned, and started a little as she felt a hot cloth on her, washing her after their recent activity.

As he once more slid down next to her, Olivia turned to face him, lying on her right side as her right hand was still shackled to the bed frame. Immediately his arms slid around her, to once again slide down and clench her tight, plush arse cheeks, squeezing and pulling them apart as his lips played over her face, brushing her cheeks, her ears, her forehead, before settling on her lips.

She welcomed his exploring tongue, her own tongue fencing and sparring with his as they kissed like long-parted lovers, wildly exchanging kisses as his hands explored and plundered her lovely taut arse. And his cock was stiff against her again! She marvelled at his ability to recover; he'd fucked her twice already, as well as filling her mouth, and now he was readying himself for another bout; Christ, she got lucky with his one!

Now he gently moved her onto her back, positioning himself above her again, his hands planted on either side of her. He moved back and away from her, and as she was wondering what he was doing, she felt his hands behind her knees, lifting them off the bed. Olivia followed his mute instructions, draping her knees over his shoulders as she moved forward, then feeling him moving her knees even further back, at the same time lifting her pelvis up until her knees were almost touching her shoulders, her feet nearly touching the bed as he bent her double, his strong hands holding her in position. Now she felt his warm breath on her exposed pussy, then the exquisite feeling of his tongue gently rasping at her labia as he licked along her slit, tasting her as he pointed his tongue and pushed it inside her, forcing her already swollen labia further apart as he licked and probed inside her.

Olivia squirmed and gasped as he gently teased and tasted her, his strong hands holding her so she couldn't hunch her pussy against his questing tongue like she wanted to, his tongue tip sliding along her labia and rubbing her engorged clitoris, send jags of delight spinning through her. He worked his way along her slit, until at last his lips clamped gently around her clitoris, at the same time his thumb slid into her anus, still loose and moist from being fucked so hard.

Olivia screamed in release as yet another breathtaking orgasm whipped and roared through her, her juices flooding out of her to drip down over his hand as his thumb pumped in and out of her rectum. As she shivered and shuddered in the throes of her orgasm, she felt him move forward once again, and the head of his penis once more slid into her pussy as he draped her knees over his shoulders, her taut buttocks tightly clenched in his hands. He slid into her in one movement, making her gasp out loud, tails of fiery ice rippling and shuddering through her as he sank all the way into her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds