A Cure For The Birthday Blues

Olivia was in a delirium of sexual overload; his hands on her, the position he was holding her in, and most of all the feel of his size rammed fully into her, was almost more than she could bear, but she still reached for him with her free hand, rubbing his neck, his shoulder, his chest, but not his face; she knew she wasn't allowed to do that, not yet. As he began to pump into her, the sexual pressure ratcheted up notch after notch; Olivia was gasping as she pumped back against his powerful thrusts into her, her arousal peaking as his big cock stretched her vaginal sheath again, orgasm building yet again.

Suddenly, he pulled himself out of her and speared forward, his cock ramming into her loose and oily anus. As he slid into her, Olivia screamed, the bow-wave of her orgasm smashing into her, closing down all sensation except the feel of him as he pummelled her rectum. As she came, her anus squeezed tight around him, and with a loud, groaning gasp, he froze, his cock pulsing as he once again poured his spunk deep into her bowels, spraying her insides with his hot seed. Over and over he pulsed, spurt after spurt of hot spunk hammering into her tightest hole, coating her rectum with his milky sperm.

He stopped ejaculating, her anal muscles relaxing enough to let him withdraw, and he dropped down beside her, Olivia quivering and shaking from the volcanic orgasm, her sides and stomach aching from so many powerful orgasms, finally fucked to perfection by this incredible man.

As she calmed down, his arms snaked around and under her, pulling her close to kiss her gently, tenderly, lovingly, as his hands once again slid down to hold and squeeze her buttocks, the way he held her telling her that he owned her now, and Olivia gladly gave herself to the ownership of this superlative lover. She gladly kissed him back, unwilling to let go of any part of this wonderful man, surrendering completely to this lover who'd tied her down in the night and given her pleasure like she'd never experienced before. She held him close, feeling safe and warm, and oddly, loved, absolutely certain that, if she had anything to fear from any man, it wouldn't be this one. She hugged him close, feeling his arms comforting and strong around her as sleep gradually overtook her.

********

Olivia woke gradually, stretching luxuriously before it struck her; her hands were free! For a second she exulted, then realisation struck; if her hands were free, then he was gone! Her spirits crashed as she realised her perfect lover, the man she wanted more than anything, was gone, and she'd never seen him, would never know him. Her anxiety was short-lived, however, as she realised she wasn't alone, an almost cellular awareness telling her that someone was still there. He was still there, he hadn't stolen away in the night!

She began to remove the blindfold, but stopped; she didn't want the fantasy to end like this; she wanted one last time with her unseen lover, one last dance before she had to let him go and embrace reality again. As she hesitated, a hand touched her cheek, soft fingers tracing her jawline, and sliding round to the back of her neck, gently urging her forward. Olivia complied, her mind's eye full of the acts she might once again perform with this perfect lover.

She sensed him kneel up on the bed, pulling her closer to gently kiss and caress her, his hands once more wrapping themselves around her taut arse cheeks, pulling her closer to him, trapping his full-blooded erection between them. Olivia smelled soap, and her questing fingers found his hair damp; obviously he'd had a shower while she slept, and she marvelled that she'd been put to sleep so thoroughly that she'd not heard a thing. She grinned, and wound her arms around his neck, enjoying his kiss as he squeezed and separated her luscious buttocks, her hand finally slipping down to grasp and gently, firmly pump his hardness, hearing the soft, almost subliminal gasp, an intake of breath almost on the cusp of hearing.

Olivia broke off her kiss to bend down, her lips descending as she sought out the object of her desire; his ivory-hard cock. As her tongue-tip touched the warm, slick, velvety head, she heard again that soft, muted gasp, and then again as her lips engulfed him, sucking and tasting him as she slowly pumped her head up and down. She could feel his restrained movements as his bodily instincts sought to plunge himself deep into her hot, wet mouth, his need to enjoy her overriding his instincts second by second.

He lifted her up again, gently pushing her back onto the bed, and kissing his way down from her neck, to suck and nibble on her fat, swollen nipples, making her writhe in arousal as he suckled and licked at her, then kissing his way down her torso to her slit, his tongue sliding into that place where her hooded clitoris lay concealed. The little bead was already becoming solid with arousal as his tongue wormed its way into her slit, her breath catching in her throat as he grazed her clitoris with his teeth, and then sucked it between his lips, nearly tipping her over the edge there and then.

His tongue withdrew from her, Olivia mewing in frustration, until she sensed him over her, and felt his cock butting against her gaping slit, swollen and wet with need for him. She reached down and aimed him, and with a single stroke, he pushed himself into her in one long, slow, unstoppable glide, stretching her open as he invaded her hot recess once again.

Olivia gasped at the sensation, her hips instinctively bucking up to meet him, and so they pumped and bucked against each other, his cock ramming into her as he fucked her wildly, silently, Olivia pumping back against him, meeting him stroke for stroke, herself no less wild, only her breathing and gasping to break the morning silence in her bedroom.

Olivia could hold back no more; her orgasm broke over her like a giant tsunami, making her cry out in release, her body rigid as her pussy clamped down tight around his surging cock. He in turn cried out as the sudden restriction took him over the edge, his own body freezing in place as jet after jet of hot sperm powered into her, filling her up and squeezing out of their tightly joined sexes to run down her perineum and pool on the bed below.

When he'd finished ejaculating, he slumped down next to her, gently pulling her close by her buttocks and kissing her again.

"Thank you darling, thank you so much!" he whispered.

Olivia reached out stroke his face, this time without him pulling away, simultaneously sliding the blindfold off to see him for the first time, opening her eyes to look into his green eyes, the eyes of her beloved brother, Ryan.

"Hello beautiful girl, Happy Birthday!" he smiled, his hands caressing her as he leaned down to kiss her again.

Her eyes widened, too shocked to do anything except kiss him back, remembering how well, and how gently, how intently, how powerfully he'd loved her, how he'd made her feel like no man ever had before. Memories of their lovemaking blended seamlessly with her fantasy of him last night, the two memories drawing her to him powerfully as she realised that she loved him, that she was finally able to admit to herself that she was in love with him, and she wanted him, now. Ryan broke their kiss and smiled down at her, his eyes warm and loving.

"I love you, Livvie!" he whispered in her ear, his hands tightening as he squeezed her lush buttocks, pulling her against him, the feel of his cock against her lips making her pussy twitch in remembered passion.

Olivia's hands caressed him as she kissed him back, eventually slipping down to hold and fondle his big velvety balls, and squeeze his semi-flaccid cock, the limp flesh stiffening and expanding in her hand into the thick muscular pillar of flesh she remembered from their night of non-stop fucking. This cock had spent most of the night ploughing into her, reaming her holes so completely, and now it was ready for more.

With a voiceless little cry, Olivia pushed him onto his back, sliding over him and throwing a leg over to straddle him, hissing in satisfaction as his surging cock slid into her hot, well-fucked pussy. His hands came up, squeezing and kneading her breasts as she slowly rode him, swivelling her hips and feeling the head of his cock rub against the neck of her womb, the sensation sending jolts of pleasure through her. Ryan squeezed and tugged at her nipples, stimulating the fat cones of her nipples and areolae as she slid back and forth on his solid cock.

Ryan began thrusting up against her as she ground against him, his hands on her nipples now rhythmically squeezing and gently pulling in time to his increasingly insistent thrusts. Olivia ground and bucked harder as the pleasurable sensation built inside her, sharp little rivulets of pleasure combining to form a pent-up flood as she rode him for all she was worth, feeling the dam beginning to give way. As her need began to peak she slumped forward, resting her hands on his hard, muscular chest as she ground herself against him for all she was worth, the patch of rough, wiry hair at the base of his cock rubbing and stimulating her engorged clitoris, pushing her ever closer to the edge.

Ryan, sensing she was almost there, redoubled his efforts, his hands sliding down her back to clench and squeeze her buttocks as she ground and humped her crotch against his, his hands pushing her against him as she pushed herself down, wringing every last scrap of pleasure out of their coupling. As she began to pulse, her orgasm hovering on the edge, Ryan thrust two fingers into her tight, slippery anus as he arched his back, ramming his cock into her as hard as he could.

With a scream of release, Olivia came, her heart hammering as wave after wave of white-hot pleasure coursed through her. As she opened her eyes to look into her brother's eyes, memory of when she'd masturbated to his imagined cocking of her rose up again, this time combined with reality as he rammed his thick cock into her.

Her heart slammed against her ribs as the first electric tremors of orgasm thrilled and tingled through her entire body, feeling like hot electric sparks were shooting out of every extremity, bathing her in their sparkling radiance. Olivia's body was wracked with shudders, her hissing scream of fulfilment echoing through the small flat as her anus clamped down on the two fingers rammed into her tightest hole, her cunt rippling, squeezing and sucking at him as her orgasm billowed through her.

Ryan lost what little self-control he had left as Olivia convulsed above him, his cock exploding, spraying pulse after sticky pulse of sperm deep into his sister's hot, tight pussy, emptying himself into her as she moaned and shuddered above him, milking him even as he filled her with his seed.

Olivia slumped down on him, her lips seeking his, kissing him hungrily, fulfilled for the first time in her life and loath to let him go for even an instant, desperate for him to take her again, make her come so vigorously again and again, and make her his forever. Ryan rolled over, taking her with him, to lie with her pulled close to him, his hands still holding and gently kneading her firm, sexy cheeks.

Olivia looked up into his eyes, seeing only love and need for her in his smoky green gaze.

"Why, Ryan, why now?" she whispered.

Her brother smiled as he gently squeezed and jiggled her buttocks, his fingers sliding over the plush globes.

"I only got in late, I was held up at Portsmouth and had to take a late train. I'm sorry I missed your birthday, but I had a treat planned for you, baby-girl, and a surprise!"

Olivia reached up to caress his cheek.

"That was some treat, Ry, how did you know?"

Ryan grinned, his eyes dancing.

"You told me last year, after two bottles of Zinfandel and three Peach Schnapps, so I came prepared! I hope all was to your satisfaction, milady?"

For answer, Olivia ground herself against his cock, feeling the flaccid organ twitch as it started to erect again. Her hand curled around his neck as she pulled his head down, kissing him as her other hand found and gently squeezed his balls, feeling his organ stiffen against her as she wriggled and ground against him.

Olivia finally broke off the kiss to look into his beautiful eyes again.

"I repeat, why now? Not that I'm complaining, because it was fucking incredible, but hammering your sister flat for her birthday is kind of an unusual present!"

Ryan pulled her closer, his hands tightening around her taut globes as he licked her lips.

"I wanted to give you the best birthday ever, with everything you ever wanted, because I want you to love me like I love you. I want you, Livvie, only you, always. I love you so much it hurts, and I can't be away from you any longer. When I left my ship yesterday, it was because I've resigned my commission in the navy; I've been offered a job in Gosport, with a company that makes naval fire control systems, and I said yes; they're offering me more than I could ever earn in the Royal Navy...and I want you to come with me. I want us to be together."

Olivia stared at him, all her fantasies and thoughts about him spiralling in her head; the one overwhelming thought, though, was "he wants me, oh my God, of all the girls he could have, he actually wants me!"

Ryan looked at her, his eyes pleading as Olivia looked silently at him. He licked his lips and ploughed on.

"Livvie, all I could think about when we were on patrol was you, all I could do at night was stare at your picture and want you; I told all the other Watch Officers you were my girl, they were all jealous as hell that a babe like you was waiting for me back home; I want that to be true, I really do. I love you, Livvie, please say you love me!"

Olivia grinned happily at him.

"Of course I love you, you big silly man; how could I not love someone as sweet and lovely as you! I don't give a shit if you're my brother, I just want you, Ryan McLeod! If I felt anything else I'd have screamed the house down when I saw your face! You gave me the best birthday treat, and the best present ever. Of course I'm coming with you, try stopping me!"

Ryan grinned back, and pulled her to him, his hands pulling her cheeks apart as he rubbed his cock against her wet and swollen gash. Olivia gasped as the thick, bulbous head of his cock butted against her clitoris, rolling onto her back and pulling him to her so he could mount her properly. Their lips sealed together as his cock powered into her, Olivia groaning as the thick length filled and stretched her once again. As he slid into her again and again, he pulled her cheeks apart and rubbed her tender anus, spreading her juices around the tight little rosebud, before deftly sliding first one then two fingers into her, pumping them into her in time to the thrusts of his surging cock.

Olivia wrapped her legs around his waist, raising her pelvis so she could squeeze him with her pussy as he rammed and thrust into her, while simultaneously rubbing and thrusting her swollen and protruding clitoris against the thatch of wiry curls clothing the root of his thick cock, pleasuring herself as she pleasured him.

Their frenzied fucking couldn't last long, and it was Olivia who couldn't take it any longer, her orgasm breaking in a power-wave of pleasure as it blew and billowed through her, lighting up every nerve-ending with a hot glow of sheer delight. Her pussy clamped tightly around his cock, finally sending him over the edge, and with a bellowing groan, Ryan once more came inside her tight pussy, his cock painting her womb with long splashes of hot spunk, jet after jet of it blasting into her and filling every nook and crevice inside her, drowning her cervix in his essence.

Ryan finished emptying himself into her, his cock still twitching inside her long after his last remaining reserves of semen had drained from his body, eventually slumping down next to her, his arm going around her to pull her into him.

"Thank you, Livvie, that was amazing, and thank you for what you said. I promise you, everything you ever wanted is yours, all I want from you is you, forever!"

He reached under the pillow and pulled out a small ring-box.

"Livvie, I know I can't marry you, not legally, anyway, but I still want you to be my wife; when I accepted the job, I told them I was married, and I bought you this..."

He opened the box to show Olivia a matching pair of platinum wedding rings, simple, pure and beautiful.

"We have the same name, so no-one will think anything of it, but I want you to wear my ring and be my wife; I want to have a home, family, everything that matters, and I only want it with you. Will you wear my ring and be my wife?"

Olivia stared, tears gathering in her eyes, then slowly smiled, her eyes sparkling as she nodded.

"Ryan, I want nothing else than to be your wife, I want to be with you forever, and I want to have a family with you, more than anything in the whole, wide world! Yes, I'd be honoured to wear your ring and be your wife. I love you, Ryan, I always have, and I always will!"

Ryan took her hand and slipped the ring on her ring-finger.

"Olivia McLeod, with this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow. Now you really are my wife!"

Olivia smiled at him, eyes sparkling with unshed tears.

"Ry, that was so beautiful, thank you!"

Ryan grinned.

"I practiced that all the way here; I looked it up and drummed it into my mind, just so I could say it perfectly for you!"

Olivia took his hand and placed the other ring on his ring-finger.

"And now you are my husband, Ryan McLeod, now and forever!"

As Ryan pulled her in close, his hands once more sliding around her marvellous buttocks, neither of them could know that the family they craved was already beginning. Eight days before, Olivia had seen the doctor over an ear infection, and he'd prescribed a course of powerful antibiotics, and as her birth control pills were contra-indicated for that particular antibiotic, she'd stopped taking them and couldn't restart until after her next period. Ryan had been pouring sperm into her fertile womb all night long, and when that date came and went, she and Ryan were going to discover that he'd given her the best birthday present she could ever ask for, a fitting way to seal their love.

THE END. For now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds