A Dance to Remember

He also forgot how whiny and pushy she can get when she's drinking.

She's like a Nazi and he has learned that it is better just to give into her demands at this stage.

"You're a total cock block, ya know?" He mutters, rolling his eyes while allowing her drag him away from the table.

"Whatever. Now come on. I love this song!"

Evan didn't realize how blinding the strobe lights would be and people keep bumping into him as he makes his way onto the dance floor. He tries to shove his way through the mob when a drunk, half-naked girl steps between him and his sister.

"Hey there, baby. You're se-sexy, h-hot. Why don't I and you go in the Women's bathroom and fuck each other's brains out. I could rocky your world."

The girl is gross and smells like B.O. and cigarettes. Alcohol dribbles down her chin and Evan groans inwardly.

"No thanks," he replies as politely as possible. That woman, he thinks, is a perfect example of why he hates bars. Scanning the dance floor, he searches for his lil' sis. Where the hell is she?

Suddenly he spots her and takes a step back in shock. His baby sister looks fucking fantastic!

She didn't waste any time and he's mesmerized by the way she rolls her body to the deep base of the music. She weaves her delicate hands in the air and then runs her fingertips through her silky mane, fanning it out around her bare shoulders. As she provocatively sways her hips, her glorious tits jiggle on her chest and for the first time that night he realizes that she isn't wearing a bra. She slides her hands over her plump breasts and tweaks her nipples before waving them above her head. Her moves are seamless and she looks graceful and sexy all at the same time.

He had no idea she could move like that, so sensual and inviting. Scolding himself, he quickly turns his back on her. He can't watch his little sister dance. It's turning him on too much. He has to direct his intense arousal and growing hard-on elsewhere.

He glances over at their booth and notices Sarah, the pretty redhead, cleaning it off. She's a perfect distraction.

"Hey sis! I'm gonna go back to the booth. I want to get the waitress' phone number!" His words are instantly engulfed in the roaring music and he shakes his head in annoyance, thinking there is no way she could have heard him.

Suddenly Lily rushes forward and grabs his forearm. She clutches onto him so tightly that her fingernails painfully dig into his flesh.

"Ow! What the--"

"Oh, my god! Nate is here!"

"Who's Nate?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend! Duh!" She yells as her eyes zero in on her ex, who is standing on the other side of the dance floor. He's dancing to the blaring music, grinding against a big-breasted blonde girl in a tight, short skirt. A steady stream of dancers block her view of him as they walk on and off of the dance floor.

He looks so good, she thinks, a frown forming on her pretty face. The sight of him has stolen her smile and she feels like she can't breathe. Her emotions bubble to the surface even though there's a solid boulder of despair buried in stomach. She suddenly feels like crying.

"Who's the girl he's dancing with?" Evan asks, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

That's the asshole that dumped his precious sister? He looks like a preppy douche-bag, Evan thinks to himself.

Evan's words catch Lily's attention and she whips her head around, bouncing up and down to get a better look.

She didn't know he was here, let alone with someone. He can't be with someone! They just broke up a week ago!

"Oh, my god, you're right! He's here with a girl!" She exclaims, her eyes widening in horror. He's here with a skanky slut that he works with. She's grinding on him like he's a stripper pole and she's working for tips to pay her college fund.

How infuriating! Lily doesn't know what to do. Should she confront them? She wants to scream and yell and punch him. Whatever she does, she can't ignore them.

"Hey, Lily I'm sorry..." Evan says sympathetically, before glaring maliciously at the asshole that broke his sis' heart. He wants to march over there and kick the little shit's ass but he has a feeling that his baby sister wouldn't like to see Nate get hurt, even though he deserves it.

He scowls at her ex one last time, clenching his fists before taking a deep breath and shaking his head.

"Hey, Lily, let's take off. We can go home and watch a movie or play cards." He tries to sound upbeat, wanting to cheer her up the only way he knows how. He tilts his head, looking down at her but she's completely ignoring him.

"Evan," she says, reaching up and gripping his shirt, her piercing eyes staring directly into his. "I need you to do me a favor."

Her voice sounds different than usual and she has a calculating, yet wild look in her eyes. Her sadness has morphed into alcohol-fueled revenge.

"Huh?" He replies in a non-committal tone of voice.

"You have to dance with me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nate doesn't know who you are and I want to piss him off and make him jealous. At the very least I want him to think that I've moved on. If you dance with me, he'll think you're my new boyfriend."

"But I'm not your boyfriend. I'm your brother." He states blatantly, looking at her like she's lost her mind.

"Please, Evan! I need your help!"

"What? No way! If this is the kind of revenge you want, then find someone else. There are plenty of guys here that would love to dance with you." He waves his hand around the room without pointing out anyone in particular. Many guys indeed, and many of them are staring at Lily's scantily-clad body and large firm breasts.

"Please! I'm desperate! If you do this, I'll never ask you for another favor! Just let me grind against you until Nate notices."

Her words hit his ears like a mallet to a gong, and his dirty mind conjures up the image of her sexy black panties and tight firm ass. The thought of his baby sister rubbing up against him sends a jolt of pleasure skyrocketing through his body and straight to his cock.

No. He can't and won't allow that to happen. He can't believe that she suggested such a perverse idea in the first place.

"No, Lily. We are leaving. NOW."

He's about to storm off the dance floor when Lily grabs his waist and with surprising force, yanks him towards her by his belt. Their bodies collide and Evan can't help but groan at the sudden, heated contact. Her bra-less breasts press firmly against his chest and he can feel the heat emanating from her lithe little body.

"Don't worry, it'll just be for a minute or two." She reassures him, assuming that the sound emitted deep from within his throat is due to frustration and not his growing arousal.

Evan's trapped cock is really starting to throb and he feels his sister's need, instinctively wanting to protect her but also feeling ashamed by his own emotions.

Lily slides her warm hands up and down his broad chest, making him involuntarily shiver, before slipping them around his neck. She tightens her grip and clings to him, ensuring that he can't get away.

Again almost instinctively, Evan places his hands on her hips and gazes down at his gorgeous baby sister. With her body fully connected to his, she presses her large breasts into his chest. They're two perfectly round orbs and they feel amazingly soft.

This has to work, Lily thinks to herself. She has to show Nate what he's given up. Maybe it will help take away the stabbing pain of her enormous heartache.

"Just go with it, Evan." She whispers, her wavy blonde hair brushing lightly across his face, her pretty lips against his ear.

He wonders if she meant her words to sound so seductive. Either way, her captivating voice is making him feel light-headed and the music pulsing through his body eroded any lingering resistance.

In time with the rhythm of the hip-hop music, Lily grabs the sides of his waist and while staring up at him with pleading eyes she shimmies up and down her brother's firmly-toned body.

Evan feels like he must be dreaming. He watches in stunned silence as his sweet little sis drops all the way down to the floor before slowly slithering back up his body. She does this several times, lightly dragging her nails down his chest before rubbing her breasts against his rough jeans as she seductively moves back up his solid frame. The friction makes her nipples swollen but she doesn't care. Her only concern is how this wanton display must look to her ex-lover Nate.

She glances around Evan's arm and scans the dance floor. A lot of guys are watching her dance with longing in their eyes. She knows that she can make any guy hard. So completely is she engrossed in gauging their reactions that she forgets about the reaction she must be having on her older brother.

Evan can't believe this is happening and the way she's moving and swaying against him is torturous. Her touch is delicious, her scent is intoxicating and she's driving him crazy with lust.

"Is-is he looking, Evan?" She asks, licking and pouting her lips while innocently looking up at her brother with her big blue eyes.

She pauses midway down his body and her face is eye-level with his crotch. He has half the mind to tangle his hands in her hair and yank her head forward. If she wants to grind so badly, he'll happily grind his twitching cock against her lovely face. At least he'd get a bit of gratification. And by god, does she look good kneeling before him, so pure and submissive.

"No, he-he's not." Evan manages to groan as she works herself back into a standing position. Her hands busily roam over every inch of his body from his neck to his broad shoulders, powerful arms, and ridged abs. She even slides her thumbs down his hips and underneath the hem of his jeans, stroking the indented V that leads to his crotch. She's stroking and touching him everywhere. His beautiful lil' sis is acting like a dirty slut and if he wasn't so aroused, he might be insulted that she's using him like a piece of meat.

He turns his gaze towards Lily's ex. The bastard hasn't even looked in their direction. This isn't working, and if Evan doesn't put an end to this he might do something that he'll regret.

Things are spiraling out of control.

"Lily we're going home right now and that's final. I'm not going tell you again."

Just as he's about to drag his little sis off the dance floor, she wraps her slim arms around his neck and straddles his leg. He can't even protest before she's rocking her nearly naked pussy against his thigh. Instinctively making sure that she doesn't fall, he clutches her bare, upper thigh, firmly holding her in place. The fast beat of the music shifts into a sexy and sensual song and his fingertips slip underneath the hem of her short skirt. It's as if his fingers are being manipulated by the throbbing music.

"Holy fuck..." He whispers, feeling her erect little nipples burning a hole his chest. His cock is beyond hard now and it won't be deflating anytime soon, not with the way she's dancing with him.

Her inner thigh is stroking the thick bulge in his pants every time she grinds into him. They're practically fucking on the dance floor while surrounded by strangers.

Taking a chance, he slides his hand higher up her skirt and over the curve of her tight little ass. He quietly moans in pleasure, touching the edge of her black thong panties. Her skin is so warm and soft and he nudges the material higher up her butt, until the elastic band snaps around his fingers.

With his trapped inside his baby sister's panties and resting against her smooth, round bottom, he gives it a little squeeze. He shouldn't be touching and fondling her and even though it feels extraordinary, he knows it's still wrong.

It's a miracle that Lily hasn't seemed to notice his wandering hand. She's too obsessed with ex.

"Is he looking yet?" She asks breathlessly, slowly sliding off his leg. A sheen of perspiration is covering her body and outlining her perfect, pointy nipples. They're straining against the thin material of her top as though begging to be sucked.

Evan's hands feel so empty now that he isn't holding her and he drops his hand at side before glancing over at the enemy.

Nate's piercing gaze is hooked on his baby sister and he looks pissed as hell.

"Yes, he's looking..." Evan replies. Unwarranted disappointment floods him, knowing that their time is nearly up. He almost wanted to tell her that the douche-bag still didn't give a shit, but he won't lie to her.

"He's looking? Evan, is he looking? He's watching us? Is he?"

"I said, yes, Lily!" He snarls over the booming music. He's furious with her. He starts to pull away when she suddenly grips his shoulders and hops up onto her tiptoes.

"Lily, what are you--"

Before he can complete his sentence, she crushes her full young lips against his.

He doesn't even have time to process what's happening before her wet, probing tongue invades his mouth.

She eagerly swirls it with his, claiming and kissing him like a devoted lover while grinding her petite body up against him, hard. Exploring his mouth and sucking on his tongue, she playfully nibbles his bottom lip, before going back for more.

The kiss is passionate and incredibly hot and completely takes him off guard.

Evan growls and tangles his hand in her long blonde hair very close to her scalp to get a better hold. Roughly jerking her head back until she yelps, he glares down at her with burning eyes.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?!"

He can't help but be disgusted.

"I can't believe you fucking kissed me!"

The flashing lights illuminate her face and she looks like she's about to burst into tears, right there on the dance floor.

"Shit..." he sighs heavily, releasing her hair. He begins to apologize, but she shakes her head, silencing him.

"Evan, please. We can't stop now!" She glances surreptitiously at Nate, searching his face. He looks livid. Yes. It's working, she thinks triumphantly. Just a little more.

"I need you to do this for me. I've never seen Nate so angry. Please, big bro?" She grins at Evan excitedly, pulling him close.

Damn it! She won't quit! But if he's honest with himself, he doesn't want her to. That mind-blowing kiss has practically destroyed him and all logic has gone out the window.

God, how badly he wants her. He wants his baby sister so bad.

"If I do this, you owe me big time. Whatever I want is mine." He says sternly, his sky-blue eyes, darkening with unbridled lust as he stares down her top at her ripe firm breasts.

"Ok, ok!" Lily urgently nods her head, her eyes still fixated on her ex.

"No, listen to me. Swear to it, sis."

This is her last chance to back out. If she knows what's good for her, she should.

"I swear! I'll do whatever you want, but right now you have to do what I want! Okay?"

She looks up, beseechingly, eagerly waiting for his answer.

"Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Put your hands on me. All over me. We have to make this look real. Treat me how you would treat one of your girlfriends. I don't care what you do as long as Nate notices."

Another look of determination flashes across her face. She means business.

Spinning around, she presses her back against his chest and sways her body to the hypnotic beat of the song. She smiles falsely at Nate who looks like he wants to punch the wall as her brother's hands begin roaming freely over her perfect body.

Completely giving in, Evan slips his strong hands around the front of her torso and across her toned tummy. He wants to explore every succulent inch of her stunning form.

Her flesh is smooth and she's curvy in all the right places. His hands trail up her ribcage, right under her bouncy tits before sliding back down, towards the hem of her skimpy skirt. He glances ahead, watching as Nate's date begins grinding against him in the same manner as Lily. It's like they're having a silent, heated dance off.

Lily rolls her hips against his body like a sensual wave, before Evan grips her slim waist.

Placing one hand on the back of her neck, and wrapping the around her slender waist, he gently bends her forward, holding her in that position.

Lost in the music, she pumps her ass up and down against his crotch. She's dancing with him as provocatively as possible, wanting to outdo her rival's skillful moves. Her tits are about to pop out of her top and they jiggle lewdly each time her brother thrusts into her, his throbbing dick sliding between her cheeks.

Fuck, she's turning him on so much.

Lily has been so focused on making her ex jealous that it takes a minute before she notices her brother's cock rocking against her ass.

Oh my god, he's hard! She wouldn't believe it if she couldn't feel it, but she can. The bulge in his pants feels huge. This must really be turning him on. She didn't know she had that kind of effect on him; after all, he is her older brother.

Lily stands up and tries to turn around but he doesn't let go. Instead he tightens his grip and snakes his free hand up her flat tummy and over one of her large perky tits.

She gasps as he brazenly cups one of her breasts through her thin top, giving it a confident squeeze.

Stunned, Lily looks back at Nate and sees a wide array of emotions flash across his face. Anger. Hurt. Jealously. Lust... She couldn't ask for more.

"Okay, we can go now!" She tries to pull away but her brother slips his hand down inside her plunging neckline.

He fondles her bare tits, giving each orb a generous amount of attention.

Her plump flesh bulges between his fingers and he toys with her nipples, feeling them harden and poke into his palm. He loves that her body is responding to his touch. He gently pinches and tugs on one of her swollen buds before twisting and rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger. He wants them pert and stiff, imagining what they would feel like in his mouth.

All the while he grinds against her to the fast-paced music. His cock is painfully crushed in his jeans, desperate to break out of its confining prison. He kisses and sucks on the hollow of her neck, breathing in the sent of her hair, which sends goose-bumps racing across her delicate skin.

His lips are so soft that it makes Lily whimper. Her body starts to tingle but he's also making her uncomfortable. What's gotten into him?

She tries to tell at him to stop but he flips her around, grabs her ass and forces his leg between hers. Lifting her back onto his thigh, he squeezes and kneads her firm bottom, moving into her with slow steady thrusts.

She can't catch her breath when he slips his hand under her skirt and tugs on the thin strip of material between her cute cheeks. He pokes and wiggles the tip of his finger against her rosebud and glides it up and down the length of her crack.

"Evan..." She whispers, her heart racing.

A rowdy group of dancers suddenly crowd the floor and knock her closer into her brother's embrace. She can plainly see the look of desire reflected on his face. It makes her blush, knowing that he wants her.

"Teasing me all night has made me so hard."

"I didn't mean to." She replies breathlessly, instinctively matching his strokes.

Leaning forward, he gently sucks on her earlobe.

"Feel how hard I am, sis."

"What?!" She's so startled that she slips off his leg and he lets her go.

"Grab my dick. Feel the bulge that you've created." His voice is hoarse yet commanding.

When she hesitates, he grabs her hand and places her palm against his crotch.

It twitches in response and she gasps as he thrusts against her small hand.

"Evan, stop it!"

"Not yet. Unbutton my pants."

"What? We're on the dance floor and you're my brother!"

"You didn't give a fuck about that earlier. Now do as you're told." He scolds her like she's a bad girl for disobeying.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds