A Dance to Remember

"Take my cock out and stroke it."

"Are you crazy?! People will see!"

Backing her up against the far wall, he stands in front of her, his large frame blocking her from sight. The soaring bands of strobe lights are in the distance and the darkness helps conceal their hiding spot.

"Come on sis, do it. No one is watching."

His tone is harsh and he takes a deep, controlling breath, evening out his overwhelming emotions. "Please, baby girl."

She's very conflicted but finally gives in.

"Ok, but only for a moment."

Reaching for his jeans, she clumsily unfastens his belt and unbuttons his pants. She can't believe she's doing this but she did beg him for help and even though he fought her, he agreed in the end. Just like she agreed to comply with whatever he wanted. Plus, she can see the need in his captivating blue eyes and hear the longing in his smooth baritone voice.

Slowly, Lily dips her hand into his boxers, brushing the sensitive head of his hard cock with the tips of her fingers.

Evan immediately groans in response, closing his eyes.

Encouraged and feeling a surge of powerful roll through her, she gently curls her fingers around his dick and pulls it free. Her fingers slip, releasing his shaft and she watches in amazement as it bobs and sways before her, fully erect. She had no idea his cock was so large.

Without any promoting, she wraps her hand around his fleshy rod, giving it a little squeeze. It pulses back as if in greeting and she gives it a nice long stroke before pumping it in and out of her hand. Pausing, she rolls her thumb around the swollen crown, smiling when his hips buck forward.

"Do you like what I'm doing, Evan?" She's taunting him but her tone is almost playful. She can feel pre-cum dripping from her brother's dick, coating her hand and making her jerking motions smoother and softer.

"Yesss..."

"You know this is wrong."

"I know."

"Do you wish I was the pretty redheaded waitress, instead of your baby sis?"

"No. I want you. Don't stop." His words are clipped and his voice ragged as she continues sliding her delicate hand up and down his thick pole.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Begging me, your own flesh and blood to stroke your hard cock."

"Enough teasing." He growls, the sound emanating from his rumbling chest.

Threading his fingers through her glossy locks, he yanks her head back and roughly presses his lips to hers. He works his wet tongue into her mouth, showing her who's in control.

Tucking his dick back into his pants, he glances around.

A long countertop lines the back wall and he knocks several empty beer bottles on the floor before roughly lifting her up and setting her down on top of it, her ass landing firmly on the counter with her legs splayed open, her damp pussy exposed to him.

Breaking the kiss, he moves between her legs and yanks down the front of her top, dragging the plunging neckline beneath her full breasts. His hands fly to her tits and he latches his lips onto one of her nipples, sucking it deeply into his mouth. He doesn't care that her tits are exposed and on display. Primal lust is driving his actions.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" She grips his hair, trying to pull his head away from her breasts but he grabs her wrists in one hand and rises them high above her head.

"Evan!" She cries out as he roughly nips her erect pink nipple. After swirling his tongue around the taut bud, getting it nice and wet, he releases it with a loud, pop.

Adrenaline and arousal assault her senses, warring with her conflicted mind. The passion with which he is taking her is overwhelming and a heady thing.

"It's okay. No one is watching us. Besides, doesn't it feel good?" He asks, trying to catch his breath. He looks deep into her eyes, searching her face.

"Yes. It feels good." She confesses, blushing brightly.

Grinning knowingly, he resumes his ministrations, slipping her other swollen peak into his mouth and giving a rough bite, sending a little jolt of electricity through her body.

She tastes so lovely and he wants more.

Re-situating her blouse and helping her down to the floor, he takes her hand and leads her back onto the dance floor. It's packed with even more people than before and the overhead lights have dimmed, casting only red and orange flickering lights around the stage. The room looks like a blazing fire, with hypnotic music to match.

Seeking out an unoccupied strip pole, Evan maneuvers through the sea of dancers, moving towards it.

"Turn around and hold onto the pole."

"What? Why?"

"Stop asking questions and do it."

Once she coils her fingers around the metal, her brother slips his hand around the front of her body and trails his fingers down her flat tummy. Without pause, his hand moves underneath the hem of her skirt and into her panties. Her mound is surprisingly bare and he continues his trek, sneaking his hand between her parted thighs.

"Oh, god, Evan!"

"Shh, just relax. I want you to enjoy this."

Bypassing her clit, he strokes his fingers along her puffy folds, softly petting her. Beads of moisture coat his fingertips and he seeks out her little nub. Wetting her silky pearl, he circles it with the pad of his thumb, over and over, drawing out her nectar and sparking her arousal.

Lily is lost in a daze. Her body twitches on command and gentle waves of pleasure warm her core.

"Fuck, that feels good..."

Nodding in satisfaction, he lightly pinches her nubbin, skillfully driving her crazy.

She can't help but rock against his fingers and once her pussy is juicy, he eases open her lips and gently works a finger into her damp pussy.

He expects to hit a barrier but his finger easily slides all the way inside her without any resistance.

"I thought you said that you're a virgin?"

"I am. I haven't had sex but I accidentally broke my hymen when I crashed my bike 5 years ago. Is-is that bad?"

"No, sis. I just didn't want to hurt you. You're unbelievably tight and my god, you are soaking wet."

He continues to bring her pleasure right there on the dance floor, lost in the screaming, swaying crowd and rippling loud music.

He gauges her reaction while playing with her, learning exactly where and how she likes to be touched. He roughly forces another finger into her dripping cunt and she moans at the sudden invasion.

She's so close, teetering on the edge of oblivion.

He twists his fingers in her tight snatch and unexpectedly applies pressure on her g-spot, stroking her to orgasm.

"Oh god, Evan! I'm going to cum!"

"Do it. Cum for me." He growls, feeling her body grow tense.

A primal sound escapes her lips, signaling her release and her pussy milks his fingers as an intense orgasm consumes her. It sweeps through her body like a wild fire, burning brighter and hotter than any flame in the club.

"Ohhh fuck, yesss!" She moans, tightening her grip around the sturdy pole to keep from collapsing on the floor.

The sight and feel of his baby sister's orgasm is a beautiful thing to witness and once she recovers he whispers softly in her ear.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, cumming all over your brother's fingers."

He nips her neck as he teases her. "Just look at the mess you've made."

Slipping his fingers out of her quivering cunt, he thrusts them in front of her face. They're completely drenched. He's never been with a girl who's leaked so much juice.

"You're such a little slut. Admit it."

"Yes, I am." She replies breathlessly.

Small tremors still course through her body and she licks her parched lips.

"You know what happens to sluts? They get fucked. I'm going to break you in."

"What?! No! You can't!" She tries to turn around to face him but he grips her waist, keeping her pinned against the pole.

"You owe me."

"No, I don't! I already played with your cock!"

"That was just the beginning. I want your pretty pussy wrapped around my shaft. I want to feel you...To take you."

"No way! We're on a dance floor surrounded by people for god's sake!"

In her drunken state, she can't believe that he wants to fuck her. His scandalous words turn her on but... They can't... They shouldn't.

"You're so beautiful, sis. Let me be the one to have you. Don't you find me attractive?"

"I do, I just..."

"I'll go slow." His reassuring words come across as a firm statement, leaving no room for debate.

Hooking his fingers under the elastic band of her thong, he slowly pulls down her underwear, his knuckles gliding down her smooth firm legs. He steps closer and unzips his pants, letting his rock-hard cock spring free. He runs the head of his dick up and down the crack of her ass, painting it with precum.

He slides it along her puffy lips and over her clit, teasing her sensitive nub. She's still extremely wet from her orgasm and he positions his cock at her slick entrance. He knows her luscious body is ready for him even if her mind is cloudy with alcohol, as is his.

"I dunno, Evan..."

"Shh... I want you so bad. I need you."

He grabs her hip with one hand and leans around her, kissing her cheek.

"Ready baby girl?"

"I'm ready."

Unable to wait another moment, he slowly eases his throbbing, stiff cock into her virgin cunt. He takes his time, letting her adjust to the intrusion and feeling her tight walls mold around his thick shaft.

Lily can't help but cry out in surprise. The sound instantly gets lost in the crowd but she's sure her brother heard her gasp.

When every inch of his steel-hard cock is buried in his baby sister's pussy, he pauses relishing the feel of her hot flesh.

"Fuck. Your pussy is so fucking tight. It's strangling my cock. How does it feel? Are you doing okay?"

"I'm ok, but you're so big...it hurts." Her only focus is on the rod slipping into her body.

Nate has been completely forgotten.

Evan's thrusts are slow and deliberate for several minutes before gradually picking up a steady pace and rhythm as she opens up to accept his huge cock. Deeper and deeper he works into her, fucking her in the wide-open room while strangers dance around them in a wild blur.

Lily can't believe how thick her older brother's cock is. She knew it was big from stroking it earlier but it feels huge in her pussy. It fills her up and stretches her out, yet she clings to his shaft in a tight and loving embrace.

She feels sexier and more erotic than Evan ever could have imagined and he reaches around the front of her body and frees her plump, dangling breasts from their confines. With his primal instincts taking over, he grips both of them in his firsts and roughly yanks her back onto his pulsing cock while simultaneously thrusting into her. A part of him is punishing her for tempting him like Aphrodite.

"Oh, god! Yesss! Evan, fuck me harder!"

Her words surprise him and fuel his need for her. He begins fucking her with abandon, drilling into her while she grinds back against him.

Meeting his demanding, merciless thrusts, her body tingles in delight and she moans his name over and over.

Their breathing escalates as their bodies collided, both seeking gratification in the other.

"Yesss, take my cock, you filthy slut. Fuck me back like the cock-teasing whore that you are!"

Evan doesn't care who hears. He's too far gone. Engulfed in his precious sister's cunt and feeling her nectar coating his shaft, he knows that he's about to cum.

He should pull out but his cock feels right at home, buried inside her warm, tight walls.

"Fuck, sis! I'm going to cum!"

He barely gets the words out before his body goes ridged and an orgasm tears through him. His body spasms and his cock pulses as he spills load after load of his cum into her beautiful wet pussy. He groans in pleasure as she accepts his seed and he holds her tightly for several minutes until every drop of creamy cum is buried inside her freshly-fucked cunt. He's sweating profusely and it takes him a moment to get his breathing and racing heartbeat under control.

After slipping out of her and tucking his flaccid cock back into his jeans, he turns to his little sis, who's already fully clothed.

Lily can't look her older brother in the eye.

He fucked her. Her brother actually fucked her. She can't believe he did it and worse, she can't believe that she liked it.

Once they've both regained their composure, Evan leads her out of the club and into the car. She sees Nate's eyes following them as they walk out, hungrily devouring her sexy young body. She suspects that he watched the whole thing, saw her take her brother's big cock inside her and thrust her hips up against him as he fucked her mercilessly. She hoped that Nate could see her brother's cum dripping down her thighs. That bastard.

Silence floods the cramped space when Evan pulls away, neither of them knowing what to say.

Finally Evan breaks the heavy, suffocating tension.

"Are you ok, sis?"

When she doesn't respond, his gut twists and he feels like he's going to be sick. He's disgusted by what he's done.

"You hate me now, don't you? I'm you're brother. I shouldn't have... I made you do it. You were a virgin for Christ's sake! I'm so sorry Lily."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not and fuck! I came inside of you!" Words like pussy and slut, sound vulgar now that they aren't drunk with lust. How could he have been so stupid, so careless?

"God, I should be sent to hell!" Even shouts, slamming his palm on the steering wheel.

Lily is startled by her brother's outburst.

Does he regret taking her virginity? Obviously. But the only thing is, she doesn't.

"I'm glad it was you and not Nate." She interrupts, her voice turning firm with conviction.

"What?" Evan takes his eyes off the road, studying her intently with a puzzled expression on his face. He wonders if she's joking.

"I'm glad you took my virginity but--"

"What? Please tell me." His voice is strained and he's never been so terrified in his life.

"But next time, I want to choose when and where you fuck me." She replies matter-of-factly, though her pale blue eyes are sparkling mischievously.

"Wait. Hang on. You want to have sex again??" He can't believe his ears.

"Yes. I want to do it again. Maybe in the shower. The minute we get home." Lily grins, the smile reaching her eyes.

Evan's fear flies out the window and he laughs whole-heartedly. Here, he thought he'd scarred her for life.

"You really are a horny slut."

"Yes and I'm your slut from now on." She replies, taking his hand in hers.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you, too. You're the best big brother in the world."

Leaning over Evan gives his sweet sister a kiss and his cock instantly hardens in his pants, getting ready for round two. Moaning softly, he pulls away and slams his foot down on the gas pedal. Time to go home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds