A Daughter's Christmas Gift

"That is what mom all ways told me was it was a special salad that your mom used to make for you, when you were younger."

"That was the only time of year that my mom was able to do any cooking with all the mouths that came, to be fed at this time of year."

With the three bean salad made and marinating out of the way, I washed up all the things that I used so that Penny had them to use if she happen to need them. As I finished up washing what was sitting next to the sink, "Everything is in the drain rack there baby if you need anything out of it."

"Okay thanks dad."

"You're welcome babe."

"Why don't you go in and relax for a spell and if I need anything, I'll call you if I need any help with anything here."

"Okay babe, you have a deal then." grabbing a beer from the fridge and headed to the living room to sit and relax some.

At noon we sat and ate dinner and then I went back to the living room and relaxed some more and helped out in the kitchen from time to time but mostly, I washed up dirty dishes after Penny finished using them to make either a pie or some other dish.

Penny came in the living room and sat down on my lap, "Now I see why mom all ways asked you about ordering in or going out for Supper before heading out to great granddad's and great grandma's house, on Christmas Eve night."

"I told her I would take her out or we could order delivery which ever one she wanted for supper, since she did all of the cooking like you pretty much did yourself today. So now, I am asking you, what do you want to do this evening for supper?"

"I would like to go out to eat if it is okay with you."

"Okay. Go up and let's put on something nice and we'll go out to see what we can find in one of those restaurants out there then."

"Haha, it should be food that we find in those restaurants out there."

"I was just checking to see if you're still with it or not babe."

"I'll show you how much I'm with it daddy." then she was up off of my lap and headed toward her bedroom.

I went to the master bedroom and bathroom and showered and got dressed with a nice shirt and pants and my dress boots and went back to the living room and sat down till Penny finished getting ready to go. I sat there another hour before Penny came back into the living room wearing a red evening gown, with a deep V neck that showed a lot of cleavage, with the hem of the dress stopping about mid-thigh with a little slit up each side of the dress, that if the dress were to get cut off at the top of the slit, three quarters of her thighs would show, instead of the half that is showing now.

"What do you think of it dad?" then giving a twirl for me to see all the way around.

"Baby, you look fantastic. You will be the talk of the town tonight you are so beautiful."

"Yea right dad. Thank you for trying to make me feel better about myself. I know you have to say I'm beautiful because you are my dad and I'm your daughter."

"That is not why I'm saying you're beautiful. I'm saying you're beautiful because 'you are' beautiful."

Penny looked into my eyes for a little bit then, "Okay, I believe you're telling me the truth."

I helped Penny into the car then went around to the driver's side of the car and got into the car noticing just how much more I could see from the side of her thigh. The back Of Penny's dress is open which confirmed that she has no bra on. Seeing that entire thigh was making me wonder if she had any panties on under her dress or not, but I didn't say anything to her about it or she may have told me since she has got into telling me everything, as of lately.

I opened the door for Penny to get out of the car at the restaurant; the breeze caught the hem of her dress in the front of her, raising it up till the top of the slit made it stop but not before I saw that she had a bald pussy, looking back at me for just an instant there. As we walked to the front door she draped her arm over and through my arm, while holding the sweater closed that she had on.

Once we were seated and our food sitting in front of us, Penny leaned in toward me, "This is so nice to eat here like this and knowing we will be eating tomorrow afternoon at home, instead of eating out like we have been doing all along since last year."

"Yes you're right about that, it does feel good."

We continued to eat and make small talk while we ate our supper. When we got in the car to leave, it went the same as it did when we got into the car at home, except for this time the breeze caught her dress hem again in the front and lifted the hem and gave me another view of her bald pussy and when I got into the car on the driver's side, "Thank you dad for a very wonderful evening. It felt nice to be waited on after all that I did today at home." I caught myself looking at the slit in her dress, which is up high enough that I could see confirmation she has no panties on under the dress.

I cleared my throat, "I must agree it was nice to be waited on for a change. Now is there anything else you want to do tonight before we head home?" as I checked behind us to make sure I was able to back out, without hitting another vehicle or running over some one.

"Not unless it is to go see the lights, but if we go home it will be fine with me too."

"Okay. Lights it will be since I haven't been to see the lights since you were a little bitty girl."

Just as I stopped to put the car in a forward gear, Penny jumped up and leaned way over and kissed me dead on the mouth then she settled back down in her seat. Once Penny got settled in her seat she placing her hand high on my thigh, very close to my crotch where my dick was all most at full mast in my pants. When Penny was in her seat and I was ready to pull out into the street to drive to a park, where the city sets up lights for everyone to slowly drive through or walk through, for the enjoyment of the site to behold in one's mind, Penny had the little flap in front of her dress high up far enough, for me to see her bald pussy whenever I passed under a streetlight if I was able to look down at her crotch right then.

After driving through all the Christmas light scenes that the city has to offer, I drove us home and parked in the garage and helped Penny out and into the house, getting another eye full of bald pussy but a longer view, rather than a short view like I got at the restaurant. Once we were in the house we headed to our bedrooms to change into something a bit more comfortable, like we usually do, when Penny stopped at her bedroom door and looked at me, "Are we going to exchange any gifts at all tonight or do we wait till in the morning?"

"What do you want to do babe?"

"I do have one gift to give you tonight no matter what because I can't wait till tomorrow morning, to give it to you."

"Okay that is fine. I'll have to decide on what I'm going to do about giving a gift to you and if I do, I need to decide on which one to give you first."

"Okay no problem, even if you don't give me one of mine tonight and do wait, till morning."

With that said we went to our bedrooms and changed into our night wear for relaxing in, before bed time. When I was dressed in my boxers and a cold mixed drink in my hand and one on the table, I heard Penny coming from her bedroom, "I have a mixed drink in here for you babe, to help you relax easier before going to bed."

"Okay, thank you Hun."

When Penny stepped around in front of me I saw that she had a full house coat on but loosely tied together in the front and sat down and took the glass from me, that I had mixed for her, "I all ways like to have a good Margarita to help me relax on a very stressful day or to celebrate with, like tonight, and like at New Year's. I know you're not twenty one yet but you are eighteen and in my 'book', you are old enough as of last year, to start drinking if you want to and are not driving anywhere."

"Why thank you Hun." Penny took a drink of the Margarita then held the glass up and looked at it, "This is really good babe, I didn't think I would like it but it is very good really."

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it but don't drink it very fast or it will put you down for the count if you're not used to it."

"It does have a strong alcohol flavor in it. How much does it have in here?"

"Not as much as you may think really."

Penny took a couple more sips of the drink then she spoke, "Babe may I ask you something?"

"Sure baby anything."

"Do you think I'm just an average looking woman, a sexy woman, or a beautiful woman? Now be truthful with me by all means."

"Now why do you ask me such a question as that baby? You know what I all ways say about you being a beautiful woman. Even as a little girl you were very beautiful in my eyes and now that you're all grown up, you are very beautiful all over."

"I know you say that about me quite often but I want to know if I'm sexy or not."

"What!? You are very sexy as far as I can see. Any man out there in the street there would love to be able to take you into their arms and after this evening, the way you were dressed, you are the talk of the town no doubt."

"I know you told me that before we left to go eat supper. What I mean is am I sexy all the time."

"Babe... I don't know what has got into you as of late but baby, you are beautiful and sexy all the time, not just for a short time or for one night but for 'all', the time."

"Are you sure dad? When was the last time you saw me without a stich of clothing on? I don't mean just seeing little bits here and little bits there. I'm talking about seeing me fully nude, without a stich of clothing on, since I've turned eighteen last year."

"Why babe, I haven't seen you fully nude since long before that."

"Would you like to see me nude now?"

"Now what... Why are you asking me that? I can't really answer that without giving out as to if I'm a pervert or something like that. Besides if I did see you nude, both of us may be in trouble since it has been just over one year, since your mom was here to do the wild thing with. I know that is too much info."

"I don't know if it is too much info or not but it is something I am aware of though. Now, with all that said, you need to answer my question." taking another drink from her glass then.

"Oh I need to huh?" taking a drink myself from my glass.

"Yes you do. It has everything to do with what I'm about to give you."

"What? How does it have everything to do with what you're fixing to give me?"

"Answer my question and you'll find out."

"Baby as much as I love you, I don't think I can answer that question without getting both of us, in trouble."

"I love you too babe and I want to know truthfully if you would like to see me nude."

"Okay. Okay. I see that I am in a losing battle here. Yes babe, I would love to see you nude. I just know this is going to get us into trouble for me to answer truthfully like that."

As soon as I gave my answer, Penny stood up and walked to the tree we have set up and decorated, in the front of the window of the living room, and reached in among the limbs and pulled out an envelope and brought it back toward me, then stepped around behind me, "Cover your eyes babe. I will let you know when you can open them. Do you have them closed?"

"Yes I have them closed."

"Hold out a hand for me and when you feel the envelope in your hand, you can open your eyes but do 'not', turn around for anything and just look at what is in your hand."

"Okay I got it." as soon as I said that, I felt the envelope in my hand and in opening my eyes it wasn't the envelope it was a recent picture of Penny in a nude setting, showing all of her glory and it wasn't just one picture, it was two pictures. One picture is looking at the front of her nude and the other one, looking at her back in the nude, standing with her showing off her sexy little round ass. The pictures are the size of what we used to put in photo albums, like just snap shot size, when we took just straight pictures in the living room or outdoors or where ever we happen to be at but these, were of a higher quality like studio pictures are now days.

"Look at the back of the pictures now."

As I flipped the pictures over, "I don't know what to say but baby you are sexy looking in these pictures." then I saw what was on the backs of the pictures. Reading what is wrote on the backs, one read: Do you like the back or the front the best? The other one read: What would you prefer the pictures you have in hand here or the real thing?

"Answer the questions please."

"I love the front and back really as far as the answer to this one." holding it up then lowered it back down, "The real thing is all ways the best in my book even though the pictures are good as well."

"Okay then, close your eyes again and let me know when you have them closed."

"They are closed."

I didn't hear the house coat rub along anything this time before I heard, "Okay open your eyes, to see your Christmas present this year." in front of me.

I slowly opened my eyes and what I saw was my little Penny, all grown up, showing me her whole body, except for what little ribbon she has wrapped and tied onto her, with a tag as to 'to who from who' on it. In reading the tag, it read: From: Penny your new bride. To: Jay my new bridegroom.

"Aaaa... Aaa, babe? I think my brain quit working. Help me out here. Where is my drink? I think I need a drink." I know I made no since, or sense, in what I was trying to say but let's see how you would react if 'you were me in my shoes'. Or should I say 'my boots'. And you're looking at your beautiful sexy daughter and you've had no sex in over a year, except with your hand every night. I picked up my glass and took a big swig from it then set my glass down, "Babe, I already have you. Your mother gave me you when you were born. Yes I helped make you but your mom, could have run off with you and not let me have you in my life, long before you were born but, she stayed and gave you to me to share with her, the day you were born."

"Babe I want to share your bed with you from now on so that I can sleep at night with the man I so dearly love and I know loves me back. I haven't had a good night's sleep, since we have been here alone, sleeping single in our double beds."

"Wow sleeping single in a double bed. That sounds pretty lonely now that you put it that way. I never looked at it that way before, even though I have heard the song a bunch when I was a kid."

"Now, are you going to unwrap your present Hun?"

"I have nothing to give you that compares to what you are trying to give me babe."

"Okay then, stand up for me right here." I stood up and when I did, Penny hooked her fingers into the waist band of my boxer shorts and pulled them down while saying, "This is my present from you that I am unwrapping now." then with my boxers around my ankles, she stood back up straight, "Now unwrap your present my love."

I then untied the ribbon and unwrapped it from around her body, which then uncovered her bald pussy all the way and her nipples that the ribbon covered, before I untied and unwrapped it from her body. "How long do I have you like this, before some young man comes and sweeps you off of your feet I wonder?"

"You are the only man that has swept me off of my feet. I love you more than anything in this world and I know I'm going to love this too." wrapping her hand around my very hard dick, "Wow baby! This is the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life baby." then she gave my dick a few strokes up and down with her hand. "You better sit down and let me take care of this big problem that I caused here. I know it is no fun having to take care of this yourself because I've had to take care of myself after you got me all wet in my pussy."

I ended up sitting down like she told me to do and then with what she said, after telling me to sit down, "How did I get you all wet? Oh baby that feels good. Your hand does feel better than my hand for sure."

"How you got me all wet is by feeling this hard body of yours. It is so hard and handsome that it makes me drool every day when I see it starting of a morning." stroking my cock with her hand ever since before I sat down.

"Oh man baby that feels so good. I'm sorry for getting you all worked up every day but I didn't know it." after a few more strokes with her hand, Penny leaned over and started licking my dick, first around the head then she licked down the shaft to the base then back up again, like she was licking an all day sucker.

I couldn't help but watch Penny make love to my cock and man did it feel good as all get out. After she had licked all the way around my cock like she was doing, she licked a few times around the head again, then she just sucked my dick into her mouth as far as she could, which she stopped when I felt the back of her throat. She backed off a little bit then she sucked my dick into her mouth again and when she did, I felt the head go into her throat and she kept going till she had her nose, in my pubic hair. "Oh fuck me baby, I don't know where or how you learned to do that but damn girl that feels so fucking good. Matter of fact it feels so fucking good that if you don't stop, I'm going to cum right here and now and it will be a little while, before it can get back to life again."

"I bet I can get it back to life when it comes time to go again and get it into my pussy." then Penny went back to sucking my cock and making love to it.

Penny sucked my cock into her mouth again and when the head hit the back of her throat, she backed of some and repeated the same thing over a few times, and then she sucked my dick back into her mouth and sucked the head right on down her throat till her nose reached my pubic hair again. When Penny had the head of my dick down her throat each time, she worked her throat muscles around my dick like no other woman has ever done, but then again, no woman has ever taken me down their throat like Penny is doing now.

After Penny sucked my dick head down her throat again like she's been doing, "Oh fuck me baby but I'm about to cum in your talented mouth... Oh fuck there it is babyyy..." when I said 'there it is' I meant just that. My cum shot out of my dick right into her throat into her belly, really, without touching her throat since my dick head is in her throat.

After firing two ropes of cum into her belly, she backed off some to catch my cum in her mouth before swallowing it down into her belly. When I finally stopped cumming Penny sucked on my dick a few more times to make sure she got it all and then she pulled off with a 'pop' sound, "Mm, you are very tasty babe. I am going to want more of this real soon no doubt."

"Oh fuck me baby. That was the best blowjob I have ever gotten from any woman, including your mom and your mom was good at it but, she never could get my dick in her throat like you did."

"Right now it is about us and our new memories and I want us to remember this night and every night, from now on, to be a new memory beginning with us here now, this night." as she kept stroking my dick with her hand.

I then pulled her up toward me and got her to sit on my lap placing my dick between us with her pussy lips right next to it, then I kissed her and on the mouth like she had been doing with me the last few days, then I felt her tongue trying to get into my mouth so I opened my mouth on up, for her tongue to slip into my mouth and our tongues then went to dancing around, in each other's mouth.

As Penny and I kissed each other, one of my hands went to rubbing up and down on her back and every time my hand got to her butt, I gave each butt cheek a squeeze. My other hand I slid it onto her tit and started playing with her tits by squeezing it, then lightly pinching her nipple and with each pinch of her nipple, she would moan into my mouth. After giving her tit and nipple a few squeezes and pinches, I switched my hands around and started playing with her other tit, by doing the same thing to her other tit as I did with her first tit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds